• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

You've Heard of 'FrankenFoods'. How about Some NanoBots in your Wheaties ?

Started by (Sandman) Logan-5, September 09, 2015, 05:13:03 PM

Greetings All:
I was checking out some posts at Joseph Farrells' site:   the gizadeathstar.com   when I came across this post from the end of May this year.

http://gizadeathstar.com/2015/05/a-new-scrapbook-in-the-making-nanotech-foods-coming/

That's some scary shit !
The potential for abuse with something like that is inconceivable. Granted, I can see the possibilities for Life-extension, perfect health, and many more advantages, but look at whom is developing it.

My question is this:

Has anyone else heard of this ?  Info Please.

P.S. I noticed the taste when hershey bars changed about 7 years ago. Here I thought they were just using cheaper ingredients to increase profit margin. Silly me.

Caruthers612

Quote from: (Sandman) Logan-5 on September 09, 2015, 05:13:03 PM
Greetings All:
I was checking out some posts at Joseph Farrells' site:   the gizadeathstar.com   when I came across this post from the end of May this year.

http://gizadeathstar.com/2015/05/a-new-scrapbook-in-the-making-nanotech-foods-coming/

That's some scary shit !
The potential for abuse with something like that is inconceivable. Granted, I can see the possibilities for Life-extension, perfect health, and many more advantages, but look at whom is developing it.

My question is this:

Has anyone else heard of this ?  Info Please.

P.S. I noticed the taste when hershey bars changed about 7 years ago. Here I thought they were just using cheaper ingredients to increase profit margin. Silly me.

The article was inconclusive, to say the least. All it did was point out that nanotech in food is potentially dangerous, which is true, and obvious. So are all the chemicals we've been eating for decades, most of which I'm sure our FDA doesn't really know the long-term effects of, or doesn't tell us about because they're paid to look the other way. As you say, the bright side of nanotech in our food is extraordinary health and longevity. As far as population reduction and behavior modification, I always think people favor the outlandish in this area, as in this case, when every day, all across the world, we have examples of how governments get rid of people if they choose to, and most don't involve anything more high tech than a bullet or starvation. The current refugee crisis in Europe is one example, North Korea is another, etc.

Quote from: Caruthers612 on September 09, 2015, 05:49:31 PM
          The article was inconclusive, to say the least. All it did was point out that nanotech in food is potentially dangerous, which is true, and obvious. So are all the chemicals we've been eating for decades, most of which I'm sure our FDA doesn't really know the long-term effects of, or doesn't tell us about because they're paid to look the other way. As you say, the bright side of nanotech in our food is extraordinary health and longevity. As far as population reduction and behavior modification, I always think people favor the outlandish in this area, as in this case, when every day, all across the world, we have examples of how governments get rid of people if they choose to, and most don't involve anything more high tech than a bullet or starvation. The current refugee crisis in Europe is one example, North Korea is another, etc.

You bring up some good points. The article is "fear-baiting" and extremely vague. I think sometimes articles like this are put out to test public response to them. Maybe I've been reading too much Michael Crichton.
I'll betcha Ray Kurzweil is behind this  ;)     :)
Thanks for the input.

cweb

I find Dr. Farrell's work on the history of hidden Nazi technology to be pretty interesting and entertaining, but this GMO and nano-food stuff is a bit much.

There's nothing wrong with people wondering what's in their food and wanting to eat wholesome. But they gotta do their homework the proper way. And the jury is still out on this stuff.

One pet peeve of mine is people who assume that a "hybrid" variety is a big scary genetically-modified monstrosity. A hybrid is simply two slightly different but compatible things engaging in reproduction. Mules are hybrids. So is Peppermint. And so are Humans in a way... (Ancient breeds of homonids would "get it on.")

Quote from: cweb on September 14, 2015, 05:02:14 PM
I find Dr. Farrell's work on the history of hidden Nazi technology to be pretty interesting and entertaining, but this GMO and nano-food stuff is a bit much.

There's nothing wrong with people wondering what's in their food and wanting to eat wholesome. But they gotta do their homework the proper way. And the jury is still out on this stuff.

One pet peeve of mine is people who assume that a "hybrid" variety is a big scary genetically-modified monstrosity. A hybrid is simply two slightly different but compatible things engaging in reproduction. Mules are hybrids. So is Peppermint. And so are Humans in a way... (Ancient breeds of homonids would "get it on.")

Dr. Farrell does excellent research IMHO. He sources documents well and shreds info that doesn't stand up to scrutiny in a very precise manner. The CYA of being a writer.

See my update directly below.

It isn't just the additives. If you read the article below, they have the tech worked out. Who's to say they don't already have RFID or bluetooth models so they can do away with the patch they are using now [in the article.] to read the information. What happens when they, or anyone else for that matter, can pull the info from a WiFi hotspot. The medical industry has the worst security in the industry right behind government agencies - although they are starting to improve. How long will it be before they stop telling you and asking consent. Therein lies the problem. That was the main reason for my starting this thread. Non-consent. My fault, I should have stated my concerns more precisely.

cweb

Quote from: (Sandman) Logan-5 on September 14, 2015, 08:05:34 PM

It isn't just the additives. If you read the article below, they have the tech worked out. Who's to say they don't already have RFID or bluetooth models so they can do away with the patch they are using now [in the article.] to read the information. What happens when they, or anyone else for that matter, can pull the info from a WiFi hotspot. The medical industry has the worst security in the industry right behind government agencies - although they are starting to improve. How long will it be before they stop telling you and asking consent. Therein lies the problem. That was the main reason for my starting this thread. Non-consent. My fault, I should have stated my concerns more precisely.
It's alright, I get what you're going for. And I agree- it's scary to think about the data that may be extracted from you without your knowledge.

