• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

F*** Heather... A compilation of her post April 13 vitriol and pathos

Started by Sean92008, April 19, 2018, 04:20:25 PM

Sean92008

So...  This is probably against some rule somewhere but that wbitch is certifiable.

I thought it might be advantageous to have a separate reference point for all of her online issues since the passing of Art Bell.

keithneese

This is really going off the rails now. I've been following all of this on Facebook all day, but this is a whole new level here now. I lost my mother 4 days before my daughter was born and I didn't act like this. I would venture to say anyone using their official job social media account to have a meltdown like this, well, they wouldn't have a job for too long afterwards.

That's crazy... No disrespect to Art, he was a legend and any fan would want to hear a never heard or rarely heard interview.

I like Heather a lot and I am sure she is grieving.  There was a very special bond between those two.  My heart goes out to her as I am also losing someone very close to me...
I'm can see her perspective though...She will find peace in time🎙

She needs to stay off the internet.  Everything she's posted today is out there.

Quote from: Sean92008 on April 19, 2018, 04:22:42 PM

Now George Knapp is a ''vulture''?  George Knapp?  For playing the Midnight In The Desert song without plugging Heather's shit show?

Funny thing, BellGab was onto her from the start.

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: PB the Deplorable on April 19, 2018, 09:10:26 PM
Now George Knapp is a ''vulture''?  George Knapp?  For playing the Midnight In The Desert song without plugging Heather's shit show?

Funny thing, BellGab was onto her from the start.

It's us and 4chan. We're the ones running the world now. They just don't want to panic the public. ;)

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on April 19, 2018, 09:15:26 PM
It's us and 4chan. We're the ones running the world now. They just don't want to panic the public normies. ;)
FIFY  ;)

Hog

I can't believe that Heather[Redacted]Wade called George Knapp a vulture.  They both had great respect for one another, Art said so on air.

Heather knew Art for 2-3 years, Knapp and Bell have history for decades beyond that.

Off-nominal behavior for sure..

peace
Hog

chefist

Quote from: Hog on April 19, 2018, 11:16:57 PM
I can't believe that Heather[Redacted]Wade called George Knapp a vulture.  They both had great respect for one another, Art said so on air.

Heather knew Art for 2-3 years, Knapp and Bell have history for decades beyond that.

Off-nominal behavior for sure..

peace
Hog

Correct...

Art and Knapp both introduced the seminal moment in paranormal...Area 51/UFO's with John Lear and Bob Lazar...that really started the 90's as the decade of the paranormal. All the industry "conferences" like Alien Con started due to Art and Knapp...

Long time lurker, firSt time poster.

What’s with all the Hate? Somebody dies and then bellgab blows up with angry comments. Are they meant to be ironic ?  Am i missing something ?

I think Heather needs a break from MITD
I know the public needs a Heather break

this evening (has the time) she just needs to grab a bottle or two of Mad Dog (MD 20-20) and pick up her phone when it rings...get a credit card number...and talk (but, please limit the laughter) like she used to in the “good old days”...

damn, if FALKIE knew she would accept his collect call and give him a freebie she could spend all night with the FAT ONE “relaxing”...

most guys would just tend to think she just needs a good....
however, we all know that just ain’t going to happen...nobody I know would attempt that, drunk or sober...so the FAT ONE will just have to do her “on the phone” as Mr. Twitchy Thingy doesn’t work these days according to slow Kathy or Ratty Patty

I'd hâte to see what would happen at à bellgab meetup.

I once lived alone in a cabin in the desert. Being isolated for months leaves time to ruminate and go down some dark paths in the headspace. I agréé with the suggestion to take à break and get drunk or high.

bellNwhistle

Quote from: Renegade Smurf on April 20, 2018, 03:45:46 PM
Long time lurker, firSt time poster.

What’s with all the Hate? Somebody dies and then bellgab blows up with angry comments. Are they meant to be ironic ?  Am i missing something ?

