• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

The General Musings of Falkie2013 (George Senda, The Guy From Pittsburgh)

Started by heater, December 19, 2013, 09:37:40 PM

Should this thread be removed from the forum?

Yes
1296 (66.7%)
No
647 (33.3%)

Total Members Voted: 1937

WhiteCrow

Quote from: SredniVashtar on February 28, 2017, 03:04:13 AM
Thank you, jazef Goebbels.

Here's a clip of jaz and Senda discussing the agenda for the next show.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TZDJsZpYPd8

YOU LIE SV! how much did you have to pay IB for the belly rub?

Hmmmmmm . IB ..at the solar eclipse.. eh?  ;)

Lilith

Quote from: Billy Joe Mulgreavey on February 28, 2017, 08:45:19 AM
LOL!

Where has Digital Pig Snuggler gone to?  He's missing the return of Falkie.  Did he finally meet his demise in some dark, dirty alleyway somewhere?  I'm not sure why but I kinda miss the guy.

This sounds like a job for:

Lilith

Quote from: Meatie Pie on February 28, 2017, 12:30:24 AM
I thought it was actually pretty good, when it didn't take itself so dreadfully seriously.

If Senda had any sense of humor about the callers, it could be Hendrie-like. (Almost.) I mean, if somebody goes through the trouble of creating a bawdy computerized upper-class British accent, don't cut him off for fuck sake.

I know, Right?

This is true of SO many radio show hosts IMO.

SredniVashtar

I thought it was actually pretty good, when it didn't take itself so dreadfully seriously.

If Senda had any sense of humor about the callers, it could be Hendrie-like. (Almost.) I mean, if somebody goes through the trouble of creating a bawdy computerized upper-class British accent, don't cut him off for fuck sake.

Even Phil didn't come up with someone like Senda. The closest he came was fat bastard Roland Schwinn, who was always eating on air.

I agree, it was pretty good.  It certainly has potential if Jaz and the King can keep Falkie wrangled.  I'd like to see the show chopped into segments.  Maybe have a segment set up right away called AND THE PAIN CAME! This is George's chance to tell us all about his ailments he is suffering at the moment, past injuries/ailments, which have many paranormal facets..his mother doing all those things to keep him from scarring, watching over him for three days in that ice bath, etc, etc...fascinating woman.  Losing 80 percent of the blood in his body and surviving?  Incredible!

Segments dividing paranormal content:  Aliens, ghosts, etc.  The people who called in with their paranormal problems was quite interesting, and promising for future segments.

Yeah, it's too bad George takes himself way to seriously.  If he could develop a better sense of humor.....

paladin1991

Quote from: White Crow on February 27, 2017, 10:03:22 PM
I noticed how Curis handled George like he was a prize quarterback and gave him respect.  The Jason Callin (JC call in) soundboard was just mean to the Big Guy.  He misses sweet Kathy and he was forced to hear her voice.  The legion has no heart.  I wanna know..why was John Kerry in Antarctica?  Senda is onto something  BIG.

Love ALL

FIXED

Praise White Crone.

++++Oy Gevalt

"The hoodies aren't coming?!" (((SHUT IT DOWN)))

-sent via Obama Phone

Quote from: Billy Joe Mulgreavey on February 28, 2017, 09:55:28 AM
I agree, it was pretty good.  It certainly has potential if Jaz and the King can keep Falkie wrangled.  I'd like to see the show chopped into segments.  Maybe have a segment set up right away called AND THE PAIN CAME! This is George's chance to tell us all about his ailments he is suffering at the moment, past injuries/ailments, which have many paranormal facets..his mother doing all those things to keep him from scarring, watching over him for three days in that ice bath, etc, etc...fascinating woman.  Losing 80 percent of the blood in his body and surviving?  Incredible!

Segments dividing paranormal content:  Aliens, ghosts, etc.  The people who called in with their paranormal problems was quite interesting, and promising for future segments.

Yeah, it's too bad George takes himself way to seriously.  If he could develop a better sense of humor.....

I actually would like to hear George less wrangled. Let him tell his stories and share his experiences. I am genuinely interested in hearing about books he read and his thoughts. It was a great first show, and I think all 3 guys did a great job. I think the show will improve as the guys learn to build a report with each other and think of ways to improve it. The show needs its own website, because I think it could catch on.

Would like to see more people donate to Falkie and send him books about paranormal. People complain about Senda not working but he is working hard on this podcast. I think a incentive to keep it going is well worth it.

The beard is like a living Chia pet

Any chance of a "6 degrees of Senda" segment where Falkie could recount his many celebrity encounters? Jack Klugman, John Wayne, Judy Garland, Richard Nixon, William Shatner, Leonard Nimoy(?) Clint Eastwood(?) General Patton etc

Quote from: Billy Joe Mulgreavey on February 28, 2017, 08:45:19 AM
LOL!

Where has Digital Pig Snuggler gone to?  He's missing the return of Falkie.  Did he finally meet his demise in some dark, dirty alleyway somewhere?  I'm not sure why but I kinda miss the guy.

