• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

Hillary Clinton

Started by albrecht, June 21, 2014, 10:05:45 AM

albrecht

Quote from: Jackstar on November 06, 2016, 09:04:43 PM
They can't. Too much heat.

That's why they were cut.
Aaah, some kind of blood-pact ensuring loyalty and fealty? That could explain the amount of blood in that one sick ritual "art" event. I was more thinking of a purge in the FBI etc if elected. Not necessarily a "night of long-knives" but more slowly and more silently. With regard to her staff and especially the higher-level operators if they stay silent I think they can stay or move on to other nefarious deeds.

Jackstar

Quote from: albrecht on November 06, 2016, 09:08:51 PM
Aaah, some kind of blood-pact ensuring loyalty and fealty?

I meant cut, as in, Hillary was cut from the plan to steal the election for her, and now it is set to be "stolen" for Trump, which was surely the primary plan all along.

I suppose it would have been convenient to have Clinton in the job again but it is not as though they would be able to steal everything off the walls like the first time. She was going to hit the ground running from advanced plans for impeachment--Hell, it took six years to get Billy there.

If she wasn't collapsing in public it might be a different story, but she did and it's not. I don't know the exact moment that Rothschild/Moloch threw her to the wolves, but that has clearly happened.

albrecht

Quote from: Jackstar on November 06, 2016, 09:21:26 PM
I meant cut, as in, Hillary was cut from the plan to steal the election for her, and now it is set to be "stolen" for Trump, which was surely the primary plan all along.

I suppose it would have been convenient to have Clinton in the job again but it is not as though they would be able to steal everything off the walls like the first time. She was going to hit the ground running from advanced plans for impeachment--Hell, it took six years to get Billy there.

If she wasn't collapsing in public it might be a different story, but she did and it's not. I don't know the exact moment that Rothschild/Moloch threw her to the wolves, but that has clearly happened.
Interesting: will the Clintons get a "golden parachute" after the controlled opposition candidate wins, was Trump in league with them (at least initially as I posited at the beginning) or only recently brought into the fold, or is the idea for the election to cause so much bitterness and division that the final race/ethnic war and destabilization can begin and from that a new leader or direct international control vis-a-vis "peacekeepers?"

Jackstar

Theorizing really isn't my area. I track trends.

the_Stranger

Quote from: Schlyder7 on November 06, 2016, 07:57:49 PM
so,  the FBI discovered 650,000 emails,  8 days ago.  ... and they said that they studied them all already?   I call bullshit

Considering in 8 days there are only 691,200 seconds.... they are extremely fast at "studying" those emails.  What a load of bullshit.  Anyone believing that is brain dead.   
I don't think you understand how easy it is for them to search e-mail.
They don't have a team sifting through these bits by hands, it's all algorithm.
Could be done in hours.

albrecht

Quote from: Jackstar on November 06, 2016, 09:27:43 PM
Theorizing really isn't my area. I track trends.
Ok, Gerald.  ;) So theory what is the trend after Trump wins in a land-slide due to the support, or at least withdrawl of support for the Clintons, of Molloch/Rothschilds?

albrecht

Quote from: the_Stranger on November 06, 2016, 09:32:06 PM
I don't think you understand how easy it is for them to search e-mail.
Could be done in hours.
I want to say I heard that Theil's company (sp?), one of the few tech billionaires supporting Trump, made the software they used to scan the emails to determine that they were duplicates. Which is interesting on some levels.  ;)

But what I don't get is even making duplicates and putting the material on unauthorized devices or allowing access to not cleared people is also still a violation of regulations and/or a crime. Allow Weiner (and whatever underage girl he was sexting) access, allowing some Filipino maid who is not even a resident, using private devices, on home WiFi networks, etc -even IF simply copies of material you already held illegally on a private server- should be some kind of violation or crime. Chelsea Manning "made copies" of stuff and he/she is rotting in prison.

Jackstar

Quote from: albrecht on November 06, 2016, 09:33:54 PM
what is the trend after Trump wins in a land-slide

Cats and dogs living together; mass hysteria. You read it here first.

Jackstar

Quote from: albrecht on November 06, 2016, 09:37:24 PM
But what I don't get is even making duplicates and putting the material on unauthorized devices or allowing access to not cleared people is also still a violation of regulations and/or a crime.

The story I read that seems plausible is that since Obama was emailing Clinton on the server using a pseudonym they can't bust her for that without busting him and they're not going to bust him.

Yet. But I suspect a December Surprise is going to irrevocably change the national and global conversation long before that horizon line breaks.

Jackstar

Quote from: the_Stranger on November 06, 2016, 09:32:06 PM
Could be done in hours.

