• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

Art Bell

Started by sillydog, April 07, 2008, 11:21:45 PM

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: RoseGirl on April 29, 2017, 02:14:55 AM
No, no, no....I'm not the one that needs to grow up here.

Of course! You could NEVER be wrong.  ::) ;D

RoseGirl

Quote from: whoozit on April 29, 2017, 02:19:18 AM
BellGab does not seem to agree with you or be a place that is good for you.  It is not for everyone.  It seems you would be much happier if you stayed away.  What is it that compels you to keep coming back?

Actually, I did plan on staying away. I have no friends here, nor do I want any.

But I thought it would be fun to come back and...you know...get a little pay back in. Lots of people on here seem to think that once they are done trolling someone, that person should just evaporate into the wind, vanish....as if it all just never happened. Just move on...either that or become a Falkie. Because that's what's convenient for them, it suits their needs. And it makes it sooooo much easier to start in on someone new when the old victim isn't still laying there bleeding for all to see.

Well, call me old fashioned, but I think people should take responsibility for what they have done. Or, if not that, then I can at least make them feel the heat for a bit. They sure did me.

So there...I've been honest with you all. Now go ahead...have at me. It's why you're here, isn't it?

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: RoseGirl on April 29, 2017, 02:37:07 AM
Actually, I did plan on staying away. I have no friends here, nor do I want any.

But I thought it would be fun to come back and...you know...get a little pay back in. Lots of people on here seem to think that once they are done trolling someone, that person should just evaporate into the wind, vanish....as if it all just never happened. Just move on...either that or become a Falkie. Because that's what's convenient for them, it suits their needs. And it makes it sooooo much easier to start in on someone new when the old victim isn't still laying there bleeding for all to see.

Well, call me old fashioned, but I think people should take responsibility for what they have done. Or, if not that, then I can at least make them feel the heat for a bit. They sure did me.

So there...I've been honest with you all. Now go ahead...have at me. It's why you're here, isn't it?

You're the only troll I've seen on here tonight.  ::)

RoseGirl

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on April 29, 2017, 02:54:42 AM
You're the only troll I've seen on here tonight.  ::)

MD...sweetie...I'm not going to fight with you. So stop trying.

comaphobe

MV
MD
AZ
FL
OH
TN
KY
PA
GA
AKWILLY

Lilith

Quote from: RoseGirl on April 28, 2017, 10:09:08 PM
Fair enough....people are definitely allowed to have their opinions. I got no probs with that. But if several trolls are following you around the forum saying horrible things about you and to you...what then? You're okay with that? Just asking.

I support anyones' right to do that, sure.
The feedback could produce some very interesting discussion.

Why not?

Lilith

Quote from: Kolchak on April 28, 2017, 11:55:45 PM
Have you tried the "logout" button?

There's a "logout" button?  I'm surprised MV allows for such an atrocity!  :o

Lilith

Quote from: RoseGirl on April 28, 2017, 11:35:33 PM
He's never banned people for me. Even when they have made life miserable for me here. Strange, that.

You asked MV to ban bellgabbers for you?  Shame on you!   :P

Lilith

I don't think you need to take the responsibility for balancing out other peoples actions on yourself RoseGirl.

I believe in Karma.  Funny, I thought you did too.

LOL.  This never gets old

RoseGirl

Quote from: brig on April 29, 2017, 06:23:40 AM
I support anyones' right to do that, sure.
The feedback could produce some very interesting discussion.

Why not?

:o

Discussion? You're interested in discussion? This is the first time you've spoken directly to me...in what...three years?

RoseGirl

Quote from: brig on April 29, 2017, 06:41:38 AM
I don't think you need to take the responsibility for balancing out other peoples actions on yourself RoseGirl.

I believe in Karma.  Funny, I thought you did too.

Is this your idea of being witty? It's not working, hon.  :)

RoseGirl

Quote from: brig on April 29, 2017, 06:29:56 AM
You asked MV to ban bellgabbers for you?  Shame on you!   :P

Nope. Never asked MV for a damn thing.

RoseGirl

Quote from: PB the Deplorable on April 29, 2017, 07:20:58 AM
LOL.  This never gets old

Congratulations, PB...you're an ass hole. Good luck with that.

Good on you for admitting you're just here to cause trouble

Quote from: RoseGirl on April 28, 2017, 10:07:10 PM
If this was directed at me, then why not just say it to me? I'm getting just a tad tired of these little 'lets pretend' games.

Oh and by the way...I don't buy the 'poor me, everyone asks too much of me' act. You could easily tell the more nasty trolls to stop scaring folks off. Unless that somehow....what...causes insult and injury to the founding fathers or something?

Nobody is buying the "poor Lasha Seniuk" act either.

EarthAlien007

But I thought it would be fun to come back and...you know...get a little pay back in.

Is that the name of the game? I'll play. I so fucking owe you... what a miserable piece of shit.

COguy

Actually, I did plan on staying away.

