• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

The Black Sword of the Pissed Off Realm

Started by Camazotz Automat, August 08, 2008, 03:13:21 AM

Dixie Butcher

Hey y'all -  thanks for the welcome and kind words.  Michael, about the interview - it did happen.  There might be one or two people here who heard it.  I have some of the audio stashed in my old computer, it's too much of a pain to try to retrieve it, but maybe someday I will.  Not that it's worth listening to, really.  But I reckon somebody might be curious.  It met with mixed critical response.  (laugh !  Look at me acting as if it was some kind of "real" thing. )  I was not altogether pleased with it or my own performance.  It has  a really long  back story ( well, anything I tell is a LONG story,  I am way yonder too talky. )   All of the various negative  criticisms I got were valid, and frankly,  too easy on me.  I ended up doing a very half-assed job and also pussing out,  throwing igNoory / igNorryAnt  way too many soft whiffle balls.  In my defense,  I didn't want to be too confrontational, as I was afraid he'd just hang up.  My goal was mainly to ask him questions guaranteed to catch him telling lies,  but in the end I was frequently too nice and just let him prattle on about whatever he wanted.  I did catch him in a couple lies,  which unfortunately, didn't make it to the incomplete recording I have. Not sure if anyone has the entire thing.  I remember one had something to do with his "ghost hunting"  and "paranormal investigations"  (gag),  and he made up something having to do with cemetaries.  Dang!  Wish I could recall...   And accidentally,  we had a grotesquely comical moment when I got him to sing "Can't Help Falling in Love With You".  Don't know what precipitated that,  but it was every bit as disgusting as y'all could imagine.  To my mind,  the real "story" of the whole thing was less about what happened on-air  than all the behind the scenes bullshit that transpired as Tom Danheiser tried desperately to make the interview not happen.  He tried every which way from Sunday to sabotage it.  And what I learned from my dealing with him, and the both of them,  proved them to be as pathetic as we know they are. How either of them ever got any kind of jobs in radio at all is beyond me.  They reminded me of a couple of 8 year olds trying to "play radio".  

Like many of you,  I have more than Joe Average's  knowledge of how radio works,  and also have several friends in the business.  Including a couple of guys who were, at the time, employed by Clear Channel - one being rather high up in the Belly of the Beast.  They provided me with a bit of insight a lot of Coast Board posters wouldn't have been privy to.  I was very, very surprised at people on other message boards at the time,  because I was giving them damning information you would think would have interested them.  But even the staunchest, and seemingly brightest,  Noory Haters didn't seem to be interested or get it.  The information was met by a huge wall of silence and disinterest,  which puzzles me to this day.  The very people that clamored for Noory's head on a platter were,  for the most part, without comment.  For the most part.  I don't want to seem like I'm crapping on my fellow GNHaters,  I'm not.  I was just kind of disappointed in some of them.  And I'm absolutely grateful for all of the nice things people said before and after,  and the support I got.  Even some of GN's fans at least gave me credit for doing what I said I would do,  and not just blowing hot air.  

Initially,  the point of the  exercise  - or one of my main motivations - was kind of to illustrate how full of shit some of the other board members ( as well as Noory)  were.  There were a lot of people who would say "I could do this, that and the other better than Noory",  and somebody issued a challenge saying, "Well why don't you then?".   I really wasn't into doing radio or anything like that,  but even though I never expressed a desire to do a show,  I  was one of the people bitching about him.  Guilty as charged.  So just as a personal gesture to defend my honor to nobody but myself, really, I did a radio show.   At a real life radio station, over the real airwaves and everything.  Not just an internet only deal.  Kind of to illustrate that anyone could do it, and Noory wasn't anything special.    

And also to kinda show up the big mouths who said they would do it, but did not.   So, although I wasn't entirely successful,  at least I tried,  and I actually did have some  personal successes come from it.  It wasn't altogether a bad thing.   Pretty much anything I do is just to entertain myself,  and it kept me busy and "off of the streets"  for a little while, so... (shrug)  I dunno.  Overall it didn't totally suck.   :)

Dixie Butcher

Quote from: EvB on August 10, 2008, 01:43:09 PM
The alternates are cool - but I like the original best.

Great work - hope you keep on comin' back!

