• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

The General Musings of Falkie2013 (George Senda, The Guy From Pittsburgh)

Started by heater, December 19, 2013, 09:37:40 PM

Should this thread be removed from the forum?

Yes
1296 (66.7%)
No
647 (33.3%)

Total Members Voted: 1937

Lilith

Quote from: Rally Squirrel on March 01, 2017, 09:37:37 AM
Senda has said that $2000 and a car is all he needs to get rid of all his debt and be able to live a better life so that is really the bar for the social experiment.

You make a good point.

Senda has said that $2000 and a car is all he needs to get rid of all his debt and be able to live a better life so that is really the bar for the social experiment.

I'm serious that for his own good we should never give him money directly. If we were going to really help him, we'd need to have someone go there and pay for everything.
Falkie has proven time and time again that he has zero money management skills and can't be trusted with money.

Lilith

Quote from: Laughing Gator on March 01, 2017, 09:47:40 AM
I'm serious that for his own good we should never give him money directly. If we were going to really help him, we'd need to have someone go there and pay for everything directly.
Falkie has proven time and time again that he has zero money management skills and can't be trusted with money.

Social Security provides people like that for recipients that can't manage their money.  They have to be assigned, and are called Payees. It seems that George has a case manager that doesn't realize he has money management problems. This could explain why George keeps putting off the arrival of his aid. They would most likely report all the problems he is having.

FallenSeraph

Quote from: Laughing Gator on March 01, 2017, 09:47:40 AM
I'm serious that for his own good we should never give him money directly. If we were going to really help him, we'd need to have someone go there and pay for everything.

My life was a big hopeless financial mess until I went to Dave Ramsey's Financial Peace University. The guy gets on my nerves sometimes, but his money management system saved my life. You can be making minimum wage and still pay your bills, save money AND budget for "fun money" with that system. Maybe I'll send Falkie the book, the workbook and a box of labeled envelopes ("groceries," "cable bill," "utilities," "charity," recreation").  There's nothing paranormal about it though.

Lilith

Quote from: Seraphim27 on March 01, 2017, 10:02:26 AM
My life was a big hopeless financial mess until I went to Dave Ramsey's Financial Peace University. The guy gets on my nerves sometimes, but his money management system saved my life. You can be making minimum wage and still pay your bills, save money AND budget for "fun money" with that system. Maybe I'll send Falkie the book, the workbook and a box of labeled envelopes ("groceries," "cable bill," "utilities," "charity," recreation").  There's nothing paranormal about it though.

That would probably make for a fantastic unboxing video at least.

GravitySucks

Having $3 left at the end of the month would be the most paranormal thing ever to happen in Casa Senda.

My life was a big hopeless financial mess until I went to Dave Ramsey's Financial Peace University. The guy gets on my nerves sometimes, but his money management system saved my life.

That's funny because I went to the envelope system years ago, got out of debt and have stayed debt free since then.
Save your breath with Senda because someone on one of his Youtube videos mentioned the Ramsey envelope system and Falkie blew it off.

He will say (as he always does) "No one has the right to tell ME how to spend MY money, so STFU".

GravitySucks

Quote from: brigâ,,¢ on March 01, 2017, 10:04:15 AM
That would probably make for a fantastic unboxing video at least.

He would rant and rave that someone sent him empty envelopes.

Hater

littlechris

Absolutely.  Seraphim,  if you are going to donate,  purchase him a used car through e-bay.  This will allow him to get around town and create interesting content.  If you donate cash,  he will just blow it on trinkets and junk.

FallenSeraph

Quote from: LittleChris on March 01, 2017, 10:20:14 AM
Absolutely.  Seraphim,  if you are going to donate,  purchase him a used car through e-bay.  This will allow him to get around town and create interesting content.  If you donate cash,  he will just blow it on trinkets and junk.

I thought I heard him say his driver's license has been revoked or suspended or something??

