• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

Midnight In The Desert

Started by Falkie2013, December 12, 2015, 01:13:40 AM

Sean92008

Quote from: malachi.martini on June 09, 2018, 12:58:30 AM

"She looked like Suzanne Somers with a smaller mouth."
Well, she looks like a no-BJ kinda girl...

Quote from: Sean92008 on June 09, 2018, 01:16:19 AM
Well, she looks like a no-BJ kinda girl...

She needs some collagen in her lips. LOL.

Quote from: Bluejay on June 09, 2018, 01:23:59 AM

She needs to sue.

Half of these chicks that have lip implants have great lips to begin with.

TigerLily

Quote from: 21st Century Man on June 09, 2018, 01:04:39 AM
Damn, best Zorro is a tough choice.  I love Ty as Zorro and Rathbone as the villain but Fairbanks is extraordinary with his athleticism.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1z68g0wKHM0

Hmmm. You got me there. Fairbanks was amazing. Ok, Tyrone in the Don Diego parts, Fairbanks in the action parts

Quote from: TigerLily on June 09, 2018, 01:38:05 AM
Hmmm. You got me there. Fairbanks was amazing. Ok, Tyrone in the Don Diego parts, Fairbanks in the action parts

Ty definitely had the looks though it was a running joke that Ty was usually prettier than his leading ladies.  He was relieved when he started to age.  Sad for us though is the fact that he never got to age enough.  Taken too young.

Jocko Johnson

Heater Wad is such a nit wit she thinks, that when she goes to Area 51 it is going to be like the caravan in the desert at Area 51 from the movie Independence day. But since she only really has like 900 to 1000 listeners, 500 to 700 can't physically, mentally, financially make it. So that gets her about 300 one way or the other and half of these guys can't get collared since they may have a warrant or exp lic, a bad registration and or no ins or a bunch of tix, movers or parkers they haven't paid and or get locked up they lose their jobs. Their backgrounds get wiped out ala Bob Lazar.
Besides they have undergrd vibration sensors, long-range cameras, regular, IR, night vision, invisible light beams that will be broken, sound sensors, drones etc, etc...the most advancd detection devices. Then ex military spec ops, contractors, cops riding around in these white vehicles with no plates. Uniforms w/ no names, insiginia, units, nothing. Darkest of sunglasses and window tint, i'v even heard storys of these security dudes popping up out of the ground from bunkers, spider holes and tunnels. The signs state the federal law the US Code which give them authority to arrest, detain in custody. You must ID urself, and they have been totally authorized every right under the law to use deadly force with extreme prejudice to stop you. I do not believe that it matters not if they feel threatened or not. Reasonable and or probable cause I do not believe apply. As well the $$$$fines are overwhelming and jail time is very, very long. I think like that poor Navy guy that Pres. Trump just pardoned for taking a picture or like nothing on  the outside of this sub base...I believe he was sentenced to 25  to life? They can hold you as long as they like or are satisfied that u r just very stupid and not a threat. These people are potecting our nations most important and most ULTRA TOP SECRET, INFORMATION, WEAPONS ETC THAT ARE BEING DEVELOPED, DESIGNED AND MADE FOR THE DEFENSE AND TACTICAL USE TO PROTECT OUR COUNTRY AND THE WORLD...no fooling around.
If they think Heater wad is trying to make a name for herself at the cost of our country's security, or as a stunt to become popular or as a stunt for the Radio, because let's face it...they are not going to invite her or anyone else in and give them total, complete and unlimited access!!! They aren't laughing.
BUT THE ALPHABET GUYS  ARE MONITORING THE EMAIL ECT, THEY WILL KNOW WHEN SHE IS COMING AND WILL BE WAITING FOR HER. THEY DECIDE TO MAKE AN EXAMPLE OF HER SO OTHERS DON'T TRY THIS AS THE PUBLICITY STUNT THAT IT IS...WILL EITHER NOT SEE HER AGAIN, SHE WILL DISAPPEAR OR WE MAY SEE HER IN HER ORANGE JUMP SUIT WITH WRIST, ANKLE AND WAIST CHAINS AT A SPECIAL FEDERAL COURT AS SHE GOES TO LEAVENWORTH OR A VERY, VERY, VERY HIGH SECURITY FEDERAL PRISON.  ART WON'T BE HERE TO BAIL HER OUT, IF HE EVEN COULD OR GET ON THE RADIO TO BRING AND BRING PUBLIC ATTENTION TO HER CASE.
YOU THINK MUMBLES THE DRUNK CLOWN IS GONNA DO IT OR HAVE ANY JUICE?  NO ONE LISTENS OR KNOWS WHO HE IS!!!!