Thank you very, very much, EvB.  You're too kind.  Hey, to you, and anybody else,  just in case, in the future,  I don't reply back with an appropriate & cordial response,  please, please accept my apologies.  Sometimes I get kinda spacey on that,  and also I might have some kind of mental block about it...  I'm a real nut job,  and sometimes get embarrassed when people say nice stuff to or about me,  and get embarrassed about acknowledging their kind words.  I don't know what's wrong with me,  and I'm sorry if I ever do that.  I don't want to seem like a big fat egotist, even though I probably am one.   ;:)  God I'm a retard.  But thank you, EvB !!   thanks!!

EvB

Quotencluding a couple of guys who were, at the time, employed by Clear Channel - one being rather high up in the Belly of the Beast.  They provided me with a bit of insight a lot of Coast Board posters wouldn't have been privy to.  I was very, very surprised at people on other message boards at the time,  because I was giving them damning information you would think would have interested them.  But even the staunchest, and seemingly brightest,  Noory Haters didn't seem to be interested or get it.  The information was met by a huge wall of silence and disinterest,  which puzzles me to this day.  The very people that clamored for Noory's head on a platter were,  for the most part, without comment.  For the most part.  I don't want to seem like I'm crapping on my fellow GNHaters,  I'm not.  I was just kind of disappointed in some of them.  And I'm absolutely grateful for all of the nice things people said before and after,  and the support I got.  Even some of GN's fans at least gave me credit for doing what I said I would do,  and not just blowing hot air. 

Okay Dixie - I'm hooked.  Can you add - or link to - details?

EvB

Quote from: Dixie Butcher on August 10, 2008, 01:58:30 PM
Thank you very, very much, EvB.  You're too kind.   I don't want to seem like a big fat egotist, even though I probably am one.   ;:)  God I'm a retard.  But thank you, EvB !!   thanks!!

YOu ar emore than welcome - in every way that word can be read.  HOWEVER you simply MUST post at least a few more times - because right now - under your name - it says "I'd have Noory's Baby."  And, well, we KNOW you don't want that!

Dixie Butcher

Hey, um.  After having yakked about that dumb interview ...  I'm feeling kind of extra-special assholey today.  Ass Holier Than Thou.  Well.  Not "Thou" = "y'all Thou",  maybe I mean Ass Holier than "Noory & Them Thou".   But I remembered one particularly AssHoly thing Noory tried to pull right before our little radio episode.

Just to illustrate what a bottom feeding dick he is - and coincidentally tying in with a current Dead Babies thread -  

I mentioned that Noory and DannyBoy were trying to make the interview not happen - and also trying to insure that I wouldn't ask any "hard questions"  or be a real dick to him.

So,  in an attempt to play upon my sympathies and get me to go easy on him in the interview - just out of the blue, apropos of nothing - a day or so before the interview,  I received the below email from George.   Let me tell you, too,  than Danheiser had told George long before to NOT email me, and had also told me NOT to try to contact George for any reason. But apparently old Georgie was feelin' a bit scared and grasping at straws,  sent me this mess out of the blue.   Now,  I'm pretty sure his daughter did miscarry - I think he may have even mentioned it on C2C a few days later,  but WTF, man?   First of all,  I don't think that's anything he shoulda mentioned on Coast - and secondly, it's not something you should just blurt out to total strangers (me).   It's not as if we were old chums or something - we'd barely exchanged any emails,  and believe me,  the letters we did exchange were in no way, shape or form about   the two of us getting to know each other or bonding or anything.   I think it's kind of tacky of me to post it here,  but I'm kinda tacky.  And there's now enough water under the bridge that  I really don't feel any guilt at all about being a dick to George,  although I do feel bad about dragging his daughter into it.

But really - my crudeness doesn't hold a candle to how crude and just plain LOW  GN was to use his daughter's misfortune - GAH!  beyond misfortune, I mean - that's HORRIBLE!!  her own child - his own grandchild DIED!!   and yet he felt no remorse or hesitation about using that awful thing just to make his life a little easier.   What a fucking scummy thing to do.

I'll also add that I'm 99% certain that he had absolutely NO other interviews lined up at that time - and he barely did any interviews for the book period.