Then leave already bitch. You and your bullshit crying is taking away from MY entertainment. You keep this up to distract from the Art Bell drama and keep the focus on you and your dyke lover Heather. Well no one cares about either of you. From what I can gather you are a con artist fraud and she is a busted out sex worker. Why would anyone at all give a damn about either of you? But mostly you. At least Heather has a legit job and not some new age hocus pocus scam.

You are a disgusting person who should beg the forgiveness of those you have defrauded.

RoseGirl

I'm not sure, but I think this might be what brig meant by 'interesting discussion'.

;D

ge30542

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on April 28, 2017, 11:52:09 PM
Now you think everyone's MV again. That's quite the broad spectrum of psychological problems you have.  ;D
I am Spartacus,...I mean, I am MV

Dateline

RG don't taint the thread of the master with your chit chat and gossip about the telemarketer that took over Art's show.  If you must engage, take it to a thread about her.

Oh, it looks like that thread is DOA these days, doesn't it?

ItsOver

Quote from: ge30542 on April 29, 2017, 09:49:01 AM
I am Spartacus,...I mean, I am MV
My, that's quite some........diapers you have there, MV.  Err, I mean Spartacus.

Lilith

Quote from: RoseGirl on April 29, 2017, 07:21:00 AM
:o

Discussion? You're interested in discussion? This is the first time you've spoken directly to me...in what...three years?

Did you forget about out discussion in this thread? Or maybe you were hacked, and I only thought I was having a discussion with you.  Anything is possible.

Quote from: brig on April 06, 2017, 02:38:23 AM
It's Thursday. Will you be streaming live tonight RoseGirl?

GravitySucks

Quote from: brig on April 29, 2017, 11:34:24 AM
Did you forget about out discussion in this thread? Or maybe you were hacked, and I only thought I was having a discussion with you.  Anything is possible.

EarthAlien007

Quote from: brig on April 29, 2017, 11:34:24 AM

Of course she was hacked.

QuoteI suspect I may have been hacked or somehow interfered with through my computer.

It could have been anybody, I suppose...as I have a whole gaggle of trolls from a forum I used to frequent that are out to either hurt me or silence me as best they can...or it could even have been an attack because of my political views.

She's attacked for her political views? LMFOA! I don't recall any political posts before this was posted to her Heather Wade Lasha Seniuk Fan Forum, with the exception of one post, re: Women's March Washington DC.

No Lasha, you're attacked because you beg for it.

WOTR

Quote from: RoseGirl on April 29, 2017, 02:14:55 AM

What a load of bullshit. Oye. Why is it always someone else's fault when an ass hole acts like a jerk? Did someone force them at gunpoint or something? That kind of logic says that when some jerk hauls-off and clubs someone with a baseball bat, it's that person's fault for developing a bruise. I mean, you can't really be buying that argument?
Believe it or not- you, alone, are responsible for your reactions.  If you feel the need to war with everybody who has ever, in your eyes, slighted you it will be a very long life

Also, you are not the victim.  You may be hit with a baseball bat and "bruise", but you are out swinging a lead pipe hoping to draw blood. Please don't play the part of the poor, defenseless person innocently sitting in a corner while the bad people beat on you.

Right up until I read this quote, I was trying to be diplomatic.  Now I will say that you know full well that you are swinging that lead pipe while you pretend that you are surprised that you are getting hit, yourself. I say that as somebody who did not think poorly of you, but seriously?

But I thought it would be fun to come back and...you know...get a little pay back in.

And it makes it sooooo much easier to start in on someone new when the old victim isn't still laying there bleeding for all to see.

Poor you, "laying around bleeding".  You give people advice on how to live their lives, right?

Serious question.  Does your horoscope and the tarot cards really tell you that this is the way to handle these situations?  What would you tell one of your clients?  Asking as somebody who has yet to pay attention to any of that stuff- but I am starting to think that asking advice of the homeless guy on the corner may yield better results in my life than consulting the spirits and the stars...

Quote from: WOTR on April 29, 2017, 01:25:16 PM
Believe it or not- you, alone, are responsible for your reactions.  If you feel the need to war with everybody who has ever, in your eyes, slighted you it will be a very long life

Also, you are not the victim.  You may be hit with a baseball bat and "bruise", but you are out swinging a lead pipe hoping to draw blood. Please don't play the part of the poor, defenseless person innocently sitting in a corner while the bad people beat on you.

Right up until I read this quote, I was trying to be diplomatic.  Now I will say that you know full well that you are swinging that lead pipe while you pretend that you are surprised that you are getting hit, yourself. I say that as somebody who did not think poorly of you, but seriously?

Poor you, "laying around bleeding".  You give people advice on how to live their lives, right?

Serious question.  Does your horoscope and the tarot cards really tell you that this is the way to handle these situations?  What would you tell one of your clients?  Asking as somebody who has yet to pay attention to any of that stuff- but I am starting to think that asking advice of the homeless guy on the corner may yield better results in my life than consulting the spirits and the stars...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zekIGdWdOp0