• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

The General Musings of Falkie2013 (George Senda, The Guy From Pittsburgh)

Started by heater, December 19, 2013, 09:37:40 PM

Should this thread be removed from the forum?

Yes
1296 (66.7%)
No
647 (33.3%)

Total Members Voted: 1937

Falkie2013

First thing :

NEVER eat the spicy chicken soup at the soup kitchen.🐔🐔🐔⛑🍵🚨🚨🚨🚨🚨🏥

I am ok but my stomach didn't like it.
Pity. It tasted good except for the spicyness.

🕹🕹🕹🕹🕹🕹🕹

No. She told Kathy that this booth had 4 shirts for $20 & since Patty is cheap ...🐔🙈

Quote from: Dateline on March 28, 2016, 03:20:40 PM
I am so confused.  I leave this thread to conduct my life, and I read back to a thread that Falkie has control of.

Where is this thread?  Is it on this forum?  Please post a brief update with instructions.  I'm more lost than a rat in Falkie's nest.

It is a private thread and you need to be invited in by Falkie.

And that is what is so amazing, it is by invite only. I could see Falkie getting control of a public forum and going nuts right away because any one could post there. But these are people he chose and he could not last a few day without going nuts on the people he wanted in his forum.

Dateline

Is it on this forum?  Who were the selected few?

Falkie2013

Quote from: brig on March 28, 2016, 01:20:14 PM
Praise MV!  And Thank You George for acceptance and a warm fuzzy welcoming feeling to the Secret Falkenburg Fortress.  I need to catch up on the posts, but wanted to let all the cool people know that I am here :D

I have just brewed a fresh pot of coffee, it is on the counter.  Please help yourself.  I try to keep a full pot available at all times for those in need.

Please also remember to keep a supply in of creamer, sugar, Splenda, Stevia, Equal & a water dish for the cats.

Welcome to the fortress !

Roswells, Art

Quote from: Rally Squirrel on March 28, 2016, 02:44:04 PM
I have seen his moderation of a forum, he was a disaster. He never knew what he was doing.
One of the best ways to fuck with him was when someone insulted him. Someone else then quotes the insult. He would delete the insult but let the quoted version stay.
He gutted post so they changed the meaning or added to them. And constantly complaining that he was up all night going over the forum and moderating it.

The forum was a politics and world events forum.

lol. So funny.

Lilith

Quote from: Falkie2013 on March 28, 2016, 03:29:41 PM
Please also remember to keep a supply in of creamer, sugar, Splenda, Stevia, Equal & a water dish for the cats.

Welcome to the fortress !

Your wish is my command !!!!  :-*

Lilith

Quote from: Open Lines Gerry on March 28, 2016, 03:16:48 PM
Brig!!!  Congratulations, and welcome to the Fortress!  I'm really glad that George saw fit to let you in.  You're a nice, sweet lady, and always have interesting things to contribute.    :D :D ;D

I feel honored and excited to be here with you OLG !!!  :-*

Quote from: SixWeekTenure(tm) on March 28, 2016, 03:01:50 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Yuky7-v4QR4

Little Chris is innocent! Here's the original video which proves there was no editing done to the image posted in the Fortress.

No, this isn't Falkie.  Falkie lives 413 miles from Huntington Beach and if he rode a Rascal at a top speed of 4.2 MPH and barring high winds or a lot of downhill coasting, it would take 98.3 hours to make the trip.  Unlikely. 

Dateline

Now I am pissed off.  I even prayed for him when he was sick.  Curse, curse, curse.

GravitySucks

Quote from: Dateline on March 28, 2016, 03:39:39 PM
Now I am pissed off.  I even prayed for him when he was sick.  Curse, curse, curse.

Keep praying. He is still a sick bastard.

are the ads different in Falkie's fortress?

whoozit

A dumb guy who thinks he is smart and wants to control people.  I think Falkie missed his calling and was supposed to be a politician.

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: whoozit on March 28, 2016, 04:48:23 PM
A dumb guy who thinks he is smart and wants to control people.  I think Falkie missed his calling and was supposed to be a politician.

Question: when he's driven off and/or banned the very few members of his exclusive little fifedom, will it dawn on him he's actually not that good a judge of character after all? I say when because it's inevitable the didactic fat fuck won't tolerate any decent of any kind; altering posts is beyond belief! Such an arrogant cunt.

Falkie2013

Quote from: Inglorious Bitch on March 28, 2016, 02:58:13 PM
Stock Falkie. I knew this would happen, but did not realize that it would happen so soon. What's this, like the 2nd day of his thread being up? He will never change. He just wants money and his ass kissed. He will never show gratitude towards anyone. He will never do a day of work in his life. Work is beneath him. He will be a grifter for life. What's left of it. I just found out that a coworker had a massive stroke and may not make it. She was a mature lady (late 50's, early 60's) who was very overweight. Everyone thinks they will live forever.