Jackstar

Quote from: Jocko Johnson on June 09, 2018, 02:09:10 AM
she thinks

There is absolutely no reason to accept any of this individual's statements at face value. Obvious psyop theatre is obvious.

That said, hey, maybe I'm wrong. You're in her head! You know things.

Jocko Johnson

Boy is she really that stupid or wants to just keep making trouble for herself? HW actually ended the show by using Crystal Gayle's MITD, after Crystal called Good Dave and made it Crystal clear it was to be used by Dave as he is continuing the MITD show and carrying on for ART.
Ms. Wad is one shit stirring touble maker, who just continues to make it worse for herself rubbing, Keef, Good Dave and Crystal Gayle's nose in the shit pile like training a puppy to crap  outside the house...SMH!
UNLIKE JORCH SNORY, HEATER WAD, DOES NOT GET IT!!!

Spookcat

Quote from: Jackstar on June 09, 2018, 02:21:02 AM
There is absolutely no reason to accept any of this individual's statements at face value. Obvious psyop theatre is obvious.

That said, hey, maybe I'm wrong. You're in her head! You know things.

I think her Area 51 thing is just a stupid publicity stunt. Another one of her "look at me! Look at me!" tactics. She probably knows if she said she had no intention of going, she'd lose more "fans".

Jackstar

Quote from: Jocko Johnson on June 09, 2018, 02:23:00 AM
Boy is she really that stupid or wants to just keep making trouble for herself?

Which false choice does "she's deliberately trolling you all" fall under? Seems like neither trouble nor stupid.

Quote from: spookcat on June 09, 2018, 02:36:11 AM
She probably knows if she said she had no intention of going, she'd lose more "fans".

I don't follow your logic here. She's a gatekeeper: she's not here to build a loyal fanbase, she's here to polarize what's left of one.

Jocko Johnson

I think her Area 51 thing is just a stupid publicity stunt. Another one of her "look at me! Look at me!" tactics. She probably knows if she said she had no intention of going, she'd lose more "fans".
She confirmed tonite that she is still diing it.

Quote from: Jocko Johnson on June 09, 2018, 02:09:10 AM
But since she only really has like 900 to 1000 listeners, 500 to 700 can't physically, mentally, financially make it. So that gets her about 300 one way or the other and half of these guys can't get collared since they may have a warrant or exp lic, a bad registration and or no ins or a bunch of tix, movers or parkers they haven't paid and or get locked up they lose their jobs. Their backgrounds get wiped out ala Bob Lazar.

It'll be like 5-10 and the ghost of Art.

"Alas poor Art, I knew him, Lasha, a fellow of infinite jest, of most excellent fancy....."

Spookcat

Quote from: Jocko Johnson on June 09, 2018, 02:43:26 AM
She confirmed tonite that she is still diing it.

Actions speak louder than words. We'll just have to see what happens. If she does go, the soldiers could also confiscate vehicles if they cross the base border. Camel spiders.

Jocko Johnson

If she does attempt the Area 51 publicly stunt, I just wish I could be the one to put her face down into the desert sand and slap the bracelets on her!!! That would be sweet!

