• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

Midnight In The Desert

Started by Falkie2013, December 12, 2015, 01:13:40 AM

Firefighter

So...a very recently past show herself was plugging ccrane earphones...now tonite she is pushing a ccrane radio...well hell...there it goes she just stated "tomorrow night I'll prolly have another ccrane radio to talk about blah blah blah....."     This reminds me of three things   
1. The Truman show with Jim Carrey how a person would place an ad while talking to Truman   

2. Wayne's World when Wayne and Garth were talking about shameless advertising and selling out to corporate sponsorship while shameless advertising and selling out to corporate sponsorship   

3. Well forgot 3, got distracted by herself saying "if a witch can pray"

Quote from: Firefighter on August 18, 2016, 10:13:34 PM
So...a very recently past show herself was plugging ccrane earphones...now tonite she is pushing a ccrane radio...well hell...there it goes she just stated "tomorrow night I'll prolly have another ccrane radio to talk about blah blah blah....."     This reminds me of three things   
1. The Truman show with Jim Carrey how a person would place an ad while talking to Truman   

2. Wayne's World when Wayne and Garth were talking about shameless advertising and selling out to corporate sponsorship while shameless advertising and selling out to corporate sponsorship   

3. Well forgot 3, got distracted by herself saying "if a witch can pray"

She also said she played with a small package today. :))

jazmunda

Quote from: god of thunder on August 18, 2016, 10:27:32 PM
She also said she played with a small package today. :))

That does not rule out any male BellGabbers.

Firefighter

Ha....dozed off for about 45min with this page left open and said "damn still on the same post...Refresh the page"

refreshed the page...

rofl, still on the same post...

soon herself will have the black guys from the police academy movies in the background making "phones lit up" sounds 

Seems like we have tumbleweeds and crickets here tonight.

Not so sure the doctor is any different than your standard psychic. Except he has some letters (designation) after his name, and he probably charges a lot more money to see him.

Firefighter

Let me ask...how does himself (art) have any clue what happens in the dark anymore...

reredacted

Hey everybody.  I'm new here, right? *Feigned laughter that goes on uncomfortably long* Either that, or my career is in the toilet and I've burned a bunch of bridges here. Alright, tonight we are gonna have a great show on the forum.

Hang on. Arts machine is making noise. Better unplug that. That's better. No snoring.

*Uncomfortable laughter. Vaping like crazy. Gets up and does a fire dance. Meds kicking in finally.*

How is everyone? I think I recognize some of you from my pool of 12 callers. Right? *laughs* Lookin' at you sunshine.

Good times.

*vapes deep and waves*

Firefighter

grest radio, especially when the guest tells a story to make a point about something and the guest finishes his story and about make the point and herself cuts him starts making the point for him do herself can show the audience "she gets it" so instead of letting the expert that had the experience come full circle with the story we get a Halfass interpretation, right right right right right right right, wow

I was just thinking, Heather is a witch. So, why can't she just cast some spell, or recite an incantation and talk to the dead. Why would she need the good doctor?

Heather just said "half cocked". Tonight, it's small packages, and half cocked.  ::)

Firefighter

Quote from: reredacted on August 18, 2016, 11:35:28 PM
Hey everybody.  I'm new here, right? *Feigned laughter that goes on uncomfortably long* Either that, or my career is in the toilet and I've burned a bunch of bridges here. Alright, tonight we are gonna have a great show on the forum.

Hang on. Arts machine is making noise. Better unplug that. That's better. No snoring.

*Uncomfortable laughter. Vaping like crazy. Gets up and does a fire dance. Meds kicking in finally.*

How is everyone? I think I recognize some of you from my pool of 12 callers. Right? *laughs* Lookin' at you sunshine.

Good times.

*vapes deep and waves*

I want to let herself know....this show is not interesting....the two of you just keep talking about the same thing...it's not getting more riveting then

guest- "I had this one young man about his mid 20s...and he needed to asks his father a question"

Herself- "oh"

guest- "so I had him close his eyes..a minute later he opened them and his father was able to tell him where he left his baseball glove...and this is an example.."-cutoff

Herself- "oh so I know this an example of what you do, right, wow wa wa wa well just uh uh the the oh just wow right"

More examples of what..this guest has nothing to bring to the table..close your eyes see a dead relative that's it done

reredacted

Well sir, if you don't like the show, don't listen. *Feigned laughter* Where'd he go? You hung up sir. That means I win.

This show will definitely cure insomnia.

Quote from: reredacted on August 18, 2016, 11:58:51 PM
Well sir, if you don't like the show, don't listen. *Feigned laughter* Where'd he go? You hung up sir. That means I win.

I think it's kind of an S & M thing. Listening to the show gives you pain, posting snarky comments gives you pleasure.  ;D

Heather wants to use Skye to talk to dead people.  ::)

and I've burned a bunch of bridges here.

There are no bridges at Bellgab. Unless you want to cohost the gabcast or a free fidget.

Good times.

*vapes deep and waves*

Hey post more. Fuck the haters including me. Just do your own thing and join us in the Hoagie thread and shit post. Be the anti Jaz

JesusJuice

JesusJuice

Also wishing a belated happy birthday to Brig.

Quote from: Firefighter on August 18, 2016, 11:55:20 PM
... Herself- "oh so I know this an example of what you do, right, wow wa wa wa well just uh uh the the oh just wow right"...

I just flashed back to Ian trying to outtalk the guest whenever a guest brought up something Ian hadn't thought about before

reredacted

Quote from: JesusJuice on August 19, 2016, 12:34:15 AM
Also wishing a belated happy birthday to Brig.
How dare you. You are just afraid of a strong willed woman

Juan Cena

Good times.

*vapes deep and waves*

"Sunshine?"

SnapT

Heather going nuts and cutting off the caller who wanted to discuss 9-11 facts was horribly sad.  You can talk about bigfoot and shadow cats, but not Building 7 mysteriously imploding?  Fuck you, Redacted.

Right?