• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

Arrogant, Narcissistic, Nightly Mendacities

Started by MABUSE, August 08, 2009, 01:44:22 AM

MABUSE

Tonight, 8/8-9
"...our traditional shout-out...yada yada...the Number One Rated Radio Show on the Air."
Now really, for the love of God, I've seen the F---ing Arbitron numbers for this market area and I know that is a lie!  I suspect given the AM/right-wing corporate noise machine (Limbaugh, Hannity, Beck et al.) that of all the lies the Gilded Turd tells, THIS has got to be the easiest to bust.  Is this his "light working" in action?  i.e. 'tell the lie long enough and people will begin to beleive it' mindset?  That ain't "lightworking" that is straight outta the official Nazi propaganda manuals...

**M**

If George Neutery insists on such Nazi lowbrow techniques, perhaps it is high time we put out the order for our own reverse ~Nacht der langen Messer~ "rally."

Our code shall be simple, yet evocative:

GUMBALL

MABUSE

Quote from: Camazotz Automat on August 09, 2009, 12:30:04 AM
If George Neutery insists on such Nazi lowbrow techniques, perhaps it is high time we put out the order for our own reverse ~Nacht der langen Messer~ "rally."

[/c]
Ah...what a Grand Idea!  Perhaps he will be caught plying his "trade" as the SA leader was...When in Rohm comes to mind...or perhaps we could pay some lunatic dutchman to ignite the "cave"?
**M**

Quote from: MABUSE on August 09, 2009, 12:38:36 AM
Ah...what a Grand Idea!  Perhaps he will be caught plying his "trade" as the SA leader was...When in Rohm comes to mind...or perhaps we could pay some lunatic dutchman to ignite the "cave"?
**M**

Even now, I see George retreating, Apple Dumpling Gang style - pumping on a braying ass as it were - as the cave blows a TNT belch! (unaware this lunar Dutchman has previously drugged the donkey.)

They won't make it far before Morpheus ~T-bones the ass.~ 

The Dutchman's long knife emerges and dispatches the idiot, metaphorically removing the thorn in Arbitron's side that had heretofore effected a near Longinesian flow!

As Neutery takes his final breath, the last thing he hears is the snoring donkey...an "after omen" of the "Savior of Nighttime Radio" riding the animal into the city.

HAHAHAHAHAHA

Curtis Loew

Quote from: MABUSE on August 08, 2009, 01:44:22 AM
Tonight, 8/8-9
"...our traditional shout-out...yada yada...the Number One Rated Radio Show on the Air."
Now really, for the love of God, I've seen the F---ing Arbitron numbers for this market area and I know that is a lie!.......

That little spiel from Boory has always made me laugh,  you just have to go to the C2C website affiliates page,  go through all the stations and you'll find half of them don't even run the show any more.  ;D

MABUSE

As Neutery takes his final breath, the last thing he hears is the snoring donkey...an "after omen" of the "Savior of Nighttime Radio" riding the animal into the city.

I simply cannot resist a rejoinder:

And what rough beast, its hour come round at last,
    Slouches towards Bethlehem to be born?

**M**

EvB

::::::shudder:::::

I've always found "Second Coming" a really creepy poem.  I like it - but it's still creepy.

That said - while I agree with you about GN in general, I'm not sure he's quite important enough for a quote from Yeats.

Maybe Ogden Nash?   ;:)

MABUSE

Quote from: EvB on August 09, 2009, 08:47:43 AM
::::::shudder:::::

I've always found "Second Coming" a really creepy poem.  I like it - but it's still creepy.

That said - while I agree with you about GN in general, I'm not sure he's quite important enough for a quote from Yeats.

You would prefer something less obscure and profound?  :P

Like a list'ner etherized upon a table;
Let us go, through certain half-deserted thoughts,
The muttering discontent
Of restless nights of over-night cheap shills
And cosmic references with 2012.
Gaffs that follow like a tedious argument
Of conspiracy's intent
To lead you to an overwhelming question...
Oh, do not ask, `` What is it? ''
Tune it in and catechise-it.
He should have been a pair of ragged ears
Scuttling across the floors of silent airs.

Best I can do on short notice...

**M**

EvB

VERY well done!

Thanks,

I can't write poetry for nuthin'!

Quote from: MABUSE on August 09, 2009, 02:09:35 AM

I simply cannot resist a rejoinder:

And what rough beast, its hour come round at last,
    Slouches towards Bethlehem to be born?

**M**

Imagery complete!

Supernormal

Quote from: EvB on August 09, 2009, 08:47:43 AM
I agree with you about GN in general, I'm not sure he's quite important enough for a quote from Yeats.

Maybe Doctor Seuss? Read a piece from "Green Kids and Ham".