... then why did Comey write to the FBI at all?

albrecht

This is a very nice email that I haven't seen many, at least here, go through. Lots of interesting stuff and claims and very weird and doesn't sound fun but people pay, and tax-payers payer, to fund this kind of thing?:
https://www.wikileaks.org/clinton-emails/emailid/18930

"• NO/NO Bag Drag tomorrow • Weather: mostly cloudy with temps in the upper 40s • Money Matters: yes, in this country as in all others, money does matter • Vendors will be conveniently located on the ground floor of HST selling used books, used lamps, used birdcages, and an assortment of other random household items from the 1970s • Note: You can simultaneously donate blood at the same location • Note: Yoga will simultaneously be offered at the same location • Water in DC is NOT/NOT Potable"

"[Note: We will not be flying anywhere, but our bodies are programmed to spend at least two hrs/per day in a van]"

" • [Additional Note: on the side of the bag there will inexplicably be an imprint of a symbol of some kind that appears to be nothing more than a red splotch]"

"Additionally, you should be ready to leave dinner at a moment's notice, the only warning being Ms. Clunkton's suddenly standing up and the resulting sound of 29 chairs moving away from the table. From that point, you will have 90 seconds to get to the vans. - OPTIONAL: For those interested we have secured a van to take you to the History of the Air Force's Obsession with Tilapia Museum, located on the grounds of Joint Base Andrews. During this visit, you will learn many fun facts about Tilapia:"

"The Secretarys doctor says she cannot travel tomorrow. Given the timing of the Friends of Syria meeting, we are asking Deputy Burns to represent her on trip. So there will be no departure tomorrow with S. She will be totally fine, she's just not recovered enough to leave tomorrow."

GravitySucks

Wikileaks was apparently holding back some of the DNC emails. They released over 8000 more today.

https://twitter.com/wikileaks/status/795440430259335168

Jackstar

Quote[Note: We will not be flying anywhere, but our bodies are programmed to spend at least two hrs/per day in a van]

https://youtu.be/WFrgDp8xzhs

QuoteVendors will be conveniently located on the ground floor of HST selling used books, used lamps, used
birdcages, and an assortment of other random household items from the 1970s

https://youtu.be/gYQY6lrYGUE

MEANWHILE
ON A BEACH

GravitySucks

Further entertainment with kids 11, 9 and almost 7???

Jackstar

QuoteOkay, fine. She’s probably a wizard. But is she any good at it?

Let's ask (Redacted). You know me, I don't judge.

What a fucked up campaign.  Somehow I doubt Comey's letter today is going to sway undecideds back to Hillary's camp.  They are thinking that she's got way too much baggage and won't be an effective President.  There will always be some cloud hanging over her.

theONE

Quote from: 21st Century Man on November 06, 2016, 11:13:12 PM
What a fucked up campaign.  Somehow I doubt Comey's letter today is going to sway undecideds back to Hillary's camp.  They are thinking that she's got way too much baggage and won't be an effective President.  There will always be some cloud hanging rope hanging over her.

FIFY

SciFiAuthor

Quote from: 21st Century Man on November 06, 2016, 11:13:12 PM
What a fucked up campaign.  Somehow I doubt Comey's letter today is going to sway undecideds back to Hillary's camp.  They are thinking that she's got way too much baggage and won't be an effective President.  There will always be some cloud hanging over her.

It won't change anything this late in the game. She's entering her presidency as Richard Nixon, provided she wins at all.

theONE

Quote from: SciFiAuthor on November 06, 2016, 11:19:47 PM
It won't change anything this late in the game. She's entering her presidency as Richard Nixon, provided she wins at all.

Sci-Fi sacrifice your goats to assure Trump's win, help make America great again mang

Jackstar

Quote from: SciFiAuthor on November 06, 2016, 11:19:47 PM
She's entering her presidency

She couldn't even enter a van. Give it up.

GravitySucks

Long article. Won't change any liberal minds, but a bunch of interesting tidbits.

http://www.breitbart.com/2016-presidential-race/2016/11/06/hillary-loses-left/

SciFiAuthor

Quote from: theONE on November 06, 2016, 11:22:14 PM

Sci-Fi sacrifice your goats to assure Trump's win, help make America great again mang

I can't. My GF would get pissed and then sacrifice me to the Hillary cause.

JesusJuice

The special edition issue of Newsweek to commemorate the first woman to be elected president have been sent out to bookstores already.

Quote from: JesusJuice on November 07, 2016, 12:12:10 AM
The special edition issue of Newsweek to commemorate the first woman to be elected president have been sent out to bookstores already.

That may be as famous as the Dewey defeats Truman headline from the Chicago Tribune.