• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

Sustainable Dieting and Health (Naps, Diet, Exercise)

Started by Jojo, October 10, 2017, 10:16:47 PM

142 or 136

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on December 16, 2017, 02:32:21 AM

I just blew my load in your mom's ass so after kicking her out I'm just chilling now...hangin out.
Ha ha, typical reaction from angry Dr.Ritchie
Low life will be always low life. Ritchie you are so easily triggered. Why? Are you a tranny or were raped as a child? 
What are you hiding in your closet, Ritch

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: 142 or 136 on December 16, 2017, 02:37:27 AM
Ha ha, typical reaction from angry Dr.Ritchie
Low life will be always low life. Ritchie you are so easily triggered. Why? Are you a tranny or were raped as a child? 
What are you hiding in your closet, Ritch

You're the one that sounds angry and triggered to me.  8)

Swishypants

LMFAO! The 4Chan trolls call you "Richie!" BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

142 or 136

I bet Dr.Ritchie's older brother fucked him in his ass and left him to cry in fetal position
and now we have this obese rape victim spewing his childhood pain on us.

Swishypants

142 or 136

Quote from: Swishypants on December 16, 2017, 02:43:15 AM
I'm going to go with he asked his brother to, but got turned down. :)

https://youtu.be/xWxWzqChvfo
LOL, that song is funny.
So now after we established that our Dr.Richie is a gay and a fish I think he could be only one type of fish. The sucker fish.
But he also might be a tranny. We have to ask his older brother about that. He knows what type of plumbing our sucker fish has.

142 or 136

Quote from: Swishypants on December 16, 2017, 03:02:02 AM
Dreaming of Animal Nitrates and Cocaine again?  8)
or maybe about his older brother's gentle touch between his buttocks

Jojo

Dr. Rich here and I agree on 90% of the things he says.
Yewl hafta understand.

Jackstar

Quote from: Jojo on December 08, 2017, 10:52:29 PM
I am thrilled over my decision.  I love it.  It's like waking up from a hypnosis.

Another satisfied customer.

/flex

Jojo

Quote from: Jackstar on December 17, 2017, 02:03:48 PM

Another satisfied customer.

/flex
If it makes you happy I used pink packets the other day.  But I'm not drinking brewed coffee unsweetened.  That is all we are talking about here.

Jojo

Quote from: Foodie on December 16, 2017, 09:48:25 PM
I like food.
Me too!  Do you like cooked vegetables?  Tonight I had Asian mushrooms.  And broccoli.  And stir-fried bell peppers, onion, and zucchini (yellow and green).  It was great to carve out a little time in the busy kitchen full of attitudinal kitchen queens.

Swishypants

Quote from: Jojo on December 20, 2017, 03:11:11 AM
attitudinal kitchen queens.

Meaning: "You're fat Jojo, get da fuk outtahere! Last time you even ate the coco out of the packets and left them in the cupboard!"

ksm32

In sticking with the topic;

Being December 20th I will now take my annual two weeks off of any type of exorcise although I have purchased a second speed-bag and will not be able to leave it unmounted. And then I will have no choice but to knock the piss outta it for an afternoon. But that's it for two weeks.

I have eaten about two dozen Turtles and 30 or so peanut butter cups in the last three days. yummy

Jojo

Quote from: ksm32 on December 21, 2017, 12:04:15 AM
In sticking with the topic;

Being December 20th I will now take my annual two weeks off of any type of exorcise although I have purchased a second speed-bag and will not be able to leave it unmounted. And then I will have no choice but to knock the piss outta it for an afternoon. But that's it for two weeks.

I have eaten about two dozen Turtles and 30 or so peanut butter cups in the last three days. yummy
Do you always take exercise off when holiday sweets are abundant?  Is there a reason for the timing?

I have days like that, too, but I want to keep things positive.  So as far as the positive side goes, I made brown rice and meat so I have lunches and food on hand.  I made a salad.  I realized I need more non-perishable vegetables.  Canned is one type.  Seaweed and green drinks are another. 

