• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

Twitter Censorship

Started by Norm, January 21, 2018, 12:49:08 AM

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: SredniVashtar on January 22, 2018, 12:31:57 PM
No, you're content to be a nay-sayer. Actually having a position and defending it is too much for you.

I sometimes forget that you're slow and need everything explained slowly and in detail...but I still don't care.

Spookingtons

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on January 22, 2018, 12:33:56 PM
I sometimes forget that you're slow and need everything explained slowly and in detail...but I still don't care.
Well, is what they said of you any different than assuming you live by this?

TigerLily

Quote from: SredniVashtar on January 22, 2018, 12:31:57 PM
No, you're content to be a nay-sayer. Actually having a position and defending it is too much for you.

They're all yours, SV. Playtime is over for me. I have to go deal with some Real World Issues

analog kid

Why would any internet company have a problem with people like this?

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: Spookingtons on January 22, 2018, 12:38:20 PM
Well, is what they said of you any different than assuming you live by this?

Jackstar

Quote from: TigerLily on January 22, 2018, 12:30:57 PM
Be wary; do your homework; figure things out for yourself.

How did your exploration of Instagram work out for you? Asking for a friend.

TigerLily

Quote from: Jackstar on January 22, 2018, 01:17:11 PM
How did your exploration of Instagram work out for you? Asking for a friend.

Icky

Re: Twitter Censorship
« Reply #82 on: Today at 12:18:26 PM

SredniVashtar

Quote from: Jackstar on January 22, 2018, 01:17:11 PM
Asking for a friend.

Fake news. A watermelon with a smiley face doesn't count.

TigerLily

Another couple of days have gone by and not a shred of evidence to dispute my world view and sway me towards the people who say I'm the crazy cultist. Please enjoy your safe echo chamber where no one questions your unfounded beliefs and con artists use you as propaganda parrots

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: TigerLily on January 24, 2018, 12:58:54 PM
Another couple of days have gone by and not a shred of evidence to dispute my world view and sway me towards the people who say I'm the crazy cultist. Please enjoy your safe echo chamber where no one questions your unfounded beliefs and con artists use you as propaganda parrots

TigerLily

Ok. I tried. Continue to be dupes, dopes

Quote from: Inglorious Bitch on January 21, 2018, 07:23:00 PM
... I used to be a shit lib too until I got "woke"

Ibby. I just found out that "woke" is an Alex Jones meme. Just a coincidence, right? Please?

Gd5150

Quote from: TigerLily on January 24, 2018, 12:58:54 PM
Another couple of days have gone by and not a shred of evidence to dispute my world view and sway me towards the people who say I'm the crazy cultist.

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: TigerLily on January 24, 2018, 02:16:30 PM

Ibby. I just found out that "woke" is an Alex Jones meme. Just a coincidence, right? Please?

Its a circular thing. Someone such as AJ pronounces some bollox on his garage sale show. Several more pick up on it and make videos for YT (run by the evil Google). Fox uses the basis for that as a 'news' segment, Trump watches it, decides its true, tweets about it, Fox reports it, AJ reports on that, and it becomes policy. The caveat being that Stephen Miller and Gowdy might stick something else in to modify Trump's 'thoughts' and he'll tweet something else along the way. Fox then reports that, Trump is happy because they confirm what he'd alraady seen on Fox, heard on AJ show and tweeted.

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: TigerLily on January 24, 2018, 02:16:30 PM

She's probably Russian. ::)

Quote from: TigerLily on January 22, 2018, 12:38:48 PM
They're all yours, SV. Playtime is over for me. I have to go deal with some Real World Issues

Here we go again with the world famous liberal condescension and all around douchey and disrespectful attitude of the left towards anyone who does not share their ass backwards views. Now I don't know you in real life, so maybe you are nice to others in person, but embracing the libtard douche attitude is not doing you any favors on this board. 

The other day you were "disappointed" in me. Really?! Who the hell are you to judge me and be disappointed? This is a real question, not a rhetorical one. Seriously, who the hell are you? Are you my mother? No, you are a self appointed smug know it all. You think because you wrap yourself in the blanket of liberalism that this makes you better than anyone else and also prohibits anyone else from having an opinion separate from yours. God forbid anyone else have their point of view shaped by their life experiences. That is not allowed. Freedom of speech is the purview of only the left.

The left. You know - the hypocrites who say one thing and do the opposite. They judge non-liberals for certain actions while their fellow libs or Democrats do worse things, but this is conveniently overlooked. Hollywood being a perfect example. All of a sudden people are outraged and beating their breasts at the sex crimes and harassment going on while it was an open secret that this type of behavior went on in Hollywood. Had anyone conservative said anything about the rapes and harassment going on in Hollywood, they would have instantly been labeled a hater, racist and misogynist. Or maybe even (gasp) a "conspiracy theorist". For saying something. Yet the actual rapists and misogynists were protected.

Trump said women liked to be grabbed by the pussy in a private conversation years before even considering running for President and all hell broke loose over this. Yet Bill Clinton raped and sexually harassed women and the Hildebeast went after these women/victims to intimidate and silence them. No need for hell to break loose now. Nothing to see here folks. Misogyny is A OK if a lib or Dem does it.

