• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

Midnight In The Desert

Started by Falkie2013, December 12, 2015, 01:13:40 AM

GravitySucks

Quote from: (Sandman) Logan-5 on August 19, 2016, 11:41:54 PM
LOL - He probably would. :D :D :D

He would have to take an actual call for that to happen.

Juan Cena

Quote from: (Sandman) Logan-5 on August 19, 2016, 11:36:08 PM
I think we have another Kennedy situation w/ Trump. The globalists put him out there to get the crazy going and get peeps pissed off to the point that they will vote. This keeps the illusion going. Trump has been getting crazier and crazier with his statements to try and turn peeps off to him (so they vote for Hillary ? ), but it's back-fired on them. Peeps don't want Hillary so they will more than likely vote for Trump. He was never slated to get in. Now it looks like he might.
I've said from the beginning of this circus that Trump was only put out there to get peeps to go to the polls. This keeps the illusion of an elected government in place. :(
Don't buy into the illusion.

The globalists are...PEEPS?!? 😱😱😱

Juan Cena

Yeah, going up to a priest you don't know and ask him about "Spotlight" is probably not smart.

Quote from: GravitySucks on August 19, 2016, 11:45:28 PM
He would have to take an actual call for that to happen.
Ha ha ha - true.
Good to see you GS.
:)

Lilith

I'm not sure you can drive through a rainbow. I think it stays in front of you, or behind you as the case may be.  But if Heather says it, it must be true.

Quote from: brig on August 19, 2016, 11:51:01 PM
I'm not sure you can drive through a rainbow. I think it stays in front of you, or behind you as the case may be.  But if Heather says it, it must be true.

I did it once, too--she forgot to mention it rains Lucky Charms as you're going through.

Juan Cena

Quote from: (Sandman) Logan-5 on August 19, 2016, 11:45:07 PM
Yes, I heard your call. I thought it was great - I busted a gut. Then Heather cut you off. That sucked. :(

I though her response was hilarious, though.

I always thought it was amazing she let me on the following night to ask the ceremonial magician guy about Alan Moore.

I was pretty happy she let me on long enough last week to go over the Neil Gaiman's version of the story of Adam's three wives. Me and Pricilla the Occultist really freaked her out there.

Juan Cena

Quote from: TinCupChalice on August 19, 2016, 11:53:44 PM
I did it once, too--she forgot to mention it rains Lucky Charms as you're going through.

Heather was bummed because it was Lucky Charms and not Skittles.

JC already called her once.  What more does she want?

Quote from: Juan Cena on August 19, 2016, 11:54:21 PM
I though her response was hilarious, though.

I always thought it was amazing she let me on the following night to ask the ceremonial magician guy about Alan Moore.

I was pretty happy she let me on long enough last week to go over the Neil Gaiman's version of the story of Adam's three wives. Me and Pricilla the Occultist really freaked her out there.
Damn, that sounds like it was a good program. I stopped saving copies of MITD the last time I logged into my machines back in July. Did they  talk about Gap theory too ?
Wish I'd have saved that one.

Turns out this van is just Art messing with her.

Here's the PDF guys. It should be approximately 3.2Mb
Please run it through your AV scanners before opening it if you run a 'Doze' system. I keep separate protections on my systems.

Oh Heather: La Grange Rd ?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Vppbdf-qtGU

SeaSerpent PDF: Very long, mainly text document w/ some sketches of sea serpents as reported in the newspapers of the time.

Juan Cena

Quote from: (Sandman) Logan-5 on August 20, 2016, 12:05:23 AM
Damn, that sounds like it was a good program. I stopped saving copies of MITD the last time I logged into my machines back in July. Did they  talk about Gap theory too ?
Wish I'd have saved that one.

The magician or the occultist?

I want to call in and ask, "So when is Art coming back for good?  Cause you're just filling in, right?"  I don't think I've ever heard her address it head-on.

She totally just heard "randy ducks" clearly for the first time, and dropped him.

Quote from: comaphobe on August 20, 2016, 12:53:36 AM
jesus this is brutal.

