• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

The General Musings of Falkie2013 (George Senda, The Guy From Pittsburgh)

Started by heater, December 19, 2013, 09:37:40 PM

Should this thread be removed from the forum?

Yes
1296 (66.7%)
No
647 (33.3%)

Total Members Voted: 1937

paladin1991

Quote from: SergeantMajor on November 07, 2017, 04:41:56 PM
Does your team have a lead on the whereabouts of a Mr. Chefist? I am concerned the fat one has taken a hit out on this noble man

He's ranging the target.  Observing radio silence.

starrmtn001

Quote from: paladin1991 on November 07, 2017, 11:12:54 PM
He's ranging the target.  Observing radio silence.
I hope he's well and just monitoring the situation.

JustSayAhhhh

Quote from: Darth Vader on November 06, 2017, 04:05:13 PM
Representatives of the Katzie First Nation of British Columbia generously donated this Canadian Lynx to our cause. His name is Bob. He is completely undomesticated and has a thoroughly nasty disposition. Our operatives plan to sneak Bob into Senda's hovel the next time he goes out on one of his haul expeditions to acquire useless shit.  We are confident Senda will be delighted when he returns and will attempt to domesticate Bob by stuffing him into a zipper bag. This will, of course, enrage Bob who will then give Senda a lesson in civility he will not soon forget.

Our team will issue further updates as they become available.

LOL!

ONeill

Strange are tha ways of the Musings thread. Just a moment ago it was firing on all cylinders only to dry like a mayo stain in the sun, leaving us waiting for a new plot twist.

Quote from: ONeill on November 08, 2017, 12:40:50 AM
Strange are tha ways of the Musings thread. Just a moment ago it was firing on all cylinders only to dry like a mayo stain in the sun, leaving us waiting for a new plot twist.
I don't know about everyone else...
but, I just enjoy typing...
FAT CUNT SENDA
FAT CUNT SENDA
FAT CUNT SENDA
FAT CUNT SENDA
...does that make me a bad person ?

Quote from: ONeill on November 08, 2017, 12:40:50 AM
I don't know about everyone else...
but, I just enjoy typing...
the FAT CUNT SENDA
the FAT CUNT SENDA
the FAT CUNT SENDA
the FAT CUNT SENDA
...does that make me a bad person ?

Dateline

I found or thought of a new part-time job for Falkie.  It will be fun and he will contribute to society.  No applications needed, and no interviews required.  Falkie can be an anonymous sperm donor. 

There could be Falkie twins and Falkie triplets and more multiple Falkie births.  He can even YouTube it!

Jump on it Falkie and donate, now!

starrmtn001

Quote from: Dateline on November 08, 2017, 01:41:00 AM
I found or thought of a new part-time job for Falkie.  It will be fun and he will contribute to society.  No applications needed, and no interviews required.  Falkie can be an anonymous sperm donor. 

There could be Falkie twins and Falkie triplets and more multiple Falkie births.  He can even YouTube it!

:o :o :o

EWW!

I had actually proposed an idea for a side trip while on the road to AlienCON with the MudKing...

imagine the live video as SENDA is handed his "cup" and directed to a closet...

and the demand for the sperm of  a world renowned genius YouTube paranormal expert personality who just happens to love kitties.:.

damn, maybe a cup or two and BINGO.:.
his cargo shipping container paradise could become a reality !

ladies of bellgab...
better put your order in early, before the IPO stock increases dramatically !

Dr. MD MD

That lying, grifting and abusive f*ck had the gall -- the pure gall -- to post this to that YouTube.

"ON THE TEXAS CHURCH SHOOTING." There's been a link between domestic abusers and mass shooters. There's a link between those who are not allowed legally to obtain guns and then trying to get them. There's a link between that guy's videos when people make some noise outside his flat, then goes into a rage and claims if it wasn't "illegal" for him to get a gun he'd shoot them.

Sick bastard. Sick and lying piece of waste that should be watched. Rage? That guy has nothing but rage, perhaps has a criminal record, perhaps was involuntarily committed for mental illness, and perhaps has a history of domestic abuse.

Then has the gall to post this video like he is better than others. Then speaks of guns, which he knows nothing about, then claims in previous videos he wants to obtain firearms. Then have his friend take him to a firing range so he can learn about shooting guns. Why? What wrongs does he intend to do? It's claimed that rantings of psychotics needs to be watched online. What about this guy?

