• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

The General Musings of Falkie2013 (George Senda, The Guy From Pittsburgh)

Started by heater, December 19, 2013, 09:37:40 PM

Should this thread be removed from the forum?

Yes
1296 (66.7%)
No
647 (33.3%)

Total Members Voted: 1937

Quote from: Seraphim27 on March 01, 2017, 12:00:18 AM
I'm tempted to drop $1K in that account as a social experiment. Like seriously, I had my finger on the Donate button today. But then I caught a glimpse of my reflection in my monitor and decided to make an appointment for Botox and lip injections instead.  :-*

Maybe I'll do it next week though. Just to see if he'd use it to get his sh*t together and hire a professional to solve his flea problem ... or would we suddenly see an influx of videos about wacky toys and electronic equipment that  he can't figure out how to use? And how long would it take for the "please donate to help me pay for this thing" videos to start popping up again? Those types of deep questions.

Does it sound like I've switched over from supporter to hater? I still don't advocate the flat-out bullying of him, but that recording where he's talking about women's p*ssies and that conversation about Kathy's Clam That Ate Cincinnati really disgusted me.

He informed me that he has a Patreon account but he has yet to figure out how to finish setting everything up. 

How do you think the people of Cincinnati felt? ;)

Lilith

I'm tempted to drop $1K in that account as a social experiment. Like seriously, I had my finger on the Donate button today. But then I caught a glimpse of my reflection in my monitor and decided to make an appointment for Botox and lip injections instead.  :-*

Maybe I'll do it next week though. Just to see if he'd use it to get his sh*t together and hire a professional to solve his flea problem ... or would we suddenly see an influx of videos about wacky toys and electronic equipment that  he can't figure out how to use? And how long would it take for the "please donate to help me pay for this thing" videos to start popping up again? Those types of deep questions.

Does it sound like I've switched over from supporter to hater? I still don't advocate the flat-out bullying of him, but that recording where he's talking about women's p*ssies and that conversation about Kathy's Clam That Ate Cincinnati really disgusted me.

I wish you luck with your decision.  ;D

Lilith

Quote from: Billy Joe Mulgreavey on March 01, 2017, 12:02:01 AM
He informed me that he has a Patreon account but he has yet to figure out how to finish setting everything up.

Typical brain surgeon.

3OctaveFart

This is the real George. He's also a bigot.

MV/Liberace!

Quote from: PB the Deplorable on February 28, 2017, 10:04:06 PM
That can't be right, he has hundreds of YouTube followers and less than a couple dozen regular Falkie thread posters.

So followers of his YouTube channel count, but followers of this thread don't count unless they post. Got it.

Quote from: weareharbinger on February 23, 2017, 07:29:08 AM
FalkieLEAKS - AI - Alien Con 2016, Part 11 - Circle of Rust.mp3 (4334.69 kB - downloaded 546 times.)

MV/Liberace!

Quote from: nooryisawesomeâ,,¢ on February 28, 2017, 10:56:53 PM
Good idea. Falkie could link a patreon to the youtube live. He'd need a lot of help setting it up and someone with patience.

Patience, valium, and a shelved sense of dignity.

3OctaveFart

Quote from: Billy Joe Mulgreavey on February 28, 2017, 09:55:28 AM
I agree, it was pretty good.  It certainly has potential if Jaz and the King can keep Falkie wrangled.  I'd like to see the show chopped into segments.  Maybe have a segment set up right away called AND THE PAIN CAME! This is George's chance to tell us all about his ailments he is suffering at the moment, past injuries/ailments, which have many paranormal facets..his mother doing all those things to keep him from scarring, watching over him for three days in that ice bath, etc, etc...fascinating woman.  Losing 80 percent of the blood in his body and surviving?  Incredible!

Segments dividing paranormal content:  Aliens, ghosts, etc.  The people who called in with their paranormal problems was quite interesting, and promising for future segments.

Yeah, it's too bad George takes himself way to seriously.  If he could develop a better sense of humor.....
He mentioned on the show the the bylines he had for military magazines, that were lost to the mists of time when he was evicted.

I have issued this challenge to him before and he's parried: the name(s) of the periodical(s) he wrote for and a general date, and pseudonym used if applicable. (No doubt with Geo. it was peer-reviewed). Any number of databases could be used to verify this.