Bull. I am grateful to MV, George Noory, Gerry,White Crow & a number of people on and off this forum.
Once again you make your bs assumptions about who I am and what I think.

Falkie2013

Quote from: Yorkshire pud on March 28, 2016, 05:12:09 PM
Question: when he's driven off and/or banned the very few members of his exclusive little fifedom, will it dawn on him he's actually not that good a judge of character after all? I say when because it's inevitable the didactic fat fuck won't tolerate any decent of any kind; altering posts is beyond belief! Such an arrogant cunt.

No one has been banned.

Falkie2013

Quote from: Falkie2013 on March 28, 2016, 05:49:07 PM
No one has been banned.

It isn't like this forum where dozens should have been under other circumstances which I won't go into.

Quote from: Falkie2013 on March 28, 2016, 05:49:07 PM
No one has been banned. Yet.

Has the membership risen to double digits?

Roswells, Art

Falkie, why are you changing people's posts in your private thread?

Quote from: Falkie2013 on March 28, 2016, 05:50:26 PM
It isn't like this forum where dozens should have been under other circumstances which I won't go into.
hey George where oh where is falkenberg my military justice membership no good now I use military justice2

Quote from: Yorkshire pud on March 28, 2016, 05:12:09 PM
yorkshire smut play nice now you remember why you and 30 others cried to MV to ban me last year, I am BACK.

coaster

Falkinburgh Martinezenda, some honest questions here...
Do you masturbate furiously when you moderate your little sub-forum? Do your section 8 neighbors hear you laughing maniacally as you edit someone's post? Do you have some sort of God complex? Do you ever sit back and think "well, if 80 year old senior citizens can get an easy job as a greeter at walmart, surely I can get off my lazy ass and find a job?" Does Kathy's vagina, in fact, smell like so many tons of rotten Beefaroni?

Quote from: coaster on March 28, 2016, 07:22:41 PM
Falkinburgh Martinezenda, some honest questions here...
Do you masturbate furiously when you moderate your little sub-forum? Do your section 8 neighbors hear you laughing maniacally as you edit someone's post? Do you have some sort of God complex? Do you ever sit back and think "well, if 80 year old senior citizens can get an easy job as a greeter at walmart, surely I can get off my lazy ass and find a job?" Does Kathy's vagina, in fact, smell like so many tons of rotten Beefaroni?
true story folks, coaster used to be a cop he comes home early from work finds his wife in bed lights are off so he does'nt wake her, he takes off his uniform puts it on the bed his wife coasetrina said coaster can you go down the block at the 24 hour drug store and get me some aspirin I got a massive headache, he say's sure grabs a uniform enters the drug store and the pharma tech says coaster is that you, he say's of course it's me the pharma guy say's what are you doing in a fire mans uniform.

Dateline

Go back to you exclusive forum.  Git! Git! Git! Git!.  This is our thread about your musings.  I dislike unfairness and oppression and those who revel in it. 

Quote from: Inglorious Bitch on March 27, 2016, 07:32:21 PM
I loved it. Falkie was actually entertaining and this time for all the right reasons.
[/quote
Hello I'm glorious, see I knew you were a funky fan LOL
That is was Siri said lol
I meant to say hello Inglorious Bitch, I always knew you were a Falkie fan

GravitySucks

Quote from: VENUS FIREBALL XL5 on March 28, 2016, 07:45:34 PM
Quote from: Inglorious Bitch on March 27, 2016, 07:32:21 PM
I loved it. Falkie was actually entertaining and this time for all the right reasons.
Hello I'm glorious, see I knew you were a funky fan LOL
That is was Siri said lol
I meant to say hello Inglorious Bitch, I always knew you were a Falkie fan

Siri understands Incorrigible Bitch.

Just sayin

paladin1991

Quote from: whoozit on March 27, 2016, 04:33:13 PM
A club that wouldn't want me as a member I wouldn't want...wait a minute.

Hey MV!  I want my own thread  What, oh what, would I call such a thread?  And what would I muse on about?

Quote from: paladin1991 on March 28, 2016, 08:10:24 PM

Hey MV!  I want my own thread  What, oh what, would I call such a thread?  And what would I muse on about?

Anyone that was a fan of Lou Gentile fully deserves his own thread - just my two pennies   ::)

GravitySucks

Quote from: paladin1991 on March 28, 2016, 08:10:24 PM

Paladin Palatial Estates (with a filtered lake view)