• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

The General Musings of Falkie2013 (George Senda, The Guy From Pittsburgh)

Started by heater, December 19, 2013, 09:37:40 PM

Should this thread be removed from the forum?

Yes
1296 (66.7%)
No
647 (33.3%)

Total Members Voted: 1937

Falkie2013

Quote from: Open Lines Gerry on March 27, 2016, 03:07:40 AM
George - Mrs. Gerry and I just watched the movie "Se7en" again this evening.  Have you and Kathy ever seen it?  If so, what did you think?

Gluttony, sloth, greed, envy, lust, wrath, and pride - I suppose we're all guilty of a few of these from time to time.  What do you think, George?

It was pretty bleak and depressing in terms of the mood it created, but it was a good story and well acted.  Mrs.Gerry and I enjoyed it.  9/10

I cannot say if Kathy has seen it. Her tastes in movies tend to things like Alien, Predator, etc.
I tend to watch classic films and today need to find the remote, clear things off around the tv table and finally watch the blu ray of 1941 I bought. I NEED some funny in my life desperately.

Quote from: Falkie2013 on March 27, 2016, 06:59:56 AM
As an aside, I have tried and failed miserably to cook spaghetti squash in the oven. I've had it and like it. Is there a secret to cooking it right ?

Never tried the squash but I do cook the zucchini pasta.  Honestly, when mixed with Hunts Garlic and Herb Pasta sauce, tastes great!  Istead of meat, i use black beans for protein..good stuff!

Falkie2013

Quote from: Open Lines Gerry on March 27, 2016, 03:07:40 AM
George - Mrs. Gerry and I just watched the movie "Se7en" again this evening.  Have you and Kathy ever seen it?  If so, what did you think?

Gluttony, sloth, greed, envy, lust, wrath, and pride - I suppose we're all guilty of a few of these from time to time.  What do you think, George?

It was pretty bleak and depressing in terms of the mood it created, but it was a good story and well acted.  Mrs.Gerry and I enjoyed it.  9/10

Bunny trying to get MITD in clearly or Sirius XM.
Happy Easter.

Gluttony, sloth, greed, envy, etc.
I thought you were walking a documentary about Bellgab or my former other thread.

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: Falkie2013 on March 26, 2016, 10:37:50 PM
You are NOT my master and even my Mother didn't ask about what I was spending except in a general sense.
And you cannot know how we interacted over money anyway so quit assuming you know anything because you do not and to assert otherwise is idiotic and proves, once again, how idiotic you truly can be.
And it is still NONE of your fucking business.

You're right Senda. Will you please tell the asshole who imparts every detail of your sordid life to the forum to knock it off? It's none of our business. Okay Senda?

And STOP referring to me as Senda.

OOOPS. Sorry. I won't call you Senda again Senda. Okay fat fuck?

Falkie2013

I found a can of chicken so I could make a couple of sandwiches as there is a little bit of bread left, 3 bags of rice and about 10 jars of various dried beans I'd have to soak first to eat.
I wish I knew how to cook rice like Kathy does. It's been years.
I won't starve but it's going to be boring.
Cleared out one box that was mostly laundry needing to be washed this weekend. Stuff piled up when I my back went out.
And I found a dime so I'm ahead for the week.😁

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: akwilly on March 27, 2016, 07:10:41 AM
how is he not? He doesn't work yet he is fat.

Only because his staple diet is fat. And his greatest activity is lifting his fat pad to piss.

Falkie2013

Quote from: area51drone on March 27, 2016, 09:32:02 AM
Happy Easter, my master.

One for Kathy too..

Thank you, oh unworthy subject, who cries poverty yet who seeks to corner the market on used pinball machine ball bearings and tile grout for the Pacific Northwest.
You may rise and go start scrubbing my bathtub.
Then your wife & children came start doing my laundry.
Unhappy Easter !

The dark side of the Falkie...

May the parking tickets and tow trucks be with you always.

Quote from: Falkie2013 on March 27, 2016, 07:15:49 AM
Gluttony, sloth, greed, envy, etc.
I thought you were walking a documentary about Bellgab or my former other thread.

