• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

To Art Bell & His Threatener

Started by Robert, February 17, 2016, 07:31:50 PM

Robert

Can we negotiate a settlement?  That is, assuming neither of you is crazy, can we change this from an impasse into blackmail?  That is, create conditions assuring Mr. Bell's safety from the other one of you while doing MITD?  What are your demands?

We'd need some way & means of communication by which Mr. Bell could be convinced that you are indeed the person who's been making threats, and that you are not nuts but just very strongly motivated.  You'd need some assurance that you would not be identified in such a way that would endanger you.  And then the conditions would need to be satisfiable on an ongoing basis, and not as, say, a lump sum payment that would be all Mr. Bell's risk.

If you have a grudge that concerns the show, you'd need some way of stating it publicly in a way that you could not be identified by it.

I'm hoping you read here and that I've started something that might pay off.  It's not really for discussion here, although of course anyone who wants to continue this thread will.  I'm just hoping there's some way to facilitate communication somewhere by some means.

Ciardelo

As you are the suspect in the top three, I say good show man! Good show!

EarthAlien007

Quote from: Robert on February 17, 2016, 07:31:50 PM
Can we negotiate a settlement?  That is, assuming neither of you is crazy, can we change this from an impasse into blackmail?  That is, create conditions assuring Mr. Bell's safety from the other one of you while doing MITD?  What are your demands?

We'd need some way & means of communication by which Mr. Bell could be convinced that you are indeed the person who's been making threats, and that you are not nuts but just very strongly motivated.  You'd need some assurance that you would not be identified in such a way that would endanger you.  And then the conditions would need to be satisfiable on an ongoing basis, and not as, say, a lump sum payment that would be all Mr. Bell's risk.

If you have a grudge that concerns the show, you'd need some way of stating it publicly in a way that you could not be identified by it.

I'm hoping you read here and that I've started something that might pay off.  It's not really for discussion here, although of course anyone who wants to continue this thread will.  I'm just hoping there's some way to facilitate communication somewhere by some means.

Why don't you ask Lasha Seniuk about this? She was talking shit about the death threats long before they happened.
Yeah, ask her. She goes by RoseGirl here.

Just Me

Auslandia

Sehnzeleid

So you want Art to negotiate with himself?

DanTSX

What if Art got a new stalker that forced him to do his radio Show? ;D

EarthAlien007

Quote from: DanTSX on March 04, 2016, 07:58:32 PM
What if Art got a new stalker that forced him to do his radio Show? ;D

+1