• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

The General Musings of Falkie2013 (George Senda, The Guy From Pittsburgh)

Started by heater, December 19, 2013, 09:37:40 PM

Should this thread be removed from the forum?

Yes
1296 (66.7%)
No
647 (33.3%)

Total Members Voted: 1937

Daggit

Quote from: brigâ,,¢ on March 03, 2017, 06:45:11 PM
brug works!

Meanwhile, back in Martinez...

and just in case you want to donate...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3feoeCXjePw

A fucking guest? Curtis & Jaz are fucking geniuses.

Will the guest be legit or a "guest"?

SnapT

Quote from: Daggit on March 03, 2017, 10:54:27 PM
A fucking guest? Curtis & Jaz are fucking geniuses.

Will the guest be legit or a "guest"?

The guest has gotta be either George Noory or Tommy Danheiser.

Fingers crossed for the latter.

jazmunda

Quote from: SnapT on March 03, 2017, 11:16:25 PM

If anyone has a wishing machine please wish the fuck out of it for me.

JENX

Here we see Senda complaining how expensive it was for him to get his mother's death certificate.
And his resolve.

https://youtu.be/kMI5kj_RIQw

whoozit

That show would have a certain gravity to it.  I think small animals might not be able to get away.

effluenza

Do you think Noory will use the excuse that he can't get his microphone to work?

Lilith

Quote from: jaz on March 03, 2017, 11:58:17 PM
If anyone has a wishing machine please wish the fuck out of it for me.

I made my own wishing machine, so I'll try.  Meanwhile, back in Martinez, seems that when people suggest George do videos about books in his collection, that he thought they meant to do haul videos about BUYING MORE books.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BiNqI09AUsI

Ciardelo

Quote from: brigâ,,¢ on March 04, 2017, 03:52:13 AM
I made my own wishing machine, so I'll try.  Meanwhile, back in Martinez, seems that when people suggest George do videos about books in his collection,that he thought they meant to do haul videos about BUYING MORE books.

Broken YouTube link

That link produces an error, grub.  :(

Lilith

Ciardelo

Quote from: brigâ,,¢ on March 04, 2017, 04:16:50 AM
I think I fixed it now I hope Ciardelo. Thank You.  :-*

You bet grub  :-* funny what a llittle "sI" can do  ;)

Lilith

Quote from: Ciardelo on March 04, 2017, 04:22:14 AM
Senda needs some new shirts

Yes, we need bellgab t-shirts, sewergab t-shirts, The George Senda Show T-shirts, AND coffee mugs.

the list of possibilities is endless, yet, alas we wait...

and hope.

Quote from: brigâ,,¢ on March 04, 2017, 03:52:13 AM
I made my own wishing machine, so I'll try.  Meanwhile, back in Martinez, seems that when people suggest George do videos about books in his collection, that he thought they meant to do haul videos about BUYING MORE books.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BiNqI09AUsI

Oh silly girl, do you really think George BOUGHT those books?

He said he PICKED UP the books. When he buys things he tells us how much he paid, where it was and why the clerk got on his nerves.

These were just books that he found at a Community Library or something similar. He figured they are all free so he took all of them, that is why he did not even know if he had the first book.

And when he reads them will he pass them on to others? OH HELL NO! Those are  Georges possessions now!

Lilith

Quote from: Rally Squirrel on March 04, 2017, 06:11:03 AM
Oh silly girl, do you really think George BOUGHT those books?

He said he PICKED UP the books. When he buys things he tells us how much he paid, where it was and why the clerk got on his nerves.

These were just books that he found at a Community Library or something similar. He figured they are all free so he took all of them, that is why he did not even know if he had the first book.

And when he reads them will he pass them on to others? OH HELL NO! Those are  Georges possessions now!

I stand corrected  :-[

Quote from: Ciardelo on March 04, 2017, 04:22:14 AM
Senda needs some new shirts

George has dozens of shirts.  As a disabled senior citizen, what he needs is for those bastards down at county to send a damn housecleaner over to do the laundry.

WhiteCrow

Quote from: PB the Deplorable on March 04, 2017, 07:07:11 AM
George has dozens of shirts.  As a disabled senior citizen, what he needs is for those bastards down at county to send a damn housecleaner over to do the laundry.

PB if my memory serves me correctly.. you live close to George... If so, would you please stop over to the rent subsidized apartment building that George lives in and find out if any of the other tenants could benefit from our advice?

