• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

Hillary Clinton

Started by albrecht, June 21, 2014, 10:05:45 AM

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: starrmtn001 on October 13, 2016, 09:24:16 PM
They Tried To Warn Us...This Was On TV Back In 1981.  10.8.16.

Doesn't surprise me. Barney Miller was such a great show! So many great characters. Notice that Mr. Conspiracy is the actor (Jeffery Tambor) who would go on to play "Hey now!" Hank Kingsley on The Larry Sanders Show.  ;)

Kidnostad3

I have come to the conclusion that there can be no good outcome to this election.  Given all that has been revealed about Hilliary, and Donald's tendency to make thoughtless, bonehead statements with amazing regularity, whoever take's office will have been so badly mauled and battered by their respective critics,  I question wether either will be able to govern effectively.  The fallout from this election will be heavy and lasting.

Hilliary will never be fully trusted even by her supporters and you can be sure that her detractors will use her demonstrated dishonesty and duplicity to question and undermine her legislative agenda. You can also be sure that our international foe will run the video of her buckling at the knees like she'd been pole-axed and her being flopped into a limousine like a dead game fish relentlessly.

Donald will continue to be Donald and will, through his inarticulate and/or impulsive utterances, continue to give the opposition plenty of opportunity to heap on scorn and ridicule and with the enthusiastic support of a leftist MSM will succeed in making him look like a dope.  In addition, even if he survives getting cut off at knees by the republican establishment he will never garner its favor making successful implementation of the changes he as in mind a long shot.

I could  not in conscience vote for Hillary, yet as hard as I've tried to get fully on board wth Trump I, like many other conservatives, still have to preface anything I say about my intention to vote republican with something like, "I'm no fan of Donald Trump but......"  In reality we're forced to choose the least onerous of the two or not vote at all.  This is the choice that our two-party political system has given us.  Something has to change but nothing will unless this ridiculous election season produces a grass roots, massively popular third party movement.

theONE

Quote from: Kidnostad3 on October 14, 2016, 09:05:21 AM
There can be no good outcome to this election.  Given all that has been revealed about Hilliary, and There can be no good outcome to this election.  Given all that has been revealed about Hilliary, and Donald's tendency to make thoughtless, bonehead statements with amazing regularity, whoever take's office will have been so badly mauled and battered by their respective critics,  I question wether either will be able to govern effectively.  The fallout from this election will heavy and lasting.

Hilliary will never be fully trusted even by her supporters and you can be sure that her detractors will use her demonstrated dishonesty and duplicity to question and undermine her legislative agenda. You can also be sure that our international foe will run the video of her buckling at the knees like she'd been pole-axed and her being flopped into a limousine like a dead game fish will be aired relentlessly.

Donald will continue to be Donald and will, through his inarticulate and/or impulsive utterances, continue to give the opposition plenty of opportunity to heap on scorn and ridicule and with the enthusiastic support of a leftist MSM will succeed in making him look like dope.  In addition, even if he survives getting cut off at knees by the republican establishment he will never garner its favor making successful implementation of the changes he as in mind a long shot.

I could  not in conscience vote for Hillary, yet as hard as I've tried to get fully on board wth Trump I, like many other conservatives, still have to preface anything I say about my intention to vote republican with something like, "I'm no fan of Donald Trump but......"  In reality we're forced to choose the least onerous of the two or not vote at all.  This is the choice that our two-party political system has given us.  Something has to change but nothing will unless this ridiculous election season produces a grass roots, massively popular third party movement.   tendency to make thoughtless, bonehead statements with amazing regularity, whoever take's office will have been so badly mauled and battered by their respective critics  I question wether either will be able to govern effectively.  The fallout from this election will heavy and lasting.

Hilliary will never be fully trusted even by her supporters and you can be sure that her detractors will use her demonstrated dishonesty and duplicity to question and undermine her legislative agenda. You can also be sure that our international foe will run the video of her buckling at the knees like she'd been pole-axed and her being flopped into a limousine like a dead game fish will be aired relentlessly.

