• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

Richard C. Hoagland

Started by Richard C. Hoagland, July 20, 2008, 07:01:42 PM

EvB

Quote from: Michael Vandeven on August 02, 2008, 01:20:48 AM
i'm not entirely sure why, but this whole "george will call me" thing is cracking me up.

Maybe because GEORGE WILL CALL HIM!

Frys Girl

This is a quote from last night's show. "I've done a million shows on 'Coast'. Tonight is the most important."

He also mentioned that he used to be in a sibling opera band called "the forgone conclusions"  ???

danDNA

richard hoagland is such a flyboy. i know someone that done some work with him once who says he is one of those people who loves to be in the lime light so whenever i hear him talking i take it with a pinch of moon dust, he took a lot of other people's ideas and made them his, hes a one man publicity machine, ragh ragh ragh ragh robin falkov....

MV/Liberace!

i always hated it when he would be on with another guest because he would be so condescending to the other guest in addition to his inability to shut the hole in his face for just 5 seconds to allow the other guest some oxygen.

Max

Quote from: Michael Vandeven on August 23, 2008, 07:11:32 AM
i always hated it when he would be on with another guest because he would be so condescending to the other guest in addition to his inability to shut the hole in his face for just 5 seconds to allow the other guest some oxygen.

that about sums it up enough to close the topic :p

MV/Liberace!

Quote from: Max on August 24, 2008, 12:37:11 AM
that about sums it up enough to close the topic :p

ELLE OH ELLE!

Dixie Butcher

The only  ONLY  reason that I might like Hoagland is that he loves to bait George with questions that he knows Noory doesn't know the answer to.  He'll deliberately ask George a question - usually a no brainer, too - that he knows George can't answer,  then he tells George the answer all full of himself.   Full of sound and fury, signifying nothing.

EvB

Quote from: Dixie Butcher on August 24, 2008, 10:38:20 PM
   Full of sound and fury, signifying nothing.

Ah YES!  "A tale told by an idiot" !!

EvB

Okay = just saw the "cleft pallet" banner.  I've never heard of that organization - the one I'm aware of is "project smile"  -- but that's just me.

danDNA

just listened to this , the most important show richard hoagland has ever done.

George said to other, laughy guest, "if NASA are listening tonight and i'm sure they are, are they cringing right now?"

forget about NASA cringing! if only george knew!

Gojira2006

;D I like how Hoagland claims to be a close friend of Walter Cronkite (he was Cronkite's fact-checker) . . . :o

MV/Liberace!

i have a feeling old walter couldn't even tell you who in the hell hoagland is.

EvB

Okay - particularly in relation to someone of Cronkite's stature, so the terms "Hoagland" and "fact checker" seem like an oxymoron to you?

Centurion73

Quote from: Michael Vandeven on February 23, 2009, 07:43:25 PM
i have a feeling old walter couldn't even tell you who in the hell hoagland is.

The only one I ever heard say he was Walters right hand man was old Mook mouth Noory and as we all know Noory tends to have reliability issues with facts, dates, words, radio shows, pretty much everything.

Gojira2006

:) Cronkite's daughter Kathy was on a radio show in 1994 & said that her father wished that Hoagland would "quit referring to [her father] ever again as long as he keeps acting like a kook".  :P

Gojira2006

;D While on C2C recently, Richard C. Hoagland claimed that the recent Iridium satellite collision with another satellite couldn't possibly have been an accident, & went on to say that someone :-X caused this collision, as well as an accident between two nuclear subs, using "torsion waves."  ;:) 

Noory:  I'm going to give you this - as wild as your theories are & have been over the years - the ones that eventually become proven - you're right on with these things . . .

Hoagland:  Yeah, but look . . .  You don't say that to James [sic] Corsi . . .  You don't say that with Stan Deo . . .

Noory:  Sure I do . . .  Yes I do . . .

Hoagland:  No you don't . . .

Noory:  I jump all over them, too . . .

Hoagland:  When you talk about the Illuminati you get grim, & serious & Oh, my God . . .

:o Wow - a tense moment on C2C . . .  :'(

seven7

OK, time for my first post.  When I heard the first line in this exchange, I laughed so hard I almost choked.

Noory:  I'm going to give you this - as wild as your theories are & have been over the years - the ones that eventually become proven - you're right on with these things . .

So when Dicky C's wild ideas are proven, he's right????

EvB

QuoteSo when Dicky C's wild ideas are proven, he's right????

Yep -- that's EXACTLY what I heard too. But given what a kiss-up GEorge is, it was the "I jump all over them too" part that cracked me up.

Gojira2006

Quote from: seven7 on February 24, 2009, 09:28:20 AM
OK, time for my first post.  When I heard the first line in this exchange, I laughed so hard I almost choked.

