Started by SergeantMajor, June 05, 2018, 03:38:31 PM

Should this thread be stickied?

No
Yes

Voting closes: November 02, 2045, 02:04:40 AM

EarthAlien007

Quote from: Richard Groyper on August 27, 2019, 02:52:00 PM
you triggered Bart lulz

This whole thing is fucking hilarious. All of it. Especially when Heather's problem is probably in her own shit at home.

Asuka Langley

Quote from: chefist on August 25, 2019, 04:38:07 PM
Dear lord...she's posting creamies now? Was this from a new meltdown? Bwahahahaha

BIG CUMMIES!

Quote from: EarthAlien007 on August 27, 2019, 01:01:55 PM
Let me show you something and you will see why it's laughable that Heather's threatening people over traffic at her IP address. Her site is on shared hosting, there are 66 sites at that IP address...
She claims the attack is on her stream/phones which have different IP addresses than the show's website

artbell_ghost

Quote from: EarthAlien007 on August 27, 2019, 01:01:55 PM
Let me show you something and you will see why it's laughable that Heather's threatening people over traffic at her IP address. Her site is on shared hosting, there are 66 sites at that IP address...

"The problems with the stream and the phones are due to an ongoing DDOS attack on my IP address since July 20th, 2019."

First, let's verify Heather's IP. Put thekingdomofnye.com in the search box here:

https://www.ultratools.com/tools/ipWhoisLookup

This tells us her IP is  66.96.132.42

Now go to this site and put Heather's IP in the search box to find domains at that IP:

https://dnslytics.com/reverse-ip

Reverse IP lookup for: 66.96.132.42
Found 66 domains hosted on IP address 66.96.132.42.

There you will see a list of all 66 domains at that IP address.
Tell me again how and why the FBI gives a shit about this nonsense.

interesting but way over my head. Do you mind if i forward this on to the team to discuss?

EarthAlien007

Quote from: Chocolate coated jackboot on August 27, 2019, 05:08:14 PM
She claims the attack is on her stream/phones which have different IP addresses than the show's website

She said that? I caught the "ongoing DDOS attack on my IP address". So she thinks someone is DDoS attacking her phones specifically too or are they connected? That's funny. She changed stream hosts recently and that didn't fix it? I still think it's something on her end. Nobody cares enough to attack her shit, especially when there's so much entertainment value in her meltdowns.

EarthAlien007

Quote from: brig on August 25, 2019, 03:48:53 AM
I wonder if the stream drops are from something overheating?  The stream drops seem to increase in frequency, the further we get into the show.

You might be on to something. I recently had an overheating issue an it can cause all sorts of problems.

Quote from: EarthAlien007 on August 27, 2019, 05:32:31 PM
She said that? I caught the "ongoing DDOS attack on my IP address". So she thinks someone is DDoS attacking her phones specifically too or are they connected? That's funny. She changed stream hosts recently and that didn't fix it? I still think it's something on her end. Nobody cares enough to attack her shit, especially when there's so much entertainment value in her meltdowns.
From her website
"The problems with the stream and the phones are due to an ongoing DDOS attack on my IP address since July 20th, 2019. On Thursday & Friday night several IP addresses of the attackers were collected by the FBI, my ISP, and my Chief Engineer. "

A DDOS attack on her website(the ip address you listed) would only affect the loading of the webpage, not her phone system or her stream. They'd have to attack her computer directly or her internet provider to produce the problems she's having. The more likely culprit is that her long range microwave link to her IP is a bit flakey or her phones/streams/skype are using too much bandwidth

Quote from: Chocolate coated jackboot on August 27, 2019, 06:03:20 PM
From her website
"The problems with the stream and the phones are due to an ongoing DDOS attack on my IP address since July 20th, 2019. On Thursday & Friday night several IP addresses of the attackers were collected by the FBI, my ISP, and my Chief Engineer. "

A DDOS attack on her website(the ip address you listed) would only affect the loading of the webpage, not her phone system or her stream. They'd have to attack her computer directly or her internet provider to produce the problems she's having. The more likely culprit is that her long range microwave link to her IP is a bit flakey or her phones/streams/skype are using too much bandwidth

I am sure her FBI report is still buried behind Senda's infamous filing in regards to the Laptop of the Damned.  Some nameless, faceless technocrat is still wrestling with  Haterz, Trollz, MV's, Chefist's, Guys from Pittsburgh and Cameras in Cat Ve cables.

EarthAlien007

From her website

Yes, now you're making too much sense. This is what I thought too, but someone who is supposedly connected with her told me it was her domain thekingdomofnye being attacked. Honestly I think she's a paranoid schizphrenic and no one is doing shit. If she's using too much bandwidth then she needs to upgrade. She claims thousands of listeners. Art didn't have these problems, did he have that microwave link? This whole thing is a joke. I wonder if she'll tell us if she ever figures it out. Something on her end is my bet.

Nyewalker

The more likely culprit is that her long range microwave link to her IP is a bit flakey

Heather said she herself was going to climb the antenna tower and check out the doohickeys...

LadyFish

Quote from: Nyewalker on August 27, 2019, 07:04:55 PM
Heather said she herself was going to climb the antenna tower and check out the doohickeys...

Of course she will. Heather loves her poles.

Lilith

Quote from: Nyewalker on August 27, 2019, 07:04:55 PM

Video, or it didn't happen.

Lilith

FBI STUFF HEATHER? 

I'm going to guess BS.

Lilith

I don't believe there's a single person who wants to see your show go off the air Heather.

not sure if she was referring to me? im only trying to help Heather, my baby.

Catsmile

#MyBestFriendDeadArtx2
#MyLeftFoot
#PoorHeaterDoody

im not sure if anyone said you were a danger to the Bell family, Heather.

i could be wrong.

Lilith

Heather, I can understand people being concerned about your health.  You mention things like attempting suicide twice, your ability to defend yourself and use guns, yeah, so I get people being genuinely concerned.  I admit, we do not know if you are kidding or not, but you do say these sort of things to us on the air, so yeah, it does kind of make it our business when you tell us these things publicly.

more worried about making up fake stories about the FBI monitoring your ip address...

Catsmile

# If Heater Subscribes People to Questionable Magazines...
#ShesAJoker
# If Other People Subscribe Heater To Questionable Magazines...
# TheyzHaterz&Trollz

Asuka Langley

Cyber Police niggers will never take me alive!

IMMA FIRING MY LAZER!

Dr. MD MD

She needs to stop moping around, get off her ass and go try to dig up Art’s lost gold. Come on, Heather! Get yer shit together! Triangulate your coordinates ‘n such. ::)

Lilith

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on August 27, 2019, 10:14:57 PM
She needs to stop moping around, get off her ass and go try to dig up Art’s lost gold. Come on, Heather! Get yer shit together! Triangulate your coordinates ‘n such. ::)

Surely her witch friends could locate it for her.

Pizzapunch

Quote from: Richard Groyper on August 27, 2019, 10:09:33 PM
not sure if she was referring to me? im only trying to help Heather, my baby.
Maybe you should call in and ask. I felt a real connection there through my listening device that night. The chemistry was off the charts.

Catsmile

# The Heater Hurt Her Foot Digging Up Art?
#EyeCouldBeeWrongâ,,¢

Catsmile

# Heater Reading Nine Eleven E-Mail
#FUUUUUU