Donald will continue to be Donald and will, through his inarticulate and/or impulsive utterances, continue to give the opposition plenty of opportunity to heap on scorn and ridicule and with the enthusiastic support of a leftist MSM will succeed in making him look like dope.  In addition, even if he survives getting cut off at knees by the republican establishment he will never garner its favor making successful implementation of the changes he as in mind a long shot.

I could not in conscience vote for Hillary, yet as hard as I've tried to get fully on board wth Trump I, like many other conservatives, still have to preface anything I say about my intention to vote republican with something like, "I'm no fan of Donald Trump but......"  In reality we're forced to choose the least onerous of the two or not vote at all.  This is the choice that our two-party political system has given us.  Something has to change but nothing will unless this ridiculous election season produces a grass roots, massively popular third party movement.

Somehow I strongly feel that something strange will happen to/with Hillry.
Even today she is talking nonsense about Trump stalking her, that she felt his presence behind her,..what a stupid thing to say.

Jackstar

Quote from: Kidnostad3 on October 14, 2016, 09:05:21 AM
In reality we're forced to choose the least onerous of the two or not vote at all.

mikuthing01

Hillary Clinton sexually assaulted me 15 years ago in an upscale NY restaurant. I don't have any evidence, and there is no way to substantiate what I'm saying, but it happened and you just have to take my word for it.

Kidnostad3

Quote from: Jackstar on October 14, 2016, 12:43:40 PM

Your rejection of my conclusion gives me great comfort as it reenforces my belief in its validity.

Kidnostad3

Quote from: mikuthing01 on October 14, 2016, 01:56:24 PM
Hillary Clinton sexually assaulted me 15 years ago in an upscale NY restaurant. I don't have any evidence, and there is no way to substantiate what I'm saying, but it happened and you just have to take my word for it.

So that was you?!!!!!'  I thought she was a hunchback with bad skin. 

Jackstar

Quote from: Kidnostad3 on October 14, 2016, 02:09:18 PM
it reenforces my belief in its validity.

If you believed it before, what does it say, that something so casual, is reinforcing?

(Also, did you use the appropriate form of 'its' intentionally, or by accident? Asking for a friend.

Kidnostad3

Quote from: Jackstar on October 14, 2016, 02:40:47 PM
If you believed it before, what does it say, that something so casual, is reinforcing?

(Also, did you use the appropriate form of 'its' intentionally, or by accident? Asking for a friend.

It means that I use you as sort of a gauge  If you come down on the negative side, then I know beyond any doubt that my conclusion is correct.  Put more plainly, you are the dumb shit that I use to to give something the dumb shit test. 

With respect to wether I intended to use its or it's, or the possessive or contracted form, most people recognize that sometimes auto fill makes a wrong choice that isn't caught by the author but they can figure out what is intended by the context.  Work on it.  You'll get it in time.

I'm curious, which one of your two friends are you asking for?  Is it Beavis or Butt Head?

Jackstar

Quote from: Kidnostad3 on October 14, 2016, 03:34:38 PM
Put more plainly, you are the dumb shit that I use to to give something the dumb shit test. 

There's that naval training and experience we talked about coming into play.

In reality we're forced to choose the least onerous of the two or not vote at all.

Your thesis is busted. Your entire post is fallacious and imbecilic. Now, I suppose, one could deconstruct what you're passing off as your argument in a fashion that would be obvious to all, as well as one such as yourself, where the flaw in your cognitive process lies, but then you wouldn't be learning anything--you would simply have been told.

It's not worth a coin flip to me either way, whether you're being deliberately obtuse, or simply haven't caught up to the rest of the class yet, so please, carry on.

Your test scores are off the charts!

I'm curious, which one of your two friends are you asking for?  Is it Beavis or Butt Head?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hjZ_IlP9c5A

Kidnostad3

Quote from: Jackstar on October 14, 2016, 03:53:53 PM
There's that naval training and experience we talked about coming into play.

Your thesis is busted. Your entire post is fallacious and imbecilic. Now, I suppose, one could deconstruct what you're passing off as your argument in a fashion that would be obvious to all, as well as one such as yourself, where the flaw in your cognitive process lies, but then you wouldn't be learning anything--you would simply have been told.

It's not worth a coin flip to me either way, whether you're being deliberately obtuse, or simply haven't caught up to the rest of the class yet, so please, carry on.

