• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

Is Ellgab a Fan site for?..

Started by WhiteCrow, October 07, 2018, 11:44:04 AM

Dr. MD MD

Get a room, you two! You’re making the rest of us sick. ::)

Metron2267

LOL, a little harmless flirting taint the worst thing in this insane old world...

My desire is that TW's eyes open to the lunacy of the left, kind of an unrequited smoldering fizzle thus far...

;)

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: Metron2267 on October 23, 2018, 04:15:34 PM
LOL, a little harmless flirting taint the worst thing in this insane old world...

My desire is that TW's eyes open to the lunacy of the left, kind of an unrequited smoldering fizzle thus far...

;)

I doubt she’s who she claims to be. I certainly don’t think she’s an artist. I still think it’s probably Rosegirl. Hence he trolling lately. ;)

Metron2267

!4 used to troll quite a bit too so your premise is not without merit. :-X

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: Metron2267 on October 23, 2018, 04:27:49 PM
!4 used to troll quite a bit too so your premise is not without merit. :-X

I notice she doesn’t have much to say these days. Just still obssessed with George Noory.

Tootsie

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on October 23, 2018, 04:23:31 PM
I doubt she’s who she claims to be. I certainly don’t think she’s an artist. I still think it’s probably Rosegirl. Hence he trolling lately. ;)

lol  i am who i am. you are who you are..you have no idea who i really am..My real name is not Tootsy, i  am not Rosegirl,  whoever that is and your real name is not Dr. Md. Md.. just to set the record straight..Whether I am an artist, is up to the eyes of the beholder... :) :)  I am just having some fun here after I saw all the hate posts about me just for posting a different point of view. That will continue but no reason not to have some fun with it ... take care, Dr. Md Md, whoever you may be   :) @Dr. MD MD

Metron2267

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on October 23, 2018, 04:31:26 PM
I notice she doesn’t have much to say these days. Just still obssessed with George Noory.

14's an odd bird, she blows hot and cold and is somewhat unpredictable.

Metron2267

Quote from: Tootsie Wootsy on October 23, 2018, 04:33:51 PM
lol  i am who i am. you are who you are..you have no idea who i really am..My real name is not Tootsy, i  am not Rosegirl,  whoever that is and your real name is not Dr. Md. Md.. just to set the record straight..Whether I am an artist, is up to the eyes of the beholder... :) :)  I am just having some fun here after I saw all the hate posts about me just for posting a different point of view. That will continue but no reason not to have some fun with it ... take care, Dr. Md Md, whoever you may be   :) @Dr. MD MD

Hey come on Tootsie, don't cuckold me for Dr. MD! :'(

...especially in front of Art's RV... ::)

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: Tootsie Wootsy on October 23, 2018, 04:33:51 PM
lol  i am who i am. you are who you are..you have no idea who i really am..My real name is not Tootsy, i  am not Rosegirl,  whoever that is and your real name is not Dr. Md. Md.. just to set the record straight..Whether I am an artist, is up to the eyes of the beholder... :) :)  I am just having some fun here after I saw all the hate posts about me just for posting a different point of view.... take care, Dr. Md Md, whoever you may be   :) @Dr. MD MD

No, we don’t hate you for having different opinions. We hate you for being an obsequious ass munch and trying to censor anyone who expressed differing opinions from you. I’m sure you still won’t understand because of your inherent lack of reflection though.

Tootsie

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on October 23, 2018, 04:38:11 PM
No, we don’t hate you for having different opinions. We hate you for being an obsequious ass munch and trying to censor anyone who expressed differing opinions from you. I’m sure you still won’t understand because of your inherent lack of reflection.

you hate me .. i don't hate you..the hatred shown against me on both boards has been trying.. i know it will continue .. i have never censored anyone and I would not have the power or inclination to do so...I  am the one hated and censored for having different opinions than the majority of people on either board..  The hate against me will continue here for absolutely no reason but my differences of opinion. I have only openly argued with one person.. it was openly..and my emotions may have gotten the best of me. so if it makes me feel better to have some fun with all this,  i will continue to do so...  @Dr. MD MD

Tootsie

Quote from: Metron2267 on October 23, 2018, 04:37:48 PM
Hey come on Tootsie, don't cuckold me for Dr. MD! :'(

...especially in front of Art's RV... ::)

lol.. never.. :) :-*

Metron2267

Hey it's seasonal, how about a Halloween collage for us all to peruse?

;)

Tootsie

Quote from: Metron2267 on October 23, 2018, 04:50:12 PM
Hey it's seasonal, how about a Halloween collage for us all to peruse?