Anyone can jack off into a cup about greys and cryptids. It takes a sort of clarity of mind and purpose to write about military science. We might not be able to disprove he met John Wayne but we can prove he is full of it on this particular tale.

GravitySucks

Quote from: Meatie Pie on March 01, 2017, 12:43:45 AM
He mentioned on the show the the bylines he had for military magazines, that were lost to the mists of time when he was evicted.

I have issued this challenge to him before and he's parried: the name(s) of the periodical(s) he wrote for and a general date, and pseudonym used if applicable. (No doubt with Geo. it was peer-reviewed). Any number of databases could be used to verify this.

Anyone can jack off into a cup about greys and cryptids. It takes a sort of clarity of mind and purpose to write about military science. We might not be able to disprove he met John Wayne but we can prove he is full of it on this particular tale.

paladin1991

Quote from: Meatie Pie on March 01, 2017, 12:43:45 AM

Maybe he wrote for ''Soldier of Fiction?"

SnapT

You are awesome.

Quote from: brigâ,,¢ on February 28, 2017, 10:14:33 PM
I don't think you're thinking this through Ciardelo. I agree, JC fans will listen, as long as the show is kept somewhat politically correct, and as long as JC and his legion calls in, and the REAL sewergabbers are hung up on, which will not interest the bellgabbers, who are Georges fans. It would slowly, or maybe quickly, become The Jason Callan Show.

You are wrong there Brig. JC fans will tune in to see what a shit show Senda is. They do not want politically correct they want to see him make a fool of himself.
There are quite a few posts on FB by JC fans as they laugh at his foolishness in videos.
At least 5 of the calls into the show were Legion members.  2 calls by JC and three by other members. The OJ drinking cat was a joke about Senda always coming home with an empty jug of the stuff.

SredniVashtar

I managed about 90 minutes of Senda before I had had enough. It's not that he's bad, he's just pretty dull. It was a retread of the same old stuff he's done on other shows and I don't think he's capable of doing anything else. The confabulations of a sad old man can only go on for a limited amount of time before it gets boring. To get better you'd need to be capable of reflecting on your strengths and weaknesses, something he can't do, and won't accept criticism from anybody else. We had this favourable reaction when he did the show with MV last year; I think people were expecting a disaster, and were amazed when it didn't turn out to be the catastrophe they were predicting - but then people were less thrilled when they got roughly the same thing the next week. And then it all fell apart, obviously.

He could be a bit more entertaining if he'd roll with the callers a little bit, but he's so insufferably self-important that it's  not going to happen. If he's going to cut every caller off who might be the least bit amusing, in favour of people who ramble on and try to kiss his arse, then I don't think it's going to last for very long. The only reason that he has even this modicum of 'fame' is because of SewerGab, but he can't accept that. Just like his mom, who supported him all his life, yet he takes every opportunity he can to complain about her.

If Senda wants to make a success of this then he should do it via his own efforts. Don't donate money to him unless he does something to deserve it. At the moment he's just sitting there rambling, as he does every day whether there's a microphone around or not. If he puts together a show that people want to listen to then good for him, it would make a change from scamming people, but he needs to work a lot harder than he's doing at the moment. And we all know he won't do that.

Ciardelo

Quote from: SredniVashtar on March 01, 2017, 02:59:00 AM
blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah

May we put you down as a "no" on renewing your subscription sir?

March 3rd is soooooo  close now.   Does Douche have his Tux ready for the premiere?

I managed about 90 minutes of Senda before I had had enough. It's not that he's bad, he's just pretty dull. It was a retread of the same old stuff he's done on other shows and I don't think he's capable of doing anything else. The confabulations of a sad old man can only go on for a limited amount of time before it gets boring. To get better you'd need to be capable of reflecting on your strengths and weaknesses, something he can't do, and won't accept criticism from anybody else. We had this favourable reaction when he did the show with MV last year; I think people were expecting a disaster, and were amazed when it didn't turn out to be the catastrophe they were predicting - but then people were less thrilled when they got roughly the same thing the next week. And then it all fell apart, obviously.