Love ALL

Quote from: White Crow 🌔🌓🌒🌚 on March 04, 2017, 08:07:35 AM
PB if my memory serves me correctly.. you live close to George... If so, would you please stop over to the rent subsidized apartment building that George lives in and find out if any of the other tenants could benefit from our advice?

Love ALL

What advice would that be?

How to get to Santa Cruz without paying bridge tolls? 

Bart Ell

Nope, it's me.

What happened to Martinez Tonight?

That was a great show, other than going off-topic to talk about how to cook acorns or whatever it was.

Quote from: PB the Deplorable on March 04, 2017, 08:47:44 AM
What happened to Martinez Tonight?

That was a great show, other than going off-topic to talk about how to cook acorns or whatever it was.

I'm sure Chefist is way too busy working on Falkie: The Movie or whatever it's called.  He missed the 3/3/17 date.

SredniVashtar

Quote from: Walks_At_Night on March 04, 2017, 09:32:48 AM
I'm sure Chefist is way too busy working on Falkie: The Movie or whatever it's called.  He missed the 3/3/17 date.

Podcasts usually have a life expectancy of 3-4 episodes until jaz calls in and the whole thing falls apart. Unless you have more info than I do, I don't think that's chefist, but I don't know who anybody is any more. You might all be one person on here for all I know. I'm not even sure whether I'm not Drone too. Or Justin.

Quote from: SredniVashtar on March 04, 2017, 10:05:09 AM
Podcasts usually have a life expectancy of 3-4 episodes until jaz calls in and the whole thing falls apart. Unless you have more info than I do, I don't think that's chefist, but I don't know who anybody is any more. You might all be one person on here for all I know. I'm not even sure whether I'm not Drone too. Or Justin.

Really?  I always had you pegged for O'Neill, using that whole Polish national thing as a front - for what?  I have no idea. 

The Falkie thread is definitely an internet 3 Card Monte experience. 

SredniVashtar

I'm wondering whether the next grift will be Senda asking for donations to purchase a beard trimmer. Lots of people say that they grew a beard because they didn't want to shave any more, rather than admitting they did it out of vanity. But, in the case of Senda, we know he did it because he was too lazy to shave any more, so it's one more thing he can avoid to make his difficult life easier. Unfortunately, Senda's untrimmed beard makes him look like a cretinous hobo, and he now appears even more loathsome than he did to start with, if that were possible.

Quote from: SredniVashtar on March 04, 2017, 10:12:49 AM
I'm wondering whether the next grift will be Senda asking for donations to purchase a beard trimmer. Lots of people say that they grew a beard because they didn't want to shave any more, rather than admitting they did it out of vanity. But, in the case of Senda, we know he did it because he was too lazy to shave any more, so it's one more thing he can avoid to make his difficult life easier. Unfortunately, Senda's untrimmed beard makes him look like a cretinous hobo, and he now appears even more loathsome than he did to start with, if that were possible.

It seems most don't care for the beard, I think he looks better with it.  His neck looks like a pack of franks and it kind of smooths
the fat rolls out.  The problem will be the maintenance.  With the fleas, acid refluxed burped up Cola, bits of Kielbasa and other crud
it is going to be a challenge to keep clean and tidy.   George, well you know, doesn't do clean and tidy.

SredniVashtar

Quote from: Walks_At_Night on March 04, 2017, 10:20:26 AM
It seems most don't care for the beard, I think he looks better with it.  His neck looks like a pack of franks and it kind of smooths
the fat rolls out.  The problem will be the maintenance.  With the fleas, acid refluxed burped up Cola, bits of Kielbasa and other crud
it is going to be a challenge to keep clean and tidy.   George, well you know, doesn't do clean and tidy.

He looked better a few days ago but now he's letting it grow and it looks like an old horsehair sofa with bits of stuffing leaking out of it. I don't think people who have never had a beard realise that it's actually more of a pain to keep it maintained than to just shave in the morning. Well, unless you're a lazy bastard like Senda who doesn't care one way or the other.

Wouldn't that just be par for the course for Jaz and Red.  Already working with MV's mortal enemy, then not giving him the honor of being the show's first guest.

WhiteCrow

If George chose one story from those new books of his, and did a bit more research on the topic... and then asked the listeners for their experiences.. he  might would have success. 

Even the most Evil haters on Bellgab at one time agreed that Noory sucked and enjoyed Art.

And I wanna know, can fleas be haunted?  Please Big Guy do your research.

George could become the Capt'in Kangaroo of Paranormal!!!

https://youtu.be/nK6fbnHccOg