Claiming there are a lot of mentally ill people full of rage. Take a look at that guy in the video. He should be watched. He lies, cheats and steals. Then, like so many other mass shooters, thinks abusing women and others is "OK."

Why aren't people who claim "we" need to be vigilant in seeing the warning signs of sickos online not looking into this abusive monster? As he claims the recent shooter was rejected by all those around him who tried to help him or be friends. F*ck. The shooter was a person full of rage and paranoia. Who does that sound like? The damn liar doing the video? 

Sick bastard. Sick. 

Quote from: Here We Go Again on November 08, 2017, 01:13:49 PM
That lying, grifting and abusive f*ck had the gall -- the pure gall -- to post this to that YouTube.

"ON THE TEXAS CHURCH SHOOTING." There's been a link between domestic abusers and mass shooters. There's a link between those who are not allowed legally to obtain guns and then trying to get them. There's a link between that guy's videos when people make some noise outside his flat, then goes into a rage and claims if it wasn't "illegal" for him to get a gun he'd shoot them.

Sick bastard. Sick and lying piece of waste that should be watched. Rage? That guy has nothing but rage, perhaps has a criminal record, perhaps was involuntarily committed for mental illness, and perhaps has a history of domestic abuse.

Then has the gall to post this video like he is better than others. Then speaks of guns, which he knows nothing about, then claims in previous videos he wants to obtain firearms. Then have his friend take him to a firing range so he can learn about shooting guns. Why? What wrongs does he intend to do? It's claimed that rantings of psychotics needs to be watched online. What about this guy?

Claiming there are a lot of mentally ill people full of rage. Take a look at that guy in the video. He should be watched. He lies, cheats and steals. Then, like so many other mass shooters, thinks abusing women and others is "OK."

Why aren't people who claim "we" need to be vigilant in seeing the warning signs of sickos online not looking into this abusive monster? As he claims the recent shooter was rejected by all those around him who tried to help him or be friends. F*ck. The shooter was a person full of rage and paranoia. Who does that sound like? The damn liar doing the video? 

Sick bastard. Sick.
agreed 100% !
I pray for the kids out front talking...
I pray for the guy earning a living by doing yard work (running the leaf blower)...
I pray for anyone playing music...

IF THE FAT CUNT SENDA EVER OBTAINS A FIREARM !
(and yes...he has been committed for hiding knives under his bed at home AND domestic abuse AND stalking Kelly DD...)

paladin1991

Quote from: Falkie2013 on December 31, 2013, 01:44:00 PM

At one time, I had some training by professional stunt men who were friends of mine. ( Bob Short and Bill Mills  who did stunt work on the Bond films, among others ).
In the days of my youth, I could stage a fight, punch a bad guy and make it look real, and take a fall down a flight of stairs without injury. We used to freak out mundanes at science fiction conventions in the early 1970s by having hunts in the stairways and grounds of the hotels with prop guns and our U.N.C.L.E. specials and T.H.R.U.S.H. rifles; stage fights, etc. until the mundanes freaked out over it and we had to stop. It was great fun to engage in fake fights and toss someone down a flight of stairs or go yourself.

So I was watching 'The Return of the Man fm Uncle' last night.  Reminded me of this tasty tidbit of senda history.  I like how he refers to normal fucking ppl as 'mundanes.'  Haha.  Laugh at ppl that are there to enjoy the convention and act like assholes. Great fun.   

paladin1991

Quote from: Falkie2013 on January 01, 2014, 12:35:23 AM
Am waiting until I buy my 70inch internet ready Sony next Hannukah when the price will drop.
And I just figured out what in the hell a narcissist was supposed to be. I'm not even sure what in the hell an existentialist is without looking it up, except for meeting ancient former beatniks when I lived in San Francisco for years.

And I am MOST definitely NOT, NOT, NOT on Area 51 Drone's payroll.
They send you thirty bucks and they think they own you.
Which is why I ask no one on here for help except for technical advice. The price I pay in disapprobation is far too high.

I just happened to see this old post.  Wonder where he intended to mount the 70 inch screen in his hovel.  I didn't know that Hannukah was one  of those holidays that led to manufacturers  knocking down prices.

