• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

Richard C. Hoagland

Started by Richard C. Hoagland, July 20, 2008, 07:01:42 PM

astroguy

Quote from: Morgus on May 16, 2012, 01:21:38 PM
Could you perhaps mean Noory's future incarnation as Dexter Monterrey?
Yes longtime frequent c2c guest Dr. Bruce Goldberg (a dentist who dabbles in hypnotism) was the one who told Noory about that.
Goldberg started as a guest several times with Art Bell and told him about his past incarnations as a wizard in Atlantis.  :o

Yes, that @$$ho!â,¬.

Zircon

Quote from: Morgus on May 16, 2012, 01:21:38 PM
Could you perhaps mean Noory's future incarnation as Dexter Monterrey?
Yes longtime frequent c2c guest Dr. Bruce Goldberg (a dentist who dabbles in hypnotism) was the one who told Noory about that.
Goldberg started as a guest several times with Art Bell and told him about his past incarnations as a wizard in Atlantis.  :o
Goldberg is a complete con artist. Major Ed Dames is another. The guy on last night's show, Patrick Chouinard, has the speaking voice of someone you'd like to throw a brick at after five minutes of his incessant "quaaack"ing. Richard Hoagland is bound and determined to find a major alien base on Mars. Everybody is lying in his book. Prove it then. Shit or get off the pot for crying out loud!

Sardondi

Quote from: Zircon on May 17, 2012, 10:13:30 PM
Goldberg is a complete con artist. Major Ed Dames is another....

I was just listening to the Art Bell Stream and it was listed as a 2008 show with Major Fraud Dames. The lying snake, as he usually does, tosses off major criminal cases as if he was central to them. He literally threw out the Unabomber  case as one he helped solve.

BULL$H!T. Ted Kaczynski was turned in by his brother, who was a decent guy who thought the Unabomber's "Manifesto" sounded just like his loony brother Ted. Taking that lead the FBI ran the case down. Ed Dames had not one atom of participation in the Unabomber case, and had absolutely nothing to do with solving it.

He is a lying sack of shit and I hate him more than I hate George Noory: Noory is just vain and stupid; but Dames is a conscience-less, conniving, deceitful con man who earns an excellent living playing on the hopes of sadly deluded people for whom he has nothing but contempt.

astroguy

Quote from: Sardondi on May 18, 2012, 04:58:04 AMHe is a lying sack of shit and I hate him more than I hate George Noory: Noory is just vain and stupid; but Dames is a conscience-less, conniving, deceitful con man who earns an excellent living playing on the hopes of sadly deluded people for whom he has nothing but contempt.

The one good thing is that he called in last time Basiago was on and told him that he was delusional.

Morgus

Just like Dr. Bruce Goldberg, last nights second c2c guest claimed to access the akashik records and told Noory about his own past and future lives.
But she didn't mention Dexter Monterrey like Goldberg did? ;)

Zircon

Wasn't there an event where some "reverse speech" guy accused Art Bell of pedophilia? I hope Art crushed that guy's nuts to dust.

Hoagland ... I like the guy but he is like a broken record. Will not rest until he actually gets the face on Mars smiling and waving at us.

Dames is or was living out in Hawaii so I guess he must have been a really good salesman with his remote viewing nonsense in times past? He is a fraud as you said. He avoids really high profile searches since his true ability (zilch!) would be exposed. Notice how he will appear on a show after a major case has been solved and take some credit for having zero'd in on the dame evil doers that were rounded up?

fysisist

Though it's been said many times, many ways... Richard C. Hoagland (and Major Ed Dames) is a Jackass...

expat

Quote from: Zircon on May 18, 2012, 12:58:33 PM
Wasn't there an event where some "reverse speech" guy accused Art Bell of pedophilia? I hope Art crushed that guy's nuts to dust.
I think this is three separate stories all muddled together. The daffy reverse speech guy was David John Oates. Art Bell got angry with him and banned him. The reason was simply that Oates used examples on the air that Bell had specifically asked him not to because he (Bell) thought they were lame.

The second story is that Art's son was a victim of kidnapping and pedophilia. The third story is that Art had to spend a bunch of money defending himself against an accusation of racism.

ziznak

As much as Hoaxland and the "Major" defecate at the mouth I still love to hear them... it's real life comedy man!!!  If you are that delusional that you believe your own hallucinations to the point of going on national radio then you deserve to have people like me tune in just to laugh at you.  I recently heard some of Dames stuff on the Art Bell stream.  The reverse speech stuff is hilarious as well and also in the Fine Art playlist I believe...

Zircon

Quote from: ziznak on May 18, 2012, 03:20:32 PM
As much as Hoaxland and the "Major" defecate at the mouth I still love to hear them... it's real life comedy man!!!  If you are that delusional that you believe your own hallucinations to the point of going on national radio then you deserve to have people like me tune in just to laugh at you.  I recently heard some of Dames stuff on the Art Bell stream.  The reverse speech stuff is hilarious as well and also in the Fine Art playlist I believe...
You are one damn smart cat !!!

MV/Liberace!

Quote from: expat on May 18, 2012, 03:06:24 PM
The third story is that Art had to spend a bunch of money defending himself against an accusation of racism.

no.  art spent a bunch of money to sue a shortwave radio station in tennessee and the participants in a particular broadcast on that station for falsely suggesting art had been arrested in the 1970s for child molestation.

astroguy

Quote from: the_wanderer on May 22, 2012, 01:53:00 PM
If I ran a radio station, I'd give him his own show and let him loose.

George did promise him his own show for predicting Obama's win in 2008.  Hasn't happened yet.

