• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

The General Musings of Falkie2013 (George Senda, The Guy From Pittsburgh)

Started by heater, December 19, 2013, 09:37:40 PM

Should this thread be removed from the forum?

Yes
1296 (66.7%)
No
647 (33.3%)

Total Members Voted: 1937

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: Falkie2013 on March 24, 2016, 07:19:47 PM
I'm only here to say MV is working on something just for me and MY friends on here and the haters are going to hate me more for doing it because they won't and can't be involved.

Is this the same MV that you've slagged off as running a toxic website? The same MV who you've said the same about on YT videos? The same MV who you say caters for haters trolls and idiots so they can disparage you?

If not you should clarify who it is you mean. Because it seems it may not be the same MV.

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: WhiteCrow on March 25, 2016, 06:46:53 AM

Oh IB.. thank you! As I said before. Few undersrand my "ways"

My asking for pictures was directed at Ms Wade.. If you correctly remember.

She demonstrated  "passion" .. When she was Ms Redacted. I was playing a part 'asking for pictures, being a creepy fan".
Help her understand, to be successful in the broadcasting world and being a woman,  would need to reveal identity and take on a public personality. Also formulate and create a strategy for dealing with fans and the public in general. Later problems may have been avoided, if she was wise enough to understand what I was trying to do .

...and that class concludes our examples of how to keep digging when in a hole.

WhiteCrow

Quote from: nooryisawesome on March 25, 2016, 07:26:47 AM
I agree. But George needs to be willing to change. That is something he has been unwilling to do in the past.

Oh I understand.. Maybe a new "tack" will put wind under his wings.
No harm in trying.. George has Passion!

It's Good Friday

https://youtu.be/2Z2RzVhw4rE

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: WhiteCrow on March 25, 2016, 08:18:53 AM

It's Good Friday

The only wind Senda gets comes out of his fat arse. He blows hot air a lot too.

Quote from: WhiteCrow on March 25, 2016, 08:18:53 AM

It's Good Friday

He's not Catholic.

WhiteCrow

Quote from: Yorkshire pud on March 25, 2016, 08:21:01 AM
The only wind Senda gets comes out of his fat arse. He blows hot air a lot too.

Change your mind.. Might feel better if you do?

https://youtu.be/wYvDht6BQyc

(π + ∆) = ~ ~

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: WhiteCrow on March 25, 2016, 08:43:51 AM
Change your mind.. Might feel better if you do?

Senda hasn't presented any evdence to support your suggestion.. but it's good that he's too dim to realise you're playing him. Shit; he'll have a real drop when he does..same applies with OLG/A51.

Lilith

Quote from: username on March 25, 2016, 04:36:03 AM
Falkiemania t shirts will be printed.

I feel it only fair to tell you Myke, that if George stops posting on this thread, and stops posting his  videos here, as he suggests he is thinking of doing,  then I will no longer be interested in purchasing Flakie t-shirts or cups.  It is bad timing, but it seems that the idea for t-shirts, and cups, and George taking his postings and videos private have come up at the same time.  So it would only be fair for me to let anyone who plans to make GeorgeSenda tshirts and mugs know, that I will not be purchasing any if George takes his posts and videos to private mode.
I would still purchase EndOfDays logo t-shirts and mugs tho.

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: brig on March 25, 2016, 09:03:22 AM
I feel it only fair to tell you Myke, that if George stops posting on this thread, and stops posting his  videos here, as he suggests he is thinking of doing,  then I will no longer be interested in purchasing Flakie t-shirts or cups.  It is bad timing, but it seems that the idea for t-shirts, and cups, and George taking his postings and videos private have come up at the same time.  So it would only be fair for me to let anyone who plans to make GeorgeSenda tshirts and mugs know, that I will not be purchasing any if George takes his posts and videos to private mode.

You not buying the tat merchandise will really screw the end of year balance. Reconsider.

He's going to have his own private thread too, so none of the other kids can be mean to him.

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: Inglorious Bitch on March 25, 2016, 09:08:21 AM
He's going to have his own private thread too, so none of the other kids can be mean to him.

