• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

I suppose I should be gracious and accept the 4th of July...

Started by Yorkshire pud, July 04, 2018, 10:27:53 AM

WildCard

Quote from: Yorkshire pud on July 04, 2018, 10:27:53 AM
;)

just finished, "The Road to Wigan Pier".  now i have some grasp about what you were on about when we called you british.
immigration made a terrible mistake letting your kind in

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: WildCard on July 04, 2018, 11:07:21 AM
just finished, "The Road to Wigan Pier".  now i have some grasp about what you were on about when we called you british.
immigration made a terrible mistake letting your kind in

It's a good read!

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: Billy Joe Mulgreavey on July 04, 2018, 10:57:07 AM
I was wondering if you or the polecat were going to chime in. Lol

I'm glad I didn't let you down..where is SV? He has one of these too. ;D

Metron2267

Quote from: Yorkshire pud on July 04, 2018, 11:21:27 AM
I'm glad I didn't let you down..where is SV? He has one of these too. ;D

Fuck you, limey quisling traitor!

DIE YOU BASTARD DIE!!!
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WnmI9eFzO9A

Dr. MD MD

These two almost had Americans thinking royal again.  ::)

Asuka Langley

Happy Independence Day fellow 'merricans! Don't be a cuck this 4th and watch someone else's fireworks, go to the gun range or a suitable place and shoot through a few thousand rounds of ammo like a real American!

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: Kizuna Ai on July 04, 2018, 12:17:08 PM
Happy Independence Day fellow 'merricans! Don't be a cuck this 4th and watch someone else's fireworks, go to the gun range or a suitable place and shoot through a few thousand rounds of ammo like a real American!

That's 'murican'. Then go and shoot fellow muricans to show how butch you are.  ;D ;D

And why is it 'patriots' have clothes made from the American flag when it's actually not supposed to happen?  ::)

Asuka Langley

Quote from: Yorkshire pud on July 04, 2018, 12:25:05 PM

And why is it 'patriots' have clothes made from the American flag when it's actually not supposed to happen?  ::)

Because freedom you stupid nigger you can burn the flag if you want too.

Metron2267

Quote from: Kizuna Ai on July 04, 2018, 12:17:08 PM

A few thousand?

.22 maybe... :D

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: Kizuna Ai on July 04, 2018, 12:38:47 PM

Hmm, but I think there's  a specific rule that say apparel shouldn't be made from it*. And 'because freedom' is a throwaway line that such as you use because you don't know how restricted you really are but don't realise it.

Answer: Unless an article of clothing is made from an actual United States flag,* there is NO breach of flag etiquette whatsoever. People are simply expressing their patriotism and love of country by wearing an article of clothing that happens to be red, white, and blue with stars and stripes.

Ahhh, the clarification.

Metron2267

Quote from: Yorkshire pud on July 04, 2018, 12:25:05 PM

That's 'murican'. Then go and shoot fellow muricans to show how butch you are.  ;D ;D

Don't you have some acid to splash in someone's face, you limey cunt?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kIPT5VhdI7M

QuoteAnd why is it 'patriots' have clothes made from the American flag when it's actually not supposed to happen?  ::)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CWdVg66oAug

SredniVashtar

Quote from: Kizuna Ai on July 04, 2018, 12:38:47 PM

I see the fabled American education system is proudly flying the flag. Envy of the world!

Happy 4th, morons. With any luck, some of you cretins will choke on all that food you'll be shoving through your hideous, mongoloid faces.