• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

The Insult Thread

Started by 21st Century Man, July 19, 2017, 11:42:04 PM

CozyRozie

Quote from: SredniVashtar on July 20, 2017, 03:30:30 AM
Bloody hell. I even took the trouble to go the full MD MD, to show I wasn't being serious there! I was just kidding around. I don't even have anything against the Mongolian midget. I just wish he'd get out of the house occasionally so his mom doesn't have to keep sucking off mule-drivers to pay the rent.

SredniVashtar,
here I have something something of interest for you... ;)

Gay Muslim marriages ‘thriving’ in Britain, says drag queen
Published time: 19 Jul, 2017 12:00
https://www.rt.com/uk/396794-gay-muslim-sex-marriage/

*Same-sex Muslim marriages are “thriving” in the UK, according to the person billed as the country’s first Muslim drag queen.
Asifa Lahore, 34, whose Pakistani family raised her in west London, contested the recent claim made by another gay Muslim
that his was the first union between two Muslim people of the same sex in Britain.

Jahed Choudhury, 24, made headlines last week when he claimed his marriage with Sean Rogan in Walsall was the first of its kind in the UK.

But Lahore, who rose to fame after featuring in Channel 4’s Muslim Drag Queens in 2015, said that while she is happy for Choudhury,
who had attempted suicide because of the abuse he suffered as a gay Muslim,
there have already been many marriages within Britain’s Muslim LGBT community.

“There are countless,” Lahore told the Times. “In the last three years I’ve been to dozens [of] gay Muslim, same-sex marriages.
“I attended one last Thursday, of two gay British Bangladeshi guys.”

“Britain is a thriving country for the LGBT Muslim community.”*

.../ there you go SV you can wear a white wedding gown as well..and high heels shoes -and blush standing at the altar {altar of Satan of course}

Quote from: SredniVashtar on July 20, 2017, 04:06:13 AM
If you have ever sold anything on eBay you come away with the impression that most people are basically decent, but around 5% are total dicks. Unfortunately they gravitate towards large organisations and can do disproportionate harm. In normal situations you can rely on people to behave well, mostly, but all bets are off in times of stress. If people are sceptical about government then they ought to get involved and change it for the better. If you're a hedgehog about it then you just allow the bad guys to do what they like.

Point taken.  You are right, of course.  I've always voted but shied away from seeking office though I am passionate about my beliefs.  I had little faith in government when I was a young man and have even less now.  I've almost divorced myself from regular politics though. I'm sick of the deceit coming from all corners.  That is no excuse for not getting involved more to try and change things.

CozyRozie

Quote from: 21st Century Man on July 20, 2017, 04:20:28 AM
Point taken.  You are right, of course.  I've always voted but shied away from seeking office though I am passionate about my beliefs.  I had little faith in government when I was a young man and have even less now.  I've almost divorced myself from regular politics though. I'm sick of the deceit coming from all corners.  That is no excuse for not getting involved more to try and change things.

21st Century Man,
I think you should run to be a politician.. you have one very necessary quality politicians need - you know how to lie and cheat.
you will be natural ...

chefist

You're all ugly and your momma dresses you funny.

Quote from: Chefist on July 20, 2017, 06:21:10 AM

And you call yourself a chef.  My grandmother cooked better than you and her idea of cooking was warming up the scraps she put in her purse from the restaurant the night before. :P

GravitySucks

Quote from: 21st Century Man on July 20, 2017, 07:55:55 AM
And you call yourself a chef.  My grandmother cooked better than you and her idea of cooking was warming up the scraps she put in her purse from the restaurant the night before. :P

Your grandmother wrote better movie reviews than you do and she was better at cricket too.

Quote from: GravitySucks on July 20, 2017, 08:23:49 AM
Your grandmother wrote better movie reviews than you do and she was better at cricket too.

Well my mama was better in astrophysics than you are and she majored in home economics.    :P

This is fun! ;D

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: SredniVashtar on July 20, 2017, 03:30:30 AM
Bloody hell. I even took the trouble to go the full MD MD, to show I wasn't being serious there! I was just kidding around. I don't even have anything against the Mongolian midget. I just wish he'd get out of the house occasionally so his mom doesn't have to keep sucking off mule-drivers to pay the rent.

A moron called for you. He wants his two frazzled brain cells back.  :D

Hog

Quote from: Chefist on July 20, 2017, 06:21:10 AM
Your momma's so fat, I had to role her in flour to find the wetspot.  Or was it Panko?

peace
Hog

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: Hog on July 21, 2017, 08:59:51 PM
Your momma's so fat, I had to role her in flour to find the wetspot.  Or was it Panko?

peace
Hog

That's not only highly offensive, it's misogynistic.  ::)

CozyRozie

Quote from: Hog on July 21, 2017, 08:59:51 PM

peace
Hog

Hog but everyone knows that you are faggot, so what are you doing looking for a wet clitorous ?

Quote from: 𝓶𝓲𝓴𝓾𝓽𝓱𝓲𝓷𝓰O1 on July 21, 2017, 09:14:02 PM
Hog but everyone knows that you are faggot, so what are you doing looking for a wet clitorous ?

I bet you are as bad at satisfying a woman as you are at spelling.  Maybe worse.

CozyRozie

Quote from: 21st Century Man on July 21, 2017, 09:31:37 PM
I bet you are as bad at satisfying a woman as you are at spelling.  Maybe worse.

