• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

The GabCast (A podcast about BellGab)

Started by onan, October 22, 2013, 06:30:19 PM

Juan Cena

Tonight's subject is The Mandella effect, otherwise known as blaming your bad memory on a abnormality in the space-time continuum.

MV/Liberace!

Quote from: chefist on September 01, 2016, 10:11:57 PM
She's always looking for white knights to come to her rescue...she's posted previously (yesterday) that you 'confirmed' Venix is not Bdubb...I simply told her that you did not 'confirm' anything...

ah ok.

Juan Cena

Quote from: chefist on September 01, 2016, 10:14:26 PM
No! RICK JAMES DAMMIT!

Cosby and James didn't kill as many hookers as Craig James did.

Lilith

Quote from: Juan Cena on September 01, 2016, 10:18:28 PM

Tonight's subject is The Mandella effect, otherwise known as blaming your bad memory on a abnormality in the space-time continuum.

That's what I thought, I'm listening Juan.

starrmtn001

Quote from: norland2424 on September 01, 2016, 10:20:10 PM
Lol i was told this forum would become a jazmunda fan forum.
Hey, I like it!  JazGab!   ;D

Hi, MV!
PRAISE MV! :-*

Roswells, Art

Quote from: chefist on September 01, 2016, 10:11:57 PM
She's always looking for white knights to come to her rescue...she's posted previously (yesterday) that you 'confirmed' Venix is not Bdubb...I simply told her that you did not 'confirm' anything...

Yesterday? You mean two hours ago? Also, I never said 'confirmed'

Quote from: Roswells, Art on September 01, 2016, 08:28:26 PM[/size]MV already said on a gabcast that venix and bdubb weren't the same person.

norland2424

Quote from: starrmtn001 on September 01, 2016, 10:26:03 PM

Hi, MV!

I mean he already made the jazcast and is demanding cock pics from the male members

MV/Liberace!

Quote from: starrmtn001 on September 01, 2016, 10:26:03 PM

Hi, MV!

hi sugar.  i hope things are going well.

Roswells, Art

Quote from: chefist on September 01, 2016, 10:27:20 PM

You got caught in some lies. Get over it. I guess you can't though. Maybe talk to a therapist.

Quote from: bateman on August 31, 2016, 04:26:09 PM[/font][/size]Mentally unstable liars don't seem to like being called out, who knew?
[/font][/size]

starrmtn001

Quote from: mv on September 01, 2016, 10:32:00 PM
hi sugar.  i hope things are going well.
Yes, they are. ;)

Took my soprano recorder and tambourine to music group on Wednesday.  I guess they like my music cause I'm supposed to bring them every week now. ;D

Roswells, Art

Also, you had to take parenting classes?! That would be funny if there wasn't a little girl's life at stake.

It's easy to find this stuff online.

grats for finishing them though

jazmunda

Quote from: norland2424 on September 01, 2016, 10:20:10 PM
Lol i was told this forum would become a jazmunda fan forum.

I'm getting better everyday.  8)

Lilith

Quote from: jaz on September 01, 2016, 10:40:04 PM
Cleanup in aisle brig :P

I'm still waiting for my copy of the Test Show.  :P  8)

starrmtn001

Quote from: jaz on September 01, 2016, 10:40:04 PM
Cleanup in aisle brig :P
Hey there, Jaz!  When will you be Jaz/GabCasting next? :D

albrecht

Quote from: akwilly on September 01, 2016, 10:35:57 PM
thats what happens when you use brown tile.
Why can't they use boxes? I never had a phone or camera on those trips but there was this outhouse in Boquillas across the river from Big Bend that was on a sorta cliff, so allowed not so much heat and clean up but a yhuuge pile of shit at the bottom. Not sure why still there? The tequila, sotol, mescal, drug waste put off by people put off the animals depredation and lack of rain not washing away but it was, in a weird way, amazing to see. Both from the hole and from walking towards it. Crossing was closed after 911, because 'informal' but I'm told back up now, but nobody wants to go that close to Old Mexico these days. Sad because, that place aside, Big Bend and the Mex side is really awesome.

pate

akwilly

Quote from: albrecht on September 01, 2016, 10:47:11 PM
Why can't they use boxes? I never had a phone or camera on those trips but there was this outhouse in Boquillas across the river from Big Bend that was on a sorta cliff, so allowed not so much heat and clean up but a yhuuge pile of shit at the bottom. Not sure why still there? The tequila, sotol, mescal, drug waste put off by people put off the animals depredation and lack of rain not washing away but it was, in a weird way, amazing to see. Both from the hole and from walking towards it. Crossing was closed after 911, because 'informal' but I'm told back up now, but nobody wants to go that close to Old Mexico these days. Sad because, that place aside, Big Bend and the Mex side is really awesome.
Big bend is a really cool place. Wish I'd spent more time there when I was closer. I also would have added to the pile

jazmunda

Quote from: brig on September 01, 2016, 10:42:04 PM
I'm still waiting for my copy of the Test Show.  :P  8)

I'm still at work. I'll be home in a few hours.  ;)

Lilith

Quote from: akwilly on September 01, 2016, 10:51:11 PM
Big bend is a really cool place. Wish I'd spent more time there when I was closer. I also would have added to the pile

Funny, I immediately thought of YOU as I was reading albrechts' post.  I would have substituted poo for shit tho.

Roswells, Art

Quote from: jaz on September 01, 2016, 10:52:12 PM
I'm still at work. I'll be home in a few hours.  ;)

Make sure you do it before you greet your children. Priorities, you know.