The movie is about two detectives who are trying to solve a series of murders that are each based on one of the seven deadly sins.  The murders are quite gruesome, albeit creative.  If I ever see a bunch of those little tree car air fresheners hanging from your ceiling in any of your videos, I'll be very worried for you!  LOL

Hey, are any of you non-members able to view Falkenberg's Fortress yet?  If not, you wouldn't believe what you're missing over there.  Sorry you have to be trapped over on this side.  You should have been nicer to the Big Guy when you had the chance!

Quote from: Open Lines Gerry on March 27, 2016, 10:29:06 AM
Hey, are any of you non-members able to view Falkenberg's Fortress yet?  If not, you wouldn't believe what you're missing over there.  Sorry you have to be trapped over on this side.  You should have been nicer to the Big Guy when you had the chance!
You can't miss what you never had. So the three of you are all propping Falkie up so that he could continue to make terrible life decisions and continue to fail at everything he does?

Who

Quote from: Falkie2013 on March 23, 2016, 06:07:35 PM
And don't anyone bring up my traffic fines again.

No car.  No driver's license.  Outstanding traffic fines.  You're a real genius, aren't you?

And it is still NONE of your fucking business.

You're the one who told us.

And STOP referring to me as Senda.

Whatever you say, Senda.  Signed up for any woo woo cons lately?

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: Who on March 27, 2016, 10:38:14 AM
No car.  No driver's license.  Outstanding traffic fines.  You're a real genius, aren't you?

Is that a quiz? Best of three? I'm saying he isn't.

You're the one who told us.

Yeah but apart from that. Just because he told us everything doesn't mean it's common knowledge or our business. Natch.

Whatever you say, Senda.
Now you know Senda doesn't like us calling him Senda. So stop calling Senda, Senda. Senda doesn't like it. So STFU.

Quote from: Falkie2013 on March 23, 2016, 06:07:35 PM
And don't anyone bring up my traffic fines again.
There is NO point to paying them until my financial affairs are on an even keel again & the reinstatement medical paperwork is given to my doctor and then to the DMV & furthermore there's no point to paying them off without a car either, though I will pay the $150 by years end.
Not that it is anyone's business as I keep saying.
I have to save the money to do it not the people who are obsessed with the subject.

If you do not have a bench warrant out on you then you soon will.

Yes, there is a point in paying them off as soon as possible. You avoid arrest and higher fines, do you still think that the $150 you owe today will be just $150 nine months from now?

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: Rally Squirrel on March 27, 2016, 10:51:55 AM

Yes, there is a point in paying them off as soon as possible. You avoid arrest and higher fines, do you still think that the $150 you owe today will be just $150 nine months from now?

Now; you know better than to use 'think' when in the context of Senda doing it. Write out a hundred times: "I know Senda can't think in a common sense way".

Incidentally, does anyone know if Senda has finally finally committed to never ever ever posting or reading this thread again?

Quote from: Rally Squirrel on March 27, 2016, 10:51:55 AM

A responsible person would pay off his fine before spending that money on crap he does not need, like a $150 hotel room at a woo woo con. But Falkie is not a responsible adult, is he? Like I said before, he is a 13 year old intellectually and emotionally. What would a 13 year old do? Spend waste his taxpayer money on woo woo and then cry and ask for help with the $500 fine that it will be by year's end. Anyone who helps him at that point will be enabling  him.

GravitySucks

Shouldn't it have been named Falkenburgh(TM)?

I am picturing lots of maroon.

Falkie2013

Quote from: Open Lines Gerry on March 27, 2016, 10:21:43 AM
The movie is about two detectives who are trying to solve a series of murders that are each based on one of the seven deadly sins.  The murders are quite gruesome, albeit creative.  If I ever see a bunch of those little tree car air fresheners hanging from your ceiling in any of your videos, I'll be very worried for you!  LOL

Gee, now I feel inspired.
Will have to start searching all over the net and PLASTER the ceiling with them like bars do with dollar bills.
Not that Gerry would ever have ANY knowledge of such things.🙀😛😁😜

Suckcast has crashed once again in here.
Can't access certain sites including my You Tube page.
Did one video & will upload it when I get there in around 20 minutes after feeding Orangey.
I will be so glad when the money arrives so I get an internet that doesn't continually crash.
Comcast/Xfinity sucks.