+++++
On 9/26/06, george@coasttocoastam.com <george@coasttocoastam.com> wrote:
> Dixie:

My daughter had a miscarriage....I am cancelling a few interviews....I will
do yours...
Talk with you Tuesday
GN

EvB

Quote from: Dixie Butcher on August 10, 2008, 02:13:36 PM

+++++
On 9/26/06, george@coasttocoastam.com <george@coasttocoastam.com> wrote:
> Dixie:

My daughter had a miscarriage....I am cancelling a few interviews....I will
do yours...
Talk with you Tuesday
GN

Yeah - it's pretty tacky to use that.  I agree.  And, it does seem like a bid for sympathy. 

As you get to know me Dixie  (and I hope you'll be around enough so we wil get to know each other some) you'll find I'm one of those people who come down so hard on both sides of fences so often that i have multiple pickets stuck in my hoo-haa. Just my nature I guess.

If he were NOT going to do your interview - maybe it wouldn't have been such a tacky thing to say to you - but more discreet would have been "a family medical issue has forced me to postpone" and then reschedule right away. If he IS going to do it - WTF?

As for mentioning it on the air - oh well - C2C has long been like that.  Art has discussed much more personal things.  And then there was the sadly protracted death of Ian's dog - though in THAT case, it was news-related since the dog had eaten some of that poison pet food we who have fur-buddies were all on the lookout for. He didn't over do it either.  He brought it up as how a news item had effected him personally and then answered people's email questions about it from time to time.

But yeah - I can certainty see how tacky a use of his daughter's loss was.  Would have made my skin crawl a bit too.

Dixie Butcher

Quote from: EvB on August 10, 2008, 02:02:37 PM
YOu ar emore than welcome - in every way that word can be read.  HOWEVER you simply MUST post at least a few more times - because right now - under your name - it says "I'd have Noory's Baby."  And, well, we KNOW you don't want that!

LOL!!!   ;D ;D ;D

Bless your heart !  I thought about that too  when I first considered signing up here,  and thought I may be forced to do a lot of serial posting early on just to get that giant, stinkin',  hairy ape offa my back.  

EvB

Quote from: Dixie Butcher on August 10, 2008, 02:31:44 PM
LOL!!!   ;D ;D ;D

Bless your heart !  I thought about that too  when I first considered signing up here,  and thought I may be forced to do a lot of serial posting early on just to get that giant, stinkin',  hairy ape offa my back. 

YEAH!  You did it!   The guys here think that Noory's #1 fan isn't much better - but we who actually GET PREGNANT know better.  It's not great - but it's not quite so puke-worthy either.  :o  I mean - the stinkin hairy ape may be kicked to the curb - but then . . .

Oh dear - it don't bear thinking about!

Dixie Butcher

;)   Yup.

Eventually I may try to go back and figure out where some of those posts and all are - most, if not all of them were at a message board I'd just as soon not revisit for loads of reasons.   Bad memories, to be sure.   I wouldn't be surprised if some or all of my old posts there have been deleted.  You can probably figure out what board I'm talking about.  Among other things,  they were rather infamous for making undesirable  members and any of their undesirable posts disappear.  I've not read many posts here yet,  but have already seen a few that ridicule that place,  and imagine I'll find many more that do, too.  Let's just say that it's not exactly "The Good Ship Lollipop".   ;)

EvB

Quote from: Dixie Butcher on August 10, 2008, 02:55:22 PM
  You can probably figure out what board I'm talking about.  Among other things,  they were rather infamous for making undesirable  members and any of their undesirable posts disappear.

Oh yes -- THEM!

QuoteI've not read many posts here yet,  but have already seen a few that ridicule that place,  and imagine I'll find many more that do, too.

Not as many as you may think - since no one wants to give 'em the PR with a mention - but yeah - some.

mikemcc

Hi Dixie! I read your blog (all of it) a couple of weeks ago and even left a few responses. That's where I learned about this forum. I came here and have enjoyed reading and posting. Hey, I even quoted something from your blog as soon as I got here (with proper credit, of course). It was the one about George saying that the Grim Reaker (yes, Reaker, for those who think it's a typo) carries a sickle looking thing. And you said, "Yes, George. That would be a *sickle*." I still crack up whenever I think of that. I don't really know what's so funny about it, but I still get tears in my eyes...

