• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

The General Musings of Falkie2013 (George Senda, The Guy From Pittsburgh)

Started by heater, December 19, 2013, 09:37:40 PM

Should this thread be removed from the forum?

Yes
1296 (66.7%)
No
647 (33.3%)

Total Members Voted: 1937

Lilith

Quote from: Douche The Monkey on March 02, 2017, 09:44:51 AM
"This Is Designed To Make Me Money - The Falkie Tapes" update for March 2nd

By the request of Fifi and The Fifi Endowment Fund the premiere of The Falkie Tapes has been delayed a few weeks in order to include recently discovered information. We all feel the inclusion of this information is germane to the story and support the decision to delay the project.

Your pal,
Douche!
(pronounced doooosh!)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iOTONGjMu1Q

Touche Douche!  Maaarvlous job Darling!

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: SredniVashtar on March 02, 2017, 07:14:18 AM
I hope to call in myself next time, if I can stay awake. I can  think of a couple of things that could rattle the cage of the old bastard. As long as those two quislings don't step in and ruin it.

Well its about fucking time. Jaz and Ibby want us both to add some class to any debased excuse for a podcast they're scheming. A foursome might be fun; maybe not for family viewing, but fun.

3OctaveFart

Quote from: Rally Squirrel on March 02, 2017, 09:41:52 AM
I think the editing of videos is too much for him. I tried to keep it simple and I avoided mentioning Callan because it is a trigger word. Callan edits very little but he makes short videos that are focused. And he puts out at least one a day. Some are old because they were done to air when he was away.
George could easily review a bunch of Dummy books and post one a day for a month and toss out a few Trump or whatever vids that he wants to do.
There's no shortage of morons discussing politics online. That fatigue set in months ago.

A half-century from now, when the historians begin to gravely assess our gong show of a political culture, they're going to sift through tons and tons of garbage like TGFP Trump Talk, and ask how did a people who once launched a man to the Moon ... arrive here. It will be quite the indictment of our society. Studying the idiot electorate is where the hill will be taken, academically.

Lilith

Quote from: Meatie Pie on March 02, 2017, 11:45:21 AM
There's no shortage of morons discussing politics online, as is plainly seen. That fatigue set in months ago.

It's like Falkie is taking the few things that make him interesting and shoving them aside for videos of canned goods and trite political commentary.

Yes.
And the paranormal repeats that were interesting back in the '90's with Art Bell.

SredniVashtar

Quote from: Douche The Monkey on March 02, 2017, 09:44:51 AM
By the request of Fifi and The Fifi Endowment Fund the premiere of The Falkie Tapes has been delayed a few weeks in order to include recently discovered information. We all feel the inclusion of this information is germane to the story and support the decision to delay the project.

Your pal,
Douche!
(pronounced doooosh!)

Don't take this the wrong way, but you are a cock-teasing wanker. We've been waiting months for this bloody thing and then you pull this postponement shit on us. I hope you're sold to a lab for very painful animal-testing.

Norm

Quote from: Billy Joe Mulgreavey on March 02, 2017, 05:36:55 AM
$94 covers his internet and his phone.  That's about right.  I pay about the same.  If he has an iphone, he could discontinue his landline and cut that bill in half.

Not only can he get AT&T $10 a month internet but he can also qualify for Lifeline, a wired phone service for around $10 a month. So for around $20 a month he's got high speed internet and wired phone service. It's a no-brainer unless he's purposely trying to deceive  people into buying into his BS donation scheme.

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: Norm on March 02, 2017, 12:37:45 PM
Not only can he get AT&T $10 a month internet but he can also qualify for Lifeline, a wired phone service for around $10 a month. So for around $20 a month he's got high speed internet and wired phone service. It's a no-brainer unless he's purposely trying to deceive  people into buying into his BS donation scheme.

STFU! Stop telling Senda how to save grifted money. Its only his business and NOT YOURS how he wastes money he's begged, on tat amd other useless shit.

Quote from: SredniVashtar on March 02, 2017, 12:01:02 PM
I hope you're sold to a lab for very painful animal-testing.

