• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

Random Political Thoughts

Started by MV/Liberace!, February 08, 2012, 10:50:42 AM

Lord Grantham

Quote from: GravitySucks on October 20, 2017, 03:13:28 PM
I’m not defending it. I was pointing out you cherry picked the quotes to make it seem like the skinheads started the violence, when in fact they didn’t.

Are you defending someone whipping out a baton and beating on a stranger’s car?

Go try that on the streets of Chicago and see how far you get.

Yet here you are. Defending attempted murder when any reasonable gun owner (myself included) knows that getting out of a car and discharging a firearm is nowhere near the rational response of driving away.

But please, go on, tell me how property damage is equivalent to lethal force.

Gd5150

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on October 20, 2017, 02:43:33 PM
Keep your fingers crossed! I'm sure you'll get your white nationalist scare eventually; and if not you'll just create it yourself.

#noboundaries/noshame

;D

Yes, right after he finds unicorns donating to a legitimate leftwing charity. If you look closely you can see all 3 white supremacists hiding in the woods.

Swishypants

Quote from: Lord Grantham on October 20, 2017, 03:27:02 PM

Don't fuck with my shit! That's how.

Lord Grantham

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on October 20, 2017, 03:11:43 PM
You're nothing without the ability to demonize others and then virtue signal to the other desperately needy faggots.  ::)

Pot, meet kettle. Kettle, meet pot.

GravitySucks

Quote from: Lord Grantham on October 20, 2017, 03:27:02 PM
Yet here you are. Defending attempted murder when any reasonable gun owner (myself included) knows that getting out of a car and discharging a firearm is nowhere near the rational response of driving away.

Read my lips. I’m not defending it. The guy should be charged. As well as charging the guy with the baton. Should it be attempted murder, or just discharging a firearm? That depends on the actual facts. But the guy that started it should be charged for his actions with the baton.

I would even look at charging them for crossing state lines to incite a riot, as long as they apply those charges to every incident including Antifa and BLM.

Swishypants

In Texas, if anyone makes you feel threatened on your property, or threatens the property of your neighbor, you can shoot them, 5 times, in the face. No questions asked. Be polite, or that's your ass! You may then fire a sixth shot in the air to alert the Police to come clean up the mess.

https://youtu.be/Mei_cSyeqg8

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: Gd5150 on October 20, 2017, 03:28:53 PM
Yes, right after he finds unicorns donating to a legitimate leftwing charity. If you look closely you can see all 3 white supremacists hiding in the woods.

Either that or Russians.  :o

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: Lord Grantham on October 20, 2017, 03:30:26 PM
Pot, meet kettle. Kettle, meet pot.

You got some pot? Stop bogarting it and share with the group! Jesus, you can't even get communism right.  ;D

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: Swishypants on October 20, 2017, 03:34:29 PM
In Texas, if anyone makes you feel threatened on your property, or threatens the property of your neighbor, you can shoot them, 5 times, in the face. No questions asked. Be polite, or that's your ass! You may then fire a sixth shot in the air to alert the Police to come clean up the mess.

On behalf of Bellgab, please move to Texas! Please?  :D

Swishypants

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on October 20, 2017, 03:42:41 PM
On behalf of Bellgab, please move to Texas! Please?  :D

I already have a home in Texas. I go there at least twice a year. My family has lived there since 1763 and I own way more property than Gravity does. :)  I know the Governor, personally. I AM TEXAS motherfucker! :)

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: Swishypants on October 20, 2017, 03:43:42 PM
I already have a home in Texas. I go there at least twice a year. My family has lived there since 1763 and I own way more property than Gravity does. :)

LOL!  ;D

Swishypants

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on October 20, 2017, 03:44:16 PM
LOL!  ;D

I've been a Mexican before. I know all about the stupid shit you get up to! :)

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: Swishypants on October 20, 2017, 03:46:53 PM
I've been a Mexican before. I know all about the stupid shit you get up to! :)

You mean like gang banging your big whore of a mom?  :D

Swishypants

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on October 20, 2017, 03:53:42 PM
You mean like gang banging your big whore of a mom?  :D

We were upper-class Mexicans. We banged your big whore of a Mom after she cleaned our house. :)

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: Swishypants on October 20, 2017, 03:55:52 PM
We were upper-class Mexicans. We banged your big whore of a Mom after she cleaned our house. :)

That wasn't my mom, it was your long lost sister, you sick fuck!  ::)

Swishypants

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on October 20, 2017, 03:57:26 PM
That wasn't my mom, it was your long lost sister, you sick fuck!  ::)

I AM YOUR FATHER!

Taaroa

Goes to show how out of touch the UN is by making Mugabe a 'goodwill ambassador'.

http://www.bbc.com/news/world-africa-41711571

Dr. MD MD

It was interesting to see the former president show, all of them standing on stage together, representing the establishment that's been fucking you over your whole life saying, See! We still care about you. Don't fall for it! That's what got us into the mess we're in to begin with. They're known sociopathic level liars and I hope they all die painfully in a fire!  >:( ::)

Dr. MD MD

I can't stand this guy:

Would anyone actually want him to be president?  ???

Dr. MD MD

I'm pretty sure that when Maxine says she's going to "take the president out tonight." she meant take him out for ice cream...because she knows Trump likes ice cream and because she couldn't have been suggesting killing the president, could she?  ???

136 or 142

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on October 23, 2017, 05:54:42 PM
I'm pretty sure that when Maxine says she's going to "take the president out tonight." she meant take him out for ice cream...because she knows Trump likes ice cream and because she couldn't have been suggesting killing the president, could she?  ???

Any reason why anybody should care?

Swishypants

Quote from: 136 or 142 on October 24, 2017, 03:20:23 AM
Any reason why anybody should care?

Waters is a verified, hardcore, Marxist. She is part of the cancer that must be cut-out of the United States Government.