Dick Durbin lied and said that Trump used the expression "shithole" country to describe Haiti. Again, hell broke loose until others who were present at the meeting debunked this lie. The Clinton Foundation asked for donations for the victims of Haiti's 2010 earthquake. They raised millions yet the earthquake victims didn't see any of this money or receive help from the Clinton Foundation. Gee, I wonder what happened to all that money?

Let's not question that because it makes the Clintons and libs look bad. "So what if these people live in misery because they got no help? Sucks to be them." is the liberal outlook. But watch out if Trump allegedly makes a disparaging remark. Then the libs will be triggered. TRIGGERED I tell you.

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on January 24, 2018, 02:31:19 PM
She's probably Russian. ::)

That's right. Anyone with a sense of justice is a Russian bot.

Russia, Russia, Russia!

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: Inglorious Bitch on January 24, 2018, 02:51:21 PM
That's right. Anyone with a sense of justice is a Russian bot.

I don't think they even realize the hatred they're inspiring in their fellow citizens with their McCarthyism v2.0.  ::)

I've said it before and I'll say it again. It's time to start rounding these criminal creeps up before an outbreak of vigilantism occurs from a frustrated public at their wit's end! I really think they want a civil war.

TigerLily

Quote from: Inglorious Bitch on January 24, 2018, 02:50:29 PM
Here we go again with the world famous liberal condescension and all around douchey and disrespectful attitude of the left towards anyone who does not share their ass backwards views. Now I don't know you in real life, so maybe you are nice to others in person, but embracing the libtard douche attitude is not doing you any favors on this board. 

The other day you were "disappointed" in me. Really?! Who the hell are you to judge me and be disappointed? This is a real question, not a rhetorical one. Seriously, who the hell are you? Are you my mother? No, you are a self appointed smug know it all. You think because you wrap yourself in the blanket of liberalism that this makes you better than anyone else and also prohibits anyone else from having an opinion separate from yours. God forbid anyone else have their point of view shaped by their life experiences. That is not allowed. Freedom of speech is the purview of only the left.

The left. You know - the hypocrites who say one thing and do the opposite. They judge non-liberals for certain actions while their fellow libs or Democrats do worse things, but this is conveniently overlooked. Hollywood being a perfect example. All of a sudden people are outraged and beating their breasts at the sex crimes and harassment going on while it was an open secret that this type of behavior went on in Hollywood. Had anyone conservative said anything about the rapes and harassment going on in Hollywood, they would have instantly been labeled a hater, racist and misogynist. Or maybe even (gasp) a "conspiracy theorist". For saying something. Yet the actual rapists and misogynists were protected.

Trump said women liked to be grabbed by the pussy in a private conversation years before even considering running for President and all hell broke loose over this. Yet Bill Clinton raped and sexually harassed women and the Hildebeast went after these women/victims to intimidate and silence them. No need for hell to break loose now. Nothing to see here folks. Misogyny is A OK if a lib or Dem does it.

Dick Durbin lied and said that Trump used the expression "shithole" country to describe Haiti. Again, hell broke loose until others who were present at the meeting debunked this lie. The Clinton Foundation asked for donations for the victims of Haiti's 2010 earthquake. They raised millions yet the earthquake victims didn't see any of this money or receive help from the Clinton Foundation. Gee, I wonder what happened to all that money?

Let's not question that because it makes the Clintons and libs look bad. "So what if these people live in misery because they got no help? Sucks to be them." is the liberal outlook. But watch out if Trump allegedly makes a disparaging remark. Then the libs will be triggered. TRIGGERED I tell you.

So ... is that a yes on Alex Jones?

Quote from: PB the Deplorable on January 22, 2018, 09:13:58 AM
To tell you the truth, I'm not interested in convincing you of anything as much as I am in defeating those who believe as you do at the polls.

How about this though:  Without mentioning Trump or anyone else, what do you think Barack Obama's top achievements as president were, and what do you think Hilary Clinton's lifetime accomplishments were that made her a top candidate for president.  Not to make this a laborious homework assignment, the best three or four that come to mind for each. 

If you think they are controversial (like, say, ObamaCare), explain the net benefit in a sentence or two

She does  not have an answer to this. None of the libs do. But did they mention today for the 100th time that Trump is a racist misogynist who hates his mother? And he has little hands! There, that means they win the argument.

Quote from: TigerLily on January 24, 2018, 03:00:50 PM
So ... is that a yes on Alex Jones?

Thank you for proving my point.

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on January 24, 2018, 02:57:23 PM
I don't think they even realize the hatred they're inspiring in their fellow citizens with their McCarthyism v2.0.  ::)

I've said it before and I'll say it again. It's time to start rounding these criminal creeps up before an outbreak of vigilantism occurs from a frustrated public at their wit's end! I really think they want a civil war.
I usually have a live and let live attitude, but the libs on this board have been over the top with their arrogance and bullying lately. Poor Starr got attacked last week. Starr, of all people. She has to be one of the sweetest members on this board. SMH

TigerLily

QuoteTo tell you the truth, I'm not interested in convincing you of anything as much as I am in defeating those who believe as you do at the polls.

