• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

If Not Art Then MV!

Started by BettyO417, February 05, 2016, 08:01:37 PM

WhiteCrow

Quote from: MV on February 06, 2016, 02:56:37 AM
I can handle things. I’m smart. Not like everybody says, like dumb. I’m smart and I want respect!

When will this thread turn into the trashing of  MV?
Vicious and vaguely lovable Bellgabers, where are you?

Jackstar, get your ass over here!
White Crow 'went' all lovable and nice.

Prasie MV 
the money grubbing megalomanic sumobitch..
AKA Dave's Genuis.  < like and respect that boy.

Talk of support for MV is just that,Talk.
You'd listen to him, be a fan?

If 'real' support ever developed, White Crow is there with 'real' support that matters.

Respect MV...  He has 'real' broadcasting talent!

GravitySucks

Quote from: WhiteCrow on February 07, 2016, 01:20:27 PM
When will this thread turn into the trashing of  MV?
Vicious and vaguely lovable Bellgabers, where are you?

Jackstar, get your ass over here!
White Crow 'went' all lovable and nice.

Prasie MV 
the money grubbing megalomanic sumobitch..
AKA Dave's Genuis.  < like and respect that boy.

Talk of support for MV is just that,Talk.
You'd listen to him, be a fan?

If 'real' support ever developed, White Crow is there with 'real' support that matters.

Respect MV...  He has 'real' broadcasting talent!

MV won't get trashed until he actually hosts a show. Then Katie bar the door!

WhiteCrow

Quote from: henge0stone on February 07, 2016, 10:15:33 AM
I would rather hear MV than Heather or even both of them together. MV filling in a few times would be cool but I don't think its gonna happen. He can barely do his own podcasts regularity and I don't think he wants to 'sit in' on someone else's show.

I think Heather would also be too afraid of MV outshining her, because he would. The two of them together would work but again not sure Heather (or even Art) would want that. She freaked out on Bateman because other people said he would be better so I doubt she would want someone actually on her show that's better than her.

I don't want to turn this into a Heather hate post, she isn't bad but some people are just better at this than others. You have to remember that MV was actually in broadcasting so naturally he's better at it. Heather's still much better than a lot of crap out there.

Dear HengeOstone, very nice post and I'm sure MV will get a chuckle while reading it. Problem is, as with many postings on Bellgab. What makes any of us think we know what is best for MV, Art and Heather etc..  Ok OK That's what Fans do :)

I recognize MV as having 'real' broadcasting talent.
As with Art, wish him success.  But its for them to find their own way.. I will assist and support them, to achieve their 'own' goals. Because I love them.

This is White Crow

Love Art..  Adore Heather..  Respect MV..

henge0stone

Quote from: WhiteCrow on February 07, 2016, 01:40:57 PM
Dear HengeOstone, very nice post and I'm sure MV will get a chuckle while reading it. Problem is, as with many postings on Bellgab. What makes any of us think we know what is best for MV, Art and Heather etc..

Well that's true I was just speculating, you also have to remember its only my personal opinion when it comes to who is 'better'.  I'm sure some people would listen to MV and Heather and think Heather is more professional while MV is just crazy.

GravitySucks

Quote from: henge0stone on February 07, 2016, 01:49:00 PM
Well that's true I was just speculating, you also have to remember its only my personal opinion when it comes to who is 'better'.  I'm sure some people would listen to MV and Heather and think Heather is more professional while MV is just crazy and fat.

FIFY

WhiteCrow

Quote from: henge0stone on February 07, 2016, 01:49:00 PM
Well that's true I was just speculating, you also have to remember its only my personal opinion when it comes to who is 'better'.  I'm sure some people would listen to MV and Heather and think Heather is more professional while MV is just crazy.

I get the, only my opinion stuff.  And understand that's what Fans do.
IMHO It's the over the top hate and speculating about ART and Heather that is troublesome. ..by no means am I accusing you of that.

Thank you for talking the time to reply.

Love Art..  Adore Heather..  Respect HedgeOstone

WhiteCrow

Quote from: GravitySucks on February 07, 2016, 01:23:13 PM
MV won't get trashed until he actually hosts a show. Then Katie bar the door!

Please don't 'force me' to co-host a Gabcast with MV .. If he doesn't mute my voice.. He will receive the full-on White Crow  thrashing treatment. Done in a most respectful way.

Better yet MV, hand over control, of the mute button to me.
(Smiley face smack talkin)

Love Art..  Adore Heather..   Respect MV..

Echo

I don't think MV could handle it to be honest. He lost his composure dealing Richards stalker.  After a week of doing MiTD and reading all our comments, he would probably do this to all of us.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qWnied-Z4s4

BettyO417

Quote from: Echo on February 22, 2016, 08:04:59 PM
I don't think MV could handle it to be honest. He lost his composure dealing Richards stalker.  After a week of doing MiTD and reading all our comments, he would probably do this to all of us.

Freaking hilarious Echo! Think about it though, MV could literally ban thousands! It could become a case for a worldwide Ban!
Praise MV!

henge0stone

Quote from: Echo on February 22, 2016, 08:04:59 PM

MV looses his composure every episode, its the way he does it that makes him all the more entertaining. He's closer Howard Stern then Art Bell and his yelling at people is part of his awesomeness. 

Keykou

Who is this MV, is he another gate keeper of the truth where no real secrets may pass?

One Noory is enough.

M! MV!

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: Keykou on February 22, 2016, 08:54:10 PM
Who is this MV, is he another gate keeper of the truth where no real secrets may pass?

Oh dear oh dear... You've not only been reported, but MV will find you... you have been warned..:(

ItsOver

Quote from: Keykou on February 22, 2016, 08:54:10 PM

One Noory is enough...

You mean The Keymaster of the Dungeon of Drunk Karaoke?

I believe MV started the GNS thread.  I'll wait until Jorch starts the MVS thread.

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: ItsOver

I believe MV started the GNS thread.  I'll wait until Jorch starts the MVS thread.

Hmmm, but GN would need to do his homework on how MV 'Gets it' before the ritual humiliation and ongoing ridicule. Oh, it would also need a contributor to wish MV die on air, who would go on later to succeed MV (May his tribe increase) at a later date..

Just sayin.

ItsOver

Quote from: Yorkshire pud on February 23, 2016, 01:00:09 PM
Hmmm, but GN would need to do his homework on how MV 'Gets it' before the ritual humiliation and ongoing ridicule. Oh, it would also need a contributor to wish MV die on air, who would go on later to succeed MV (May his tribe increase) at a later date..

Just sayin.
True, but stranger things have happened.