• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

Hipster gets shut. The Fuck. Down.

Started by MV/Liberace!, August 25, 2016, 08:31:01 PM

His mom might be the only person alive who watched this video and didn't pray for him to get blown out of the saddle.

MV/Liberace!

Quote from: DigitalPigSnuggler on August 25, 2016, 08:50:40 PM
His mom might be the only person alive who watched this video and didn't pray for him to get blown out of the saddle.

blown out of the saddle and then trampled by the horse.

Quote from: mv on August 25, 2016, 08:53:57 PM
blown out of the saddle and then trampled by the horse.

Don't twist the knife, MV

MV/Liberace!

Quote from: DigitalPigSnuggler on August 25, 2016, 08:56:21 PM
Don't twist the knife, MV

i wonder if he learned any lessons from this experience with his gal pal.

chefist

I bet she got 2-3 free dinners and a few free drinks out of him before she defecated on his fragility...

MV/Liberace!

Quote from: chefist on August 25, 2016, 08:58:39 PM
I bet she got 2-3 free dinners and a few free drinks out of him before she defecated on his fragility...

i got the impression he was already friends with her, so they've probably gone out together many times.

norland2424

Haha i hope she did

Quote from: mv on August 25, 2016, 08:57:40 PM
i wonder if he learned any lessons from this experience with his gal pal.

Minimally: shaving, bathing and to not wear your hat like a thug when you're a dork.

Nothing wrong with being a dork but for christ sakes just *own* it. 

Oh, she'll still be getting that

As long as she likes Pabst and food truck

norland2424

did anyone else notice this? lol i think he bought her a ring

3OctaveFart

If you can't grow an even beard maybe don't even try.

jazmunda

Quote from: norland2424 on August 25, 2016, 10:06:59 PM
did anyone else notice this? lol i think he bought her a ring

I do think those interstitial shots have anything to do with him or his boo.

MV/Liberace!

Quote from: jaz on August 25, 2016, 09:53:11 PM

https://youtu.be/KX5jNnDMfxA

i actually included a link to that video in the original youtube description, but i decided to take it out for simplicity.

MV/Liberace!

Quote from: jaz on August 25, 2016, 10:13:55 PM
I do think those interstitial shots have anything to do with him or his boo.

correct.  those are other people.

ksm32

Well DUH!! You don't ask her if she would be interested in a "ROMANTIC DATE"! Huh?  Isn't that pretty much saying to her "I have serious plans to fuck you real hard"  "Possibly in the bum, too".

Really.

MV/Liberace!

Quote from: ksm32 on August 25, 2016, 11:55:06 PM
Well DUH!! You don't ask her if she would be interested in a "ROMANTIC DATE"! Huh?  Isn't that pretty much saying to her "I have serious plans to fuck you real hard"  "Possibly in the bum, too".

Really.

you just know that this dude, until the shut down, spent copious amounts of time cranking furiously to naughty thoughts of this girl.  all of that cranking, imagining, dreaming, planning, cranking, anticipating, hoping, cranking, longing... only for it all to abruptly terminate with the disaster of:

norland2424

Quote from: mv on August 26, 2016, 12:05:41 AM
you just know that this dude, until the shut down, spent copious amounts of time cranking furiously to naughty thoughts of this girl.  all of that cranking, imagining, dreaming, planning, cranking, anticipating, hoping, cranking, longing... only for it all to abruptly terminate with the disaster of:

He shouldn't have acted so beta about it

ksm32

Quote from: mv on August 26, 2016, 12:05:41 AM

Cranking on it like he was trying to get a bus unstuck out of a mud-hole.

BobGrau

I find the joke here pointlessly cruel.

Lilith

Quote from: mv on August 25, 2016, 08:31:01 PM
www.youtube.com/watch?v=XYiKyvl2_nk

I paused my UFOship stream to watch this.  :'(

Quote from: BobGrau on August 28, 2016, 10:13:04 AM
I find the joke here pointlessly cruel.

He's the one who chose to look and act like one of these arrogant dweebs. 

And then make this and put it up on the internet

I hate what hipsters have done to the beard.  What was once a symbol of masculinity, virility, and strength, has now become the trademark of pussycucks.

chefist

Quote from: Humilia Lepus Foramen on August 28, 2016, 11:39:13 AM
I hate what hipsters have done to the beard.  What was once a symbol of masculinity, virility, and strength, has now become the trademark of pussycucks.

I'd wish some lumberjacks would kick their fruitified asses, but they'd like it too much...

BobGrau

Quote from: Paper*Boy on August 28, 2016, 11:25:08 AM
He's the one who chose to look and act like one of these arrogant dweebs. 

And then make this and put it up on the internet

I don't disagree, I'm perfectly capable of laughing at the misfortune of others. I just think actually stopping to point and laugh is a bit shit.