I took a Vitamin D on top of the multiV.  I mitigated dessert with calorie deficit, activity, fiber, vinegar, and vegetables.  Better than not mitigating at all.  How's that for positive!

Jojo

Are the holidays over!?  Can I come out now?  This place, with it's 24/7 dessert buffet. 

Well,.today I had lots of vegetables without much fat (although a little at and pepper releases the nutrients).

I wondered what the world would be like if manufacturers quit refining sugar, and left the minerals and bood-sugar balancing chromium in.  All sweets would be less harmful.  And if no refined bleach flours were used in food processing, only whole flours with the germ in them.  It would be a different world.

I finally found a way to modify the femoral nerve floss from the original laying on stomach to the modified cat-camel stretch.  Online.  Where they just give it away!  Yea!!!!!

Jojo

Ate vegetables.
Read about the digestive hazards of flax seeds in excess of 4TB.  Stored some on hand, but only for a little at a time.
Prepared complex carbs for the next couple days.
Decided to give away white rice flour that someone gave me.
Took a nap.
Limited caffeine to one cup. 
Decided to buy bakers chocolate so I can sweeten it myself.  Tired of white sugar.
Read about PGR or whatever in commercial chocolate, the new fake "cheaper" ingredient.
Heard a commercial that claimed it's corn oil has more antioxidents and lowers blood pressure more than olive oil.
Noticed the house is buying Crisco again, so I bought butter to have on hand.

albrecht

Quote from: Jojo on January 07, 2018, 05:27:30 AM
Ate vegetables.
Read about the digestive hazards of flax seeds in excess of 4TB.  Stored some on hand, but only for a little at a time.
Took a nap.
Decided to buy bakers chocolate so I can sweeten it myself.  Tired of white sugar.
Read about PGR or whatever in commercial chocolate, the new fake "cheaper" ingredient.
Heard a commercial that claimed it's corn oil has more antioxidents and lowers blood pressure more than olive oil.
??? Maybe try to get on the leadership of whatever organization is running this "house" you speak of or offer to make up the menus, do the shopping, etc? Who decides to buy what in this "house?"

Robert

This morning I read that as "Sustainable Dating and Health Apps, Diet, Exercise".

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: Robert on January 07, 2018, 07:43:58 PM
This morning I read that as "Sustainable Dating and Health Apps, Diet, Exercise".

Well, she does have a lot of dating threads.  :D

Jojo

Quote from: Jackstar on January 07, 2018, 02:37:44 PM
That's racist.
You mean rice-ist!  I think the rice was not uniformly dry when I served into the containers. 

Because the rice near the top of the batch would be drier than the rice in the middle,and the rice on the bottom of the batch would be moistest of all.  And the jar they filled last (the Ignore jar) did come from lower in the pan as well as did end up most moldy and moist.

Before insertion, the rice should all be dried on a cookie sheet, then mixed into a flat pan like a brownie pan.  And when filling jars, a little from each part of the pan should be put into each jar, not in heaping cup from one part of the pan.

Jojo

Quote from: Robert on January 07, 2018, 07:43:58 PM
I read about a woman who gave up mainstream chocolate in favor of organic with less refined ingredients (no bleached sugar). She said she grew new tastes and no longer liked refined products

I ate "Melba" oatmeal with a little fruit.

Noticed new pains in muscles that usually don't hurt.  Am monitoring to see if the pain is related to the exercise which I suspect.

Had a salad with meat for a meal.  Yesterday that resulted in sugar cravings, so today I added some canned kidney beans for carbs.  It worked, no sugar craving after lunch.

Am thinking about baking soda oral rinses.  I have never heard of them, but today I read acid in the mouth causes cavities.

Jackstar

Quote from: Jojo on January 07, 2018, 10:35:09 PM
Noticed new pains in muscles that usually don't hurt.

Possible trace mineral deficiency.

paladin1991

Quote from: Jojo on January 07, 2018, 05:27:30 AM
Ate vegetables.
Took a nap.

Not into the Crisco kiss?  Butter, huh?