You should have been here two years ago when Art was hyping MITD and then said he had a stalker.. then gave some chick his show.

bellNwhistle

Quote from: Renegade Smurf on April 20, 2018, 04:17:45 PM
I'd hâte to see what would happen at à bellgab meetup.

I once lived alone in a cabin in the desert. Being isolated for months leaves time to ruminate and go down some dark paths in the headspace. I agréé with the suggestion to take à break and get drunk or high.

I wonder if Dr MD would say hi, or ignore me?

Hey, DR., thanks for being civil the last couple of days. Sorry I rubbed you the wrong way.

Quote from: VENUS FIREBALL XL5 on April 19, 2018, 04:31:12 PM
That's crazy... No disrespect to Art, he was a legend and any fan would want to hear a never heard or rarely heard interview.

I like Heather a lot and I am sure she is grieving.  There was a very special bond between those two.  My heart goes out to her as I am also losing someone very close to me...
I'm can see her perspective though...She will find peace in time🎙

nah, she's just lashing out like a spoiled brat. she doesn't have a monopoly on the Art Bell name. she's completely unhinged.

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: bellNwhistle on April 20, 2018, 05:38:25 PM
I wonder if Dr MD would say hi, or ignore me?

Hey, DR., thanks for being civil the last couple of days. Sorry I rubbed you the wrong way.

Hi. I am civil but I can get ugly if that's the way people want to go. I'm flexible that way. ;)

No worries. I'm used to getting a certain amount of that here. It would probably feel weird if I didn't.

Sorry about your dog. Mine died a couple years ago. It's rough. No pun intended.

bellNwhistle

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on April 20, 2018, 05:48:02 PM
Hi. I am civil but I can get ugly if that's the way people want to go. I'm flexible that way. ;)

No worries. I'm used to getting a certain amount of that here. It would probably feel weird if I didn't.

Sorry about your dog. Mine died a couple years ago. It's rough. No pun intended.

Thanks. That means a lot.

yoursongs

Quote from: Sean92008 on April 19, 2018, 04:20:25 PM
So...  This is probably against some rule somewhere but that wbitch is certifiable.

I thought it might be advantageous to have a separate reference point for all of her online issues since the passing of Art Bell.

Sean.....read your mail!

stargazr1976

I think a few of us should gang up on you. Im unemployed at the moment . I have the time. Nothing to learn but code. I never dug that gang mentality shit.

DickyC

Heather Wade has actually worked without quitting longer than Art, may he rest in peace.  ;D

jedimiller

this is bellgab for you. how cute. old men behind a computer attacking a sweet young woman who is only trying to make a living..

scum.

bellNwhistle

Quote from: jedimiller on April 23, 2018, 06:02:10 AM
this is bellgab for you. how cute. old men behind a computer attacking a sweet young woman who is only trying to make a living..

scum.

She's in her 40's, so not a "young" woman. She's actually older than the woman who was just widowed. Do you remember her? Do you remember Airyn Bell? Her daughter Asia? Her baby, Alex? Heather is not a widow, or a child who just lost a father. 

Do you really think she was making a living off of doing MITD?

She was a BellGabber who was able to meet a radio show host, and let him talk her into doing his radio show. She said repeatedly from Day 1 that she wanted Art to come back to MITD as much as the next person.  She didn't feel comfortable behind the mic.  But it was her or nobody- Art chose her, and she agreed to do it. She only knew him a few years before he died.

As you can read for yourself, MITD was not making much. They were losing subscribers, who were mostly there for Art anyway- this was not news to her, or to Keith. They hoped they could make it work, but it wasn't working.  Do you really think she was able to make a decent living off of adsense?

It makes perfect sense that Airyn would want a tribute show to Art. And the sooner the better. I’m sorry that Heather didn’t feel that she could do it, but it needs to be done.

MV/Liberace!

Quote from: jedimiller on April 23, 2018, 06:02:10 AM

scum.

heather's older than me by quite a bit.