Than why your wifu is squealing every time we study the Bible and I ask her to perform her most sinful act on me,
and she immediately puts her finger deep inside of my "oyster" if you know what I mean
and spreads her legs very wide asking for my ENFORCER as she calls my shaft. kek

Lilith

Quote from: 𝓶𝓲𝓴𝓾𝓽𝓱𝓲𝓷𝓰O1 on July 22, 2017, 12:25:13 AM
Than why your wifu is squealing every time we study the Bible and I ask her to perform her most sinful act on me,
and she immediately puts her finger deep inside of my "oyster" if you know what I mean
and spreads her legs very wide asking for my ENFORCER as she calls my shaft. kek

Uh oh, I hope you don't have:

Quote from: 𝓶𝓲𝓴𝓾𝓽𝓱𝓲𝓷𝓰O1 on July 22, 2017, 12:16:53 AM
and a case of a massive aggressive brain cancer.
maybe you just don't know that yet.   ~desu

luicfer6G6

Quote from: brig on July 22, 2017, 12:32:01 AM
Uh oh, I hope you don't have:

don't mind my step son, these are in fact signs of brain and testicle cancer  :-\

Lilith

Quote from: the0NEisMyStepson on July 22, 2017, 12:35:31 AM
don't mind my step son, these are in fact signs of brain and testicle cancer  :-\

I know, Right? 

Let us all pray for him, maybe light some candles etc.

Praise MV!

CozyRozie

Quote from: 21st Century Man on July 21, 2017, 09:31:37 PM

21st Century Man so you are one of those snowflakes guys who think that licking woman's pussy for an hour is
best sex you can ever gave her,
yet you never listen to them talking how boring that is and it just shreds off top layer of their sensitive tissue
and the noises they are making is not from sexual arousal or orgasmic ecstasy
but from the unpleasant painful feeling from your tongue sliding up and down their sensitive areas.

You are so misguided in your sensual assertions that might as well you just free your sexsin loving wifu
and openly declare that your a gay, and free her from your illusions.
Just go and be openly gay as you are so openly and evidently projecting here, and stop this emotional enslavement
on your wifu.
Let her be free.There are many black guys who she likes to be with.
Stop delusioning yourself and her that there is a love between you two.

Besides your brain cancer in few years will make you a burden on her.
Let her go now, let her be free from your burden in life.
She did enough for you,the rest of your life challenges just face it yourself, let her go free 21st Century Man.
21st Century Man be honorable person and don't drag her along with your live's misery.

Lord Grantham

Somehow th'one's nonsense is less hateful sounding when you imagine its coming from some weird anime girl thing that's pretending to be a tiger.

Please don't notice me senpai.

SredniVashtar

Quote from: Lord Grantham on July 22, 2017, 04:30:04 AM
Somehow th'one's nonsense is less hateful sounding when you imagine its coming from some weird anime girl thing that's pretending to be a tiger.

Please don't notice me senpai.

He's just another Bellgabber who's gone full spam retard. It's a long list that includes people like Quick Karl, phrodo, Eddie Coyle, gnooryblows, Jackstar (multiple times)...

CozyRozie

Quote from: SredniVashtar on July 22, 2017, 05:07:40 AM
He's just another Bellgabber who's gone full spam retard. It's a long list that includes people like Quick Karl, phrodo, Eddie Coyle, gnooryblows, Jackstar (multiple times)...

I like to add couple of names to your list. Yorkshire Pud and SredniVashtar

Lilith

Quote from: 𝓶𝓲𝓴𝓾𝓽𝓱𝓲𝓷𝓰O1 on July 22, 2017, 09:59:10 AM
I like to add couple of names to your list. Yorkshire Pud and SredniVashtar

I guess you don't understand the meaning of "full spam retard". 

Keep practicing grasshopper.

Please Post OFTEN!

CozyRozie

Quote from: brig on July 22, 2017, 11:21:05 AM
I guess you don't understand the meaning of "full spam retard". 

Keep practicing grasshopper.

Please Post OFTEN!

Oh I'm so sorry brig
I forgot to add your name to that list.
Didn't mean to disrespect you like that my dear :-*

ZaZa

Quote from: ShayP on July 20, 2017, 01:57:41 AM
Jackstar has always been one of my favorite peeps.  My love goes back beyond BellGab however.   Jackstar...call me.  :-*

;)  ;D

I think that the answer is in this post why ShayP departed, and who broke his heart.
Besides the request pay also attention to the mojis...
Fucking Jackstar striked again...

Jackstar

Quote from: ShayP on July 20, 2017, 01:57:41 AM
Jackstar has always been one of my favorite peeps.  My love goes back beyond BellGab however.   Jackstar...call me.  :-*

;)  ;D

My glory is manifest. Baller.

ZaZa

Quote from: Jackstar on July 28, 2017, 05:57:46 AM
My glory is manifest. Baller.

Looking at it side by side my avatar looks better than yours. By far.

ZaZa

Quote from: Cheesy McSqueezy on July 28, 2017, 08:58:19 PM
troll

Cheesy McSqueezy,
I rather be a troll, than a gay like you.
Look at your user name, Cheesy McSqueezy ..screams all gay.. lol :o
soldier gay maybe even trany

paladin1991

Quote from: lucifer~bell on July 28, 2017, 09:02:13 PM
Cheesy McSqueezy,
I rather be a troll, than a gay like you.
Look at your user name, Cheesy McSqueezy ..screams all gay.. lol :o
soldier gay maybe even trany

spell check, faggot

troll