Your test scores are off the charts!

https://www.youtube
.com/watch?v=hjZ_IlP9c5A

In other words, you can't come up with a reasoned argument  so you break out your Roget's and attempt to impress with a bloviated response that says absolutely nothing and is the equivalent of the playground retort "OH YEAH".   You really should take some courses.  It may not be too late?  Although I do understand that you are suffering from PTSD as a result of Building 7 falling on your head.

Jackstar

Quote from: Kidnostad3 on October 14, 2016, 04:25:47 PM
In other words, you can't come up with a reasoned argument

Quote from: Kidnostad3 on October 14, 2016, 04:25:47 PM
Although I do understand that you are suffering from PTSD as a result of Building 7 falling on your head.

pop quiz: is that slander, or libel?

ItsOver

Big Hill likes assaulting anime characters?  :o

Jackstar

Kidnostad3

What you fail to grasp is that you have established no basis for your position. All you have done is say you don't agree with me but you have given no rationale to support your disagreement.   By the very definition of Strawman that you provided one must know what your rationale is for your disagreement before one could possibly misrepresent it.  Let me put it in simpler terms:  I laid out the reasons for my conclusion in my original post.  You told me that you don't agree with my conclusion but you haven't told me why.  Therefore there is no position to attack.

Judging by the frequency in which you use it, you are fond of the word obtuse.  Accusing others of a trait that you find abhorrent in yourself is called projection.  When is the last time someone was able to offer facts that caused you to change your thinking on an issue?  For most of us that happens on occasion if not frequently.  From what I can tell you are incapable of even entertaining an opposing view nevemind giving it consideration that might result in an alteration of your views which is the definition of obtuse. To put it in terms you can understand you are the pot calling the kettle black.

This is where you tell me that that you hope I die of ass cancer or something along those lines which is apparently the best you have to offer when you can't muster an argument.    Seek help.

Dr. MD MD

I believe you! Apparently, she has a thing for teenage Japanese girls.  ;)

mikuthing01

Quote from: ItsOver on October 14, 2016, 04:43:06 PM
Big Hill likes assaulting anime characters?  :o

HATSUNE MIKU IS NOT ANIME! SHE IS A MUSICAL ARTIST GET IT RIGHT!

theONE

Quote from: mikuthing01 on October 14, 2016, 06:36:52 PM
HATSUNE MIKU IS NOT ANIME! SHE IS A MUSICAL ARTIST GET IT RIGHT!

STRAIGHTEN THEM miku, THAT'S right set the record straight 8) >:( 8)

[attachment deleted by admin]

theONE

Quote from: mv on October 14, 2016, 06:56:36 PM
Ruh roh.

WHY PUSSY IS almost last ?? No interest in pussy :(
That's SAD :( :(
IS GAY men population in the USA that high...

[attachment deleted by admin]

pate

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on October 13, 2016, 09:58:12 PM
Doesn't surprise me. Barney Miller was such a great show! So many great characters. Notice that Mr. Conspiracy is the actor (Jeffery Tambor) who would go on to play "Hey now!" Hank Kingsley on The Larry Sanders Show.  ;)

Edgar wuz all liek: mmm!

starrmtn001

Hillary Clinton Was Afraid Of Trey Gowdy "Tried to Hide Obama Emails."  10.14.16.

https://youtu.be/NPJMDvy1ac4

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: starrmtn001 on October 15, 2016, 12:36:41 AM
Hillary Clinton Was Afraid Of Trey Gowdy "Tried to Hide Obama Emails."  10.14.16.

https://youtu.be/NPJMDvy1ac4

How hope and change became lies and deceit.  :(

albrecht

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on October 15, 2016, 12:27:43 AM
Here's an interesting article that everyone should read before voting.  ;)

https://www.aim.org/guest-column/free-speech-champions-fight-back-against-osce-islamophobia-industry/
Although the experts say it will have no consequences Obama giving the internet domain naming service to some international body I think in the future truthful sites, like gatesofvienna.com , will be banned. Already the various social media sites are "policing" for so-called "hate speech" and "Islamophobia." Interestingly you cannot criticize Islamic terrorists or show someone's breasts but are allowed to stream your suicide on Facebook. Great priorities.