Jocko Johnson

Quote from: Sean92008 on June 09, 2018, 12:00:20 AM
Jocko, I shared the link to your post with Karen.  In addition to the station, Karen is keeping an eye out for the Bells, I figure doing a little ground work for her could be very helpful in protecting the true legacies.

At an alleged 42 years old HLW's not too keen on other's rights.

Worst of all, she's screwing people in her life... Not just distant strangers.

I hope she's kept far away from kids.  A bad influence at best.

That's fine with me. If u hear back let me know.
She also ended the show with Crystsl Gayle's MITD...she just could care less. Like a spoiled 2 yr old. And like a young child she will cry & say how everyone hates her and is out to get her!

Spookcat

Quote from: 21st Century Man on June 09, 2018, 02:46:02 AM
It'll be like 5-10 and the ghost of Art.

"Alas poor Art, I knew him, Lasha, a fellow of infinite jest, of most excellent fancy....."

I was trying to find the skull scene from Rosenkrantz and Guildenstern are Dead, but this one works.

Jocko Johnson

Quote from: Sean92008 on June 09, 2018, 12:38:33 AM
More likely, it's three times the listeners as I only have one server link...  I'm not the originator, maybe the other server stats are linked elsewhere here on BG.

http://live1.darkmatterdigitalnetwork.com:8303

http://69.162.103.66:8003
Can we go back and see what HW #'s were and see how she stsrted and when and how many was at her lowest point?

MV/Liberace!

Quote from: Metron2267 on June 06, 2018, 04:17:50 PM
Oh sure, just the way the "supported" Art, right...

I was indifferent to you until this.  You're fucking dumb.

Jackstar

Quote from: Liberace on June 09, 2018, 04:07:19 AM
I was indifferent to you until this.  You're fucking dumb.

There's hope for you yet.

MV/Liberace!

I think her Area 51 thing is just a stupid publicity stunt.

Before Art died, she was definitely going to do it.  The whole thing had been planned with great detail.  They had acquired a satellite phone, and Art was going to host from the studio.

Jackstar

Quote from: Liberace on June 09, 2018, 04:11:52 AM
Before Art died, they were actually going to do it.

>implying there isn't a competing theory
>implying certitude of knowledge
>implying Art is dead

Well, flaccid hope still counts.

MV/Liberace!

Quote from: Jackstar on June 09, 2018, 04:14:04 AM
>implying there isn't a competing theory
>implying certitude of knowledge
>implying Art is dead

Well, flaccid hope still counts.

see my revised post.

MV/Liberace!

Quote from: Jackstar on June 09, 2018, 04:19:24 AM
Is this thing on? Allegations.

"Certitude of knowledge."

I know everything.

Jackstar

Quote from: Liberace on June 09, 2018, 04:31:10 AM
I know everything.

Look, I dig that what you're relaying is what you are saying you were told. I'm not disputing that, nor am I directly saying your information is faulty.

I'm saying that there is an absence of reasons to take the story as has thus far unfolded at face value--and I don't see a whole lot of hardcore verification of any of the key details.

Which is, you know, fine--I'm here to judge. You know me, I don't help--wait, wait. Something's not right.

Spookcat

Quote from: Liberace on June 09, 2018, 04:31:10 AM
"Certitude of knowledge."

I know everything.

Praise MV Liberace

MV/Liberace!

Quote from: Jackstar on June 09, 2018, 04:36:49 AM
...I don't see a whole lot of hardcore verification of any of the key details.

So what.

Jackstar

Quote from: Liberace on June 09, 2018, 04:51:26 AM
So what.

So, nothing. Yet.

There are three things that cannot be hidden for long--the Sun, the Moon, and the truth.

GravitySucks

Quote from: Liberace on June 09, 2018, 04:11:52 AM
Before Art died, she was definitely going to do it.  The whole thing had been planned with great detail.  They had acquired a satellite phone, and Art was going to host from the studio.

So now I guess she will just call MV’s show... thanks Art.