He's only getting a private thread so the three of them can make their own wank videos in private..MV hates Senda that much. He must do; Senda said so.

This must be a real punch in the nuts to Falkie.  The crazy cat lady segment represented 50% of his potential market.

Lilith

For me IB,reading about Falkie wouldnt be the same without "all the kids".   Same with the Falkie videos.  Some of his video rants about the bellgabbers have been some of his best videos IMO.

3OctaveFart

If they can see this thread and not open it, it's going to drive your haters nuts.

Quote from: DigitalPigSnuggler on March 25, 2016, 09:15:22 AM
This must be a real punch in the nuts to Falkie.  The crazy cat lady segment represented 50% of his potential market.

Don't call Brig a crazy cat lady. You should be punched in the nuts.

Lilith

Quote from: Inglorious Bitch on March 25, 2016, 09:23:25 AM
Don't call Brig a crazy cat lady. You should be punched in the nuts.

Its ok, I don't mind IB,  but everyone should know, I don't have any cats........so.........

But I DO love to purchase coffee mugs and t'shrits to support my favorite shows.

I will still purchase a PraiseMV! mug should one ever become available, and an EndOfDays Mug with their purple sky and green text logo, as well as a Dark City one should bateman ever decide to make one.  Coffee mugs are my favorite fanobelia, t-shirts are second.

Quote from: brig on March 25, 2016, 09:24:34 AM
Its ok, I don't mind IB,  but everyone should know, I don't have any cats........so.........

But you do have an iron fist in a velvet glove. Time to use that bitch.

GravitySucks

He could do that now on Lasha's Ocean of Peace forum.

STFU

Lilith

Quote from: Inglorious Bitch on March 25, 2016, 09:30:06 AM
But you do have an iron fist in a velvet glove. Time to use that bitch.

I DID use it early this morning in batemans thread  ;D

paladin1991

Quote from: Falkie2013 on March 24, 2016, 07:19:47 PM
I'm only here to say MV is working on something just for me and MY friends on here and the haters are going to hate me more for doing it because they won't and can't be involved.
And one of the big 3, code named " Stalin " came up with the idea & pitched it to MV with my approval and evil smiles and knowing nods of affirmation and joy.
Thanks to him and White Crow for support and you turkeys are so, so, so wrong in your assumptions about me it's beyond laughable & I'm smiling at the thought of it.
Batten down the hatches ! Full speed ahead !
Will you be willing to start the diet and exercise plan now?  Looks like MV is setting you up to move in another direction.  NOW, would be the time to start my plan.  New direction, new goals....a new you.  Tell me,  did you get that stash of Slim Fast?  We can incorporate that into your D&E plan.
Email me or answer you phone.  Will call at about 4 pm when I get my break at work.

Quote from: paladin1991 on March 25, 2016, 09:39:59 AM
Will you be willing to start the diet and exercise plan now?  Looks like MV is setting you up to move in another direction.  NOW, would be the time to start my plan.  New direction, new goals....a new you.  Tell me,  did you get that stash of Slim Fast?  We can incorporate that into your D&E plan.
Email me or answer you phone.  Will call at about 4 pm when I get my break at work.
You're the best. Falkie is crazy not to take you up on your offer.

paladin1991

Quote from: Rally Squirrel on March 24, 2016, 10:10:19 PM
That is just cruel.

I talk shit to George but I do not give him false hope.
He is a big gullible man child and he will believe that he can get thousands of dollars of a place like Cafe Press.
In his mind he is already spending cash that he will never see. You made him happy for a minute but he will be crushed when it never does.

It is a dick move.

He Drone, I gave a small amount to The Fat One (trademark pending) and he took it and ate a Cinnabon and a coffee.  It was originally earmarked for Our Sweet Kathy (trademark pending) and her apartment fund.  There was a string attached. From his side!  Instead of taking the money for OSK, he tossed down a Cinnabon and a coffee, and then taunted me about my 'paltry' contribution (I was between paychecks) and talked shit about my not having the money take my own daughter for a cinnabon and and hot chocolate.

