• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

Hillary Clinton

Started by albrecht, June 21, 2014, 10:05:45 AM

NowhereInTime

Quote from: the_Stranger on November 10, 2016, 07:50:49 PM
Does this election mean Hillary is done as far as future elections?

God Willing.

QuoteI've already seen someone post about Bernie Sanders in 2020, but I have to think his age would be against him.

Unfortunately true.

QuoteTrump's age by then would be against him in my world, but that party caters to the geriatrics.

In four years a good percentage of his constituency will be dead.

the_Stranger

Quote from: Paper*Boy on November 10, 2016, 08:49:48 PM
Now that the Ds no longer need every illegal alien vote they can get, can we at least start deporting cartel members, gang members, and the other violent criminals from Mexico and Latin America Obama's been coddling?

Where are those guys anyway?
Are they the ones living in the FEMA camps I was promised?

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: NowhereInTime on November 10, 2016, 09:14:30 PM
Figures, considering you're always under the influence of some controlled substance.

Your tears are delicious!  :P

Quote from: NowhereInTime on November 10, 2016, 09:13:41 PM
Neither can you.  You fraud.  I see that you've got chicken hawk courage to slither on back here and talk shit.

Where was the gun round up you promised?  The martial law?  The explosion of inflation?  The curtailing of our civil liberties?

Not one prediction you made four years ago came true, yet here you are talking cock because your boy won.  Cur.

Shouldn't you be running out on a freeway somewhere, trying to block it?

the_Stranger

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on November 10, 2016, 10:06:56 PM
Your tears are delicious!  :P
What's up with alt-right's fetish over bodily fluids?

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: the_Stranger on November 10, 2016, 10:51:19 PM
What's up with alt-right's fetish over bodily fluids?

I don't know. I have no idea what the alt-right is. As far as I can tell it's just another DNC creation, like it was Russia and you're racist.  ;)

the_Stranger

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on November 10, 2016, 11:16:25 PM
I don't know. I have no idea what the alt-right is. As far as I can tell it's just another DNC creation, like it was Russia and you're racist.  ;)
Good night, Doc.

pate

Quote from: NowhereInTime on November 10, 2016, 09:13:41 PM
...  I ... got chicken hawk courage to slither on back here and talk shit.

Interesting theory...

Jackstar

It's a trick. Get an axe.

http://www.zerohedge.com/news/2016-11-11/clintons-and-soros-launch-americas-purple-revolution

QuoteThe press immediately noticed the color and asked what it represented. Clinton spokespeople claimed it was to represent the coming together of Democratic «Blue America» and Republican «Red America» into a united purple blend. This statement was a complete ruse as is known by citizens of countries targeted in the past by the vile political operations of international hedge fund tycoon George Soros.

Quote from: NowhereInTime on November 10, 2016, 09:21:54 PM

In four years a good percentage of his constituency will be dead.

LOL.  Republicans govern 33 states now.  The party is in its strongest position since the 1920's.  Yet we are about to lose our constituency.  That must be some good stuff that you are smoking because you are clearly high as a kite or off your rocker.

Is Hilary's staff still searching for an accomplishment of hers, or had that been abandoned?

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: Paper*Boy on November 13, 2016, 11:01:01 AM
Is Hilary's staff still searching for an accomplishment of hers, or had that been abandoned?

I think they're all holding out for the assassination of a president elect.  ;)

aldousburbank

Quote from: 21st Century Man on November 12, 2016, 03:40:54 PM
you are clearly high as a kite or off your rocker.

Can't it be both?

3OctaveFart

Quote from: NowhereInTime on November 06, 2016, 12:57:19 PM
1) There aren't any actual "enthusiastic" HRC supporters; most of us are Holding Our Nose for Hillary.

2) We're sitting back with schadenfreude watching this pathetic support group of a thread try to convince each other that Trump will win.

Got my popcorn.

3OctaveFart

I agree with mighty MV, it is a fun game. We should have just a thread with failed predictions of posters.

whoozit

Quote from: Meatie Pie on November 13, 2016, 07:20:49 PM
I agree with mighty MV, it is a fun game. We should have just a thread with failed predictions of posters.
I predict the politics threads will become a place of reasoned, civil discourse where differing opinions are shared and reviewed through the icy lens of logic and merit.   Oooh...can I get a pony too?

This temporary lull in the Hillary thread is sponsored by Mattel, makers of Play-Doh. And by Ken-L-Ration. Nothing but the best for your therapy dog.  :)

pate

Damn kids!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XcW9Ct000yY

coulda gotten away wif it, iffen them darn Soros dinfus

Lunger

Transition Team is working better than expected.  No Lobbyists allowed on board.  President Trump continues to give a big Fuck You to the press.  Only one thing left....