A51D gave up 30 hard earned bux to this fat fuck and got nothing but shit in return.  I also like where he asks 'no one here' for tech advice.  Then accepts tech help fm anyone who will wste their time on him.  Not to mention all the physical swag he got fm folks here.  Okay, okay, the laptop had some 'ware on it that was unexpected.  But the hilarity that ensued!

Corona Kitty

Quote from: paladin1991 on November 08, 2017, 05:18:11 PM
I just happened to see this old post.  Wonder where he intended to mount the 70 inch screen in his hovel.  I didn't know that Hannukah was one  of those holidays that led to manufacturers  knocking down prices.

A51D gave up 30 hard earned bux to this fat fuck and got nothing but shit in return.  I also like where he asks 'no one here' for tech advice.  Then accepts tech help fm anyone who will wste their time on him.  Not to mention all the physical swag he got fm folks here.  Okay, okay, the laptop had some 'ware on it that was unexpected.  But the hilarity that ensued!

pedophile fag

paladin1991

Quote from: username on November 08, 2017, 07:32:43 PM
pedophile fag

Your dad wants his lap dance.  You up for it little lady? 

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: paladin1991 on November 08, 2017, 11:54:46 PM

Watch it, gunny! That twink is easily triggered.  :D

paladin1991

Quote from: username on November 08, 2017, 07:32:43 PM
pedophile fag

Who

Hello Senda. So you're going to see an ophthalmologist to be evaluated for cataract surgery. Why do you think you deserve to have cataract surgery at the taxpayer's expense?

I've been here for almost 3 years and have read enough of your posts and watched enough of your videos to know you're a self-centered SOB, a racist, a misogynist and a general asshole. You complained bitterly about seeing "non-caucasians" at the ER. Now tell me, Senda, if you resent a "non-caucasian" mother seeking medical treatment for her child, why do you think YOU are entitled to have cataract surgery at the taxpayer's expense? Tell me, I really want to know.

The average cost of cataract surgery, per eye, was about $3,429 in 2012. And, of course, you believe the taxpayers owe it to you. But a "non-caucasian" mother has no right to seek medical attention for her child.

You wonder why people don't like or respect you. You call them haters and trolls. You accuse them of libel. All they're doing, Senda, is throwing your own words back at you. Asshole.

starrmtn001

Quote from: Who on November 09, 2017, 01:43:13 PM
Hello Senda. So you're going to see an ophthalmologist to be evaluated for cataract surgery. Why do you think you deserve to have cataract surgery at the taxpayer's expense?

I've been here for almost 3 years and have read enough of your posts and watched enough of your videos to know you're a self-centered SOB, a racist, a misogynist and a general asshole. You complained bitterly about seeing "non-caucasians" at the ER. Now tell me, Senda, if you resent a "non-caucasian" mother seeking medical treatment for her child, why do you think YOU are entitled to have cataract surgery at the taxpayer's expense? Tell me, I really want to know.

The average cost of cataract surgery, per eye, was about $3,429 in 2012. And, of course, you believe the taxpayers owe it to you. But a "non-caucasian" mother has no right to seek medical attention for her child.

You wonder why people don't like or respect you. You call them haters and trolls. You accuse them of libel. All they're doing, Senda, is throwing your own words back at you. Asshole.

+1! ;)

As long as he can "plunge the toilet" in a gas station bathroom then he's good.  ;D

Corona Kitty

Quote from: paladin1991 on November 09, 2017, 01:01:00 AM

My dad wants his lap dance? What am I your hero art bell?

Quote from: username on November 09, 2017, 02:54:53 PM
My dad wants his lap dance? What am I your hero art bell?
Is Art Bell is giving lap dances with those tatas of his?

Corona Kitty

Quote from: Inglorious Bitch on November 09, 2017, 03:02:53 PM
Is Art Bell is giving lap dances with those tatas of his?

I think that's what he was alluding to, I have a thick penis I don't think it would be a good experience for most straight men, however for that half a fag i'm sure that's what he enjoys.

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: username on November 09, 2017, 03:04:42 PM
I think that's what he was alluding to, I have a thick penis I don't think it would be a good experience for most straight men, however for that half a fag i'm sure that's what he enjoys.

Thick penis with an NPR voice?! It doesn't add up, myke.  :D