• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

Rush Limbaugh Hospitalized

Started by MV/Liberace!, December 31, 2009, 12:56:18 AM

MV/Liberace!

Get well, Rush.  This country needs you.

---------------------------------

HONOLULU â€"  Conservative radio talk show host Rush Limbaugh's radio program says he is resting comfortably at a Honolulu hospital where he was taken with chest pains.
The program said in a statement Wednesday that Limbaugh appreciates people's prayers and well-wishes. The statement says Limbaugh will keep people updated via rushlimbaugh.com and his radio program.
Limbaugh was taken to a hospital Wednesday in serious condition, a Honolulu television station reported.
Paramedics responded to a call at 2:41 p.m. from the Kahala Hotel and Resort where Limbaugh is vacationing, KITV reported. The station, citing unnamed sources, said the 58-year-old Limbaugh was taken to The Queens Medical Center in Honolulu.

YouTube - Broadcast Yourself.

MV/Liberace!

oh, and one more thing i just found:
top searches by category for 2009 according to microsoft's bing:

ouch.  that's gotta sting if you're the POTUS.

Marc.Knight

Quote from: MV on January 01, 2010, 08:36:09 PM
and now the good news.

Today I was wondering, heaven forbid, who could replace Rush on the world stage at the moment.  I am still wondering.

MV/Liberace!

Quote from: Marc Knight on January 01, 2010, 09:17:00 PM
Today I was wondering, heaven forbid, who could replace Rush on the world stage at the moment.  I am still wondering.
there is nobody.  beck, hannity, and all the rest are lightweights in terms of raw presentation, breakdown, and analysis of information.  what i mean by that is if you listen to hannity or beck, they just sit there and talk conservative philosophy for 3 hours as if they came up with these concepts.  that's boring to me, and after 17 years of paying attention to politics, i get it.  no thanks, sean.  hannity and beck are to limaugh as shasta is to coke.

EvB

Quotethere is nobody.  beck, hannity, and all the rest are lightweights interms of raw presentation, breakdown, and analysis of information.

A lot of what Rush has to offer comes from his being a LIMBAUGH - lawyers, judges, high-powered though low-radar politicos all.  Whatever one may think of their point of view, or influence, you can't fake the kind of insight that comes from being born into t family like that. Imitate it?  Sure -- but imitations aren't the real thing.

Keep in mind that I am far from being a Rush fan.  In his own way he's as much theater as substance, and I don't care for his politics.  All that is beside the point.  He's unique.

For those who love him: consider that praise.  For those who don't: take it as comfort.

MV/Liberace!

Quote from: EvB on January 03, 2010, 09:58:57 AM
A lot of what Rush has to offer comes from his being a LIMBAUGH - lawyers, judges, high-powered though low-radar politicos all.  Whatever one may think of their point of view, or influence, you can't fake the kind of insight that comes from being born into t family like that. Imitate it?  Sure -- but imitations aren't the real thing.
yeah, they go back, for sure.  rush's dad was my grandfather's divorce attorney.

Caruthers612

The only remaining question is, how did the twin underage Vietnamese prostitutes escape from the hotel room before the EMTs arrived? Did they use the freight elevator or crawl out through the ventilation shaft? And when I say shaft...

Register your vote.

M

Quote from: MV on January 02, 2010, 11:35:11 PM
there is nobody.  beck, hannity, and all the rest are lightweights in terms of raw presentation, breakdown, and analysis of information.  what i mean by that is if you listen to hannity or beck, they just sit there and talk conservative philosophy for 3 hours as if they came up with these concepts.  that's boring to me, and after 17 years of paying attention to politics, i get it.  no thanks, sean.  hannity and beck are to limaugh as shasta is to coke.

Hannity's radio show is one giant circle jerk of, "You're a great American!"

"No, YOU'RE a great American!"

"We're both great Americans, aren't we?"

Also, insane women calling to say how they think Hannity is so hot, while he sits there and says, "Oh, stop it!" before transferring them to his producers for "free" stuff.

Levin is amusing, but too angry and way too supportive of the Republicans. If Stalin wore a suit with a flag pin on the lapel, attended pro-troop rallies and registered as a Republican, Hannity and Levin would be praising them endlessly on the air.

MV/Liberace!

levin strikes me as being more supportive of conservatism than the republican party.