Kingdom of Nye With Heather Wade

Started by SergeantMajor, June 05, 2018, 03:38:31 PM

Should this thread be stickied?

No
Yes

Voting closes: November 02, 2045, 02:04:40 AM

Epaphroditus

Quote from: awguy on January 04, 2019, 08:56:44 AM
Statistically, only about 1% of your audience will ever call in. So if she's getting 300 live listeners, I'm surprised she's getting 12 calls.

Having been a call screener on a small local show I can tell you that these repeat callers are likely jamming up the lines 24 hours a day .

Major hosts with no call screener would have the same experience , you can really tell in her voice how excited she gets with new callers .

Heather being such a control freak is her biggest drawback , she refuses to bring on any guest who she cannot control .

Lilith

Quote from: Epaphroditus on January 04, 2019, 10:20:09 AM
Having been a call screener on a small local show I can tell you that these repeat callers are likely jamming up the lines 24 hours a day .

Major hosts with no call screener would have the same experience , you can really tell in her voice how excited she gets with new callers .

Heather being such a control freak is her biggest drawback , she refuses to bring on any guest who she cannot control .

Not to mention how LONG she keeps her 12 FaceBook Friend callers on the line.  They generally just babble about misc stuff while the guest hangs on for God knows how long, wondering why they are up at some ungodly hour of the morning, especially if they are on the East Coast.  Heather seems to encourage her FaceBook friend callers to do this, just to use up showtime, otherwise, she would answer the phone and say "Hi dino, what is your question for the guest?".

Dr. MD MD

Heather, after seeing your recent photos I decided to cut my ear off and send it to you in the mail. I think you really deserve it. It’ll be the package with no return address.  ;)

She should really embrace more troll callers. At least they were far more funny/interesting than Mike in MT asking how to connect his guitar to a computer or Smog asking for cat updates.

My favourite troll caller was "Billiam" from /x/. He would close-talk into the mic to irritate her and would back off when she warned him(for all of about 10 seconds ;D) He'd spout off complete BS, but sprinkle in enough woo-woo words like egregores and tulpas to keep her interested. I'm not even sure she knew he was trolling

Metron2267

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on January 04, 2019, 04:31:48 PM
Heather, after seeing your recent photos I decided to cut my ear off and send it to you in the mail. I think you really deserve it. It’ll be the package with no return address.  ;)

Lol, extreme treats, try these:

whoozit

Quote from: Metron2267 on January 04, 2019, 05:39:52 PM
Lol, extreme treats, try these:

Are those the things from Heather’s photo?  The dog’s mouth looks suspiciously like her crotch.

Quote from: Chocolate coated jackboot on January 04, 2019, 05:06:39 PM
She should really embrace more troll callers. At least they were far more funny/interesting than Mike in MT asking how to connect his guitar to a computer or Smog asking for cat updates.

My favourite troll caller was "Billiam" from /x/. He would close-talk into the mic to irritate her and would back off when she warned him(for all of about 10 seconds ;D) He'd spout off complete BS, but sprinkle in enough woo-woo words like egregores and tulpas to keep her interested. I'm not even sure she knew he was trolling

You always post the bestest stuff Jackboot!

LadyFish

No show tonight?
Maybe Heater is sleeping late for more of that astral sex she likes so much?

Quote from: LadyFish on January 04, 2019, 11:06:28 PM
No show tonight?

Just the "Heidi Heidi, Grandma she buy" stuff on the stream.   Whoops! Missed another one.  Very unprofessional.  ::)

Nyewalker

She probably thought it was the weekend already...

Lilith

Quote from: LadyFish on January 04, 2019, 11:06:28 PM
No show tonight?

I wouldn't be surprised.

Asuka Langley

odds on her waking up and jumping on and crying like she did last time?

i have more important shit i could be doing than listening to this poo in the loo music

Quote from: Kizuna Ai on January 04, 2019, 11:33:00 PM
odds on her waking up and jumping on and crying like she did last time?

i have more important shit i could be doing than listening to this poo in the loo music

this is fuckin' hilarious.

Metron2267

Someone needs to drop a vocaroo on ya'll from last night's "aftercast" on DMDN.

Apparently Spooky Tim went way late, like 7 hours on to do a "let's blame Art for Keef's failed digital network" fest.

Is there any man more cuntly than Keef ripping on Art for getting old, having COPD and wanting to cut the program back to three hours!

Oh and of course the usual cyber-bully-squad had to call in - Little Sean, Heidi, et. al.

What a disgusting, disrespectful, grave-robbing bit of early AM pod-whoring that was.

