• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

The General Musings of Falkie2013 (George Senda, The Guy From Pittsburgh)

Started by heater, December 19, 2013, 09:37:40 PM

Should this thread be removed from the forum?

Yes
1296 (66.7%)
No
647 (33.3%)

Total Members Voted: 1937

Fyodor Gutman

It just confirms what is obvious. He buys more groceries in two days than my family goes through in a week.

If he does have an IRA, I am surprised he qualified for food stamps.

Lilith

Quote from: WhiteCrow on June 14, 2018, 07:56:31 PM
Oh so now you see the "value" of the George at AlienCon project? (Season eight)

You certainly were a contributing factor in undermining it before with your constant "negitivity" and labeling me as White Troll. You ruined Bella-Haven and now you and others may have ruined George's chance for fame that he so desperately craves.

Hope you had fun as you bullied and ruin the chances for others.. spend your  5 buck donation refund and buy a few clues.. duh
"Good Content has monetary costs"

Love Most

You have not sent me any refund WhiteTroll.  I posted you a copy of my Gofundme Contribution, all you need to do is hit the refund button next to it, and it will go right back to the account I sent it from.  I will be checking to see if it has been refunded, and let you know, as well as thank you for it, when it arrives.  Don't hesitate to add interest I should have accumulated over the many many months since the Project was dumped.

No, I see no value in the ALien Con project, other than as another con to further part his fans from their money. George has the money to go, AND to pay Curtis way himself.

GravitySucks

Quote from: Walks_At_Night on June 14, 2018, 08:51:32 PM

Ha!  No way he's catching that - rush hour in the Bay Area?

In today’s video he said he was waking up at 5 am and had to be there by 7am.

Quote from: Enard P Farkwark on June 14, 2018, 08:37:03 PM
Maybe I missed it and someone already suggested it. Apologies if so.  If anyone is looking to be a gifter to our favorite grifter, or maybe the legacy, might I suggest a tasty surprise of gummies from here?  https://dicksbymail.com

may I suggest the BIG BLACK (not racist, just the colour) chocolate DICK...
slow Kathy loves chocolate...
and FAT FALKIE loves BIG BLACK (not racist, just his preference) DICKS...

perhaps FAT FALKIE could enjoy it first, then pass to slow Kathy to finish off...
LOl

Quote from: Happier Times are Coming on June 14, 2018, 09:17:26 PM
may I suggest the BIG BLACK (not racist, just the colour) chocolate DICK...
slow Kathy loves chocolate...
and FAT FALKIE loves BIG BLACK (not racist, just his preference) DICKS...

perhaps FAT FALKIE could enjoy it first, then pass to slow Kathy to finish off...
LOl

If anyone’s got valid PO boxes and whatnot for them I’ve got an entertainment budget. Just sayin.

Lilith

Quote from: WhiteCrow on June 14, 2018, 07:56:31 PM
Oh so now you see the "value" of the George at AlienCon project? (Season eight)

You certainly were a contributing factor in undermining it before with your constant "negitivity" and labeling me as White Troll. You ruined Bella-Haven and now you and others may have ruined George's chance for fame that he so desperately craves.

Hope you had fun as you bullied and ruin the chances for others.. spend your  5 buck donation refund and buy a few clues.. duh
"Good Content has monetary costs"

Love Most

NXOEED

Quote from: Kizuna Ai on June 14, 2018, 02:53:22 PM
The grifter George Senda wishes he was

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=krjpsh4dVgU

Fucking Chris Chan. These are always a joy to watch. The thing that sucks the most about him is that he shares a name with my actual favorite Youtuber, a pro skater who skates for Element, also named Chris Chann, but with two "N"s.

There is something fascinating about LOLcows and their unconventional begging methods.

Quote from: brig on June 14, 2018, 08:49:21 PM
You have not sent me any refund WhiteTroll.  I posted you a copy of my Gofundme Contribution, all you need to do is hit the refund button next to it, and it will go right back to the account I sent it from.  I will be checking to see if it has been refunded...

George has the money to go, AND to pay Curtis way himself.

