Art Bell

Started by sillydog, April 07, 2008, 11:21:45 PM

RoseGirl

Quote from: rekcuf on April 24, 2017, 06:26:19 PM
OHHHHHH!!! *falls down dead from scorching hot burn 🔥🔥🔥*

lol I know, really, eh?

Quick...get the marshmallows.

Quote from: RoseGirl on April 24, 2017, 06:25:11 PM
No, sweetie...you see, you're fantasizing again. Art and his family were being threatened and shortly thereafter all you fine BellGab sorts starting treating him like dirt. I mean, really...what did you expect?

Ah, yes, "the stalker."

He's out there...

Lilith

Quote from: RoseGirl on April 24, 2017, 06:28:41 PM
You opinion is in no way humble and, being meaningless, was never requested. Perhaps you could go cackle at Falkie while he suffers...that'd be fun.

Oh dear, I feel so humiliated...

coaster

Ahh brig.  Welcome relief. Now if ponyboysunset showed up, it would be sublime.
I knew the bellgab gals still existed. I think the resident linebacker rosegirl  is out for me. Wants pizza, I think. Scary.

RoseGirl

Quote from: White Crow 🌔🌓🌒🌚 on April 24, 2017, 06:28:55 PM
Dearest Rose Girl.. you do post a lot without knowing the back story...

Cliques ..most always end up eating their own..

Each member of a clique has indivdual motives to be successful and if they become successful they leave a wake of discarded​ bodies as they claw their way to the top.

Hence the classic Batman/Heather meltdown and MV's anger that he provided Heather a platform and she didn't honor the people that made her success possible.

Its a lot easier having others push one up the ladder of success.. by earning their respect and support.

With all due respect, WhiteCrow, your understanding of human nature is a tad askew. Love and hate are NOT interchangeable, Bateman was acting like an idiot and needed to get his pee-pee whacked and in no way is MV or BellGab responsible for Heather's success or Art Bell's legacy.

Lilith

Quote from: coaster on April 24, 2017, 06:35:23 PM
I knew the bellgab gals still existed. I think the resident linebacker rosegirl  is out for me. Wants pizza, I think. Scary.

I'm still here, I haven't been able to change my evil ways.  ;D

RoseGirl

Quote from: coaster on April 24, 2017, 06:35:23 PM

LOL

oh you.

True, that...every zoo needs a zebra.

aldousburbank

Did this thread do meth today?

Lilith

Quote from: aldousburbank on April 24, 2017, 06:37:00 PM

If bellgab doesn't go to mysticstars, mysticstars comes to bellgab I guess.

RoseGirl

My bad, aldous. I don't suffer fools easily and do tend to get things a-goin.

Not really my intention, though. I guess I am just that witty and that irresistible.

*sigh* Tis a curse.

mikuthing01

konichiwa aldousburbank, i heard Heather Wade is your waifu how does she feel about you posting here?

WhiteCrow

Quote from: RoseGirl on April 24, 2017, 06:36:02 PM
With all due respect, WhiteCrow, your understanding of human nature is a tad askew. Love and hate are NOT interchangeable, Bateman was acting like an idiot and needed to get his pee-pee whacked and in no way is MV or BellGab responsible for Heather's success or Art Bell's legacy.

Oh Rosie.. the fact remains.. Art wouldn't know who Heather was.. without MV creating Bellgab which in turn gave Heather a platform on the "then" clique'ie Gabcast.

MV is rightfully angered that Heather used him and Bateman was jealous .. Hence the meltdown..

Heather is a witch..

And I don't give a chit...

Lilith

Quote from: Presidentmikuthing01🇯🇵🗾🗼🎋🌸🐙🐲🐼BellGabberOfTheYear on April 24, 2017, 06:42:14 PM
konichiwa aldousburbank, i heard Heather Wade is your waifu how does she feel about you posting here?

Did you hear that rumor on The George Senda Show?   I'm not sure that's all that reliable.  I could be wrong.

mikuthing01

Quote from: brig on April 24, 2017, 06:43:15 PM
Did you hear that rumor on The George Senda Show?   I'm not sure that's all that reliable.  I could be wrong.

yeah but i have heard it here on /bellgab/ as well i think...

