• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

The General Musings of Falkie2013 (George Senda, The Guy From Pittsburgh)

Started by heater, December 19, 2013, 09:37:40 PM

Should this thread be removed from the forum?

Yes
1296 (66.7%)
No
647 (33.3%)

Total Members Voted: 1937

Defwhale

Senda, where is the daily expenditures report I told you to post here?  You need to take responsibility for your childish indulgences and lack of self control, and we need to know exactly where you are blowing your money in order to provide you with the discipline you need to manage your resources more wisely. 

This is not optional, it's what your mother would demand of you, so get to it. 

SnapT

Quote from: Falkie2013 on March 26, 2016, 09:18:51 PM
For G*ds sake, if I eat much less in a week I would starve to death or pass out.
Assuming my body didn't start to absorb the fat somehow for nourishment.

I once knew two brothers.
One was rail thin & burned off everything he ate because he had a high metabolism.
His brother wound up gaining weight even if he ate the right foods.
Remember that none of you have seen me when * I * was rail thin.
Don't believe me ?
I have pictures.
And this video was really stupid.

What was stupid about the video?  It supports everything you're saying, and it explains why you're not losing weight even though you're barely eating anything.

SnapT

Quote from: littlechris on March 26, 2016, 09:23:37 PM
I agree, he would need a co-host to help him out though.

Definitely.

Falkie2013

Quote from: SnapT on March 26, 2016, 09:56:44 PM
What was stupid about the video?  It supports everything you're saying, and it explains why you're not losing weight even though you're barely eating anything.

The idiot cells talking.
Really annoying.
And when I have lost weight it's because I changed my diet and walked, rode a bike, swam, etc. in the past and ate a lot of salad, drank water & was on Weight Watchers at one time.
I'd post a picture by but certain people would photoshop them for their own nefarious ends.

Falkie2013

Quote from: littlechris on March 26, 2016, 10:01:24 PM
Exactly. Why is it stupid George? Here you have a fan and a friend going out of their way to help you and to share an informative video with you, and you call it STUPID??

I thought this thread was supposed to be 100% positive?

Am I somehow supposed to agree with everything in every video that may be presented here ?
And if I think something in the video was stupid, I am not going to say it was wonderful.
I've seen hundreds of videos on You Tube.
I don't necessarily agree with the premises of all of them.
That would not only be illogical but probably impossible.
There's a lot of dumb stuff out there and I was not meant as a personal criticism of Snap T.

People constantly say :

" You have got to watch this video that I just saw. "

That may or mean not mean that it is any good.

Falkie2013

Quote from: area51drone on March 26, 2016, 10:16:20 PM
George, if you want to revive the Cat Box for a once a week show, I'm game.  We can do it live and take calls.

Let me get my phone and net bill paid off first and as long as Little Chris doesn't poop, live on the air in his abject excitement. 💩💩💩💩💩🙀🙀🙀🙀

And I think there is some kind of incompatibility between BG & my IPad.
I replied to LC's radio show comment & the comment and original quote disappeared or they will lock up.

Falkie2013

Quote from: Defwhale on March 26, 2016, 09:44:52 PM
Senda, where is the daily expenditures report I told you to post here?  You need to take responsibility for your childish indulgences and lack of self control, and we need to know exactly where you are blowing your money in order to provide you with the discipline you need to manage your resources more wisely. 

This is not optional, it's what your mother would demand of you, so get to it.

You are NOT my master and even my Mother didn't ask about what I was spending except in a general sense.
And you cannot know how we interacted over money anyway so quit assuming you know anything because you do not and to assert otherwise is idiotic and proves, once again, how idiotic you truly can be.
And it is still NONE of your fucking business.
And STOP referring to me as Senda.

Aside to Danger.
I can still sing the WIIC jingle and Bill Cardille retired fairly recently.
He also was the host of Chiller Theater.
Thanks for posting the picture.

Falkie2013

Quote from: littlechris on March 26, 2016, 10:33:05 PM
George, you are a budding YouTube celebrity and soon to be a household name.

Would love to see any and all pics of the Falkster as a young lean handsome young man.

The chicks would dig it too!  ;D

Your efforts are/were a huge reason why I never did it.
Along with the cretins in the sludge vats.
If YOU have Skype, you need to call me.

littlechris

Quote from: Falkie2013 on March 26, 2016, 11:04:17 PM
Your efforts are/were a huge reason why I never did it.
Along with the cretins in the sludge vats.
If YOU have Skype, you need to call me.

