• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

Pizzagate

Started by area51drone, November 28, 2016, 03:50:12 AM

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: WOTR on December 05, 2016, 03:37:23 AM
Feel free to stake it out and let me know when you see the first dead kid being taken out in the small metal coffin.

Like I said- toss 100 things at a wall and hope that two stick.  Yes, there are a few things that I cannot explain.  But they do not add up to hundreds of kiddie sex slaves being sacrificed in the cooler of a pizza joint.

Maybe some of it even ties into fucked up child sex.  But now I'm supposed to believe that equates to Hillary and Obama eating kids with Soros on a Saturday night?

I'm done arguing.  Go do you "research" on youtube.  I hear that the good preacher has uncovered another instagram photo of an overpriced piece of "art" in somebodies home.

***In some ways, I was joking about the clown who showed up with an assault rifle at the pizza place.  In others, at least he was determined to actually get to the bottom of it rather than watching a youtube video and convincing himself that it is all true without even bothering to show up in person to "investigate" on location.  He also decided to attempt to rescue a few kids being tortured behind closed doors- something that tens of thousands of God fearing Americans will not do even though they have convinced themselves that there are dozens of kids being tortured as they watch videos.

I'll just take that as a rather long-winded no, I can't explain it then.  :D

Jackstar

Quote from: WOTR on December 05, 2016, 03:37:23 AM
Feel free to stake it out and let me know when you see the first dead kid being taken out in the small metal coffin.

So, how did you disprove the relevance of the tunnel network that is known to exist below Washington, D.C.?

Because you seem pretty certain of your conclusions, Nancy Drew. Share notes with the class!

WOTR

Quote from: Jackstar on December 05, 2016, 03:51:17 AM
So, how did you disprove the relevance of the tunnel network that is known to exist below Washington, D.C.?

Because you seem pretty certain of your conclusions, Nancy Drew. Share notes with the class!
For all I know there is a football field sized cavern under the pizza joint constructed by Satan himself.  Perhaps they have connected the NYC subway secretly and there is a station that rivals Grand Central just below every pizza shop in DC.

What I am saying is that the "proof" of the photos provided in the videos amounts to less than nothing.  That evidence is proof that they did not pull a plumbing permit to install a new toilet or sink- not that they built a new tunnel (evidence photos of concrete cut, a construction company that exists on the same block and another pizza joint across the road is not proof.)

Jackstar

Quote from: WOTR on December 05, 2016, 04:08:10 AM
For all I know

There's been discussion about the tunnel system under Washington, D.C. for decades. Fucking Seattle has underground tunnels from the days of Prohibition, if not longer, and they still exist. They give out tours.

And now you're going to come out here with your bald face hanging out and be all like, "for all I know?" Really? That's your contribution?

I am not impressed with your research methodology, nor your aptitude for straight-up shilling. Are you just bored or drunk or have never taken a university-level course?

WOTR

Quote from: Jackstar on December 05, 2016, 04:13:53 AM

There's been discussion about the tunnel system under Washington, D.C. for decades. Fucking Seattle has underground tunnels from the days of Prohibition, if not longer, and they still exist. They give out tours.

Fifteen bonus points if you can tie them into Kennedy's assassination.... 25 if you can tie them into both the assassination and 9/11.

WOTR

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on December 05, 2016, 03:46:15 AM
I'll just take that as a rather long-winded no, I can't explain it then.  :D
I'll take that as a short winded "no, I can't explain how this proves that Hillary and Obama eat babies."

norland2424

Quote from: WOTR on December 05, 2016, 04:19:00 AM
Fifteen bonus points if you can tie them into Kennedy's assassination.... 25 if you can tie them into both the assassination and 9/11.

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: WOTR on December 05, 2016, 04:21:25 AM
I'll take that as a short winded "no, I can't explain how this proves that Hillary and Obama eat babies."

I didn't know I had to. If I was a detective I'd have some questions for them though.  ;)

Jackstar

Quote from: WOTR on December 05, 2016, 04:19:00 AM

Keep your points. Elmo's yours.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=U1Qt6a-vaNM&t=2s

Jackstar

Quote from: WOTR on December 05, 2016, 04:21:25 AM

At this point, what difference does it make?

Jackstar

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on December 05, 2016, 04:26:22 AM
questions for them though.  ;)

https://youtu.be/iaNl2tVAhPY

Questions start at the 1:55 mark https://youtu.be/iaNl2tVAhPY?t=115
Which is surely some kind of coinkydinky

Jackstar

Quote from: area51drone on November 28, 2016, 03:50:12 AM
watch this video, right now:

I feel like this wasn't the right move to make for your legacy, bea tea dubs.

Jackstar

QuoteThe resignations or announced resignations of Italian Prime Minister Matteo Renzi, French President Francois Hollande, European Parliament President Martin Shulz, New Zealand Prime Minister John Key, and the defeat of Khazarian drug dealing gangster Nicolas Sarkozy are the latest falling dominoes.