Quote from: White Crow 🌔🌓🌒🌚 on April 24, 2017, 06:28:55 PM
Dearest Rose Girl.. you do post a lot without knowing the back story...

Cliques ..most always end up eating their own..

Each member of a clique has indivdual motives to be successful and if they become successful they leave a wake of discarded​ bodies as they claw their way to the top.

Hence the classic Batman/Heather meltdown and MV's anger that he provided Heather a platform and she didn't honor the people that made her success possible.

Its a lot easier having others push one up the ladder of success.. by earning their respect and support.

Yup, everyone just up and turned on poor Heather. EVEREEEEEEE one! Except you and all the other whiteknights cucking hard and deep for months on end. Sorry, WC, the losers don't get to rewrite history. In the beginning Heather had almost complete support from BellGab. She (and Tits McBell) pissed all that goodwill away.

"This is White Cuck"

Next!

Lilith

Quote from: Presidentmikuthing01🇯🇵🗾🗼🎋🌸🐙🐲🐼BellGabberOfTheYear on April 24, 2017, 06:44:27 PM
yeah but i have heard it here on /bellgab/ as well i think...

Well if you heard it on bellgab, that's different then.  ;D

coaster

Quote from: brig on April 24, 2017, 06:36:40 PM
I'm still here, I haven't been able to change my evil ways.  ;D
You troublemaker. Lol. Never stop, brig.

RoseGirl

Quote from: White Crow 🌔🌓🌒🌚 on April 24, 2017, 06:42:52 PM
Oh Rosie.. the fact remains.. Art wouldn't know who Heather was.. without MV creating Bellgab which in turn gave Heather a platform on the "then" cliques Gabcast.

That's it? That's MV's claim to fame and BellGab's big important influence? Happenstance introductions?

I'm so impressed.

aldousburbank

Quote from: Presidentmikuthing01🇯🇵🗾🗼🎋🌸🐙🐲🐼BellGabberOfTheYear on April 24, 2017, 06:42:14 PM

I don't know what waifu is. Also do not know how Heather feels because I have never felt her. I hope that satisfies your inquiry and stuff.

RoseGirl

Quote from: rekcuf on April 24, 2017, 06:44:57 PM
Yup, everyone just up and turned on poor Heather. EVEREEEEEEE one! Except you and all the other whiteknights cucking hard and deep for months on end. Sorry, WC, the losers don't get to rewrite history. In the beginning Heather had almost complete support from BellGab. She (and Tits McBell) pissed all that goodwill away. Next!

Is there a strange farting noise in here?

coaster

Quote from: RoseGirl on April 24, 2017, 06:36:48 PM
LOL

oh you.

True, that...every zoo needs a zebra.
Shut it you. Pizzas at the door, and you're paying. Cops is on. Hurry back to the couch.

whoozit

It's springtime and all the birds are out in full song.  I used to find it beautiful until I realized they are all just screaming "Look At Me, Look At Me".  I guess that is why autumn is now my favorite season.

coaster

Quote from: aldousburbank on April 24, 2017, 06:48:20 PM
I don't know what waifu is. Also do not know how Heather feels because I have never felt her.
Feels like herpes, I bet.

Quote from: RoseGirl on April 24, 2017, 06:49:02 PM

Keep your queefs to yourself.

mikuthing01

Quote from: aldousburbank on April 24, 2017, 06:48:20 PM
I don't know what waifu is. Also do not know how Heather feels because I have never felt her. I hope that satisfies your inquiry and stuff.

ok, no B I G  C U M M I E S for Heather. Do you live with her though i heard she lives with you. Does she hate bellgab? does she lurk here?

mikuthing01

Quote from: RoseGirl on April 24, 2017, 06:49:02 PM

It's your thighs rubbing together

Quote from: whoozit on April 24, 2017, 06:50:16 PM
It's springtime and all the birds are out in full song.  I used to find it beautiful until I realized they are all just screaming "Look At Me, Look At Me".  I guess that is why autumn is now my favorite season.

Hey! Fuck you, buddy! 😀

whoozit

Quote from: rekcuf on April 24, 2017, 06:54:03 PM
Hey! Fuck you, buddy! 😀
Thanks for thinking of me!   ;) :-*