That's not very nice! Do you finger your mother with those dirty fingers?

Quote from: Yorkshire Pud on March 02, 2017, 12:44:31 PM
STFU! Stop telling Senda how to save grifted money. Its only his business and NOT YOURS how he wastes money he's begged, on tat amd other useless shit.

Remember though that like all Grifters and Welfare rats, I guarantee that he knows about every government program that will give him free/reduced price stuff.
For example, to maintain the weight he has, he HAS to be eating at least 4,000 calories a day yet used to whine all of the time about being hungry.
Now, almost every day or two he brings home bags of groceries and videos himself emptying them. WHERE is he getting the money for these groceries ??
He has an EBT card (food stamps) and has never and will never admit it.

His "I'm hungry" is a way to scam the churches out of a $50 food card that he buys family size subs and gallons of OJ with and I suspect his "I can't afford my Internet" is BS too trying to grift $$.
How come in January he needed $84 supposedly to keep his Internet on ?? Some poor sucker gave it to him which Falkie then used to buy an Apple TV.
YET HIS INTERNET WAS NEVER CUT OFF !! Why, because grifter Senda is already on every "gimme" program there is and doesn't pay much at all for his phone and Internet !!

Laurakinch

What kind of insane talk is this?!! You must be one of those sewergab assholes.

It's a no-brainer unless he's purposely trying to deceive  people into buying into his BS donation scheme.

Orangey says:

Quote from: Seraphim27 on March 01, 2017, 12:00:18 AM
I'm tempted to drop $1K in that account as a social experiment. Like seriously, I had my finger on the Donate button today. But then I caught a glimpse of my reflection in my monitor and decided to make an appointment for Botox and lip injections instead.  :-*

Maybe I'll do it next week though. Just to see if he'd use it to get his sh*t together and hire a professional to solve his flea problem ... or would we suddenly see an influx of videos about wacky toys and electronic equipment that  he can't figure out how to use? And how long would it take for the "please donate to help me pay for this thing" videos to start popping up again? Those types of deep questions.

Does it sound like I've switched over from supporter to hater? I still don't advocate the flat-out bullying of him, but that recording where he's talking about women's p*ssies and that conversation about Kathy's Clam That Ate Cincinnati really disgusted me.

I have tried to unpack the mentality of someone who would step over people genuinely hungry and in need -- including children -- to give a thousand dollars to a 400 lb parasite who revels in his own narcissism and filth.

Maybe its because those in need won't be posting youtube videos with "shoutouts."  The payoff is just not there, because it's not about uplifting the sad existence of others less fortunate; it's about feeling good about yourself.

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: Laurakinch on March 02, 2017, 01:04:14 PM
What kind of insane talk is this?!! You must be one of those sewergab assholes.

So says one third of the triumvirate of evil bitches who have between them, been instrumental in the slow and inevitable decline of Senda. How dare you try to give him useful directions to get to Santa Cruz avoiding road tolls. How dare you try to explain how he can get the forms to fill in to get his revoked licence back. Evil. pure evil! >:(

MV/Liberace!

Quote from: Bobby McPuddbutter on March 02, 2017, 05:54:18 PM
I have tried to unpack the mentality of someone who would step over people genuinely hungry and in need -- including children -- to give a thousand dollars to a 400 lb parasite who revels in his own narcissism and filth.

Maybe its because those in need won't be posting youtube videos with "shoutouts."  The payoff is just not there, because it's not about uplifting the sad existence of others less fortunate; it's about feeling good about yourself.

no kidding.  if you're going to give a thousand dollars to this pile of excrement, pause and give it to st. jude children's hospital instead.  good grief.

