• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

Midnight In The Desert

Started by Falkie2013, December 12, 2015, 01:13:40 AM

stargazr1976

the fancy part is i did derail 8) Much needed derail too.

stargazr1976

You obviously never traded insults with a mexican on a pipeline. I do not a think that a means what you think it means 8)

stargazr1976

How many pages did I waste? 8) I"m the gazr bitch!

Sean92008

Quote from: stargazr1976 on April 21, 2018, 02:20:21 AM
How many pages did I waste? 8) I"m the gazr bitch!

Be proud of yourself and remember only you can prevent forest fires.  Don't drive.  Hefeweizen sounds so fucking good right now.  Alcohol feeds any cancers you may have, make sure you're tumor free, or not.

HW needs a habitual poster to compile more page hits, Heather's been lacking hits of all sorts...

stargazr1976

Quote from: Sean92008 on April 21, 2018, 02:04:57 AM
The spelling Nazi alarm went off but they were told to stand down because you're (a contraction of YOU ARE) having a Heather Leona Wade-level meltdown.

First off, learn to hold your liquor.  I've drank with Country Dick Montana, I kept up with him and held my liquor still kept my shit together.  Not like your Bell-like whiny bitch mode.  Oh, Mojo Nixon, pussy.  If he were any more puny, I might have mistaken him for my shit after an all-night Denny's meeting. 

Take your Midol and sleep it off.  The bloating will pass too.

Just don't get yourself knocked-up by some 70-year old COPD patient who has an assassin after you but you won't file a police report...   Hold it, you can't have babies, did your high priest fuck up your uterus because you didn't want the baby to be hospital born?  Oh, are you a man sticking up for sister Heather???  Take your Midol you hooch-abusing hootch. 

YOU'RE TRANSPARENT, go light a match

Post often.

I never drank with dick montana but I did drink with a few of the crew at ecw back in the 90s. Was that the last time I saw bobby duncan forgive spelling jr. Had a few shot with the ecw boys in rostraver pa.
Bar was right next to the ice rink. He died a few weeks later. thats real life. fucking miss the 90s. you guys need to get a life. Its just pathetic man. Ya all really piss me off.  Just whine cry and moan that you werent the forum member to host. Most of us never will will be but whining like some of you are is so pathetic that it makes me feel better. good for you youtry to live thru heathers grandeur. I never met art but I did chat a couple times. and the all bands sir comment was a ssb road comment. I wouldnt expect you to understand. as fucked up a person as I am Im still pretty dissappointed in a lot of you.

Be your pathetic self. Its sad. Its fucked period

stargazr1976

Im drunk hit me. Did what I came to do. Oh yea Im heather wade. Forgot to mention that. 8) 8)

stargazr1976

Well at least you got a new target. Dox me. You cant hurt me.  Its just pathetic if thats all you have to do. i'LL SAVE YOU the time if you ask. I dont see the point.See You in day report. Be careful. I had to. I will not stand for that kind of bashing. its fucking infantile. It really is. Pick on me Ill be your huckleberry.  Its getting old. Losers in mommys basement . its sad find new subjects. this site was never that before. for god sakes mv kick a few out even if its me. Im not gonna go down as some pussyfied piece of shit . we all have problems. lay the fuck off of heather. good god. its sad. if she leaves the air she leaves the air. Kcaa was the last i knew that aired . yea hoagie shit. I just got tired of the ongoing fuckfest. I wonder why falkie left. You wont bully me and that a promise. thread dereailed. it will also spark looks . thank me mv.

Sean92008

Quote from: stargazr1976 on April 21, 2018, 02:36:53 AM
I never drank with dick montana but I did drink with a few of the crew at ecw back in the 90s. Was that the last time I saw bobby duncan forgive spelling jr. Had a few shot with the ecw boys in rostraver pa.
Bar was right next to the ice rink. He died a few weeks later. thats real life. fucking miss the 90s. you guys need to get a life. Its just pathetic man. Ya all really piss me off.  Just whine cry and moan that you werent the forum member to host. Most of us never will will be but whining like some of you are is so pathetic that it makes me feel better. good for you youtry to live thru heathers grandeur. I never met art but I did chat a couple times. and the all bands sir comment was a ssb road comment. I wouldnt expect you to understand. as fucked up a person as I am Im still pretty dissappointed in a lot of you.

Be your pathetic self. Its sad. Its fucked period

Country Dick lived a short bike ride away from where I lived.  Good guy, paid for my booze most of the time. He held court with the best.

Just don't take golden opportunities and turn them into dogshit.  Somebody will write about you on the interweb, it aints pretty.

stargazr1976

all bands quiet sir. sideband. peace idiots. 8)

stargazr1976

Quote from: Sean92008 on April 21, 2018, 02:54:07 AM
Country Dick lived a short bike ride away from where I lived.  Good guy, paid for my booze most of the time. He held court with the best.

Just don't take golden opportunities and turn them into dogshit.  Somebody will write about you on the interweb, it aints pretty.

My brother I've been the 4 custody battles and 6 restraining orders along with my ex selling cbd oil on the web. I really dont give a fuck. 8) Im real period.

stargazr1976

Im still the gazr. I aint on radio but I do know allan wiener. 8)

stargazr1976

See now its back to a forum.. yOU CAN thank me later. 8)

stargazr1976

bibbity bobbity goddamn do. Holy shit its a forum again. I did what I came to do. Im the gazr bitch! peace! later! 8) oh and nite and stuff 8)

WOTR

Well, the butthurt in this thread lead me on a google search.  If somebody is going to get this worked up I may as well find something to do with my time... I think I probably would have been content to scan the threads and smile like most nights... But this one shit the bed and I needed to be occupied for awhile.

Interesting what is out there. In the end it does not really matter- hopefully she is able to get her life together and carry on...

stargazr1976

my name is dan calhoun you fucking prick I was born in 76 send it out

stargazr1976

Im poor Im tired and your and idiot. You thought I was hiding fuck no. hell you want me to give you the addys that google doesnt have anymore you fucking idiot. hey hey freetowne.com oh yea chat history is bad. come and get me big boy

stargazr1976

its pathetic so omg you know who I am. Well motherfucker you should learn. Its stupid. ask me./ Im dan calhoun. I dont have anything. I live in a trailer. wtf do you think you could do to me you stupid fucking prick. Oh yea Im real hard to find. 8)