Dixie Butcher

sigh......   I am obsessive / compulsive.  I think I was fooling myself by thinking I would join here and then just post "now and then".   Poor Michael, he extended a friendly invitation,  not realizing he'd just invited "The Thing That Would Not Leave".   Or shut up.   I'm currently operating under the delusion that I'll just post a bit more in order to achieve a title that doesn't imply that I like Noory even just a tiny bit.   We'll see how all that works out.   Meanwhile,  apologies for taking up bandwidth & all y'all's valuable time.  I'm hoping you have "ignore"  options here.  

I wanted to mention that's it's wonderful being on a board where the ladies are smart and cool, doing things like exchanging nekkid pictures  (can I see ?! ) and refer to the little mens in their boats without so much as a blush.  And the gentlemen can say "cunt" without fear of reprimand.  btw my favorite term for cunnilingus is:  "Chatting Up the Gondolier" - it seems like some of you might find that amusing.  

A Lewis Grizzard quote I'm fond of:

" 'Naked' means you have your clothes off.  'Nekkid' means you have your clothes off and you're up to somethin' "

It's incredibly refreshing being on a C2C related board where - near as I can tell - you can say whatever you please without having some prudish  moderator suggest you're not the sort of person they ( the board members)  want to be associated with.  (After they had previously  welcomed you with open arms and told you how nice it was to have someone who "spoke their mind."  And being told by another moderator that  there is no censorship and "anything goes...." )

Thanks to all y'all for being cool.  And smart and funny.  And tolerant of potty-mouthed degenerates such as myself.  I hope I'm not speaking too soon,  it'd suck to find out I'm wrong about that.  But I don't think I will be.   :-*

Dixie Butcher

Quote from: mikemcc on August 10, 2008, 04:05:13 PM
Hi Dixie! I read your blog (all of it) a couple of weeks ago and even left a few responses. That's where I learned about this forum. I came here and have enjoyed reading and posting. Hey, I even quoted something from your blog as soon as I got here (with proper credit, of course). It was the one about George saying that the Grim Reaker (yes, Reaker, for those who think it's a typo) carries a sickle looking thing. And you said, "Yes, George. That would be a *sickle*." I still crack up whenever I think of that. I don't really know what's so funny about it, but I still get tears in my eyes...

Hey MikeMcC!!   

Well Thank you!!!!!  Ya big old Sweetie Pie!  Thanks!  So that was you, huh?   8)   Since I haven't posted anything for ages,  I'm always a tad surprised when I get notification of a response,  but it sure does my heart good to know that every now & then someone newly discovers my poor old blog and finds something to entertain them there.  It really does.  I just want to give the person a big old hug.  So consider yourself hugged !  Mwa!  :-*   And kisseded.   What the hell?  I'm in a kissy mood today.   Here's another one:  :-* :-* :-* :-*

I think somebody musta slipped some X into my Diet Coke...    :o

Yanno,  back when I used to read this one C2C mssg. board - one of the ones ol'  ShitForBrains used to post at - I always got a HUGE larf out of it when he ( SFB a/k/a Noory)  used to contend that anyone who posted hateful comments about him where just small, hateful people who had no life and nothing going for them and they were just miserable,  bitter, hate filled people that didn't love anyone and nobody loved them.  I'm laughing right now thinking about it. 

Spikegirl

Quote from: Dixie Butcher on August 10, 2008, 04:19:22 PM

btw my favorite term for cunnilingus is:  "Chatting Up the Gondolier" - it seems like some of you might find that amusing.  

I like that. The term that is. Well..and also...never mind.

EvB

Quotehe ( SFB a/k/a Noory)  used to contend that anyone who posted hateful comments about him where just small, hateful people who had no life and nothing going for them and they were just miserable,  bitter, hate filled people that didn't love anyone and nobody loved them.  I'm laughing right now thinking about it.

I believe that's called "projection"

MV/Liberace!

Quote from: Dixie Butcher on August 10, 2008, 04:29:43 PM
I always got a HUGE larf out of it when he ( SFB a/k/a Noory)  used to contend that anyone who posted hateful comments about him where just small, hateful people who had no life and nothing going for them and they were just miserable,  bitter, hate filled people that didn't love anyone and nobody loved them.  I'm laughing right now thinking about it. 
so you mean my like or dislike of noory is the standard by which my value as a human being is measured?

they didn't mention this when i went to church as a child.

there is no god.

shoot me.  shoot me dead.

seacrest out.