Quote from: Seraphim27 on March 01, 2017, 10:28:24 AM
I thought I heard him say his driver's license has been revoked or suspended or something??

Yup he was with Kathy at the DMV a few years ago and started running his mouth at the people working there. Dummy said "I feel like I had a stroke" and they pounced, marked that he had had a stroke and suspended his license. He has to jump through some hoops to get it back and about a year ago Laura Kinch who works at the DMV tried to help him but Falkie knows everything and with his "Mommy issues" can never accept help from a woman, so that went nowhere.
I'm pretty sure that he has several tickets that he didn't pay which dummy doesn't realize have been accumulating massive penalties and interest.
Also, he and Kathy wrecked every car they had, so he really shouldn't be driving anyway.

Yes but the 2 grand would cover it because he thinks he only has a $150 fine to pay to get it back.

littlechris

No biggie.  He'll only drive the vehicle when he absolutely has to,  like going to the emergency room and buying groceries.  Besides,  he drove all the way down to Santa Cruz and back without a license when he interviewed George Noory. 

FallenSeraph

The one OCD thing of mine that really stresses me out is the parade of cat food. One of the worst things you can do to a domesticated cat is change its food abruptly. It wreaks havoc on their little stomachs.  :(

The other thing that mystified me is that time when we were all sending him huge boxes of cat food - eventually he got so much that it filled up a closet or whatever. And yet he was still buying tons of it at the grocery store. That would have been a perfect time to transfer his "cat food funds" to "cable bill funds" or, even better, "SAVINGS."

IDK - the whole thing makes me depressed, probably because my 40-year-old brother is the same way -- always in a financial jam, but if you give him a buck, he'll spend it on beer and old classic rock vinyl. My mom has to manage his money for him. I stress about who's going to do it when she's gone someday (meaning me). My brother is mentally disabled, though -- albeit highly functioning -- so at least he has a somewhat legit reason. He also works hard 40 hours a week at a job, even though he could totally qualify for disability if he wanted. But he has too much pride and he loves people and he really likes to work.

So yeah, I guess people with tons of excuses and self-created problems frustrate me with their passiveness and tunnel vision, particularly when there are people who are truly limited and still doing what they can to make some kind of a difference. Like, damn, expand your mind with self-improvement books, follow some wise advice once in a while and try VOLUNTEERING at a soup kitchen occasionally instead of only eating at them.

I say this with love, well wishes and a dash of PMS.

Quote from: Seraphim27 on March 01, 2017, 12:06:28 PM
The one OCD thing of mine that really stresses me out is the parade of cat food. One of the worst things you can do to a domesticated cat is change its food abruptly. It wreaks havoc on their little stomachs.  :( 
IDK - the whole thing makes me depressed, probably because my 40-year-old brother is the same way -- always in a financial jam, but if you give him a buck, he'll spend it on beer and old classic rock vinyl.
try VOLUNTEERING at a soup kitchen occasionally instead of only eating at them.

The crazy thing is that none of them are HIS cats !! They are either feral or belong to other people and he feeds them !!  He has never taken any of them to a vet, gotten them fixed, gotten them their shots, etc. He went nuts when Drone pointed this out and said that he should go down there and take the cats to a shelter. The cats would be better off but in Falkie's "Falkieverse", they are HIS cats.

He loathes his Mother because she was always telling him the truth and he didn't want to hear it. Listen to his rants about her and what she was saying and did: she threw his junk out --he's a hoarder, can you blame her ? She hated Kathy --said she was a hussy, grifter, whore---was she wrong ?? She said that he smelled and was bringing fleas into her house--hasn't he said that he doesn't bathe that often and HAS fleas !!  She said that he was mentally ill and needs psychiatric care--does anyone here disagree ?
She spoiled him and she finally kicked him out of her basement and made him work as well as told him the truth and he's been pissed at her since.