While I would like to smack the shit out of his smug slug self for talking shit about about my daughter, I have forgiven him that.  I have repeatedly tried to intervene in his hellbound rush for a gluttonous death by offering to train with him, long distance, through diet and exercise.  It wouldn't cost him a cent.  But he talked shit about that too.  Wanting me to come 'up there' and buy his food, his gym membership, do the exercise for him, etc.....

Who

Just imagine.  The Big Three in their own private thread discussing world events, the latest breakthroughs in science . . . 

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: Who on March 25, 2016, 09:54:31 AM
Just imagine.  The Big Three in their own private thread discussing world events, the latest breakthroughs in science . . . 

...and how those pesky haters, trolls and idiots can no longer invade their domain.. Mutual (faked by olg, a51 and wc) masturbatory admiration will ensue. Senda will really believe their bullshit as they stifle hilarity at his expense. What larks Pip.

Quote from: paladin1991 on March 25, 2016, 09:52:41 AM
He Drone, I gave a small amount to The Fat One (trademark pending) and he took it and ate a Cinnabon and a coffee.  It was originally earmarked for Our Sweet Kathy (trademark pending) and her apartment fund.  There was a string attached. From his side!  Instead of taking the money for OSK, he tossed down a Cinnabon and a coffee, and then taunted me about my 'paltry' contribution (I was between paychecks) and talked shit about my not having the money take my own daughter for a cinnabon and and hot chocolate.

While I would like to smack the shit out of his smug slug self for talking shit about about my daughter, I have forgiven him that.  I have repeatedly tried to intervene in his hellbound rush for a gluttonous death by offering to train with him, long distance, through diet and exercise.  It wouldn't cost him a cent.  But he talked shit about that too.  Wanting me to come 'up there' and buy his food, his gym membership, do the exercise for him, etc.....

I have found you to be nothing but kind to Falkie. In my way I also believe I have been kind.
Neither of us have been polite and that stupid fuck keeps getting politeness confused with kindness and the polite back stabbers are shoot it right in his 5 hole once again (hockey reference, it is clean).

Also, I like Our Sweat Kathy, please consider that for the trademark.

Congrats on your new pad Falkie, may it be everything you hoped for.  And thank you SnapT for the lovely pics of your sister.  So Falk, this is a pizza joint?  I like what you've done with the place.  Please send SnapT's sister over to my table to take my order . :P

I have five of those furry vagabonds.  My neighborhood has turned to sh*t, half of the homes on my block are now rentals.  Rentals often equal transient people with transient behavior such as leaving in the middle of the night and leaving your pets behind.  Guess I'm a crazy cat man.

Coffee mugs are my favorite fanobelia, t-shirts are second.

I like coffee mugs too, but my favorite fan-o-belia are refrigerator magnets. 

Congrats to Falkie for his own little private Idaho.  May it be everything he is hoping for.

Falkie2013

Quote from: SnapT on March 25, 2016, 10:02:46 AM

Be still my ancient heart !
If she were my sister, I'd be taking a lot of cold showers or something.
OMG !
And DON'T take that the wrong way.
Growing up in the 7th grade, I had a sixteen year old of the same dimensions suddenly grab me and French kiss me down to my toes. I still remember it to this day. Long story. It's one reason I became enamored of busty blondes.
I was a growing shy boy just discovering girls.

Yes, the haters are going to go nuts.
Eventually, MV tells me, they will be able to see every post & I expect it will be akin to hordes of zombies trying to crash their way into the fortified and sealed anti zombie base and failing.

I do have a problem in that ever since the power went out 2 days ago, Xcrapity keeps crashing or not working at all which is keeping me from doing anything at night at home.
It's time to do a video asking every one of my subscribers to donate at least a dollar so I can get the GOOD internet provider back, because Comcast  sucks.

I was also taken aback by the fact that several people did either not know what a portcullis is/was or thought there was a LITERAL portcullis and said they could not find it. I never expected that as it was a metaphor and not meant to be literal.
My studies in military history now make me cross the line from being old school ( alter schule in German ) to ancient school.
A portcullis is an opening in a gate or fortress.
I can't use Safari because it isn't working either.
Sigh ...😔🙄😿