Seems legit.

area51drone

Quote from: Jackstar on December 05, 2016, 05:01:42 AM
I feel like this wasn't the right move to make for your legacy, bea tea dubs.

Not in WOTR's mind, anyway.   If I had unlimited resources, I would hire a bunch of PI's to go investigate all of this shit.  Unfortunately, I don't.   WOTR, I don't disagree with you on a few of the points you made, but when you see smoke in other areas, you are just dismissing it.  You admit yourself there might be some crazy kid sex stuff.. WTF?  That's not enough to piss you off right there?   You must not have children, or you must have some mental problem.

Just because Breitbart said he was going to come out with something against Obama doesn't mean his Podesta tweet wasn't legit.   Like I said, that tweet alone should have been enough to have at least 1 reporter look into this stuff.  Instead it is just "easily" dismissed by the MSM as "fake news."    Because the "real news" they want you watching is the stuff that feeds their agenda.

:o

N.C. man told police he went to D.C. pizzeria with assault rifle to ‘self-investigate’ election-related conspiracy theory

http://www.msn.com/en-us/news/crime/nc-man-told-police-he-went-to-dc-pizzeria-with-assault-rifle-to-%E2%80%98self-investigate%E2%80%99-election-related-conspiracy-theory/ar-AAl82FT?OCID=ansmsnnews11

A North Carolina man was arrested Sunday after he walked into a popular pizza restaurant in Northwest Washington carrying an assault rifle and fired one or more shots, D.C. police said. The man told police he had come to the restaurant to “self-investigate” a false election-related conspiracy theory involving Hillary Clinton that spread online during her presidential campaign.
The incident caused panic, with several businesses going into lockdown as police swarmed the neighborhood after receiving the call shortly before 3 p.m.

Police said 28-year-old Edgar Maddison Welch, of Salisbury, N.C., walked in the front door of Comet Ping Pong and pointed a firearm in the direction of a restaurant employee. The employee was able to flee and notify police. Police said Welch proceeded to discharge the rifle inside the restaurant; they think that all other occupants had fled when Welch began shooting.

Welch has been charged with assault with a dangerous weapon. Police said there were no reported injuries.

MORE AT SITE

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: WOTR on December 05, 2016, 03:19:18 AM
I have wasted around 1.5 hours of my life watching videos of the "proof".  All that I can say is that somebody should just stake out the joint on a full moon to see the hundreds of DC politicians show up. 

Yes, there are some strange things.  However, Soros cutting a cheque (called a "donation" in some videos) for renting the facility?  So he had a party there.  I'm sure they do make you pay to rent the place out for a fundraiser (same reason that Hillary might make a "donation.")

The "tunnels" shown in some videos where the place is under construction?  I have done commercial rennovations and that is EXACTLY how the floor looks when you have to put in a drain for a dishwasher or a new toilet or a floor drain to remove the blood when you drain dozens of victims in a single night?  :-\ Well, you get the picture.  The concrete is cut 2 feet wide and I am supposed to believe this is for "tunnels?"  ::)

The dude making the coffins?  I'm going to say they were props.  First, you don't make coffins out of mild steel.  Secondly, why the hell are you burying the kids in coffins?  To make them easier to find?  (How much is left of the kid after you BBQ them for the Democratic guests, anyhow?)

The commercial walk in cooler is now a kill room?  Why bother even spending the $$$ to put in the evaporators if you are not using it as a cooler?  I loved the one video where the narrator points out that the owner is in a rubber shirt and is probably into something weird (I will give him that.  But BDSM, gay kinky sex and strange fetishes do not equate to pedophilia cannibalism.)  And the guy has screwed up taste in art- but he is not alone in that (particularly among the group who might wear rubber shirts and leather pants.)

And on it goes.  There are some strange (even disturbing things), but how damn hard can it be to watch the place for the hundreds of children that are being trafficked out of the joint and the dozens of high satanic priests arriving every full moon and solstice?

The list goes on and on and on.  If you are going to make these claims, you need to base it on more than emails and speculation. This is a case where if they have actual proof, present it rather than 100 points of pure speculation and hope that because the public cannot explain 2 of them that we buy the whole damn story.

Get back to me when somebody has more than an email talking about leaving a handkerchief with pizza joint locations on it.

As to Brightbart- I have already had this conversation with somebody here.  Wrong conspiracy.  He was scheduled to be exposing Obama a few hours after he died.

How dare you! The first (and probably second, eighth, twenty forth and fifty ninth) rule of conspiracy theories is collate a list of things that could go towards showing a narrative you've already decided is true, is true. Ignore and don't discuss things such as facts, or with anyone who has professional knowledge and/ or experience but contradicts the narratve (bonus ct points if invective and sarcasm is employed).
Never ever do anything on a practical level (such as actually turn up to police with evidence that would stand up in court); Never ever collate real evidence that doesn't involve simply posting youtube videos or links to what other ct websites have dreamed up that morning.