Falks,

The WORLD sees you daily in your YouTube videos and some choose to make mean gifs of you.

Again, this is the downside of FAME.

Posting flattering pics of yourself as a youth will actually disarm the haters.

Please reconsider.

-Stalin  :)

Falkie2013

Quote from: littlechris on March 26, 2016, 11:09:35 PM
Falks,

The WORLD sees you daily in your YouTube videos and some choose to make mean gifs of you.

Again, this is the downside of FAME.

Posting flattering pics of yourself as a youth will actually disarm the haters.

Please reconsider.

-Stalin  :)

Again, you NEED to call me ASAP.
Urgent.
Check your inbox.

Falkie2013

To my members :

This is a stressful subject for me but MV has asked me to inform you about it and he is mad about this.

Former SFRedbook member and Falkie stalker Digital Pig Snuggler sent me an inbox asking me if I would like to know what my ex wife has to say about me.
Stalkers from SFR called my late Mother and harassed her about me. Her number was listed.
So is my ex wife's.
MV has asked me to ask you to inform me and him if DPS publishes any information about her or me and that this " goes too far ".
I loved my wife at one time and have never contacted her since my divorce over 30 years ago.
I would never do anything to cause her a problem and this could be one big time.
Thank you.

3OctaveFart

Everybody's got dirt, especially where an ex-wife is concerned. It doesn't belong on this site against one's wishes.

SnapT

Quote from: Falkie2013 on March 26, 2016, 10:05:21 PM
And when I have lost weight it's because I changed my diet and walked, rode a bike, swam, etc. in the past and ate a lot of salad, drank water & was on Weight Watchers at one time.

You may be insulin-resistant now while you weren't in the past.  That's the point of the video, that you can become insulin-resistant over the years so you need to cut carbs to lose weight, while you didn't when you were naturally thin as a younger man.

Falkie2013

Quote from: SnapT on March 27, 2016, 12:27:24 AM
You may be insulin-resistant now while you weren't in the past.  That's the point of the video, that you can become insulin-resistant over the years so you need to cut carbs to lose weight, while you didn't when you were naturally thin as a younger man.

I'm seeing my doctor next week and will ask him about this.

Falkie2013

Quote from: Falkie2013 on March 27, 2016, 12:34:31 AM
I'm seeing my doctor next week and will ask him about this.

I've never been sure which things are carbs.
Other than in my old Chevy Caprice or my former Dodge police car.

Thank Chris for the bear hug but given a choice, I prefer girls.
And Kathy's parents once rescued a kitty when they went camping and used to take kitties camping.
Kathy hated camping.

SnapT

Quote from: Falkie2013 on March 27, 2016, 12:35:58 AM
I've never been sure which things are carbs.
Other than in my old Chevy Caprice or my former Dodge police car.

Food packages give a carb count on their nutritional information.  Ideally, you want to stay under 50 grams of carbs per day.  Bread and pasta tend to be the biggest carbs to avoid.  Bread and pasta turn right into sugar after you eat them and boost your blood glucose, making it much harder to lose weight.

George - Mrs. Gerry and I just watched the movie "Se7en" again this evening.  Have you and Kathy ever seen it?  If so, what did you think?

Gluttony, sloth, greed, envy, lust, wrath, and pride - I suppose we're all guilty of a few of these from time to time.  What do you think, George?

It was pretty bleak and depressing in terms of the mood it created, but it was a good story and well acted.  Mrs.Gerry and I enjoyed it.  9/10

Defwhale

Quote from: Falkie2013 on March 26, 2016, 10:37:50 PM
You are NOT my master and even my Mother didn't ask about what I was spending except in a general sense.
And you cannot know how we interacted over money anyway so quit assuming you know anything because you do not and to assert otherwise is idiotic and proves, once again, how idiotic you truly can be.
And it is still NONE of your fucking business.
And STOP referring to me as Senda.

Senda, are you sure you are capable of handling your resources?  I just don't see it.

You are paying monthly rental charges to store junk you don't need on 2 storage units.  They are so far away you need a car to even get to them, a car you no longer have.  What you pay each month for just one of them is easily more than the contents are worth.  You are paying monthly fees to pawn shops, who are holding the Apple toys you don't need as collateral.  You are paying annual fees and monthly interest charges on several high fee, high interest rate, maxed out credit cards.  And proud of it, thinking you're wisely ''using other people's money''.  You are often cut off from phone, cable, internet providers, and others, and pay their high reconnection fees.  You neglected your bank account and were charged so many bank fees that your account was completely drained.  You just sold your car and are frittering away the money you plan to use to buy another one. 