EvB

Dixie Says:

Quotesigh......   I am obsessive / compulsive.  I think I was fooling myself by thinking I would join here and then just post "now and then".   Poor Michael, he extended a friendly invitation,  not realizing he'd just invited "The Thing That Would Not Leave".   Or shut up.

but we don't WANT you to leave - OR shut up.  Honest.  It's a small enough group that i can say thout with confidence - though I usually think it unwise to speak for others.  Usually - bores are simply given tips on how to be more interesting - and plenty of chances to try.  YOU are plenty intersting as it is!  Only once, that i am aware of - was someone kicked to the curb.  It was becuase he was a presistent bore - and  made not real contribution - NOT because he disagreed, or had a potty mouth - or any of those things.

Look at the TOS.  It's really simple and clear.  MV is amazingly fair.

We DO have a voting system.  yes/no = On the Money/That was Douche.  Hell - I'm a major participant - have had knock down drag outs with people in power, gotten douched nigh unto death (for a short time my douche score was -666!  LOL!) If I wasn't so pissed off at the time i would have reveled in the idea of being the anti-anti-Christ.

Mostly - this place is at least a like-in - occationally a love-in.

Michael invited you cuz he wanted you here and, I suspect, knew we'd want you as well.

Dixie Butcher

oh wow.   Okay, I see....  I was wondering what that "douche" thing was all about.   Heh heh.  I think I'd best avoid playing along with that game,  except for just this one time in my next post.

Dixie Butcher

My name is George Noory.  I am George Noory.  I'm here at GNS.  Look at me!  I'm George Noory.  George Noory, George Noory, George Noory, George Noory, George Noory, George Noory,  whoo hoo!  I'm George Noory!

Dixie Butcher

Aw phooey !  I shoulda known.  (kicking my toes against the floor board and pouting...).   You can't douche your own posts.  Dang !

EvB

Quote from: Dixie Butcher on August 10, 2008, 11:29:19 PM
Aw phooey !  I shoulda known.  (kicking my toes against the floor board and pouting...).   You can't douche your own posts.  Dang !

That's okay.  I did it for ya!  Mwahahahahahhaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

Noory said Loren Coleman would be a guest for the first hour on Friday, regarding the fake Bigfoot body crap and a DNA revelation.

He told the audience to "Circle your calendar."

CIRCLE MY CALENDAR?  How about "Mark your calendar," or "Circle that on your calendar?"

(Why does George often skip important words?)

George then solemnly informed listeners that this Friday is NOT April 1st... "So we can rule that out."

If I had a gun in hand this second, I would put six slugs into a neighbor's car just to DISCHARGE THE DISGUSTING MENTAL CONTAMINATION.

Noory's whole propping up of this Bigfoot scam is annoying as hell, too.

It would be far more entertaining for Noory to call Sylvia Browne and ask her if Bigfoot exists or not.  Hell, bring Montel on, too.  Montel has the same fake-ass  vocal inflections as Noory.

Montel: George.  George.  We SAW IT!  WE SAW BIGFOOT!
George: I love it.
Sylvia: And when we followed it, it led us to an underground alien base.
George:  Any dead miners with that?
Sylvia: What?
George: I said 'any dead miners to go with that?'  You know, with the underground alien base.
Sylvia: I don't think that's funny. (clicking fingernails)
Montel: Come on, George.  Be cool.
George: Hey! She is the one who brought up things underground, Monty.
Sylvia: You're a fucking shithead.
George: Now, now, Sylvia.  Don't make me kick you off Coast for another three years.
Sylvia: Eat shit.
Montel: Sylvie, baby.  Relax, girl.  Noory's whacked. Everythang's cool.  We cool.
George: So.  Bigfoot.  Real or hoax?  Sylvia, we're recording you.
Sylvia: You godless cocksucking bastard.
George: I'm marking you down as "Bigfoot real." Monty?
Montel: No comment, Mr. Noory.
George: Okay.... "Monty agrees with Sylvia because he's her bitch."
Montel: Don't make me cut you, mofo.
Sylvia: Where are my goddamn cigarettes?