Morgus

Last night, Noory interrupted his guest last night in the 3rd hour to bring on Richard Hoagland as his science advisor to report on the live liftoff of the private space vehicle.

ziznak

Quote from: Morgus on May 22, 2012, 02:33:21 PM
Last night, Noory interrupted his guest last night in the 3rd hour to bring on Richard Hoagland as his science advisor to report on the live liftoff of the private space vehicle.
Soooo how did that go? I wasn't listening but I saw this post and it got me curious... Ol' Hoaxy is definitely a flaming bag of excrement but we all know how entertaining that can be.  Hate to admit it but will actually tune in for sure next time he's on.

MV/Liberace!

Quote from: the_wanderer on May 22, 2012, 01:53:00 PM
Of course he's nuts so the fucking what? 

He's still 1e99 times more ENTERTAINING than that asshole who hosts the show.

If I ran a radio station, I'd give him his own show and let him loose.

i take it you've finished your painting tour?

Sardondi

Quote from: Michael Vandeven on May 22, 2012, 10:53:44 AM

no.  art spent a bunch of money to sue a shortwave radio station in tennessee and the participants in a particular broadcast on that station for falsely suggesting art had been arrested in the 1970s for child molestation.

What a sorry, wretched tale that was. There was Art trying to protect his family and his son who actually had been abused...by someone else...and an egomaniac with a shortwave radio program spreading the false accusation that he was the abuser of his own son.

What a tragedy for Art. I don't see how he kept from going crazy to see his son's pain put before the public like this. And then to have himself defamed and falsely accused as the abuser of his own son, that would push me over the line I'm afraid, into self-destruction or great violence against the slanderer.

I tend to think of Art as an easy-going, laid-back, "soft" kind of guy. But when you actually look at it, he has stoically endured some crushing blows in his life. There's a considerable steel core inside that marshmallow exterior. 

BobGrau

Quote from: Sardondi on May 16, 2012, 01:00:18 PM

* Who was the one who acted as a "medium" for some aliens which were called something like Pleiadians? George would ask the aliens a question and she'd say something to reflect that it was the aliens who were about to "talk" through her, like 'Pleiadian Talk' and she'd drone on awhile dispensing the wisdom of the Pleiadians, and then she'd say something like "Pleiadian Out" and that was the signal she was going back to 'herself'. That was one of the worst ever for me. I haven't heard her for ages, so maybe she's been banned - but then I haven't listened in over a year.

Ah yes, 'Zeta Talk'. Dear lord.

The General

Quote from: the_wanderer on May 23, 2012, 01:14:05 PM

Anything interesting going on here?

Not really.

Post some of your art, would you?  In a new thread under open lines?
I have a feeling that it's pretty good.  Even if it's not, I'd like to see it. 

Eddie Coyle

Not finished, took a break I'm at the Cannes Film Festival and have some free time. 
Well, I believe half of that.

Sardondi

Quote from: BobGrau on May 23, 2012, 01:37:17 PM

Yep, that's the one. Nancy Lieder, I believe. God did that stink. Sorry for that clumsy description. Now did she turn her Zeta Talk off an on at will, or did the Zetans just take her over and speak through her without any of her involvement? I'd like to know because I'm beginning to wonder if maybe she wasn't really talking to any aliens at all...

Hmm, we kinda lost Hoagland along the way. Which suits me fine, though.

Morgus

Quote from: Sardondi on May 24, 2012, 11:53:22 AM
Yep, that's the one. Nancy Lieder, I believe. God did that stink. Sorry for that clumsy description. Now did she turn her Zeta Talk off an on at will, or did the Zetans just take her over and speak through her without any of her involvement? I'd like to know because I'm beginning to wonder if maybe she wasn't really talking to any aliens at all...
i recall on one show, Lieder went into her zeta talk mode, but forgot to say Zeta Talk On first.
That was funny  ;D

Morgus

Hoagland was just on c2c again tonight and promoted his latest updated online article at his website:
http://www.enterprisemission.com/Hyperdimensional-Eclipse.htm

A Most Hyperdimensional Eclipse … and Final Venus Transit

ziznak

you can tell the people he's talking to are sleeping in this pic...

Sardondi

Quote from: Morgus on May 24, 2012, 11:20:06 PM

A Most Hyperdimensional Eclipse … and Final Venus Transit

"Final Venus Transit" - What? She doesn't want to be bothered anymore and she's retiring? Dang.

I probably shouldn't even ask, but why does he put "New Mexico" in quotes?
[attachimg=1]

ziznak

Quote from: Sardondi on May 25, 2012, 12:38:08 AM
"Final Venus Transit" - What? She doesn't want to be bothered anymore and she's retiring? Dang.
She's tired of having her name drug through the mud by king clown Hoaxland and his minions.

astroguy

Quote from: BobGrau on May 23, 2012, 01:37:17 PM

I can't believe that Zeta Talk is still active!

expat

As expected, last night the pseudo-scientist announced that the jaunt to Egypt with Robin is cancelled. Just didn't raise enough by begging on Fuckbook.

The ~25 suck^Wfans who contributed ~$2000 are not thought to be eligible for refunds.

MV/Liberace!

Not finished, took a break I'm at the Cannes Film Festival and have some free time.

Quote from: Eddie Coyle on May 24, 2012, 10:49:22 AM
   Well, I believe half of that.

LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL  my fucking office just erupted.  nice one.

MV/Liberace!

Quote from: DangerousBlossom on May 25, 2012, 12:40:37 AM
I probably shouldn't even ask, but why does he put "New Mexico" in quotes?
[attachimg=1]

maybe he's using it as a literary device to indicate sarcasm or to be dismissive... as in, "hrumph... yeah, sure, they call themselves 'new mexico'... hrumph hrumph."