• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

20151211 - Brendon Tarpley - Time Traveler

Started by FLLFlash, December 11, 2015, 11:07:20 PM

aldousburbank

Quote from: themudking on December 12, 2015, 01:50:47 AM
my call was not staged.  I had never called Art's show before.
But were you coincidentally soft? It happens to other guys too.

trostol

Quote from: popple on December 12, 2015, 01:54:53 AM
I started reading some of his book back in the summer  :)

i have been sort of scouring for any sort of recordings of his

Lt.Uhura

Quote from: themudking on December 12, 2015, 01:50:47 AM
my call was not staged.  I had never called Art's show before, if I didn't tonight I never will get the chance.  suggest everyone say thanks while he is listening.

It's puzzling why these naysayers keep listening to Heather and hanging around BG considering they're so miserable...

Claudius

Quote from: superfan on December 12, 2015, 01:54:48 AM
Hey Claudius you sad clown,you seem to not be a fan of art.So hes left a few times.So what.Art is a living legend.You Claudius are not.To say the least.FOLLOW THE MONEY Claudius.
What's with the weird punctuation? 

Coffeeman

Last caller asking her about her future...yeah, not screened at all.

ArJuna

Quote from: trostol on December 12, 2015, 01:54:17 AM
what about Long John Nebel?

Wrong timing for Long John Nebel. Not an Art Bell by a long shot. Back then we did not have the distrust of government and other institutions like we did in the nineties.

LAM4:2

"we will certainly see" famous last words.

Quote from: zeebo on December 12, 2015, 01:49:21 AM
That was genuine emotion.

You'll have to forgive Jorch Einste....err......Donald Noory.   He can't help that he is such a dick sometimes. He's a lot like the Grinch.  He has a very small heart.

Quote from: popple on December 12, 2015, 01:52:25 AM
& How does she have access to the wormhole? Is she bunking with the Bells?
It's a TCP/IP.

popple

aldousburbank

Quote from: popple on December 12, 2015, 01:52:25 AM
& How does she have access to the wormhole? Is she bunking with the Bells?
She's not in the same state.

nbirnes

Quote from: Claudius on December 12, 2015, 01:48:45 AM
My god as hard as it may be for some of you people, it's over! The entire audience is leaving this sinking ship. Just look at ever other paranormal show, they're junk.

They're not all junk. Just trust recommendations from people whose posts you like. The podcast world is a new frontier, full of great stuff. I can highly recommend Lorenzo's Psychedelic Salon.

https://psychedelicsalon.com/

Rix Gins

I give Heather a thumbs up when its all said and done.  I was in a bad mood at the start of the show and not so much at the end, so that must count for something.  If she's a success in the years to come then we can all say we were here on her first show.

trostol

yes and no...continue..but do your own thing..if it happens to be the same sort of guests as Art..great but you just need to..be you

Zetaspeak

Quote from: Rix Gins on December 12, 2015, 01:49:40 AM
Yeah, lots of people looking in too.  Almost 400 guests.

This show seems to be the fourth most replied MITD show, behind the test show, the debut show and the flat earth show.

Wow Heather's two shows she hosted both ended in the top four. That means Heather = ratings

Did she say she will talk to the same guests as Art or insane guests ?

The show is ending. I will say goodnight everybody

Claudius

Quote from: nbirnes on December 12, 2015, 01:56:57 AM
They're not all junk. Just trust recommendations from people whose posts you like. The podcast world is a new frontier, full of great stuff. I can highly recommend Lorenzo's Psychedelic Salon.

https://psychedelicsalon.com/

Considering I'm a scientific skeptic and don't buy into any of this crap I'll pass. I typically just listen for pure entertainment value.

Donald Noory

Quote from: 21st Century Man on December 12, 2015, 01:56:24 AM
You'll have to forgive Jorch Einste....err......Donald Noory.   He can't help that he is such a dick sometimes. He's a lot like the Grinch.  He has a very small heart.

Whatever dude. You go furiously pump the glory-hole in your bible.

Hog

Goodbye Art, and thanks.

What a bullshit way to end a career.

peace
Hof

nbirnes

Quote from: popple on December 12, 2015, 01:56:42 AM
DMDN may die, but BellGab is forever.

Don't say that popple! DMDN will go on. I hope. And grow. I hope.

ShayP

Quote from: Rix Gins on December 12, 2015, 01:57:23 AM
I give Heather a thumbs up when its all said and done.  I was in a bad mood at the start of the show and not so much at the end, so that must count for something.  If she's a success in the years to come then we can all say we were here on her first show.

Nice sentiment.  I hope Heather does well.  Tonight was a tough spot.

Zenman

Well, that was weird. That day we just had.

Weird day, nice show, good job Heather.

Omms to all.

Zzzzillion

Goodnight from 4chan:

Anonymous  12/12/15(Sat)01:51:47 No.17073100▶>>17073109
I'm only listening tonight because I knew it would be a trainwreck. I'm not going to listen next week or after. This is now bellgab the radio show just like they wanted. Fuck them.

Guys don't listen anymore. Just listen to Hoagland. Don't listen to Heather. Just let bellgab have their little show and have that listener count go way down. No one likes them. Not us, Not the tunein chat. Not Midnight fans. Not the facebook group. Not the twitter #dmtalk. Let bellgab the show tank. Just stop listening after tonight.