CAMAZOTZ  AUTOMAT

Well, I gotta give his mommy credit for giving him a name that just ripe for anagramming. This shit it better than reverse speech!

George here?s your first contact with C2C  Engage Horror Ploy  
Why he had to be in broadcasting instead of becoming a monk; Hearer Gong Poorly

I finally understand why the numbers lady likes him so much, cause after the show he never fails to Gargoyle Her Porno  , the she says, Ohhh, George I love your Larger Hooey Prong! But I think you are out of practice you should  Relearn, Go Orgy Hop

How to best describe a conversation between him and Hoaxland. Gonorrheal Ego Pry  Then they play pirate around the control room,and have their usual Harpooner Leg Orgy
Or when they have a private moment?Hoagy Groper Loner

When he can?t get the phone lines straight. Rage Err Phonology

Georges relationship to his microphone. Yearlong Groper Ho

His short vacations, Parole Gorge Horny

His hairdressers nickname for him. A Gel Honorer Porgy

In truth George is a rodent bird alien. Grayer Gopher Loon

His next book is going to be slightly different than "worker", and he of course will name it after himself, to reflect his change in direction it will be titled "Healer Go Gory Porn"

What station management calls him behind his back?A Leggy Peon Horror  but at least he will  Eagerly Go Horn Pro

And then I'll go 3 days a week when I'm 66 years old. That's 9 years away; that's a long time. And they [Premiere Radio Networks] said okay, we'll do it.
? George Noory, Coast to Coast AM, August 17, 2007

To which I say: Age Yep Long Horror

We're never gonna be rid of this guy, it's so fucking annoying!!!!!

EvB

Oh now THAT took some effort!

KUDOS!

I got a kick out of it.

I have NO earthly idea why I even did that...lol.  But wow, there are lots of them.
I used this link.
http://wordsmith.org/anagram/

Gonorrheal Ego Pry was defininately one of my favourites, hahaha.
Oh and for those not so honoured to have heard, Georges middle name is Ralph. So, I used all three names.
Thanks EvB!

EvB

Thanks for the link - looks like fun.  I may use it to make up a pen name if I ever write that "bodice buster" I've been thinking of . . .

MV/Liberace!

Quote from: VictoriaPandora on August 18, 2008, 09:14:08 AM
Or when they have a private moment?Hoagy Groper Loner
this certainly prompted a guffaw!  thanks for that.

3:10 AM CDST September 6 - 2008

"I'm not laughing because I'm laughing." - George Noory

What an insipid jackass.

"You don't have an Adam's Apple.  I have an Adam's Apple."  - Noory on September 24, 2008.

He was correcting his guest, Shelley Kaehr, Ph.D. when she was explaining where to place a specific stone to assist in some type of healing.  She said to place it in the soft part of the throat under your Adam's Apple.

The Adam's Apple is part of the HUMAN NECK, not just the male neck.  While it is true that it is usually more prominent as a secondary sexual characteristic for males, it does NOT follow that females are absent of this cartilaginous construction common to both sexes.

The guest politely deferred. 

Throughout the interview, Noory positioned himself as the dominant intellect only to once again reveal that nothing stands behind them there OZ curtains but an insipid jackass of a Wizard.

He threw the guest off her train of thought several times and didn't allow her to finish explaining many statements.

At one point, she claimed bloodstone was beneath the cross during the alleged Crucifixion.  Instead of asking her about this singular and interesting statement, George asked if bloodstone can only be used once, apparently circling back to Shelley's claim that hematite should be discarded after it has performed its function.  It was as if he wasn't listening to her whatsoever. I'm so sick of his reading questions from a fucking ~batter up!~ roster.

Christ on a bloodstone foundation cross, save me from this idiot.

His condescension toward various female guests is painful to witness.

Imagine the irony when George went off on a tangent about his desire for "perfection" and how if something is broken, fix it or get rid of it.  He mentioned how he annoys the maintenance crew when a light bulb goes out and he wants it immediately replaced.

Mirror, George?  No mirrors in that odorous dungeon of yours? 

His blindness over such an obviously broken piece of machinery (himself) is nauseating.

Once again, I drew the masochistic card and ~tuned in~, only to be beaten senseless by Noory's superior blunt weaponry.