• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

The GabCast (A podcast about BellGab)

Started by onan, October 22, 2013, 06:30:19 PM

Quote from: jaz on September 01, 2016, 10:54:27 PM
There may be something unofficial over the weekend. It will be impromptu and dependent on my dependents.
Oh that would be great...  Make is happen Jazz

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: chefist on September 01, 2016, 08:35:52 PM

Oh man; you so wish Laura looked like that, but she doesn't. Her avatar is a clue. Long blond hair, check, very attractive,  check.. I didn't hear the last gabcast; was it a rantfest, culminating in not too surreptitious urinating?

K_Dubb

Quote from: Yorkshire pud on September 02, 2016, 12:59:32 PM

Oh man; you so wish Laura looked like that, but she doesn't. Her avatar is a clue. Long blond hair, check, very attractive,  check.. I didn't hear the last gabcast; was it a rantfest, culminating in not too surreptitious urinating?

Lies!  He was topping off his mighty vessel, which puts the mead-cups of ancient kings to shame.

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: K_Dubb on September 02, 2016, 01:18:19 PM
Lies!  He was topping off his mighty vessel, which puts the mead-cups of ancient kings to shame.

Point of order Mr Chairman; I was merely asking the question, not suggesting the reason for any alleged urinating.

K_Dubb

Quote from: Yorkshire pud on September 02, 2016, 01:28:38 PM

Point of order Mr Chairman; I was merely asking the question, not suggesting the reason for any alleged urinating.

I deplore the way the gentleman from Yorkshire perpetuates slander in his insinuating question.  This will require forensic analysis of the audio.  Surely the experts on here can develop a test to distinguish the fall of God's sweet nectar into fine crystal from urine in a bucket.

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: K_Dubb on September 02, 2016, 01:39:25 PM
I deplore the way the gentleman from Yorkshire perpetuates slander in his insinuating question.  This will require forensic analysis of the audio.  Surely the experts on here can develop a test to distinguish the fall of God's sweet nectar into fine crystal from urine in a bucket.

I agree; independent analysis is required. Okay, a few on here who are willing to devote a few hours seconds of careful attention barely half listening disinterest in the finer workings of the urinary tract and flow, twixt urethra and aluminium bucket.

Quote from: ItsOver on September 02, 2016, 09:32:06 AM
Speaking of Tie-Door and The Mandela Effect, I keep thinking Art finally came back with his own show on Sirius, after leaving C2C, but then abruptly quick, promising to return in two years.  He then did indeed return to stream his own show but then abruptly quit again.  Crazy, I know.  I know he really just left C2CAM and that was it.  I'm glad, though, he did arrange for Ian Punnet to take over C2C full-time.  That was nice of him.
How do I get to this timeline?

Quote from: LucaParcelli on September 02, 2016, 12:00:06 AM
(With SexyJazMunda music in the background, a deep breathy Luca voice appears on a call...)

"Hey there baby... Are you ready for the hottest Paranormal Dating Experience since that disaster joke of a website that Noory shills nightly? Then get ready for the steamy JazCuzzi, the new app brought to you by BellGab Industries. Your profile avatar and recent comments are fed into an algorithm for a procedurally generated lovemaking experience that would rival a Saturday night with AKWilly. We offer a wide range of flavors.. Dozens of Bellgabbers can't be wrong... So whip it out, and stick it in.. Your credit card information that is..."

It's what I do...

You should record this.  ;D

Lilith

Quote from: Inglorious Bitch on September 02, 2016, 02:25:31 PM

OMG that's HILARIOUS!  With his voice?  How could anything go wrong?

K_Dubb

Quote from: Yorkshire pud on September 02, 2016, 01:47:21 PM
I agree; independent analysis is required. Okay, a few on here who are willing to devote a few hours seconds of careful attention barely half listening disinterest in the finer workings of the urinary tract and flow, twixt urethra and aluminium bucket.

Haha too bad we don't know any losers with enough time on their hands to search through the archives for the sound.

(2:42:20, 2:54:04, 3:09:40 for the win)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1mBDKi2MF4Y&feature=youtu.be

WOTR

Quote from: PKaiser on September 02, 2016, 08:20:47 AM
See, unlike some folk around here, if I don't know what the other co-hosts are talking about I will not find it in myself to interrupt and add something just to add something.
You, sir... Are not a true Bellgabber. :P

LucaParcelli

Quote from: Inglorious Bitch on September 02, 2016, 02:25:31 PM

IB! Maybe if Jaz hosts a show over the weekend, I'll call in and recite this. HAHA!

LucaParcelli

Quote from: brig on September 02, 2016, 03:07:00 PM
OMG that's HILARIOUS!  With his voice?  How could anything go wrong?
All  forsee are extra sponsors...

Quote from: LucaParcelli on September 02, 2016, 07:54:26 PM
IB! Maybe if Jaz hosts a show over the weekend, I'll call in and recite this. HAHA!

You don't have to wait for Jaz.  ;)

http://vocaroo.com/

jazmunda

Quote from: Yorkshire pud on September 03, 2016, 12:58:26 AM
http://vocaroo.com/i/s1xNRu9zeUex...

That's awesome. I need to use you for liners for the jazcast.

You really need to man up one of these days and stay up late/get up early for co-hosting the GabCast.

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: jaz on September 03, 2016, 02:32:08 AM

You really need to man up one of these days and stay up late/get up early for co-hosting the GabCast.

As an ex convict you know my masculinity isn't in question. My ability to function in a coma might be. We'll see.

starrmtn001

Quote from: K_Dubb on September 02, 2016, 01:18:19 PM

I understand D-Cups, I wear 'em. ;)  However, I have not heard of mead-cups.  Please.  Enlighten me. 

Thank you.  :-*

Quote from: brig on September 03, 2016, 02:22:27 PM
Definately a contender for 1st prize!  I think we need more contestants though.
YES!!

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: starrmtn001 on September 03, 2016, 02:09:57 PM

I understand D-Cups, I wear 'em. ;)  However, I have not heard of mead-cups.  Please.  Enlighten me. 

Mead; basically honey wine. My younger brother made some when he was a teenager, and let it ferment for a long time...it was undrinkable.

A mead cup...any resemblance to a bra cup is entirely accidental.

K_Dubb

Quote from: starrmtn001 on September 03, 2016, 02:09:57 PM

Mead is honey wine.  I think Beowulf talks about the ceremonial cups they used.

starrmtn001

Quote from: jaz on September 03, 2016, 02:32:08 AM

You da MAN Jaz!  Congratulations!
SO SAY WE ALL!!!

starrmtn001

Quote from: Yorkshire pud on September 03, 2016, 02:34:32 PM
Mead; basically honey wine. My younger brother made some when he was a teenager, and let it ferment for a long time...it was undrinkable.

A mead cup...any resemblance to a bra cup is entirely accidental.
Well of course not.  It needs to be horizontal. ;D

starrmtn001

Quote from: Yorkshire pud on September 03, 2016, 02:54:37 PM
If he's any sense, he's still asleep.
There's an oxymoron in there somewhere.  I just know it! :o ;D

Quote from: rekcuf on June 05, 2015, 05:42:48 PM
It's just my opinion. If (Redacted) is going up to the big leagues, criticism, constructive or not will be LIFE. This board was created to criticise Noory. I was being honest and I also noted she has potential for success. I don't hear passion, that's why I love Art so much. As for singling her out, she will be on the air with Art, correct? That's why I singled HER out.

LOL! What happened to the all white knights? I guess they're still trying to polish this turd.  8)