Finally, Senda has a massive entitlement mentality. Soup Kitchens and churches he sees as giving "free food". A community library is "free books". Being able to get a high interest credit card and purposely defaulting on it is "free money". Being on Disability, Section 8 housing and food stamps is HIS money and HIS due.

There is absolutely no reason that he couldn't get off his lazy fat ass and go to work everyday but why should he when the taxpayers take care of all of his needs ?? He's the poster child against the Welfare State.

FallenSeraph

I wonder if the people on the show "Hoarders" could (seriously) help him?

When White Crow suggested Falkie sell some stuff on eBay and Falkie replied, "These are MY THINGS and someday I'm going to put them in a house," that was by-the-book hoarder language. And I know that show not only sends in people to clear out the stuff and clean the place, but also a shrink to hold the hoarder's hand and help them separate from the stuff. Can "caring friends" suggest people for that show or does it have to be immediate family? Asking for a friend.  ;)

Lilith

Quote from: Seraphim27 on March 01, 2017, 01:00:48 PM
I wonder if the people on the show "Hoarders" could (seriously) help him?

When White Crow suggested Falkie sell some stuff on eBay and Falkie replied, "These are MY THINGS and someday I'm going to put them in a house," that was by-the-book hoarder language. And I know that show not only sends in people to clear out the stuff and clean the place, but also a shrink to hold the hoarder's hand and help them separate from the stuff. Can "caring friends" suggest people for that show or does it have to be immediate family? Asking for a friend.  ;)

Looks like anyone can contact them with a reference.

http://www.tlc.com/tv-shows/hoarding-buried-alive/about-the-show/hoarding-casting/

FallenSeraph

Quote from: brigâ,,¢ on March 01, 2017, 01:04:52 PM
Looks like anyone can contact them with a reference.

http://www.tlc.com/tv-shows/hoarding-buried-alive/about-the-show/hoarding-casting/

Well then damn, we should try it. Screenshots of the place, the walls and stacks of fire-hazard books, the pets in constant danger of being crushed, that scene where there wasn't enough room for him and Kathy to get down a hallway together ("Start tawkin'), that clip where he talks about trying to get someone from the county to come help him clean the place, the flea video clips, etc., etc.

Maybe they'd also offer a small payment, in which case he would probably agree to it.

I have to get back to writing very important marketing materials about wireless devices. George has been a productivity vacuum for me today. I blame this morning's "I need donations" video.

Laurakinch

Quote from: Seraphim27 on March 01, 2017, 01:21:19 PM
Well then damn, we should try it. Screenshots of the place, the walls and stacks of fire-hazard books, the pets in constant danger of being crushed, that scene where there wasn't enough room for him and Kathy to get down a hallway together ("Start tawkin'), that clip where he talks about trying to get someone from the county to come help him clean the place, the flea video clips, etc., etc.

Maybe they'd also offer a small payment, in which case he would probably agree to it.

I have to get back to writing very important marketing materials about wireless devices. George has been a productivity vacuum for me today. I blame this morning's "I need donations" video.

There's only one problem with this idea: he would have to agree to it. Even if he was paid a fair sum of money he would never willingly get rid of his crap. He's a mentally ill hoarder besides being an arrogant idiot. He's going to die in that mess and end up kitty food.

SredniVashtar

The problem with the idea that people could help Senda is that the fact that he really doesn't want any help. Deep down - despite his whining - he's happy living in his own filth and doesn't want to change. He needs to feel aggrieved and put-upon because that's how he justifies living the way he does. He talks about things changing some time, as though it's all going to happen magically, but we know he'll die in that place surrounded by junk and people will have to come round one day and shovel what's left of him into a few garbage bags.

whoozit

Quote from: Laurakinch on March 01, 2017, 02:18:57 PM
He's going to die in that mess and end up kitty food.
Pleas give his cat hostages some credit.  They will fight to the death and feast on each other before starting on Falkie's bloated stinking corpse.