He could be a bit more entertaining if he'd roll with the callers a little bit, but he's so insufferably self-important that it's  not going to happen. If he's going to cut every caller off who might be the least bit amusing, in favour of people who ramble on and try to kiss his arse, then I don't think it's going to last for very long. The only reason that he has even this modicum of 'fame' is because of SewerGab, but he can't accept that. Just like his mom, who supported him all his life, yet he takes every opportunity he can to complain about her.

If Senda wants to make a success of this then he should do it via his own efforts. Don't donate money to him unless he does something to deserve it. At the moment he's just sitting there rambling, as he does every day whether there's a microphone around or not. If he puts together a show that people want to listen to then good for him, it would make a change from scamming people, but he needs to work a lot harder than he's doing at the moment. And we all know he won't do that.

I couldn't agree more.  Once you've shot your bolt with stumping Doctor Salk with medical questions and discussing Bonaparte's
performance at the Battle of Austerlitz with one of the Joint Chiefs there is not many avenues left to explore.  Perhaps if he had
went to Vietnam or had been claimed to have been abducted.   He is going to have to put some prep work in up front and
have more than 45 seconds of prepared material.

Lilith

Yup.

Lilith

Quote from: Rally Squirrel on March 01, 2017, 02:42:52 AM
You are wrong there Brig. JC fans will tune in to see what a shit show Senda is. They do not want politically correct they want to see him make a fool of himself.
There are quite a few posts on FB by JC fans as they laugh at his foolishness in videos.
At least 5 of the calls into the show were Legion members.  2 calls by JC and three by other members. The OJ drinking cat was a joke about Senda always coming home with an empty jug of the stuff.

I wonder if they know George has his own Facebook page?

whoozit

Quote from: brigâ,,¢ on March 01, 2017, 08:30:17 AM
I wonder if they know George has his own Facebook page?
I want to thank jaz and themudking for the chance to call in to the show and get talked at by George.  Another item crossed of my bucket list.

Lilith

Asking for Donataions please.

Have you seen a UFO or a ghost or a bigfoot, or any kind of being...
"I want to hear from you"!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fAfHLMsy3LQ

Lilith

Quote from: Seraphim27 on March 01, 2017, 08:52:07 AM
Sadly I've donated all my March fun money to the Save the Clams of Cincinnati Fund.

Excellent decision.

I'm tempted to drop $1K in that account as a social experiment.

Maybe I'll do it next week though. Just to see if he'd use it to get his sh*t together and hire a professional to solve his flea problem ... or would we suddenly see an influx of videos about wacky toys and electronic equipment that  he can't figure out how to use?

Remember in January he was begging that he desperately needed $84 or his cable would be cut off ?? Some poor guy on here gave it to him, Falkie thanked him in a video and the next day a brand new Apple TV showed up and he did an unboxing video !!

Falkie is a conman and a grifter but he is also emotionally a child. Even if he was on the verge of being evicted, if you gave him money he'd blow it on toys and shiny objects.
I have thought that if I ever really wanted to help Senda, I would have to setup a trust where he cant touch any of the money that pays all of his bills. I would also lock down his credit, so no credit cards. I would put the locks they use in hotels on his expensive electronics that the trust would buy so that he couldn't pawn them. Then he would be ok, but he would still constantly be begging for $$.

He is his own worst enemy and the reason that he is poor, alone with no family and friends in a Section 8 hoarder's hovel living on welfare and food stamps is because he worked hard to put himself there.  He even admitted the other day on the show about seeing Callen that he hadn't been to Pittsburgh or seen his sister or her family in decades because it cost $500 to fly out there.
Yet he has money for cheap plastic junk, Starbucks, eating out, Woowoo Cons, etc.  By his actions you see his priorities, so while sometimes a part of me feels sorry for him, most of me does not because he refuses to do what is necessary to get himself out of the situation that he is in.

Quote from: brigâ,,¢ on March 01, 2017, 08:47:46 AM
Asking for Donataions please.

Have you seen a UFO or a ghost or a bigfoot, or any kind of being...
"I want to hear from you"!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fAfHLMsy3LQ

I have seen a panther, does he think that they are really cryptids?

Also, I would never donate to his cable bill but he can cut it by 50% easily. I pay less than $40 a month, his $90 bill is way too high.

Senda has said that $2000 and a car is all he needs to get rid of all his debt and be able to live a better life so that is really the bar for the social experiment.