;)

for sure.. I will post one for you here soon.. better get out of here before more hate comes flyin' at me...
had enough for one day.. :-[
;) :-*  @Metron2267

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: Tootsie Wootsy on October 23, 2018, 04:43:08 PM
you hate me .. i don't hate you..the hatred shown against me on both boards has been trying.. i know it will continue .. i have never censored anyone and I would not have the power or inclination to do so...I  am the one hated and censored for having different opinions than the majority of people on either board..  The hate against me will continue here for absolutely no reason but my differences of opinion. I have only openly argued with one person.. it was openly..and my emotions may have gotten the best of me. so if it makes me feel better to have some fun with all this,  i will continue to do so...  @Dr. MD MD

Go deep throat Dave Schrader. It’ll make him feel better. ;)

Asuka Langley

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on October 23, 2018, 04:54:05 PM
Go deep throat Dave Schrader. It’ll make him feel better. ;)

>implying Dave has anything that would reach her tonsils let alone her throat

Daves wife's daughter is proof that he came up short at being a husband

Quote from: Kizuna Ai on October 23, 2018, 05:02:56 PM
>implying Dave has anything that would reach her tonsils let alone her throat

Daves wife's daughter is proof that he came up short at being a husband

b l a c k e d

WildCard

Quote from: Tootsie Wootsy on October 23, 2018, 04:43:08 PM

for the record - i'm not with these guys. i like elizabeth warren.

Gd5150

When’s the big day? Can’t wait!

Metron2267

Quote from: WildCard on October 23, 2018, 05:19:10 PM
for the record - i'm not with these guys. i like elizabeth warren.

The Peruvian Fauxcahontas!

Why?

https://townhall.com/tipsheet/mattvespa/2015/06/03/elizabeth-warren-house-flipper-n2004731
Last week, Eliana Johnson and Jillian Kay Melchior at National Review uncovered something interesting about Sen. Elizabeth Warren (D-MA); she made tens of thousands of dollars flipping houses. Yet, she wrote in her 2014 autobiography, “everyone seemed to have a story about someone they knew who was getting rich by flipping houses” when touching upon the events leading up to the 2008 financial meltdown. She apparently omitted her flipping houses prowess that is shown pervasively on HGTV [emphasis mine]:

Nearly two years after Veo Vessels died, her daughter, 70-year-old Mary Frances Hickman, decided to sell the home her mother had left to her. A sprawling brick house in Oklahoma City’s historic Highland Park neighborhood, it was built in 1924, just a year after Mary’s birth. Decades later, one of Vessels’ great-grandchildren fondly recalls the wood and tile floors, the fish pond, the butler’s quarters, and the multi-car garage where children played house.
“It was really, really nice,” says Hickman’s granddaughter, Andrea Martin. That’s part of the reason she’s so surprised her grandmother sold the home in 1993 for a mere $30,000. Despite a debilitating stroke, Martin says Hickman remained sharp, and she had always been business-savvy. As an Avon saleswoman, she had at times ranked among the top ten in the country. “So I don’t know why,” Martin says. “Maybe she just wanted out from underneath it, but to sell it for such a low number â€" I don’t know. Maybe she got bad advice, maybe she was just tired.” The home’s new owner: Elizabeth Warren, today a Massachusetts senator who has built a political career on denouncing the sort of banking titans and financial sophisticates who make a buck off the little guy. Five months after purchasing Veo Vessels’ old home, Warren flipped the property, selling it for $115,000 more than she’d paid, according to Oklahoma County Property Assessor records.
…
Warren rose to political prominence in the wake of the 2008 financial crisis as a crusader against big banks and a dispenser of common-sense economic advice. She campaigned for the creation of the Consumer Financial Protection Bureau, intended to shield people from the predations of the mortgage and credit-card industries, among others. In her 2006 book All Your Worth, co-authored with her daughter, Amelia, Warren lists as a top myth the idea that “you can make big money buying houses and flipping them quickly.” She has made a career out of telling people how to behave in financially responsible ways, and out of creating laws that will make it illegal for them to do otherwise.
But Warren bought and sold at least five properties for profit at a different time in her life, before the cratering economy and a political career made her a star.

Asuka Langley

For the record - The United States is a Republic not a Democracy. And the left cant meme thats why your thread was shut down by the Bogdanoff's not bartell

reason and accountability flies out the window when emotional women get political.

Asuka Langley

Quote from: Richard Groyper on October 23, 2018, 05:42:10 PM
reason and accountability flies out the window when emotional women get political.

Women's suffrage was a big fat mistake! Will repeal as soon as Ginsburg dies!

Jackstar

Quote from: Metron2267 on October 23, 2018, 05:24:49 PM
The Peruvian Fauxcahontas!

Why?

Well--I do believe her rack is superior to Hiliary's.

Quote from: Kizuna Ai on October 23, 2018, 05:50:23 PM

i cant wait for SCOTUS to rule that women are unconstitutional. Kavanaugh!

Metron2267

Quote from: Jackstar on October 23, 2018, 05:51:28 PM
Well--I do believe her rack is superior to Hiliary's.

In all fairoddness I will have to defer to Pelosi's plasticized pair:

Asuka Langley

Quote from: Richard Groyper on October 23, 2018, 05:55:09 PM
i cant wait for SCOTUS to rule that women are unconstitutional. Kavanaugh!

ALL YOUR UTERUS ARE BELONG TO US!!!!

Metron2267

Quote from: Kizuna Ai on October 23, 2018, 05:50:23 PM

Then:

Now:

Asuka Langley

Quote from: Richard Groyper on October 23, 2018, 06:03:06 PM
women rekt & owned

No more wasting tax money on abortions for these THOTS! We are going back to the moon for the first time!