For $5, just report it as wire fraud and be done with it

Lilith

Quote from: PB the Deplorable on June 14, 2018, 10:03:46 PM
For $5, just report it as wire fraud and be done with it

It's not important PB. I had told WhiteTroll to use the $5 to take his lovely wife for coffee and a donut on me.  He is the one who insisted on refunding my donation, and keeps brining it up, but I have yet to receive it.

GravitySucks

It is 69 in Martinez right now and he has the apartment a nice toasty 82!

Quote from: GravitySucks on June 14, 2018, 11:02:47 PM
It is 69 in Martinez right now and he has the apartment a nice toasty 82!
because he hasn’t figured out a box fan on the floor by his screen door would force cool air in and replace the hot air by forcing the hot air out...

And box fans in a closed room does NOT reduce temperature, only aids evaporation (of perspiration)

Norm

Poor George is forced to use a stolen grocery cart to carry his things to Amtrak!

Martinez is 63 degrees
feels like 61 degrees

doesn’t understand how to ventilate his apartment with proper use of fans, windows and door

oh wait...
maybe Casa Senda is so hot tonight because slow Kathy is there...

naked in the sofa bed...

FAT FALKIE is a gentleman...
shower first, before snuggling with slow Kathy

Quote from: Pizzapunch on June 14, 2018, 11:29:32 PM
They're fighting over leftover pizza now!
slow Kathy is paying for FAT FALLIE’s hotel...
slow Kathy bought pizza and told FAT FALKIE not to eat more...

FAT FALKIE eats slow Kathy’s pizza anyway !

result is a SCREAMING match !
the Hacienda residents LOVE it !

So, George will be making good money soon because he is going buy things at Walmart then sell them on eBay with a very small mark up.

Looking forward to that mess.

paladin1991

Quote from: PB the Deplorable on June 14, 2018, 11:21:38 AM
With Falkie gone, will Pud and Laura visit Kathie?

Omigosh!  It'll be an intervention!  Quick, let's gather our forces, who is calling the Humane Society?  Somebody has to go to the market and buy up some expired fish to lure Samsquatch out of her lair.  What else?

Come on ppl, think!

paladin1991

Quote from: Yorkshire pud on June 14, 2018, 01:45:56 PM
That scenario made me chuckle.. ;D

Years ago before she elevated to where she is now in the DMV HQ, Laura was the one that her colleagues approached to deal with 'difficult' or 'Would test the patience of a saint' clients in the field office where she worked-often people not in her department. She had a way of dealing with such clients that for some reason her colleagues didn't want to learn. I'm sure she dealt with a few 'Kathy's in that time.  ::)

Alright then, she's in charge.  I'm done thinking this Samsquatch Rescue Operation (a trademarked subsidiary of Taintco, a Bell gab company) through.  Have Laura plan the op, but I get to kick in the door, right?  Yeah?  Pud can throw the expired fish lure in.....

paladin1991

Quote from: Billy Joe Mulgreavey on June 14, 2018, 01:54:42 PM
Those DMVers  get a bad rap sometimes.  They have a soft side too...when they aren't forcing "stroke victims" to ride public transportation for 25 years.  I figured Laura for a softy despite her wrath toward Falkie here on the forum, especially after she took in a mongrel from out of town.  ;)

The woman is a saint. A Saint!  I tell you.

paladin1991

Quote from: littlechris on June 14, 2018, 03:20:41 PM
So the fat cunt is going after all? When is he arriving in Pasadena and what hotel is he staying at?

Hey LC, maybe you can cuntvince the Fat One to at least go look at the hotel gym.  Tell him that's where all the hard headed Black ex-cons hang out.  You might lure him down with the possibility of a prison style rape love connection.

George said he will be swimming in the pool & possibly do a livestream or do a video from there.  I could be wrong...as Brig says

littlechris

Quote from: VENUS FIREBALL XL5 on June 15, 2018, 07:49:46 AM
George said he will be swimming in the pool & possibly do a livestream or do a video from there.  Per Brig, I could be wrong...

What hotel will the fat cunt be staying at?