As that old guy rambled on and on, I thought, "Dude, what am I DOING?"  I think I'm going to watch Netflix as I wait to get tired.  This is really, really rough.

Juan Cena

Quote from: (Sandman) Logan-5 on August 20, 2016, 12:18:37 AM
Occultist.

I kind of wish I had copies of my calls in to MITD. The "Rods" call, The ceremonial magician call. The night I asked Heather if she was #TeamCap or #TeamIronMan, the call where I got Bill Birnes hot and bothered asking why the Ancient Aliens didn't teach the Aztecs & Egyptians the more advanced architectural knowledge of the Greeks & Romans,

Mostly I want clips of the guests' answers I never really got to hear because Heather cut me off. 😕

Element 115

Quote from: (Sandman) Logan-5 on August 20, 2016, 12:11:56 AM
Here's the PDF guys. It should be approximately 3.2Mb
Please run it through your AV scanners before opening it if you run a 'Doze' system. I keep separate protections on my systems.

Oh Heather: La Grange Rd ?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Vppbdf-qtGU

SeaSerpent PDF: Very long, mainly text document w/ some sketches of sea serpents as reported in the newspapers of the time.

Thanks! I'll be interested in that, and also sending it to a friend who has interest.

911 callers: Too depressing
guy calls about bus full of dead kids: TELL ME MORE! Gha-ga-ga! Right?

We're fairly deep into Noory territory here.  Wasn't she one of the ones ridiculing him when he would say something every third grader knew was wrong?

ItsOver

Don't forget the pot of gold she discovered and had to give to Art.  It was promised by Ed Dames.  He's never wrong and she just couldn't talk about it.

Lilith

Well I was going to post my findings last night but I fell asleep.

From this article:

http://www.deltatech.com/rv/rainbows.html

"Can you go under a rainbow's arch and come out the other side? Not according to the laws of physics. A rainbow is all light and water. It is always in front of you while your back is to the sun."

Heather may be part of the current attempt by the Putin oligarchy to bring a debt-ridden candidate in to the Whitehouse so that when the Ukraine is invaded by Russia, there won't be any NATO assistance or US involvement.

Then you have her obvious political preference for that candidate literally bursting out of her bra everything a caller brings up the emails hacked by Russia cyberspies or a caller supporting the Kremlin's candidate. She also seems to buy in to every si gle Breitbart myth.

Down here in Pitcairn, we are glad to be so far away from the US, and Russia. If there is a 3rd world war, we will be happy to just sit it out.

Too bad the show has largely been made in to a political talk show like most of American radio. It was nice when it was one of the few non-political offerings.

We get all our media over the internet so there are alternatives. Pitcairn, fortunately isnt divided like America, but then we are mostly descendants of Fletcher Christian or devout hermits.

I wish you Yanks and Europeans all the luck, I think you're going to really need it.

aldousburbank

Quote from: Lamont Cranston on August 20, 2016, 10:18:35 AM
Heather may be part of the current attempt by the Putin oligarchy to bring a debt-ridden candidate in to the Whitehouse so that when the Ukraine is invaded by Russia, there won't be any NATO assistance or US involvement.
Duh
QuoteDown here in Pitcairn, we are glad to be so far away from the US, and Russia.
We are too.

Quote from: Juan Cena on August 20, 2016, 02:27:52 AM
I kind of wish I had copies of my calls in to MITD. The "Rods" call, The ceremonial magician call. The night I asked Heather if she was #TeamCap or #TeamIronMan, the call where I got Bill Birnes hot and bothered asking why the Ancient Aliens didn't teach the Aztecs & Egyptians the more advanced architectural knowledge of the Greeks & Romans,

Mostly I want clips of the guests' answers I never really got to hear because Heather cut me off. 😕
That would take some time to compile. It would be cool though.

GravitySucks

Quote from: Juan Cena on August 20, 2016, 02:27:52 AM

Spend the $5 and download the archives of the shows you called in to. You can't do it with an iPhone though. Only the last 30 days are kept in the RSS feed and I have yet to find a way to just download an MP3 file from a website without using a PC and going through iTunes. There are a few apps, but the file size limits are all too small for the MITD archives.