Lilith

Quote from: SredniVashtar on March 01, 2017, 02:52:19 PM
The problem with the idea that people could help Senda is that the fact that he really doesn't want any help. Deep down - despite his whining - he's happy living in his own filth and doesn't want to change. He needs to feel aggrieved and put-upon because that's how he justifies living the way he does. He talks about things changing some time, as though it's all going to happen magically, but we know he'll die in that place surrounded by junk and people will have to come round one day and shovel what's left of him into a few garbage bags.

He will even make up untrue things about people, and accuse them live on the air, like he did in his first George Senda Show, claiming that I said horrible things about him in the Fishing Thread. I was very surprised that neither jaz nor Muddy gave time to respectfully defend myself, and actually hung up on me. I can understand the agreement to hang up on people at Georges request, but I would think there would be an exception, when George has told a lie, and doesn't want to be called out on it on the air. I was very grateful my esteemed colleague BJM called in to defend me.  The entire Fishing thread is not very long, only about 8 pages, where anyone can go to look for these imaginary horrible things that I am supposed to have posted.  Damon posted it some pages back, shortly after the show, but I'll post it here again for anyone to go see for themselves.

http://bellgab.com/index.php/topic,9707.0.html

If you try to talk to him honestly, or try to help him, he will hate you forever, and spew lies about you.

He did the same to MV.

littlechris

Quote from: brigâ,,¢ on March 01, 2017, 03:04:21 PM
He will even make up untrue things about people, and accuse them live on the air, like he did in his first George Senda Show, claiming that I said horrible things about him in the Fishing Thread. I was very surprised that neither jaz nor Muddy gave time to respectfully defend myself, and actually hung up on me. I can understand the agreement to hang up on people at Georges request, but I would think there would be an exception, when George has told a lie, and doesn't want to be called out on it on the air. I was very grateful my esteemed colleague BJM called in to defend me.  The entire Fishing thread is not very long, only about 8 pages, where anyone can go to look for these imaginary horrible things that I am supposed to have posted.  Damon posted it some pages back, shortly after the show, but I'll post it here again for anyone to go see for themselves.

http://bellgab.com/index.php/topic,9707.0.html

If you try to talk to him honestly, or try to help him, he will hate you forever, and spew lies about you.

He did the same to MV.

Briggsie Boo,
He did the same to me when he went on the gabcast a few years ago.  Made up a bunch of BULLSHIT and complete lies about me after I was a good friend to the man.  He's a worthless bag of rotting diarrhea.

SredniVashtar

Quote from: brigâ,,¢ on March 01, 2017, 03:04:21 PM
I was very surprised that neither jaz nor Muddy gave time to respectfully defend myself, and actually hung up on me.

Don't expect ethical behaviour from an Australian. Or a ginger. I give this thing three shows before it falls apart.

Lilith

Quote from: LittleChris on March 01, 2017, 03:38:07 PM
Briggsie Boo,
He did the same to me when he went on the gabcast a few years ago.  Made up a bunch of BULLSHIT and complete lies about me after I was a good friend to the man.  He's a worthless bag of rotting diarrhea.

Well, his lies can never be buried, once he has spewed them on YouTube, and on the air. He gets angry when he is faced with the truth.  It's a dead give away when he gets angry.

littlechris

Quote from: brigâ,,¢ on March 01, 2017, 04:25:35 PM
Well, his lies can never be buried, once he has spewed them on YouTube, and on the air. He gets angry when he is faced with the truth.  It's a dead give away when he gets angry.

Just attack him back.  Make videos attacking the man and exposing him for the piece of shit that he is.  YOU have a voice!!!

Quote from: brigâ,,¢ on March 01, 2017, 04:25:35 PM

Brig, it is your satirical videos that really pissed Falkie off. He is the thinnest skinned person in the World, so of course your funny videos using some of the same props ticked him off.
I wouldn't worry about it or send him $$ and he'll forgive anything.  ;D