Rinse and repeat until such time as interest is lost or it dawns on them that it really is made up, then quietly forget about it. And if in the future its brought up again, refer to the new shiny thing that has 'them' underpinning the terrible things in the conspiracy.

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: area51drone on December 05, 2016, 09:55:02 AM
Not in WOTR's mind, anyway.   If I had unlimited resources, I would hire a bunch of PI's to go investigate all of this shit.  Unfortunately, I don't.   WOTR, I don't disagree with you on a few of the points you made, but when you see smoke in other areas, you are just dismissing it.  You admit yourself there might be some crazy kid sex stuff.. WTF?  That's not enough to piss you off right there?   You must not have children, or you must have some mental problem.

Just because Breitbart said he was going to come out with something against Obama doesn't mean his Podesta tweet wasn't legit.   Like I said, that tweet alone should have been enough to have at least 1 reporter look into this stuff.  Instead it is just "easily" dismissed by the MSM as "fake news."    Because the "real news" they want you watching is the stuff that feeds their agenda.

Remind us again about your pious and upstanding approach to matters of sexual intimacy, when you asked Senda about Kathy's supposed proclavities with anal sex.

You need to stop throwing stones when you live in a glass house old son. The msn aren't reporting it, because there's fuck all to report; but just as soon as all the conspiracy theorists have got the escaped victms' testamonies together and secured the crowd funded services of a top lawyer, the press will be on it like a rash. It will run for months.

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: rekcuf on December 05, 2016, 10:33:03 AM
What, Me BellGab?

Why is Teddy asking such an idiotic question?

Because paedophiles love attention that's why. They're narcisssts who crave the limelight even if its rightly negative.

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: Jackstar on December 05, 2016, 12:12:59 PM
Assassination Of Finnish Reporters Investigating Bizarre “Pizzagate” Plot Puzzles Russia

This new season of Veronica Mars is awesome!

The truth is out there Jacky boy!! Now, take what you know and consolidate your discoveries.

area51drone

Quote from: Yorkshire pud on December 05, 2016, 10:37:55 AM

Remind us again about your pious and upstanding approach to matters of sexual intimacy, when you asked Senda about Kathy's supposed proclavities with anal sex.

You need to stop throwing stones when you live in a glass house old son. The msn aren't reporting it, because there's fuck all to report; but just as soon as all the conspiracy theorists have got the escaped victms' testamonies together and secured the crowd funded services of a top lawyer, the press will be on it like a rash. It will run for months.

It's a big enough story that even a story truly debunking the subject would garner quite a bit of attention.   But no one has debunked many of the facts in the theory.  Yes, there are things that have been debunked, and even I take a fair amount of it with a grain of salt, but there are some legit concerns and questions and I think if I were running a newspaper, it's something I would put at least one reporter on.

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: area51drone on December 05, 2016, 01:46:31 PM
It's a big enough story that even a story truly debunking the subject would garner quite a bit of attention.   But no one has debunked many of the facts in the theory. 

In the same way that just because scientists haven't had a brain fart and not debunked evidence of pyramids on the Moon, truth does not it make. No-one of any standing gives it credence because they have much more worthwhile things to look at; such as real crime, involving real victims using real evidence, not just YT videos. 

Yes, there are things that have been debunked, and even I take a fair amount of it with a grain of salt, but there are some legit concerns and questions and I think if I were running a newspaper, it's something I would put at least one reporter on.

Then collate what you undoubtedly have, and trundle down to your local provincial newspaper or TV station newsdesk, and ask to speak to the duty sub editor. Guaranteed, they'll at least listen.

Jackstar

Quote from: area51drone on December 05, 2016, 01:46:31 PM
But no one has debunked many of the facts in the theory.

Quote"Sometimes an innocent picture of a child in a basket is just an innocent picture of a child in a basket and not proof of a child sex trafficking ring," he says.

My laughter is shaking the floor up in here.

Jackstar

Quote from: WOTR on December 05, 2016, 04:08:10 AM
What I am saying is that the "proof" of the photos provided in the videos amounts to less than nothing.

What videos, and who cares?

Jackstar

QuoteAlex Jones is Bill Hicks, and is CIA cointel pro. As long as you know this going in, it's not dangerous to watch his material, but in fact can be quite revealing (yesterday he told people to leave pizzgate to the police, saying that "pizza is a common term").

can confirm
source: turned on Bill Hicks yesterday and laughed my ass off, he's still got it

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: Yorkshire pud on December 05, 2016, 01:54:41 PM
Then collate what you undoubtedly have, and trundle down to your local provincial newspaper or TV station newsdesk, and ask to speak to the duty sub editor. Guaranteed, they'll at least listen.

So, let me get this straight. He should take all the evidence to a local TV station or paper...the same ones caught lying and stumping for queen Hillary?! Yeah, that should be very effective.  ::)