You are either spending money monthly on Kathy's car insurance to drive a car she doesn't have, or have cancelled it and are going to pay a much higher rate when you start carrying insurance again for having a gap in coverage. 

You waste your money on attending stupid events run by con artists, buying more hoardable junk like paranormal books and memorabilia, dumb hats and t-shirts, and other things you think are going to be collector items some day.  If Kathy or the rats don't get them first, that is. 

You squander it on computer equipment you don't know how to use and aren't interested in learning how to use to put out poor quality videos of a buffoon reading the news, rather badly, thinking it's going to lead to fame and riches.  I can't wait for you to start charging a subscription, and for the reality to set in on that.

Everywhere I turn there's Senda, telling us all this and begging for money.  You're an online panhandler, a self indulgent child unwilling and unable to handle money at all.  It's why your mother was always asking what you were spending your money on and telling you to make better decisions.  You need the oversight.

So where are those daily reports?  Get cracking.

Quote from: SnapT on March 27, 2016, 01:11:40 AM
Food packages give a carb count on their nutritional information.  Ideally, you want to stay under 50 grams of carbs per day.  Bread and pasta tend to be the biggest carbs to avoid.  Bread and pasta turn right into sugar after you eat them and boost your blood glucose, making it much harder to lose weight.

Great info SnapT.  Also George, if you decide to watch your carbs, make sure you are consuming the bulk of your carb intake in the morning as it will be utilized for energy as you go about your day.  I eat a bowl of oatmeal in the mornings, put some raisins and nuts in it with almond milk.  Meal replacement smoothies consist of a cup and a half of almond milk, a fistful of frozen Kale, Half a frozen banana, and a small scoop pf Peanut Butter (PB powder is better if you can get it).  Blend it well...it ain't half bad.  Eat salads...lots and lots of salads.  I hard boil eggs to have on hand should I get hungry or crave in between.

Quote from: Open Lines Gerry on March 27, 2016, 03:07:40 AM
George - Mrs. Gerry and I just watched the movie "Se7en" again this evening.  Have you and Kathy ever seen it?  If so, what did you think?

Gluttony, sloth, greed, envy, lust, wrath, and pride - I suppose we're all guilty of a few of these from time to time.  What do you think, George?

It was pretty bleak and depressing in terms of the mood it created, but it was a good story and well acted.  Mrs.Gerry and I enjoyed it.  9/10

Brad Pitt (in his whiniest voice):  "What's in the booooox?"

akwilly

Quote from: Defwhale on March 27, 2016, 05:34:49 AM
Senda, are you sure you are capable of handling your resources?  I just don't see it.

You are paying monthly rental charges to store junk you don't need on 2 storage units.  They are so far away you need a car to and make a day of it to even get to them, a car you no longer have.  What you pay each month for just one of them is easily more than the contents are worth.  You are paying monthly fees to pawn shops, who are holding the Apple toys you don't need as collateral.  You are paying annual fees and monthly interest charges on several high fee, high interest rate, maxed out credit cards.  You are often cut off from phone, cable, and internet providers and others and are paying the high reconnection fees.  You neglected your bank account and were charged so many bank fees that it emptied your account.  You just sold your car and are frittering away the money you plan to use to buy another one. 

You are either spending money monthly on Kathy's car insurance to drive a car she doesn't have, or have cancelled it and are going to pay a much higher rate when you start carrying insurance again for having a gap in coverage. 

You waste your money on attending stupid events run by con artists, buying more hoardable junk like paranormal books and memorabilia, dumb hats and t-shirts, and other things you think are going to be collector items some day.  If Kathy or the rats don't get them first, that is. 

You squander it on computer equipment you don't know how to use and aren't interested in learning how to use to put out poor quality videos of a buffoon reading the news, rather badly, thinking it's going to lead to fame and riches.  I can't wait for you to start charging, and for reality to set in on that.

Everywhere I turn there's Senda, telling us all this and begging for money.  You're an online panhandler, a person unable to handle money at all.  It's why your mother was always asking what you were spending your money on and telling you to make better decisions.  You need the oversight.

