• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

Midnight In The Desert

Started by Falkie2013, December 12, 2015, 01:13:40 AM

ItsOver

yoursongs

The comments on the MITD page are interesting.

Pro HW: 4
Pro KR: 6
Neither: 5

Uncle Duke

There has to be a movie, or at least a miniseries based on this drama.  Steve Buscemi playing AB, Zach Galifianakis as KR, and Fran Drescher as HW.  Special guest star JK Simmons as RCH.

El Chorro

Quote from: mv on April 23, 2018, 03:03:09 PM
Would you expect anything less?

Get Noory to call in and do live bumper music before his show starts.

bellNwhistle

Quote from: Inglorious Bitch on April 23, 2018, 03:10:29 PM
What an insufferable cunt.
cant she be reported to FB for that? If she actually does it?

Darth Vader

wow 7 pages from the last time i logged in. i bet that MV is missing the google ads money now.

ShayP

Quote from: Morgus on April 23, 2018, 03:01:46 PM

They deserve each other.  In fact they are perfect for each other.  What a pathetic display.  (Redacted) truly has lost it.  I thought she may chill out, but...No.

Taco Bell

Quote from: EarthAlien007 on April 23, 2018, 03:01:07 PM

"fans" lol

Quote from: Morgus on April 23, 2018, 03:01:46 PM

"He only cares about money..."

It's a business, you dunce. Good thing she never got into real radio. It's always money over feelings.

SredniVashtar

Quote from: Uncle Duke on April 23, 2018, 03:12:01 PM
There has to be a movie, or at least a miniseries based on this drama.  Steve Buscemi playing AB, Zach Galifianakis as KR, and Fran Drescher as HW.  Special guest star JK Simmons as RCH.

Jonah Hill as MV?

SciFiAuthor

Quote from: mv on April 23, 2018, 03:01:37 PM
I do all of my internet broadcasting in a djellaba.

Allaho Akhbar.

Excellent. I'm preparing the rye whiskey and my listening diaper so I don't have to get up whilst the show is airing.

Quote from: bellNwhistle on April 23, 2018, 03:12:50 PM
cant she be reported to FB for that? If she actually does it?

I'm not sure. I hope so.

Hells Mole

Quote from: Morgus on April 23, 2018, 02:29:28 PM
More HW facebook posts now:

Oh the tremendous irony!  She is such a victim for the flack she has taken for "not being Art".

Art didn't have to command anyone to give a guest host a bad time.  Art did his best to scold the audience into
appreciating the guest hosts he chose.  There is far more to Heather's failure than "not being Art".

Now, when she is flaking on her duties, she has the absolute gall to command her followers to sabotage her own show and only possible meal ticket and to punish some poor innocent guest host doing the same thing she did
when she took the microphone from Art.

The lack of self-awareness is profound.

Quote from: Taco Bell on April 23, 2018, 03:13:13 PM

"fans" lol

"He only cares about money..."

It's a business, you dunce. Good thing she never got into real radio. It's always money over feelings.

I know, right!  Keith isn't running this show out of the goodness of his heart.  I can't imagine that he is making much from the Dark Matter Network but every penny helps.  LOL

moosie

Quote from: Hells Mole on April 23, 2018, 03:15:32 PM
Oh the tremendous irony!  She is such a victim for the flack she has taken for "not being Art".

Art didn't have to command anyone to give a guest host a bad time.  Art did his best to scold the audience into
appreciating the guest hosts he chose.  There is far more to Heather's failure than "not being Art".

Now, when she is flaking on her duties, she has the absolute gall to command her followers to sabotage her own show and only possible meal ticket and to punish some poor innocent guest host doing the same thing she did

Well said, objectification of other humans is a classic cluster b trait. No one feels or matters except her.

Gd5150

She is Girl Falkie

Taco Bell

Channing Tatum as Falkie

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: EarthAlien007 on April 23, 2018, 03:01:07 PM

If she does that, wouldn't Keith have cause to have her collar felt for harassment?

ItsOver

"WKRP in Pahrump" meets "Keith Rowland's Hangover"

Quote from: Yorkshire pud on April 23, 2018, 03:18:05 PM
If she does that, wouldn't Keith have cause to have her collar felt for harassment?

Glad to see you back from the dead.

El Chorro

Biggest MITD ratings since Art Bell left will be...tonight's show starring a chupacabra clenching a firecracker. Too bad, Heather :(

bellNwhistle

It’s disgusting.

MV, if I resub to MITD , can you ask Keith to forward it to you?  ;)

El Chorro

What are the "legit" reasons she keeps saying she can't be on, in addition to the grief. Like she has a flu or something?