Falkie2013

Quote from: Falkie2013 on March 27, 2016, 12:33:43 PM
Gee, now I feel inspired.
Will have to start searching all over the net and PLASTER the ceiling with them like bars do with dollar bills.
Not that Gerry would ever have ANY knowledge of such things.🙀😛😁😜

Suckcast has crashed once again in here.
Can't access certain sites including my You Tube page.
Did one video & will upload it when I get there in around 20 minutes after feeding Orangey.
I will be so glad when the money arrives so I get an internet that doesn't continually crash.
Comcast/Xfinity sucks.

Do not cross that line.
You know how Kathy feels about you and why.
Begone, varlet !

Falkenberg's Fortress?
Holly shit. On MyRedBook he used to beg and plead with Red (site owner) to give him a forum with that name.
It was pitched as a heavily moderated safe haven for conservative posters that shared all of his same views, detractors and opposite view points would not be tolerated.

It also had a long sub tittle that mentioned freedom and The Constitution.

Does he have full mod powers over this forum now? Did his dream come true?

area51drone

Quote from: Rally Squirrel on March 27, 2016, 12:44:08 PM
Falkenberg's Fortress?

Does he have full mod powers over this forum now? Did his dream come true?

Yes and yes, and you aren't invited unless you convert to a supporter.

Quote from: littlechris on March 27, 2016, 12:49:21 PM
Speaking of, now that our Dear Leader has provided a safe sanctuary for his followers to congregate, will the pretty lady, Sweet Kathy(TM) be gracing this forum?

It would definitely be an honor and would drive the haterz MAD if they knew all of us here were enjoying her.

Yeah Falkie, where are the voices of the lady-folk?  So far this has been just a large weenie roast.

Falkie2013

Quote from: littlechris on March 27, 2016, 12:49:21 PM
Speaking of, now that our Dear Leader has provided a safe sanctuary for his followers to congregate, will the pretty lady, Sweet Kathy(TM) be gracing this forum?

It would definitely be an honor and would drive the haterz MAD if they knew all of us here were enjoying her.

" Enjoying her ? "

Watch the double entendres, particulately when Drone is out of his cage.
He gets too excited & starts dry humping his wife's leg.

Kathy has to either get a ride or take the bus to come here and until I have a way to call her, it is unlikely.

My posts keep disappearing after I push the submit button.
I guess I have not submitted to MV enough.

I was amused to see the black cop from the new Hawaii 5-0 say :

" OY, gevalt ! "

Last week.

The goyim have co-opted some our my peoples lexicon & it's become part of American culture.
With that and MV in mind, we now go to the party town of Cape Unspellable,  Missouri where we find MV in an unguarded moment.

Quote from: area51drone on March 27, 2016, 12:51:14 PM

Does it have the long subtitle?

MV/Liberace!

Quote from: littlechris on March 26, 2016, 09:06:32 PM
Falk falk,

Just wanted to share this with you. This was posted on the Heather Wade thread:

What say you?

-

i would love falkie to solo host a special broadcast on the ufoship stream.  i've made the offer multiple times.  he could take calls, play sound clips, whatever he wants.  all he'd need is skype, and i could completely run the board from the other end.  it would be a classic.

MV/Liberace!

Quote from: Falkie2013 on March 26, 2016, 11:47:47 PM
MV has asked me to ask you to inform me and him...

i had to read that line a couple times.

i'm not mad.  this stuff is par for the course where falkie/bellgab are concerned.  i just thought it went a little too far bringing an ex wife into things.  so, i told falkie i'd delete any posts about his ex, and i asked dps not to do it.  he agreed, so i think it's problem solved.

Falkie2013

Quote from: MV on March 27, 2016, 01:14:22 PM
i would love falkie to solo host a special broadcast on the ufoship stream.  i've made the offer multiple times.  he could take calls, play sound clips, whatever he wants.  all he'd need is skype, and i could completely run the board from the other end.  it would be a classic.

Guys, if you don't stop asking me stuff and certain people don't stop inboxing me, I will NEVER be able to get out of here and it might be costing me a free lunch too since I have not acquired a taste for cat food over 38 years.
Let me leave please.
And the quote from my comment about DPS is something where I didn't see the " me " typo.
Frequently when I post, it's MY middle of the night given my erratic sleep hours.

It would have to wait until

Who

Quote from: area51drone on March 27, 2016, 12:51:14 PM

Oh no!  We're not invited to Falkenberg's Fortress?  That's like not being invited to a tax audit.  Or a root canal.