• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

Midnight In The Desert

Started by Falkie2013, December 12, 2015, 01:13:40 AM

Quote from: brig on August 20, 2016, 09:33:04 AM
Well I was going to post my findings last night but I fell asleep.

From this article:

http://www.deltatech.com/rv/rainbows.html

"Can you go under a rainbow's arch and come out the other side? Not according to the laws of physics. A rainbow is all light and water. It is always in front of you while your back is to the sun."

Have you tried turning around and walking backwards through it?

starrmtn001

Quote from: Mind Flayer Monk on August 20, 2016, 12:28:14 PM
Now, THAT'S funny!  ;D ;D ;D

starrmtn001

Quote from: Mind Flayer Monk on August 19, 2016, 12:07:08 AM
There are no bridges at Bellgab. Unless you want to cohost the gabcast or a free fidget.
Well, Lloyd is dead, so he's not busy anymore.

"Jeff Bridges has endless stories to tell" http://www.toledoblade.com/Movies/2016/08/04/Jeff-Bridges-has-made-70-or-so-movies-in-a-career-stretching-back-to-1951-and-he-seems-to-have-stories-for-every-one.html

Beau Bridges : "Most recently, Brides can be seen guest starring for his third season on the SHOWTIME® critically acclaimed drama “Masters of Sex.”"  http://www.hallmarkmoviesandmysteries.com/flower-shop-mysteries-mums-the-word/cast/beau-bridges

And, that is why there are not Bridges at BellGab.

MV/Liberace!

Quote from: starrmtn001 on August 20, 2016, 02:52:53 PM
Well, Lloyd is dead, so he's not busy anymore.

"Jeff Bridges has endless stories to tell" http://www.toledoblade.com/Movies/2016/08/04/Jeff-Bridges-has-made-70-or-so-movies-in-a-career-stretching-back-to-1951-and-he-seems-to-have-stories-for-every-one.html

Beau Bridges : "Most recently, Brides can be seen guest starring for his third season on the SHOWTIME® critically acclaimed drama “Masters of Sex.”"  http://www.hallmarkmoviesandmysteries.com/flower-shop-mysteries-mums-the-word/cast/beau-bridges

And, that is why there are not Bridges at BellGab.

A quick way to know whether a movie or TV show is a pile of shit is to locate Beau Bridges' name in the credits.

Lilith

Quote from: Mind Flayer Monk on August 20, 2016, 12:28:14 PM

I DID, once I realized the rainbow and the sun were behind me.  Same results, I was unable to enter the space of the rainbow, as it continued to stay behind me.

cweb

Quote from: mv on August 20, 2016, 07:58:49 PM
A quick way to know whether a movie or TV show is a pile of shit is to locate Beau Bridges' name in the credits.
I thought Rocketman was pretty funny. Especially considering that it came from the diseased crawhole of Disney.

trostol

so yeah...i found this

Pagansinglesdating.com

henge0stone

Is heather actually getting better? Shes been on for fuckin ever now (compared to Art Bell) so you'd think she must be okay at least.

ge30542

Quote from: henge0stone on August 21, 2016, 06:57:12 AM
Is heather actually getting better? Shes been on for fuckin ever now (compared to Art Bell) so you'd think she must be okay at least.
No henge0stone, I'm sorry, but she has not gotten better.
Still very bad. Fortunately for us, she's keeping the seat warm for Art, so, he'll probably be back soon. Any day now.

Epaphroditus

Quote from: ge30542 on August 21, 2016, 07:55:03 PM
No henge0stone, I'm sorry, but she has not gotten better.
Still very bad. Fortunately for us, she's keeping the seat warm for Art, so, he'll probably be back soon. Any day now.

No , Art will not be returning .

HW shows up and does her job with hiccups on certain subjects unlike the mythical AB that some believe in .

Epaphroditus

Quote from: Lamont Cranston on August 20, 2016, 10:18:35 AM
Heather may be part of the current attempt by the Putin oligarchy to bring a debt-ridden candidate in to the Whitehouse so that when the Ukraine is invaded by Russia, there won't be any NATO assistance or US involvement.

Then you have her obvious political preference for that candidate literally bursting out of her bra everything a caller brings up the emails hacked by Russia cyberspies or a caller supporting the Kremlin's candidate. She also seems to buy in to every si gle Breitbart myth.

Down here in Pitcairn, we are glad to be so far away from the US, and Russia. If there is a 3rd world war, we will be happy to just sit it out.

Too bad the show has largely been made in to a political talk show like most of American radio. It was nice when it was one of the few non-political offerings.

We get all our media over the internet so there are alternatives. Pitcairn, fortunately isnt divided like America, but then we are mostly descendants of Fletcher Christian or devout hermits.

I wish you Yanks and Europeans all the luck, I think you're going to really need it.

Step away from the pipe .

SnapT

The silence in this thread is almost spooky.

Quote from: SnapT on August 22, 2016, 10:18:51 PM
The silence in this thread is almost spooky.

I was just thinking the same thing when I noticed no one is posting in here.

Cynnie

As much as I love redacted , I cannot listen to her talk shit about Obama all night long .

CavemanOogUgh

Ugh stuff ears with leaves during news segment and cross fingers that all the politics don't bleed into show.

SnapT

Quote from: Cynnie on August 22, 2016, 10:26:19 PM
As much as I love redacted , I cannot listen to her talk shit about Obama all night long .

If only!  She's not nearly that opinionated.

But boy, mention 9-11 and she'll immediately cut you off while scream-laughing.

Please do not mention the lack of activity in this thread or you shall receive a sternly worded boilerplate email from Keef and every member of the Mystic Stars forum meaning nine new messages in your junk folders. Don't test us.

VoteQuimby, given your arrest history, your name has been submitted into the bad juju list for the next meeting of the New Reformed Orthodox Order of the Golden Dawn. Please send a lock of hair to the address found on our website without delay.

- Heather Police

TO PROTECT & SERVE HEATHER

Lilith

Quote from: SnapT on August 22, 2016, 10:33:09 PM
If only!  She's not nearly that opinionated.

But boy, mention 9-11 and she'll immediately cut you off while scream-laughing.

Right?

Lilith

Quote from: SixWeekTenure(tm) on August 22, 2016, 10:42:29 PM

Please do not mention the lack of activity in this thread or you shall receive a sternly worded boilerplate email from Keef and every member of the Mystic Stars forum meaning nine new messages in your junk folders. Don't test us.

VoteQuimby, given your arrest history, your name has been submitted into the bad juju list for the next meeting of the New Reformed Orthodox Order of the Golden Dawn. Please send a lock of hair to the address found on our website without delay.

- Heather Police

TO PROTECT & SERVE HEATHER

Memories

Did I miss anything?...........Guess not.

Donald Noory

How can they afford to keep using all this bumper music?

Donald Noory

Quote from: rekcuf on August 22, 2016, 11:00:21 PM
They'll commit suicide in the morning.

I was wondering if anyone ever killed themselves after listening to Heather. Jumping off a building might be a more pleasurable experience.

Quote from: Cynnie on August 22, 2016, 10:26:19 PM

Because he's just been so swell as president?