Sorry you missed it Brig, twas one for the gobbige disposal of the ages. :(

Metron2267

Oh and one more big non-surprise...Keef thinks the paranormal is over-represented in the pod-sphere.

Seems to be of a Coastly mind as to taking MITD over to more "current events" talk. :(

Yeah, that has made listening to Jorch such an engaging first hour tune out!

And heck, basic market economics of course says do endeavor to provide your largely millennial audience (who are way into the paranormal btw) with a product they have NOT asked for. I mean who doesn't want to stay up late listening to aging boomer trash like Gerald Celente endlessly predicting the next big market crash??!?!?

Oh that makes for real fine talk radio, doesn't it?

Just remember, this is ALL Art's fault - every damned bit of it. :o

Corona Kitty

Quote from: Metron2267 on January 05, 2019, 11:50:13 AM

Apparently Spooky Tim went way late, like 7 hours on to do a "let's blame Art for Keef's failed digital network" fest.

Is there any man more cuntly than Keef ripping on Art for getting old, having COPD and wanting to cut the program back to three hours!

Oh and of course the usual cyber-bully-squad had to call in - Little Sean, Heidi, et. al.

What a disgusting, disrespectful, grave-robbing bit of early AM pod-whoring that was.

Like I said, all have proven me correct when I said ALL of them are pieces of shit. I have been wrongfully judged, ( I like heidi)  all while all I've said has been golden.

Jackstar

Quote from: username on January 05, 2019, 03:47:55 PM
ALL of them are pieces of shit

Hey mang. Lodge orders, is Lodge orders.

Metron2267

Quote from: username on January 05, 2019, 03:47:55 PM
Like I said, all have proven me correct when I said ALL of them are pieces of shit. I have been wrongfully judged, ( I like heidi)  all while all I've said has been golden.

Heidi wasn't too catty mind you, just a welcomed part of the ellgab call-in clique bully op...and yes you were wrongly judged and time and the truth has born that out.

Corona Kitty

Quote from: Metron2267 on January 05, 2019, 03:56:24 PM
Heidi wasn't too catty mind you, just a welcomed part of the ellgab call-in clique bully op...and yes you were wrongly judged and time and the truth has born that out.

Thank you for realizing the truth & reality. Many have taken personal issue with me all while, not knowing a single thing about me. I do not take any sort of the Insults they slung at me personally, as there judgement was clouded by lies and deception.

#SadbutTrue

Metron2267

Quote from: username on January 05, 2019, 04:08:00 PM
Thank you for realizing the truth & reality. Many have taken personal issue with me all while, not knowing a single thing about me. I do not take any sort of the Insults they slung at me personally, as there judgement was clouded by lies and deception.

#SadbutTrue

It's answers like that which reveal the most about you. 8)

Those (your decriers) who try always to read between the lines oft times miss the facts staring them in the face.

Quote from: Metron2267 on January 05, 2019, 12:15:18 PM
Oh and one more big non-surprise...Keef thinks the paranormal is over-represented in the pod-sphere.

Seems to be of a Coastly mind as to taking MITD over to more "current events" talk. :(

Yeah, that has made listening to Jorch such an engaging first hour tune out!

And heck, basic market economics of course says do endeavor to provide your largely millennial audience (who are way into the paranormal btw) with a product they have NOT asked for. I mean who doesn't want to stay up late listening to aging boomer trash like Gerald Celente endlessly predicting the next big market crash??!?!?

Oh that makes for real fine talk radio, doesn't it?

Just remember, this is ALL Art's fault - every damned bit of it. :o

KGRA does fine.

DMDN isn’t doing well because the flagship show sucks. He also garbage content which is 100% of problem. No one wants to listen to garbage content.

It’s also built around paranormal. I always thought there should be some Alex Jones type host during the day. It would produce variety.

It doesn’t matter what shows are about it matter is content is good podcasting or garbage. Topic is irrelevant “spooky pants radio” spooky tim, phone it in Schrader, etc is bad radio.

Blaming art is Bullshit. He’s been dead almost a year. If it wasn’t for him there would be no DMDN. He hasn’t had a show in multiple years. DMDN sucks because Keith fails to get quality content. Shows were better in past. There was good content now it’s all amateur hour.

There are a lot of easy to acquire content. He could search out youtubers something he used to do (chilling tales for dark nights, etc) Hoagland, twitch users etc.

Epaphroditus

Quote from: Metron2267 on January 05, 2019, 11:50:13 AM

You really need some time away from the pipe , I listened to the same show and thought they should do more except for the callers like yourself .

Someone should give the amateur atheist a show. He calls in enough. Bill the amateur atheist from west Hartford.