As far as I know he is out of the country right now.

Quote from: nooryisawesomeâ,,¢ on February 28, 2017, 12:50:41 PM
Would like to see more people donate to Falkie and send him books about paranormal. People complain about Senda not working but he is working hard on this podcast. I think a incentive to keep it going is well worth it.

He worked his ass of on this one. In fact he sat there and waited for 2 hours while it uploaded. Now that is work!

SredniVashtar

Quote from: Rally Squirrel on February 28, 2017, 03:47:48 PM
He worked his ass of on this one. In fact he sat there and waited for 2 hours while it uploaded. Now that is work!

Apparently sitting there talking counts as work for Senda.

I've been listening to his show. The trouble is, he doesn't interact with other human beings. He just launches into one rather dull rambling monologue after another, doesn't have much interest in what someone else has to say, so it all feels like an extended video. We've heard this  on the other shows he's done and I don't think he's capable of doing anything else. Good for a show or two but that's about all.

Quote from: Rally Squirrel on February 28, 2017, 03:47:48 PM

Sewergabber  :P

George is probably working harder on this podcast than most people at their jobs.

Quote from: whoozit on February 28, 2017, 07:28:24 AM
Why is he naked in bed with a can of cat food.  Umm...never mind, I do not want to know.

Well, cats have a particular rough tongue and he puts the cat food on his twitchy thingee...

whoozit

Quote from: Spaceman Spiff on February 28, 2017, 05:50:55 PM
Well, cats have a particular rough tongue and he puts the cat food on his twitchy thingee...
In the words of Calvin "Questions I know the answers to I don't need to ask, right?"
http://www.gocomics.com/calvinandhobbes/1986/03/30

Quote from: Billy Joe Mulgreavey on February 28, 2017, 09:55:28 AM
I agree, it was pretty good.  It certainly has potential if Jaz and the King can keep Falkie wrangled.  I'd like to see the show chopped into segments.  Maybe have a segment set up right away called AND THE PAIN CAME! This is George's chance to tell us all about his ailments he is suffering at the moment, past injuries/ailments, which have many paranormal facets...

I prefer the unwrangled Falkie.  It's great when he goes off course or drops random stream of consciousness comments into the monologue at any given time. 

Separate segments for him to update us on his body parts, then be ''serious'' would be dull imo, heh, like that would happen anyway.

Lilith

Quote from: PB the Deplorable on February 28, 2017, 07:50:56 PM
I prefer the unwrangled Falkie.  It's great when he goes off course or drops random stream of consciousness comments into the monologue at any given time. 

Separate segments for him to update us on his body parts, then be ''serious'' would be dull imo, heh, like that would happen anyway.

Yup. George operates on an emotional, reactionary consciousness level.  He is his own SJW, and reacts to whatever triggers him at the moment. I don't think he is capable of keeping on topic for something like a segment. George is a natural comedian, but only because he takes himself so seriously, otherwise, he would be boring. He is funny, only because he believes the audience is listening to learn from him. Besides, it's his outbursts that are part of his "charm".  I agree with SV also.  IF the show becomes Georges "safe space", it probably won't last long.

Quote from: brigâ,,¢ on February 28, 2017, 08:08:43 PM
Yup. George operates on an emotional, reactionary consciousness level.  He is his own SJW, and reacts to whatever triggers him at the moment. I don't think he is capable of keeping on topic for something like a segment. George is a natural comedian, but only because he takes himself so seriously, otherwise, he would be boring. He is funny, only because he believes the audience is listening to learn from him. Besides, it's his outbursts that are part of his "charm".  I agree with SV also.  IF the show becomes Georges "safe space", it probably won't last long.

And stop dropping everything for the phone when it rings.  It's almost like there's a panic to get the caller on, [producer breathlessly interrupting, sounding as if he's talking to a child:  ''George, we have a caller.  George'', then a caller starts talking regardless whether Falkie has stopped or not].  God, I wish he's have said ''so what''.

Let a person finish their thoughts on whatever subject is being discussed.

Quote from: brigâ,,¢ on February 28, 2017, 08:08:43 PM

He is also self-destructive. At his age, I doubt he could make the changes he needs to be a better person

Lilith

Quote from: PB the Deplorable on February 28, 2017, 08:21:15 PM
And stop dropping everything for the phone when it rings.  It's almost like there's a panic to get the caller on, [breathlessly interrupting:  ''George, George, we have A CALLER!''].  God, I wish he's have said ''so what''.

Let a person finish their thoughts on whatever subject is being discussed.

If George could learn to use YouTube live streaming, it would probably be a blast hearing George answering the phone, and hanging up on people himself. It's not hard. And he has a good Windows 10 computer with a solid state drive that could handle it. I know he does, because MV sent it to him.

Lilith

Quote from: Spaceman Spiff on February 28, 2017, 08:21:31 PM
He is also self-destructive. At his age, I doubt he could make the changes he needs to be a better person

I don't think he sees it as self-destructive.  I think he sees it as self-defensive. That's what I meant by "being his own Social Justice Warrior".  I could be wrong.