• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

20150803 - Stephen Bassett/Merrill Cook - Disclosure - Live Chat Thread

Started by MV/Liberace!, August 03, 2015, 09:51:56 PM

Sabu2K

I don't get it, i really, really, don't get it but maybe it's just, it's probably just me…carry on.

popple

Quote from: ShayP on August 03, 2015, 10:31:24 PM
Do it!  If it's female PM me.  Send her my way.  I'm....just a little.....lonely.  ;D

I turned the lights down low and sure enough it showed up! I grabbed it by the neck. There was an identification tag and I'm sorry... but it's male  :'(

nbirnes

Quote from: maren on August 03, 2015, 10:40:47 PM
Good for Heather -- this is exciting!!

Say ... her voice is so darn familiar. Happiness all over!! 🌸Bella🌸

starrmtn001

REDACTED!!!!
I was in bed, then Art introduces his new producer, and it's Redacted!!!  A-W-E-S-O-M-E! ;D ;D ;D

Northcoaster

Maybe they were hinting at this when they said "you haven't heard the last of Redacted"

AppealPlay

It never ceases to amaze me that people who work in radio still don't understand to never clear your throat on mic and never move a hot mic.  It boggles my mind.

ShayP

Quote from: AppealPlay on August 03, 2015, 10:40:31 PM
Let's hear Delirious Love, eh?

*clears throat*

You and me in the heat of delirious love
Makin' time to the beat of delirious love
I can feel it
I can feel it
I can feel it

Sorry...I just don't have it tonight.  ;)

AppealPlay

Quote from: ShayP on August 03, 2015, 10:42:18 PM
*clears throat*

You and me in the heat of delirious love
Makin' time to the beat of delirious love
I can feel it
I can feel it
I can feel it

Sorry...I just don't have it tonight.  ;)

You're missing your golden pipes cardigan.  It's cool.

ShayP

Quote from: popple on August 03, 2015, 10:41:46 PM
I turned the lights down low and sure enough it showed up! I grabbed it by the neck. There was an identification tag and I'm sorry... but it's male  :'(

Well...okay...PM me anyway.   ;D

Quote from: ChandlersDad on August 03, 2015, 10:38:55 PM
Art is playing love songs to Trump. And you guys still don't think he likes that asshole?

It came off as a bit sarcastic and not overly fawning. It was neat to listen to the old Ross Perot shows and see similar themes.
Back to Hitchbot. This thing brought joy to people. Look through its photos from twitter and see what an impact it made. Such an embarrassment that he met violence in the US.

Also, Bellgab members PLEASE call in. Let's keep that phone ringing and show Noory what we can do! MV stop lurking and call! ;) Jazz, were ever you are...CALL.

Also, congrats to our new head producer and our other awesome producer J!

Ms. C

Wow. ...  I couldn't sleep. -- glad I'm here.  ...   Congrats to you Heather. 💜💜❤️💜💜

RoseGirl

Major Roswells Redacted!!!!!

Perfect. You will be fan-freakin-tastic, girl.

...did I mention the 'steal me an ashtray' thing?

hehehe

ShayP

So...Redacted is Heather who now is Art's producer.  Hell Yeah!!!!  Good on her.  8)

That's very cool you're going under your real name. I feel like it makes you a person and not a BellGab thing. I think it's a good move as she couldn't be a better liaison between Art and the AB Universe.

(First person I thought of during the announcement was White Crow  ;D )

juliet

Congrats to her. I thought she said she wasn't doing what she was doing as a springboard into a radio job though. Oh well whatever. She is already his relentless cheerleader online, might as well get paid for it.