(Sorry, to be honest, I got caught in a bit of a rant earlier...)

The increase in wireless everything is concerning. Now you can simply wave your credit card in front of a reader to pay for something. I worked on a profile of a "smart pill" company several years ago- their tech was all consolidated into a regular-sized pill. Now that stuff is even smaller! Scary...

Quote from: cweb on September 15, 2015, 10:56:59 AM
It's alright, I get what you're going for. And I agree- it's scary to think about the data that may be extracted from you without your knowledge.

(Sorry, to be honest, I got caught in a bit of a rant earlier...)

The increase in wireless everything is concerning. Now you can simply wave your credit card in front of a reader to pay for something. I worked on a profile of a "smart pill" company several years ago- their tech was all consolidated into a regular-sized pill. Now that stuff is even smaller! Scary...

Thanks CWeb

You might get a kick out of this:

SkyNet

pate

'Nan always did this thing with the Cream o' Wheaties (only in my fabmly 'twas MaltoMeal)

A dab of sweet cream, mm.

pate

Aw snap! 

The TRAP!

GLUTENS!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DXjpb7SFi3s

HOOMANITEE HAS BEEN BREEDING THESE WEAKLINGS OUT FOR THOUSANDS OF YEARS!!!

FU, WEAKLINGS.

Hybrid seed are not a problem except you can't save the seed as they won't grow true to variety. As far as Open pollinated varieties , you can grow true to variety from saved seeds.  GM seed on the otherhand have had foreign genes, virus, bacteria genes grafted into the seed to give insecticidal qualities and so the plants won't die from glyphosate and or 2,4-D herbicide applications.The Nano-bot,nano-particle thing is pretty creepy to my thinking and if they have some way of prolonging lifespan with them you can bet your ass it won't be available  except to those fuckers that run this planet.Nano-particles have increased and are primarily aluminum, barium, strontium I read somewhere(sorry don't have detail for you)that uptake of these pass the brain barrier and cause plaques to form in the brain and being nano they are uptaken into plants and people that eat plants to block anti oxidants from acting in the cells . The aluminum acts in trees to make them burn more fiercely as aluminum in solid rocket fuel works as the metal is carring more oxygen to the fire.

NPR Science Friday has covered this topic a few times... might want to check out their archives.  For audio learners, it is a goor way to absorb the info.

Quote from: Unquenchable Angst on September 23, 2015, 10:08:39 PM
Hybrid seed are not a problem except you can't save the seed as they won't grow true to variety. As far as Open pollinated varieties , you can grow true to variety from saved seeds.  GM seed on the otherhand have had foreign genes, virus, bacteria genes grafted into the seed to give insecticidal qualities and so the plants won't die from glyphosate and or 2,4-D herbicide applications.The Nano-bot,nano-particle thing is pretty creepy to my thinking and if they have some way of prolonging lifespan with them you can bet your ass it won't be available  except to those fuckers that run this planet.Nano-particles have increased and are primarily aluminum, barium, strontium I read somewhere(sorry don't have detail for you)that uptake of these pass the brain barrier and cause plaques to form in the brain and being nano they are uptaken into plants and people that eat plants to block anti oxidants from acting in the cells . The aluminum acts in trees to make them burn more fiercely as aluminum in solid rocket fuel works as the metal is carring more oxygen to the fire.
B1: These are also the main elements in the Chem-Trail residue that has been tested. I've also noticed a unique smell in the air on days of heavy Chem-Trailing.
B2: If I remember correctly, Magnesium is also found in the Chem-Trails. It's another metallic accelerant used in solid rocket boosters and fire starters for camping.
Thanks for the post UA.

Quote from: West of the Rockies on September 26, 2015, 03:46:57 PM
NPR Science Friday has covered this topic a few times... might want to check out their archives.  For audio learners, it is a goor way to absorb the info.
Thanks WotR. will check that out. 

'ALLO!
WITH YOU STILL AM I.
Having hassles with keyboard kkaplock,not shouting meme.
Bear W/mE I am not useing 'yoda_meme'
think i that us monkeys a la 'Edgar rICE Krispies'(sic.)Still swinging 2nd.c.ev. & Pelucidar,Ophir...
noteing that,new researches by mR.Alberelli about "morgellons"suggestive of mass genetic warfare against all serfs on gaea/gia/mother earth:
============================================
[h++p://www{DOT}truedemocracy{dot}net{FORWARD-SLASH}hj35/20{dot}html]
============================================
"B_B"
PS:Sorry,botched logo:

zeebo

Quote from: (Sandman) Logan-5 on September 09, 2015, 05:13:03 PM
... I noticed the taste when hershey bars changed about 7 years ago. ...

Sign me up if these 'bots can make broccoli taste like chocolate.  (Broco-choc?)

Quote from: Beelzebubbelah on December 16, 2015, 10:18:35 PM
'ALLO!
WITH YOU STILL AM I.
WOW... as in F**kin WOW ! The shit plant was glowing florescent red. :o

Damn good to see you again B_B  :)
Thank you for the article. 

Quote from: zeebo on December 17, 2015, 03:53:46 AM
Sign me up if these 'bots can make broccoli taste like chocolate.  (Broco-choc?)
Broco-Choco.  HMMMMMmmmmmm :)    :)  I'll keep a wary eye out for you Zeebo.

P.S. - I do know they make a Choco-Taco though.  Yum. ;D