• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

Hillary Clinton

Started by albrecht, June 21, 2014, 10:05:45 AM

The thing is, you can throw all the mud and shit slinging out the window. It boils down to which candidate you believe is more STABLE and UNLIKELY to get us into deep kimchi. I don`t trust Trump. He simply doesn`t have the temperament to be Commander-in-Chief. He has absolutely proven that with his own words and actions.

Value Of Pi

Official newspaper of the truth-no-matter-how-false Hillary Clinton thread. I believe it is supporting Trump, which seems about right.

No one cares that she's a lesbian, we already knew that. It's concerning she finds herself falling into holes owned by our enemies but no one cares that she's a lesbian.

GravitySucks

Quote from: analog kid on October 18, 2016, 02:37:55 PM
The best you could say is that someone connected to the Hillary campaign alluded to it, but even that is debatable.

As far as the MSM conspiracy against Trump:

Harvard Study Confirms The Media Tore Down Clinton, Built Up Trump And Sanders

Do the names Doyle, Blumenthal or Asher ring a bell?

albrecht

Quote from: VoteQuimby on October 18, 2016, 02:45:13 PM
Here's some real spoopy black ops shit with the Democrats doing everything they can to get Assange.

https://twitter.com/wikileaks/status/788467617866612739
Link won't work for me. I recall hearing a bit about Assange from the beginning. A strange guy with a weird upbringing. But that doesn't necessary matter- look at Obama- to be successful. I haven't heard the pedo claims yet though he was raised for a time in the infamous cult "The Family" that, at some points, advocated/allowed child abuse- not sure if sexual but physical/mental. But he would more likely be the one abused, not the abuser since he was young. I would think it is not necessarily just the Democrats who don't like Assange but those in government in general.

analog kid

Quote from: chefist on October 18, 2016, 02:40:35 PM
You have just lost all credibility...

You think Hillary or anyone in her campaign ever claimed Obama was born in Kenya and therefore an illegitimate candidate? Find the source for that. I'll wait.

GravitySucks

Quote from: analog kid on October 18, 2016, 02:53:27 PM
You think Hillary or anyone in her campaign ever claimed Obama was born in Kenya and therefore an illegitimate candidate? Find the source for that. I'll wait.
Google Doyle Blumenthal and Asher

albrecht

Quote from: Value Of Pi on October 18, 2016, 02:48:14 PM
Official newspaper of the truth-no-matter-how-false Hillary Clinton thread. I believe it is supporting Trump, which seems about right.
Yeah, but one of the first outlets that had the Monica scandal, along with Drudge, when the Clinton media wouldn't touch it.

analog kid

Quote from: VoteQuimby on October 18, 2016, 02:45:13 PM
Here's some real spoopy black ops shit with the Democrats doing everything they can to get Assange.

https://twitter.com/wikileaks/status/788467617866612739

I don't believe that for a second. It's even a stereotypical "eight-year-old," like this psyop was designed for a Walter Sobchak meme.

analog kid

GravitySucks

Quote from: analog kid on October 18, 2016, 02:57:56 PM
Link to a credible source.

Do your own fucking homework. You won't change your mind no matter what I post.

chefist

Pravda says, "Nothing To See Here." But!...

"Hypothetical Conversations" Bob Kramer is an absolute pisser.  ;D

Value Of Pi

Quote from: albrecht on October 18, 2016, 02:57:13 PM
Yeah, but one of the first outlets that had the Monica scandal, along with Drudge, when the Clinton media wouldn't touch it.

One minor deviation from an otherwise spotless track record (and for perfectly obvious reasons) and you have to point it out. Anyway, it's all the more reason that this paper deserves to be the HC thread's official rag.

GravitySucks

Quote from: Value Of Pi on October 18, 2016, 03:23:44 PM
One minor deviation from an otherwise spotless track record (and for perfectly obvious reasons) and you have to point it out. Anyway, it's all the more reason that this paper deserves to be the HC thread's official rag.

Let it be so Number 1.

ItsOver

Quote from: mikuthing01 on October 18, 2016, 04:08:08 PM
Hillary campaign bus dumps shit in the street and lets it flow into a storm drain.

http://www.ajc.com/news/local/dnc-apologizes-for-dumping-raw-sewage-from-bus-gwinnett/aMiR4qSmnDyZnMkJhvvLpM/

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dImluYXmKJc
At least this time her shit ended-up in a storm drain rather than in her listeners' ears.

starrmtn001

India: Hindu Trump supporters rage against Clinton in New Dehli.  10.18.16.

https://youtu.be/782SC4fef6E

Jackstar

Quote from: analog kid on October 18, 2016, 02:57:21 PM
I don't believe that for a second.

Oh--then, it's probably true.

Kidnostad3

Quote from: FightTheFuture on October 18, 2016, 02:07:12 PM
Couldn`t agree more. They are  A L S O  delusional, narcissistic, lying, racist , misogynistic pigs.

Your point is...?

Now there's a courageous stance!  Your against everybody and everything.  How can you lose with a "pox on both their house" attitude?  You are bullet proof but something of pussy.  Your grandchildren will be proud of their nihilistic granddad. 

bateman

Quote from: GravitySucks on October 18, 2016, 02:59:54 PM
Do your own fucking homework. You won't change your mind no matter what I post.

+1

It's been pointed out here in the past (and dismissed by the usual characters) that the Clintons obviously use surrogates to keep their hands clean, but it's laid out plainly in the latest Veritas videos.

Quote“I am contracted to him [Bob Creamer],” says Foval to an undercover reporter. “But I answer to the head of Special Events for the DNC and the head of special events and political for the campaign.”

“The [Clinton] campaign pays DNC, DNC pays Democracy Partners, Democracy Partners pays the Foval Group, The Foval Group goes and executes the shit…” continued Foval. “Democracy Partners is the tip of the spear on that stuff.”

Quote“The thing that we have to watch, is making sure there is a double blind between the actual campaign and the actual DNC and what we’re doing,” states Foval while describing the conduit of information between the DNC, Clinton campaign, Political Action Committees, the AFL-CIO and other organizations. “There’s a double blind there.  So they can plausibly deny that they knew anything about it.”

mikuthing01

#ShitGate

How disgusting and vial can one woman be? Who the fuck would do something like this rednecks have more class than to dump the shitter in front of a O'Reilly Auto Parts with people watching

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4oVkYlLIleM