• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

Jimmy Church

Started by mikealden, January 27, 2014, 09:37:07 PM

McPhallus

Quote from: jimmy church on June 23, 2014, 06:56:44 PM
by who???  do you know somebody who has been down there???  We are heading out in two weeks to drop ROVs and video everything...if somebody has any info we need it.

If not, nothing has been 'debunked'.

I'm referring to the HuffPo article which offers a more plausible explanation than the alien base idea and an explanation of why some of the pics may be a bit misleading.  Interesting topic, and I'm sure you'll handle it well, but I think the underwater alien base theory is going to prove to be another case of pareidolia.

I wonder if the "announcement" will be made tonight?

kf5iwe

Quote from: jimmy church on June 23, 2014, 06:56:44 PM
by who???  do you know somebody who has been down there???  We are heading out in two weeks to drop ROVs and video everything...if somebody has any info we need it.

If not, nothing has been 'debunked'.
I listened to the show you did on this on Fade to Black a few weeks ago. Courtney Brown was debunked years ago, see The Heavens Gate fiasco

Tonight

JAMES SWAGGER
A prolific researcher, field investigator and down to earth engineer, James Swagger has dedicated the last 15 years of his life to researching megalithic sites and ancient cultures. James approach is simple use science and engineering to peer into the past, his passionate aim is to unveil humanity’s true cultural blueprint. James has been to over 400 megalithic tombs dotted across Europe, in addition to stone circles and henges in search of commonalities and design. James utilizes his engineering background as a systems analyst as a utility to reduce the complexity of ancient megalithic sites. His lifestyle is passionately filled with the exploration of history, when not writing, reading or researching; he pursues travel to the variety of ancient sites across Europe. His current areas of research are Archaeoacoustics and Archaeoastronomy, and in his spare time astrology. His most captivating place so far has been Machu Picchu, and the Cusco Valley.
James is an intellectual who loves to philosophize about our origins, explore anomalies and mysteries of all kinds. He enjoys talking about where we are now as a species and what the future holds for us. He firmly believes humanity cannot know where it is going unless it knows its true origins, the story of which has yet to unfold.

Will there be any Art Bell announcement news?

maureen

A totally fascinating show with James Swagger!!!  from Newgrange to Sirius and all stops in between!!   I enjoyed it immensely!  thanks, Jimmy

Tonight

KERRY CASSIDY/PROJECT CAMELOT
Kerry Cassidy will be joining us LIVE in the JP Motorsports Studios right here in sunny Burbank, CA for a very special broadcast...we will be discussing the MSM, disinfo, the Malibu DUWB and her recent trip to Europe and Malta.
Before the Malibu base discovery she was out at Pt. Dume and photographed a craft...something...possibly entering and exiting the water around the base.  She will be showing these images for the very first time on FADE to BLACK.

And maybe an Art Bell announcement?

Where is the Art Bell announcement. Will it happen tonight!

WildCard

Art will be back July 2015 not September 2015. That's it. That's all.

Morgus

Wow - the c2cam guest host tonight actually mentioned Jimmy Church and the Dark Matter Radio Network live on the air regarding the Malibu undersea base story.
Free plug on PremRat nationwide radio for Jimmy... :D

Vladimir

Anyone have ideas of what this means? I know that Jimmy has mentioned Art's return several times on his program "Fade to Black". He said that when Art returns it will be after "Fade to Black" on the Dark Matter Radio Network.

wr250

it looks like art has a white noorystache above his lip.

Bart Ell

Don't go to bed without checking the crawlspace under the doublewide, Art. You've got a live one on your hands.

McPhallus

Quote from: Bart Ell on June 28, 2014, 06:10:55 PM
Don't go to bed without checking the crawlspace under the doublewide, Art. You've got a live one on your hands.

This.  Talk about riding someone's coattails.

jazmunda

Looks like this is Art's way of passing the torch. If this isn't Art's idea then Jimmy's got a serious man crush.

Catsmile

That pic makes it look like Art is copping a feel, and someone is enjoying it.
Man crush indeed.
W..T..F..  19.5 degrees, anyone?

McPhallus

Somehow I think this is more about Jimmy than Art.  Anyone remember a few months back when Jimmy declared he was Art's heir apparent?

Eddie Coyle

The Beatles/Klaatu

Led Zeppelin/Kingdom Come

Elvis/any living Elvis impersonator.

jazmunda

Quote from: McPhallus on June 28, 2014, 07:05:44 PM
Somehow I think this is more about Jimmy than Art.  Anyone remember a few months back when Jimmy declared he was Art's heir apparent?

I think Jimmy might suffer from Richard C Hoagland by Proxy Syndrome.

Foodlion

Whaaaat???

Is diz shyte b fo realz yo?

eddie dean

Quote from: Bart Ell on June 28, 2014, 07:14:39 PM

lol.
Riley Martin, what a nut!  I've got to hand it to him, he is much more entertaining than other UFO scammers out there. At least the dude is funny (mostly unintentional) and somewhat honest about his goal of making  money. The last time I listened to his show, (months ago) he told a caller, who was critical of the UFO symbols he sells, to go suck cock in central park.
His tone and speaking mannerisms are hilarious!
yeeaah-ahaaw

popple

I'm distracted by how snugly Art's head is fitting under the A. Like a hat...

basswood

Quote from: Vladimir on June 28, 2014, 05:53:42 PM
Anyone have ideas of what this means? I know that Jimmy has mentioned Art's return several times on his program "Fade to Black". He said that when Art returns it will be after "Fade to Black" on the Dark Matter Radio Network.

Well, that didn't take long. Six months? At this rate, he'll be calling kill-shots and will have moved to Ukraine by the end of the year.

Good. I like Jimmy but I do t like his riding coat tails he does to Art.

The fake laughs and clearly over acted fake excitement is annoying to.

Church is getting some good guests though.

RoseGirl

Geez....just listening to George Knapp on C2C and his guest (that writer from Huffington Post)...and wow....they are really dumbing on Jimmy and all his listeners about the underwater base thing. Just nasty. They didn't have the guts to actually name the show though, but clearly it was Fade To Black they were dissing. Anyone else hear it?