;D I know - It gets even better . . .  especially when Hoagland said that it was impossible for the two satellites to have accidentally collided, because space is so big (presumably), & added to that, the fact that Iridium satellite network is part of the electronic global transfer of funds that moves trillions of dollars, that therefore conspiracy is afoot . . .  ;:)

Hoagland:  But as a responsible scientist, as a responsible public figure, as a science advisor to Coast . . . it's my responsibility to look in every direction, to pick up every rock, & to see what crawls out, & to present to this audience & others an appropriate assessment after we have weighed the evidence . . .

EvB

Quoteto pick up every rock, & to see what crawls out

Some pretty close cousins, I'd imagine.

MV/Liberace!

Quote from: Gojira2006 on February 24, 2009, 05:50:22 AM
:) Cronkite's daughter Kathy was on a radio show in 1994 & said that her father wished that Hoagland would "quit referring to [her father] ever again as long as he keeps acting like a kook".  :P
haha... no shit?  what i wouldn't give to hear that!

MV/Liberace!

Quote from: Gojira2006 on February 24, 2009, 10:42:03 AM
;D I know - It gets even better . . .  especially when Hoagland said that it was impossible for the two satellites to have accidentally collided, because space is so big (presumably)...
ok, so let me get this straight.  cosmic bodies from different galaxies collide with one another every second, but two objects orbiting the SAME FUCKING PLANET collide and it's an impossibility?

hoagland is a bearded douche with a strangely shaped skull and an atrocious haircut.

Dego

Quote from: Michael Vandeven on February 25, 2009, 01:32:25 AM

hoagland is a bearded douche with a strangely shaped skull and an atrocious haircut.

Nboy

I caught a replay of the first hour when I got up. I honestly can't believe he interprets two satellites colliding as a sign aimed at Barak Obama to let him know he is stepping on toes, namely those of the Bilderberg Group and the Illiuminati. Where did he get that brilliant fucking idea? Oh wait, he told us. He claimed to have been watching this http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Connections_(TV_series) (ftp://http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Connections_(TV_series)) and that the information he was about to present followed that same sort of path.  Granted, Hoaxland likes  to build conspiracies ontop of conspiracies, but seems to me that he just wanted to give his stupid hierarchy of bullshit some sort of credibility. I feel sorry for James Burke now, I have seen his show and its pretty entertaining. But alas, now he has been linked to Hoaxland and his reputation is now forever tarnished. And we all know that eventually Hoaxland is going to be claiming that he gave the idea to Burke to do a show like that. There's a connection for ya.

I also love how he likes to pretend he is in the C.I.A., any interview he does has shit tons of unverifiable information given to him and only him through shadowy secret sources which can never EVER, EVER be reveled. If I had information that I wanted out and be taken seriously, I'd sure as hell keep it as far away from Hoagie as I could.

Frys Girl

OK When I FIRST heard Noory on the radio, I'm pretty damn sure I heard him say he is a member of "skull and bones". He didn't attend any college, much less Harvard!

A caller was asking him about the activity of S&B and he said i can't say anything because I will be in danger. Douchebag!

Gojira2006

;:) Yes - I remember Hoagland yakking it up about Cronkite, so I did a web search, & came across the Kathy Cronkite thing . . .  It was on a KLBJ show back in 1994, with Dale Dudley and Bob Fonseca . . .  ;D

Gojira2006

Quote from: Frys Girl on February 25, 2009, 09:28:08 AM
OK When I FIRST heard Noory on the radio, I'm pretty damn sure I heard him say he is a member of "skull and bones". He didn't attend any college, much less Harvard!

A caller was asking him about the activity of S&B and he said i can't say anything because I will be in danger. Douchebag!

???  It might have been the time that Alex Jones was on the show talking about the time he snuck into Bohemian Grove & took some video footage of the Rites of Moloch . . .  :-X  It would be something, though, if Noory was in The Skull & Bones . . .  Can you imagine him & W. paddling each other . . . ?  ;D

Quote from: Gojira2006 on February 24, 2009, 07:17:07 AM
;D While on C2C recently, Richard C. Hoagland claimed that the recent Iridium satellite collision with another satellite couldn't possibly have been an accident, & went on to say that someone :-X caused this collision, as well as an accident between two nuclear subs, using "torsion waves."  ;:) 

Noory:  I'm going to give you this - as wild as your theories are & have been over the years - the ones that eventually become proven - you're right on with these things . . .

Hoagland:  Yeah, but look . . .  You don't say that to James [sic] Corsi . . .  You don't say that with Stan Deo . . .

Noory:  Sure I do . . .  Yes I do . . .

Hoagland:  No you don't . . .

Noory:  I jump all over them, too . . .

Hoagland:  When you talk about the Illuminati you get grim, & serious & Oh, my God . . .

:o Wow - a tense moment on C2C . . .  :'(

Hoagland and Noory's relationship is beyond awkward. I don't get too surprised when I hear something like that, but I would like to actually hear it. Anyone got an mp3 clip of that hour or at least the show date?

Gojira2006

:) It was the first hour on February 23, 2009 . . .  :)

Centurion73

Quote from: Frys Girl on February 25, 2009, 09:28:08 AM

No, he did not attend Harvard nor did he attend Yale where Skull & Bones is  ;D