How about this though:  Without mentioning Trump or anyone else, what do you think Barack Obama's top achievements as president were, and what do you think Hilary Clinton's lifetime accomplishments were that made her a top candidate for president.  Not to make this a laborious homework assignment, the best three or four that come to mind for each. 

If you think they are controversial (like, say, ObamaCare), explain the net benefit in a sentence or two

Quote from: Inglorious Bitch on January 24, 2018, 03:01:11 PM
She does  not have an answer to this. None of the libs do. But did they mention today for the 100th time that Trump is a racist misogynist who hates his mother? And he has little hands! There, that means they win the argument.

I did. It was ignored. Btw. I never mentioned Trump's mother

Quote from: TigerLily on January 22, 2018, 10:54:30 AM
I thought you were supposed to give me reasons I was supposed to agree with you. Not vice versa. You still owe me your favorite information sources to help me think like you but ok, I will play along
Obama Accomplishments in no particular order

1.  Remember the global economic meltdown of 2008? The economic stimulus bill and bailout of the car companies which were required to pay back their loans. The Republicans wanted to save the banks but let the car companies fold.  Which one saved more middle-class jobs?
Unemployment - The Obama Years

2. I still think Medicare for all is the way to go but a huge step in the right direction:  Affordable Care Act. CBO projected that about 8% to 10% of non-elderly Americans would be uninsured in its early reports. Only 28 million people were uninsured last year, compared to just over 48 million in 2010. Mar 13, 2017

3. Paris Climate Change Agreement. Greenhouse-gas emissions are down some 12% in the U.S., , Obama deflected efforts from inside his own party to halt the fracking revolutionâ€"a technological win-win that has cut carbon dioxide emissions while freeing the U.S. from dependence on foreign oil.

4. World-wide sanctions on Iran to stop nuclear weapons development. International inspectors on site to insure it.

5. Opened diplomatic relations with Cuba

6.  He authorized the raid that killed Osama Bin Laden. My theory is W. didn't want him found

Etc. Lily Ledbetter Equal Pay Act; repealed Dont Ask Dont tell; 2 women, 1 Hispanic to Supreme Court; marriage equality

I wasn't a Hillary supporter but better than a Demented Donny presidency

1.$21 billion in federal aid to help New York rebuild after the 9/11 attacks. Wrote the bill to get health care coverage for 9/11 first responders.

2. Full military health benefits for National Guard

3. Trans-Pacific partnership trade agreement. Once ratified, it would increase U.S. exports by $123.5 billion annually by 2025.

4. Pushed the United Nations to impose sanctions on Iran in 2010

5. Children's Health Insurance Program (CHIP) She worked with Senators Edward Kennedy and Orrin Hatch who sponsored the bill. It received $24 billion, paid for by a 15 cent tax on cigarettes.

Don't think this did much to convince me you're right and I'm wrong. So now give me your top sources for your political point of view

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: TigerLily on January 24, 2018, 03:12:19 PM
I did. It was ignored. Btw. I never mentioned Trump's mother

Fine. Let's do this!

1. Yay! Obama got us all McJobs while trying to import more illegal immigrants to further drive our already low wages down. Yay for us and yay for Obama! ::)

2. Obamacare was an abject failure and a wet kiss to the big insurance companies.

3. If climate science ever becomes an actual science and not a religion let me know.  ;)

4. Yeah, how did that Iran deal work out anyway? :D

5. Of course he tried to repair relations with communist dictators. He wanted to be one! ;D

6. Bin Laden died from Marfan's in the early 2000s ::)

I'll continue with your Trump critiques later. More to come.

Gd5150

Quote from: Inglorious Bitch on January 24, 2018, 03:04:22 PM
I usually have a live and let live attitude, but the libs on this board have been over the top with their arrogance and bullying lately. Poor Starr got attacked last week. Starr, of all people. She has to be one of the sweetest members on this board. SMH

Those bastards! How dare they! If she’s conservative she can handle it. Sticks and stones.

Bullying comes with the terorrtory. You gotta expect it when you head to the politics section of the gab.

Me logging in to spank some lemming arse.

https://youtu.be/cT9ZHXNfKAY

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: Inglorious Bitch on January 24, 2018, 02:50:29 PM

Hi Ibby.. How are you on the election being over with over twelve months ago yet Trump is obsessed with it? How are you on Trump 'draining the swamp' and filling it with his own pond life? How are you on the god fearin evangelical Christians preaching how sinful anyone not them are, and go to great lengths in trying to denigrate anyone who doesn't live their lives as they (the evangelical Christians) deem worthy, but give Trump the rapacious womaniser a pass..Or in their parlance..'A Mulligan'?

How are you on Trump firing Comey because (In Trump's words) he wouldn't let Flynn off? How are you on Trump lying at least five times a day (and this is easily verified) everyday? How are you on the cult mentality towards Trump, simply because he demands total and unthinking loyalty, to him. Do you really think Trump gives a second's thought to you or in fact anyone else?

Oh, I'm liberal minded, so I guess that means I condone rape? Yeah?  >:(