Quote from: brigâ,,¢ on March 01, 2017, 03:04:21 PM
He will even make up untrue things about people, and accuse them live on the air, like he did in his first George Senda Show, claiming that I said horrible things about him in the Fishing Thread. I was very surprised that neither jaz nor Muddy gave time to respectfully defend myself, and actually hung up on me. I can understand the agreement to hang up on people at Georges request, but I would think there would be an exception, when George has told a lie, and doesn't want to be called out on it on the air. I was very grateful my esteemed colleague BJM called in to defend me.  The entire Fishing thread is not very long, only about 8 pages, where anyone can go to look for these imaginary horrible things that I am supposed to have posted.  Damon posted it some pages back, shortly after the show, but I'll post it here again for anyone to go see for themselves.

http://bellgab.com/index.php/topic,9707.0.html

If you try to talk to him honestly, or try to help him, he will hate you forever, and spew lies about you.

He did the same to MV.

I may be late to this thread, but I read through the entire fishing thread and no where did you even mention George's name. All of your comments were full of admiration for the pictures you saw. They were classy, just like you are. Maybe George has you mixed up with someone else.

Lilith

Quote from: Spaceman Spiff on March 02, 2017, 06:30:38 PM
I may be late to this thread, but I read through the entire fishing thread and no where did you even mention George's name. All of your comments were full of admiration for the pictures you saw. They were classy, just like you are. Maybe George has you mixed up with someone else.

Awww  :-*

I wasn't being nice tho.  Even tho the pictures are gone now, they were wonderful pictures, and fortunately, I have a copy of every one of them in my bellgabbers picture folder.  ;D

whoozit

Quote from: brigâ,,¢ on March 02, 2017, 06:44:06 PM
Awww  :-*

I wasn't being nice tho.  Even tho the pictures are gone now, they were wonderful pictures, and fortunately, I have a copy of every one of them in my bellgabbers picture folder.  ;D
Oh no, Brig knows what I look like.   ;)

Lilith

Quote from: whoozit on March 02, 2017, 06:47:58 PM
I'll post another picture or two after this years trip.

;D

Your wonderful picture was taken in Newfoundland. I don't know who was handsomer, you or the fish.

Does anyone know if there is a Martinez Tonight cast or Paranormal Chat (or whatever Falkie is calling it) this weekend?

Thanks

Praise MV
Praise Brig

damon

If the Borg find Falkie, would they make him a member of the borg? Destory him or make him their leader??

Members of BellGab...

Would you donate a Kidney to George Senda?

FallenSeraph

Quote from: Bobby McPuddbutter on March 02, 2017, 05:54:18 PM

Oh for God's sake. You have no idea how many people I help or to what and how many charities I donate. Do you really think I'd get all moist and yippy-skippy over a YouTube shout-out from Falkie? Give it a rest.

Quote from: Seraphim27 on March 02, 2017, 08:41:47 PM
Oh for God's sake. You have no idea how many people I help or to what and how many charities I donate. Do you really think I'd get all moist and yippy-skippy over a YouTube shout-out from Falkie? Give it a rest.

Great, now I'm all hungry for a Betty Crocker Peanut butter-chocolate bunt cake. 

Quote from: Seraphim27 on March 02, 2017, 08:41:47 PM

Magic 8 Ball sez... yes!

FallenSeraph

Quote from: PB the Deplorable on March 02, 2017, 08:59:33 PM
Magic 8 Ball sez... yes!

Whatever. In other news, that was probably the only time this thread will see "moist" and "Falkie" in the same sentence. You're welcome.  8)

I once offered to pay the bill directly if he sent me the info. I never got a reply as I suspected I wouldn't.

WOTR

Quote from: brigâ,,¢ on March 02, 2017, 06:41:03 AM
I agree.  I will try to call in, and I will be myself.  If I get through, and he yells, and muddy and jaz hang up on me, so be it.
If that happens, you just have to call in the next week... And the week  after  that.

Lilith

Quote from: WOTR on March 03, 2017, 12:43:50 AM
If that happens, you just have to call in the next week... And the week  after  that.

So it is written!

So it shall be done!

Praise MV!

Quote from: PB the Deplorable on March 02, 2017, 08:59:33 PM
Magic 8 Ball sez... yes!

She ignores the inconvenient main point, throws in some irrelevant information, and tries to tell us her past behaviour isn't really what it looks like.  Senda, Senda, and Senda.  Qui se ressemble s'assemble.