• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

Dr. Ben Carson

Started by MV/Liberace!, January 05, 2016, 01:31:44 PM

MV/Liberace!

When will Ben Carson finally realize it's over?  He's this cycle's Herman Cain.

albrecht

Quote from: MV on January 05, 2016, 01:31:44 PM
I think it is likely related to pages in reference to what happens to left over money from fund-raising and "winding down" the campaign and expenditures (pages 51-67, 177-121 It think.)
http://www.fec.gov/pdf/candgui.pdf (warning opens large pdf file, it crashed my pdf viewer just now.)

pyewacket

Quote from: MV on January 05, 2016, 01:31:44 PM

He's written 6 books, I think, and his wife just published her own, Doctor in the House. I wouldn't be surprised if he's using this run to launch a foundation or project to promote his beliefs. Or maybe he'd like to be considered for the winner's cabinet, possibly Surgeon General?

GravitySucks

Quote from: pyewacket on January 05, 2016, 03:42:21 PM
He's written 6 books, I think, and his wife just published her own, Doctor in the House. I wouldn't be surprised if he's using this run to launch a foundation or project to promote his beliefs. Or maybe he'd like to be considered for the winner's cabinet, possibly Surgeon General?

I think you are spot on.  His rise to the spotlight was at that National Prayer Breakfast when he made a rather bold speech. I think he got caught up in the publicity, and a bunch of people that wanted to see a minority candidate in the GOP raised money and pushed him into it. I think he is intelligent, but I would be nervous about having him as president.

pyewacket

I think you're right about that, GS.

GravitySucks

Quote from: pyewacket on January 05, 2016, 05:04:44 PM
I think you're right about that, GS.

Even a broken clock is right twice a day. 😎