So where are those daily reports?  Get on with it.
why should he answer to you? He dips into his sad portfolio to better his situation. Are you a financial planner? Are you someone that can't do so you teach? Falkie is a national treasure and this kind of talk is unwarranted. Falkie is only a loser in your eyes because we see ourselves in his challenges. I got out a bed at 3 pm today and it gave me great joy knowing that Falkie was probably still deep in slumber.

Falkie,  Sorry you are being bombarded at every level concerning your Ex, your financial wherewithal, your girlfriend, your physical size, etc.  You have one guy posting a pic of your left titty.  I finally had to Google Redbook to see what the hell it was.  All I can say is.... :-[  You like to walk the razor's edge Falk.  Look man, your subscribers have climbed over 300 on the tube...a milestone!  Might I make a suggestion?  You have given us subscribers the "pay for what for" and that is fine but you are not enticing us with good content since your announcement.  Hell, you haven't given us any content since. It appears to me that the best thing you can do to shut your detractors down, is to get to work on your new direction.   Do that and gain some more followers, we will be in your corner.

Defwhale

Quote from: akwilly on March 27, 2016, 05:53:26 AM
we see ourselves in his challenges. I got out a bed at 3 pm today and it gave me great joy knowing that Falkie was probably still deep in slumber.

A ringing endorsement of Senda as the loser others may have become if they hadn't matured, applied themselves, and developed useful skills.  Very nice. 

It's fourth and long Falkie, time to go deep, throw the bomb!

Falkie2013

Quote from: Billy Joe Mulgreavey on March 27, 2016, 06:11:29 AM
Falkie,  Sorry you are being bombarded at every level concerning your Ex, your financial wherewithal, your girlfriend, your physical size, etc.  You have one guy posting a pic of your left titty.  I finally had to Google Redbook to see what the hell it was.  All I can say is.... :-[  You like to walk the razor's edge Falk.  Look man, your subscribers have climbed over 300 on the tube...a milestone!  Might I make a suggestion?  You have given us subscribers the "pay for what for" and that is fine but you are not enticing us with good content since your announcement.  Hell, you haven't given us any content since. It appears to me that the best thing you can do to shut your detractors down, is to get to work on your new direction.   Do that and gain some more followers, we will be in your corner.

There are times when for physical, mental, environmental or external reasons I don't do or publish videos.
Sometimes my body hurts too much to do them.
Other times I get the video equivalent of writers block. I can't think of a damned thing to talk about.
And other times I just don't feel like doing anything but sleeping, reading or doing stuff on my IPad.
Other times, I do six, eight, ten videos and then feel exhausted.
It ain't easy being me sometimes.
Videos today as soon as I wake up and warm up.
I passed out after the crisis with the door open. It's freezing in here from the cold bay winds.

As an aside, I have tried and failed miserably to cook spaghetti squash in the oven. I've had it and like it. Is there a secret to cooking it right ?

Falkie2013

Quote from: Billy Joe Mulgreavey on March 27, 2016, 05:42:36 AM
Great info SnapT.  Also George, if you decide to watch your carbs, make sure you are consuming the bulk of your carb intake in the morning as it will be utilized for energy as you go about your day.  I eat a bowl of oatmeal in the mornings, put some raisins and nuts in it with almond milk.  Meal replacement smoothies consist of a cup and a half of almond milk, a fistful of frozen Kale, Half a frozen banana, and a small scoop pf Peanut Butter (PB powder is better if you can get it).  Blend it well...it ain't half bad.  Eat salads...lots and lots of salads.  I hard boil eggs to have on hand should I get hungry or crave in between.

Until I get MONEY later in the week there are NO salads, raisins, or anything else in here,
I have about 40 cans of tomato sauce, paste, canned tomatoes; spaghetti, instant oatmeal,macaroni and cheese which deep down I loathe for reasons I will not get into, potatoes, popcorn, egg noodles,lots of ground and instant coffee, butter, soy sauce, honey and various packets of condiments, popcorn, oranges, coffee creamer and my Alhambra bottle water machine.
That's it.
The church run kitchen 3 blocks away will feed me at noon and I will go a church on Monday to get a $15 food voucher and buy frozen chicken and I don't know what else.
I suspect the kitchen may provide an Easter breakfast but cannot be certain of it.
I am broke.
Salads, tomatoes and all that will come once I have money.
I was so frazzled last night that I ate popcorn. All I had to eat since yesterday morning.