• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

Midnight In The Desert

Started by Falkie2013, December 12, 2015, 01:13:40 AM

Dr. MD MD

Yes, I'm calling you from a tin can attached to a string in Tijuana. Really?! You're having trouble hearing me?!  ???

Firefighter

It doesn't sound interesting and no you don't want to hear this story just drop somebody if their connections sucks instead of through what mite causing the problem like the satellite tv Kevin Nealon ..."have you tried turning it off and on, did you unplug it plug it back in, did you do the piano thing..did you?"

Juan Cena

Quote from: GravitySucks on April 15, 2016, 11:53:15 PM
Guillotine Operator. I can totally visualize you as a GO 1st Class.

That job's being phased out. The new technology removes the head cleanly from the body with the spine intact. The heads and spines are then "frozen" using a new technique which preserves the brain& nerveous systems without being damaged by frost crystals.

Plans call for physically impaired FEMA camp prisoners to have their heads placed on cloned or cyborg bodies as part of an army of super soldier zombies.

Lil Godzilla

Why does she keep referring to the Jetson's robot as Betty? It's Rosie.

Ghost Nutter

Heather will always have a sure fire guest like Whitley Strieber who's crazy to sit there and do a 4 or 5 hr interview..but others in the arts and entertainment world aren't  so into that...so she needs to be open to split shows..

Ciardelo

Quote from: Art Bell on April 16, 2016, 12:09:39 AM
Praise all critics
Wee! You're just like bateman now! You used to have a show and now you show up to stir the pudding! lol

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: Ciardelo on April 16, 2016, 12:12:49 AM
Wee! You're just like bateman now! You used to have a show and now you show up to stir the pudding! lol

You always make me laugh, big C  :D

Post often!  ;D

SnapT

Quote from: Lil Godzilla on April 16, 2016, 12:09:34 AM
Why does she keep referring to the Jetson's robot as Betty? It's Rosie.

Ditto!  That's a Noory-level mistake.  Must be mixing her up with Betty Rubble.

Firefighter

I feel this open lines show has very slow, hardly any callers, and lots of filler

I'm not sure if this is me just wanting it to be old days with open lines with art but it I feel as though open lines was always fast paced with frightening or enlighing stories and now from my point of view we get heather's friends calling, prank calls anal probes turning sexuality, joke calls dead chickens on a hood of a car, calls that have horrible connections staying with the call, and heathers long drawn out talk after a call...oh and breaks plus giving out the call in numbers repeatedly given out by Art of course then again by Heather and again

Not trying to troll

But like a friend once told me "just because you say, I'm not complaining, doesn't mean your not complaining"