• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

Midnight In The Desert

Started by Falkie2013, December 12, 2015, 01:13:40 AM

MV/Liberace!

The GabCast is a podcast about BellGab.com.  The next live episode is tonight at 9PM East, 6PM West.  Dave Schrader of Midnight in the Desert and Darkness Radio will be hosting with me (Liberace).

Listen live and chat:  http://ufoship.com/chat
Call in number:  573-837-4948

damon

Quote from: Liberace on June 11, 2018, 12:25:47 PM
The GabCast is a podcast about BellGab.com.  The next live episode is tonight at 9PM East, 6PM West.  Dave Schrader of Midnight in the Desert and Darkness Radio will be hosting with me (Liberace).

Both shows will have the best ratings ever.  ;D

Oh Liberace you really know how to tickle my ovaries, oh I mean ivories. . .

yoursongs

Quote from: spookcat on June 09, 2018, 02:36:11 AM
I think her Area 51 thing is just a stupid publicity stunt. Another one of her "look at me! Look at me!" tactics. She probably knows if she said she had no intention of going, she'd lose more "fans".

Here's my take: 

1) If she really goes it will be a handful of fans who will lie for her if needed.  If not, then who is to stop someone from filming or photography the entire debacle?  That means there will be PHOTOS (oh my God no!) or VIDEO (I just can't) of (retarded HLW).

2) If no-one is "allowed" to film or photograph the event, how will we know it really happened?  It could be like "War of the Worlds" circa 1932 (date escapes me)

timebandit

I have a brainstorm..
No one trash talk or mention Heather tonight.

All hail Dave! All hail MV!

Bluejay

Bluejay

Quote from: yoursongs on June 11, 2018, 02:59:34 PM
Here's my take: 

1) If she really goes it will be a handful of fans who will lie for her if needed.  If not, then who is to stop someone from filming or photography the entire debacle?  That means there will be PHOTOS (oh my God no!) or VIDEO (I just can't) of (retarded HLW).

2) If no-one is "allowed" to film or photograph the event, how will we know it really happened?  It could be like "War of the Worlds" circa 1932 (date escapes me)
We can always anticipate the mug-shots after she’s arrested.

MV/Liberace!

Sorry, guys, but Dave and I have both had some stuff come up and we've decided to postpone The GabCast until Monday the 18th.

yoursongs

Quote from: Liberace on June 11, 2018, 04:45:12 PM
Sorry, guys, but Dave and I have both had some stuff come up and we've decided to postpone The GabCast until Monday the 18th.

Overcome with grief are ya?  Absolutely, for ALL of you, for shoo-er.

Tootsie

Quote from: yoursongs on June 11, 2018, 02:59:34 PM
Here's my take: 

Heather is ready for Area 51 and meet and greet with fans

Bluejay

Quote from: timebandit on June 11, 2018, 04:22:44 PM
I have a brainstorm..
That’s a lot to ask.

Bluejay

GravitySucks

I am not refunding any donations received before this announcement.

WeinerInHand

WeinerInHand

I have a brainstorm..

Use images? Gotcha!

Spookcat

I have a brainstorm..

1) You've just mentioned her.
2) Are you sure you're in the right place?

El Chorro

Is this a real Quittening or a sarcastic one? Please be more clear.

whoozit

Will Amy Martin be a special third host then?

Roswells, Art

Quote from: Mr Apnea on June 03, 2018, 02:45:24 PM
And it keeps going.

Sunday Popcorn gotta love it.   Bonding with a cat at the end...   Cat talk will keep her afloat.

Granted it's a really cool looking cat with that fake fur looking fur.

GravitySucks

Quote from: Roswells, Art on June 11, 2018, 05:51:11 PM
Granted it's a really cool looking cat with that fake fur looking fur.

Hey Ros!  LTNS

Roswells, Art

Quote from: GravitySucks on June 11, 2018, 05:53:53 PM
Hey Ros!  LTNS

I've been trying to keep up with the thread. I'm about 150 pages behind.

Nice shield.

GravitySucks

Quote from: Roswells, Art on June 11, 2018, 05:56:18 PM
I've been trying to keep up with the thread. I'm about 150 pages behind.

Nice shield.

Bart Ell rocks!

Roswells, Art

Will you both be attending the upper right hand corner guy's funeral? I mean, that's been up there for a week. Take all the time you need.